Finding Ivy Ch. 13

Story Info
Ivy has fun with cousins.
7.1k words
4.45
4.3k
6
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

The excitement was building, Ivy was looking forward to her orientation. She was a little nervous about the ride down with Greg. She wondered what he remembered from the night he spent. Maybe if he had forgot like Rick, things would be easy and normal.

She had worked the last two days, her tips were good. She was confident that if she needed to she could just get a room. She had gone back and forth about staying with Olivia. Her mom had convinced her that it would be fine.

Her mom did not know the whole story, but was probably right. It was Wednesday and she had got up to say goodbye to her mom. Rick was out for the day and Ivy had all day to wait for Greg to pick her up.

She packed a small suitcase, and got all of her stuff ready. She enjoyed having the house to her self. She walked around in just a pair of tiny panties. They were leopard print g-string. They felt nice on her flaccid cock.

She watched some t.v. and did some reading to pass the time. By mid-afternoon she was getting pretty nervous and a little anxious.

It was time for a little release. She went into her bedroom and pulled off the tiny g-string. She wrapped her hands around her cock and gently began to stroke it. Her small hands moved up and down the massive shaft.

Each little movement brought a sweet tingling sensation. Ivy closed her eyes and laid back on the bed. Her dick was so stiff. She pictured it growing larger. She felt it press between her tits. She loved this part.

She used one hand to fondle her balls while the other continued to massage the lower half of her cock. She slipped her tongue out and licked the tip of her cock, enjoying the taste of her pre-cum. She willed her cock to grow a little more and opened wide.

She slid the cock deep into her mouth, gagging a little she pulled her head back, saliva poured out onto her stiff member. She went back for more. Ivy loved deep throating her own cock. The feeling was amazing.

She squeezed her balls and stroked ferociously. Her head bobbed up and down her shaft, hitting the back of her throat every time. She was making cute little gagging noises as she face fucked her self.

She felt the orgasm building. It started in her balls and quickly worked it self up. Her dick was deep in her throat when the first spray of jizz exploded. She felt it run down her throat and fill her tiny tummy. She let go of her balls and held the cock tightly. She wanted it all.

With each spurt she had to swallow quickly before the next one filled her mouth up. Her cock was jerking all over the place and it was hard to keep it in her mouth. With one last volcanic explosion her stiff cock went soft. She had eaten all her own cum. It felt great.

Ivy's eyes opened. Her cock shrunk back to 12 inches or so and was laying on her now bloated little belly. She stood up and looked in the mirror. Her flat little tummy was now sticking out a bit. She must of eaten a couple of gallons of cum.

Her energy level was now up. It even felt like her senses had been improved. Things seemed clearer and she could smell the sex in her room. She looked at the clock. It was three in the afternoon.

Greg was going to be by at 4:30 to pick her up. It was time to get ready. Ivy walked down to the bathroom. She showered and shaved. Making sure to keep all her parts hair free, by the time she was done with shaving her hair, her stomach was back the way it was.

In her room she picked out her outfit. The hot Futa slut wanted to look good. She pulled on a pale pink lace thong. It had a little bow on the front. Her cock felt great stuffed into it. She then pulled on some long white socks that had pink stripes near the top.

She didn't often where skirts but what the hell. She pulled on a tiny pink and blue plaid mini skirt. It was so cute. She looked in the closet for a top. She had decided to go bra less and just let her big titties hang. She found a solid pink tank top the barely fit over her giant melons. The amount of side boob was almost illegal.

Her hair was pulled into a top pony tail and she put on a small amount of makeup. She looked amazing. It was now 4:30. She picked up her suitcase and headed downstairs to wait for Greg. Ivy put her suitcase down and went to the kitchen for some water

After a few minutes, she heard a knock at the door. It had to be Greg. She went to the door and opened it. Greg was standing on the porch smiling. Ivy grinned, he was so cute

"Hey," she said. "Thanks for taking me to orientation."

Ivy stepped out and gave her cousin a hug

"No problem, wow you look great." He replied.

"Thanks." Ivy said giving him a big smile. "You ready."

"Sure, let me get your suitcase, I can put it in the back of the truck." Greg took the suitcase and headed for the truck.

Ivy walked to the truck, wondering how much Greg remembered about the fuck fest at her house a few weeks ago. She climbed into the truck, and buckled her seat belt. The strap went right between her massive tits.

