Finding Ivy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They would get up and down to show their ass, and Monica even dropped her silver ware. While she picked it up she rubbed her Pastors leg.

Both men were a little hot and bothered. Sara could see small bulges every time they moved.

As dinner wrapped up Monica asked her Dad to give Sara a ride home. Mr. Peterson agreed, but before he could say anything else Pastor Dan insisted on taking her. Explaining that he was going anyway and that there was no reason for the extra trip.

Sara agreed. They all said there goodbyes, Sara gave Monica a hug and whispered to her to be careful. Monica said it back. They both were thinking about Ivy.

Sara climbed into the pastor's truck. It was a big Ford F-150. She smiled as she watched Mr. Peterson staring at her ass. She got in real slow making sure to give him a good show.

She pulled the door shut. Pastor Dan was just buckling his seat belt and reached to put the keys in the ignition.

"Can I eat your cum?" Sara asked the old man in her most innocent voice.

"What, excuse me, what did you just say." He stammered.

She leaned in as the key turned, and whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna suck your cock dry preacher man."

"I'm a pastor, and there is no way that is going to happen, so you want a ride home or not." He said weakly.

"It's just a thank you for the ride. Think of it as payment." She continued to whisper in his ear.

Pastor Dan put the truck in reverse, as Sara's hand slid down to his crotch.

"Hard already, I've been watching you stare at my tits all night. You checked out my ass every time I got up. I bet you were hard the entire time you where at the Peterson's." She said.

"No, no I wasn't, now move your hand." He tried to say forcefully, but it just came out in a gasp as the hot teen squeezed his cock through his pants.

Sara said. "It will just take a minute, I love older men."

Pastor Dan pulled out onto the street and put the truck in drive. "What's your address" he croaked as he pulled away from the Peterson's home.

"I'll tell you after I get my dessert, just drive."

"God would not approve, anyway I'm married."

"So." Sara said unzipping his pants.

The truck continued to move. Sara knew she had him now.

She reached into his khakis and pulled at his white underwear to expose his hard dick. It was tiny. Maybe 4 inches. Oh well, it's still fun to blow a man of god.

Her head moved to his lap. He gasped as the hot teen's lips enfolded his cock. Sara wondered how long it had been for the old man. She wanted to make it last but knew he was going to be quick.

She took his whole cock in her mouth. He smelled like an old dresser. It reminded her of something in her grandmothers home. She didn't care. Her head bobbed up and down as the Pastor drove aimlessly around the neighborhood.

Her tongue, flicked out quickly and lapped his harry balls. The old man was so harry. She almost started laughing thinking about flossing with his peubs.

She herd Pastor Dan start to grunt. Sara knew he was going to blow his load. She shoved his tiny little cock to the back of her throat and waited for his seed.

There wasn't much and it was easy to take it all down. She felt the last bit of cum leak out of the old man. She licked his half limp shaft as she pulled her head up.

"Thanks for saving me." She giggled.

The Pastor looked at her, not knowing what to say. His limp dick was hanging out.

Sara told him her address. She moved to the middle seat of the truck and gently caressed his cock all the way home. She wanted to leave him hard again.

Pastor Dan pulled up outside of Sara's house. She leaned down and gave the tiny hard cock a kiss and jumped out of the truck. The old man just watched as her ass bounced into her house.


12