Greg put the suitcase away and opened the door. "It's great to see you again. I had so much fun last time. God I think you are even more beautiful then a few weeks ago."

Well that answered that, he remembered.

"Thanks, I had fun too. You are so great. Thanks again for helping out." Ivy said wondering what this trip would now be like.

Greg got in and shut the door. They pulled out of the driveway and headed for the highway. They made small talk as the truck went through town.

"Do you need anything before we get on the highway, it's about a two hour drive to Olivia's place." He asked.

The hot teen Futa replied. "Nope I'm good."

They merged onto the highway and headed towards Ivy's cousins apartment.

They made small talk for a little while longer, when Ivy decided to make time go by a little faster. She was going to have a little fun with her cousin. She was sure he would not mind.

"Greg, do you like my skirt." She asked grinning.

"Yes, so great. It's so sexy." He replied looking over at her quickly.

Ivy tugged at her cock. It popped out of the side of her panties. She pulled it out from under her skirt.

Greg looked over at her again. "Wow, it's as beautiful as I remembered, not sure I can handle you having it out."

"I just need to stretch it a little." She spoke playfully.

Ivy placed her hand on her cock and slowly rubbed it up and down. Her dick began to harden.

"It's just so big and to tuck it into my tight little panties, sometimes I just need to take it out and play a little. You don't mind do you." Ivy seductively said.

He looked over again and back to the road. "No, please by all means take care of yourself."

Ivy pulled her skirt up and slipped her cock out of the pink panties. She gently pulled on the shaft watching as it began to harden. She kept an eye on Greg who was taking peeks as often as possible.

Ivy looked around the highway was mostly empty. She continued to stroke her 12 inch cock with one hand and pulled a titty out with the other. She twisted her nipple and breathed in. Ivy closed her eyes and leaned back a little in the truck seat. She enjoyed being watched.

Her pink tank top was now tucked in-between her huge boobs. She was enjoying the feeling. Her cock was pretty hard and she was just enjoying the ride. Listening to the music, stroking away, and fondling her boobies

It was two hours to Olivia's apartment. Ivy smiled to herself. Enjoying the pleasure she was giving her self. She wondered what Greg thought about her big cock and tits hanging out. She decided to find out.

She opened her eyes and looked over. Greg's eyes were on the road with two hands on the wheel. A little sweat glistened on his forehead and a small tent had formed in his pants.

The hung Futa reached over and pressed down on her cousins lap. He gasped a little and looked over.

"Let me help you with this. It kinda looks painful." Ivy seductively whispered.

She reached over with her left hand. Her right hand continued to play with her self.

Ivy unzipped her cousins pants and worked his seven inch cock out of his boxers. She spit into her hand and then grasped his cock firmly. She started working his cock in rhythm with her own. She watched Greg's face as he drove down the highway.

"Is this good." She asked him.

"Yes," he panted "its fantastic."

Ivy felt his shaft stiffen as she rubbed him up and down. Her own cock was rock hard and she enjoyed the feeling of a cock in both hands. She smiled as she thought about her near future, wondering how things would work out.

She felt completely relaxed, it was the first time in a while. She was really enjoying jerking off both cocks. She knew Greg would not last as long as her and did not want him to make a mess.

She let go of her cock and unbuckled her seat belt. She leaned over, feeling her tits hit the center counsel. Her lips hit the top of Greg's cock while her hand continued to stroke him.

"Ummmm, that's amazing." He mumbled.

Ivy's mouth enveloped the seven inch cock. She took the whole thing in, feeling the top hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little and pulled her head off. She let the drool roll down the shaft of the cock as she bobbed her head up and down.

Greg was grunting and groaning. He was not going to last long. Ivy flicked her tongue on the base of his cock and then took a breath. She filled her mouth with his cock deep throating him all the way to his balls.

His shaft twitched in her mouth. She felt the hot spurt of cum hit her in the back of the throat. She swallowed enjoying the feeling and taste of her older cousins spunk. He spurted for a few more seconds. Ivy did not miss a drop.

When he had finished Ivy pulled her head off his cock. She licked it clean and then tucked it back into his pants. It was still slightly stiff.

"Thanks Ivy." Greg uttered.

"No problem cuz, thanks for the ride." She replied.

She moved back over to her seat. She pulled the seat belt over. Her cock was still rock hard but Ivy was just going to enjoy the ride.

Ivy pulled her shirt back over her tits and then willed her cock to soften. She tucked it into the cute little pink thong. Her skirt barely covered her cock.

"So, Greg you have a girlfriend now?" She asked. They still had a while.

"No, I work to much and don't have time to date."

"To bad, the girls are missing out." Ivy told him.

He thanked her then they just talked about life. Greg explained what he did and Ivy questioned him about his life in college. They drove the rest of the way, just learning about each other. Ivy enjoyed the ride.

Greg pulled into Olivia's apartment complex. He backed into a space that was close to her stairs. The apartments looked new.

"Olivia's apartment is on the second floor. Her boyfriend is suppose to be here to help carry up this furniture. Let's go up and see her, then I can come back and get the stuff." He told the hot teen futa.

"Sounds good, I'm looking forward to seeing Olivia again it's been awhile." She replied.

They got out of the truck and headed up the exterior stairs. Greg knocked and waited for his sister to open the door. The door opened quickly and Ivy heard a squeal of delight.

Yea, your hear." Olivia screamed, jumping into her brothers arms. Giving him a big hug.

Olivia was a beautiful girl. She had blond hair that had been dyed with streaks of pink and purple. Her hair was parted in the middle and hung below her shapely ass. She had deep blue eyes and lush lips. Her face was a little fuller then Ivy remembered, but looked amazing and grown up.

She had on a tight green t-shirt. Ivy could see her white bra straps. Her tits where big and full, her shirt left little to the imagination. Olivia had long sleek legs. She had on a pair of white leggings. Ivy couldn't tell if she had panties on or not, but the leggings looked great.

Olivia broke the embrace. She turned and looked at her hot teen cousin for the first time in a while. Her jaw dropped. Ivy noticed she licked her lips a little.

"Damn, Ivy you look all grown up." Olivia walked over and hugged her cousin. She pulled back about halfway still holding Ivy's shoulders. "Wow, you are possibly the hottest person on earth."

Ivy blushed, she pulled her cousin in for another hug. "It's great to see you, it's been too long."

A young man came around the corner from inside. "Olivia, is your brother here." He said before noticing Ivy.

"Yes," she replied still hugging her younger cousin.

The man noticed Ivy and stopped mid step. "This must be your cousin." He stuttered.

"It is. Ben this is Ivy, Ivy this is Ben my boyfriend." She introduced them.

Ben smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you."

Ivy beamed. All of the attention was amazing. "Come her and give me a hug. Any boyfriend of Olivia's is a friend of mine."

Ivy let go of Olivia and embraced Ben. She made sure to squish her giant tits into him.

"Not sure why we are all still out here. Let's go inside." Olivia said.

All four walked into the small apartment. Ivy looked around the apartment was clean with very little furniture. No wonder Greg had to bring some up. She was standing in the living room. A little kitchen was off to the right and then a short hallway with three doors.

That must be the bedrooms and the bathroom Ivy thought.

"My roommate moves in next week. Thanks Greg so much for bringing up the stuff."

Greg looked over at Dan. "Let's bring the stuff up before it gets dark."

The two men left the room and headed for the truck. They had at least three loads of stuff and a couch to bring up.

"Let me show you around. It's a small place but better then the dorms." Olivia told her.

The two hot babes walked around a little. The last room was Olivia's. There was a small bed with a little night stand. Olivia flopped down onto the bed with a sigh.

"Well, tell me all about yourself. Are you ready to come to college?" Olivia asked.

They chatted for a while. The boys brought up more furniture. Making lots of noise grunting and groaning.

Olivia's leggings were so tight Ivy kept looking at the small camel toe her cousin kept flashing her. Ivys cock was getting restless. After the truck ride, and the hot beauty before her, who could blame it.

Ivy stayed standing and when the boys finished the yelled for the girls. Ivy sighed with relief, she was sure if she had stayed in the room with Olivia much longer she would have some explaining to do.

The ladies walked into the living room. The furniture was mostly arranged now with a couch and a small TV set. An old lazy boy was tucked into the corner. On the side closest to the kitchen a table now sat with 4 wooden chairs around it.

"Looks great guys." Olivia said. "Let's order some food and hang out. It's been a while and I would love to catch up with my brother and cousin."

"I'll order some takeout. Any requests." Dan asked.

They grabbed a menu off the top of the fridge and picked out some food. Dan called it in and the man on the other end said it would be about 30 minutes or so.

While they waited Olivia and Ivy sat at the table catching up. Dan helped Greg set up the Tv and they talked about sports and the local team.

The food was delivered. All 4 sat around the table enjoying the conversation and each other's company. Everybody had finished and they were cleaning up.

"I'll do the dishes." Olivia said "You boys go relax. You carried all this up here."

"I can help." The sexy Futa added.

The kitchen was small, and the girls had to work around each other. Olivia repeatedly brushed up against Ivy's huge boobs. Ivy couldn't figure out of it was on purpose or not. She was getting a little excited.

Ivy decided to play around a little with her cousin. She would lean in close and squish her tits agains the sexy blond. Olivia seemed to enjoy it and was acting playful back. They had just finished the last bit of dishes when Ivy turned to her cousin.

Olivia was pointing the sprayer right at her. Before Ivy could say anything, Olivia pulled the trigger soaking the pink top. Olivia burst out in laughter.

Ivy smiled and giggled a little. "I guess I don't need this anymore."

Ivy quickly pulled off the soaking wet pink top. Her tits bounced. Olivia licked her lips and just gazed at the perfect tits on her cousin.

She reached out, a little shyly. "Can I feel them. They are amazing."

"Sure."

Olivia grasped the two large melons with both hands. At first a little roughly, but then more gently. She squished and massaged them a bit. Her face was beaming and Ivy watched her lick her lips again.

Ivy had an idea. She quickly grabbed Olivia's head and pulled it in tight squishing her head between her tits. She shook back a forth and held her cousins head to her chest.

Olivia gasped a little bit, quickly adjusted to the new feeling. She stuck her tongue out. Enjoying the taste of her teen cousin. She still couldn't believe how perfect Ivy's boobs where. Her head fit nicely between them.

She forced her head out and latched on to a nipple sucking and licking it. The wonderful firm tits felt perfect in her mouth. It was really turning her on.

"I have an idea." Ivy said pushing her pretty blond cousin away.

Ivy moved around Olivia and bounced into the living room. Both men were sitting on the couch. Ivy jumped in between them and latched on to Greg, she pointed her big boobs right at Dan.

"Help," she yelped. "She is spraying me with water."

Greg had a sheepish grin on his face. Dan, however, was transfixed by the massive boobies right in front of him.

Olivia was not far behind peeling her green shirt off. She had on a white lacy bra and was undoing it as she squeezed on to the couch next to her boyfriend. She was enjoying this.

"See I can walk around with out a top." Olivia said pulling on her tits a little. "Mine might not be as big as yours but they are still nice. Right Dan."

Dan was stupefied. He did not know what to say. Two beautiful blonds with out ther shirts. It was a little more the he could handle.

"Your right." Ivy answered.

She leaned over Dan, still holding on to Greg and kissed her hot blond cousin's boob. At the same time enveloping Dan between her tits.

"Ummm, they taste good to." Ivy proclaimed. Giving it another good suck.

"What are you two doing, your cousins." Dan finally said.

"Just having fun, right Olivia." Ivy responded shaking her tits in his face. "You like my tits don't you?"

Dan looked over at his girlfriend with an exasperated look. Olivia gave him a quick smile and then kissed him. She pressed her boobs firmly into him. She then slid her hand down to his shorts.

"Seems like he likes them Ivy." Olivia told her.

Greg stood up. "Let me close the blinds." He said mischievously.

"Why, why would you do that." Dan stated in a panic. "Your all family, this is so weird. I need to leave." He rambled on. "Olivia I can't believe your cool with this. She's your cousin, and I don't even want to know about your brother."

Ivy grabbed Dan's head and gently turned it towards her. She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

"Oh shut up and have some fun." Ivy told him.

Olivia was working Dans pants open. She unbuckled the belt and pulled the zipper down. She reached into his pants and pulled on his already hard shaft. Her head moved instinctively down and she slid his cock into her mouth.

Ivy continued to kiss him and rub her tits all over him. She was enjoying this, even though she knew the power in her cock had taken over. She was actually surprised it had taken this long.

She broke the kiss when she noticed Greg was now kneeling between her legs. " let me repay the favor from the ride." He told her almost in desperation.

No time like the present to let Olivia in on it. She sat up a little on the coach and pulled her tiny little skirt off. Her cock jumped out of her little pink thong. She looked at Greg who already had his mouth open.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12