Finding Ivy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shirt what is that." She heard Dan cry out.

"What." Olivia questioned pulling her mouth off her boyfriends cock.

"Heaven." Greg cried out as he lowered his mouth on to his beautiful cousin's giant cock.

He took the tip into his mouth and swirled his tongue down the shaft. Gently grasping it with one hand as he undid his pants with the other.

"Holy shit," Olivia exclaimed. "When did you get that. I don't remember that, and how is it so big. It's like the biggest I have ever seen."

Olivia's eyes watched as her brother sucked her cousin's cock. She was a little unsure but it looked so erotic.

"It's so big. No offense Dan but it's huge."

Ivy looked at her hot older cousin and her boyfriend. "I'll explain later let's just have a little fun. Look how much fun Greg is having."

Greg's head was now bobbing up and down on her thick 12 inch cock. Each time he gagged a little bit more cock slid in his throat.

"He is trying to deep throat you." Olivia said excitedly. "I want to try."

The hot coed stood up. She pushed her older brother aside. He looked at her startled and a little angry but did not say anything.

"Let's see if I can do this."

She knelt down between Ivy's legs. She grasped the massive cock with both hands, then she spit all over it.

"Fuck, that's hot." Dan said.

Olivia looked up at him and smiled. She turned back to the monster in front of her and licked the tip. She moved her tongue up and down and made sure the shaft was well lubricated. Her mouth opened and she closed her eyes.

Ivy watched as the hot blond took her cock. She thought about pushing it in but decided to let Olivia try. She reached over with her hand and grasped Dan's hard shaft. It startled him a bit, but Ivy smiled at him and began jerking him off.

Olivia was now fully transfixed by her cousins cock. Her head was bobbing up and down each time getting a little further down her throat. She was gagging every time it hit the back of her throat. It was getting so sloppy, spit was all over it.

"You got this sis." Greg said gleefully.

His cock was out and he was wanking it himself, as he watched his sister suck his cousin.

Ivy looked down just as Olivia swallowed the whole thing.

"Ohh, that's nice." She purred. "Keep doing that."

Olivia's head popped off the cock. She took a deep breath and then went right back down. Her boyfriend was watching in amazement.

Dan felt his orgasm building. It was just to much. His girlfriend sucking another girls cock while he was getting a hand job from that same girl.

Cum shot out of his cock all over Ivy's hand. He moaned with pleasure. She milked him until he was dry. Just then Olivia looked up. She grinned and moved over a little to clean Ivy's hand and her boyfriend's cock.

Greg took the break in action to get back on Ivy's now rock hard member. He wrapped his lips around the head and was nearly able to get as far down as his sister.

Olivia looked over. "Damn, Greg you suck cock like a pornstar."

The other three laughed as Greg grinned and spit on Ivy's cock. He was going in for more.

Ivy looked at Olivia. "It's all clean now, get up here so I can eat your pussy."

"That sounds wonderful." Olivia purred.

Olivia stood up and quickly pulled off her white leggings. She then ripped off her little white thong and tossed it aside. She climbed up on the couch and sat on Ivy's face. Her pussy was dripping.

"You smell amazing." Ivy said as she stuck her tongue into her cousins tight little hole.

Ivy began lapping up the sweet pussy juice. Her tongue slipping in and out. She focused on her tiny clit. She was sucking and licking it, She pushed her tongue deep inside her cousin who let out a gasp.

"Lick my asshole Dan." Ivy heard her cousin say.

She felt Dan get up. She couldn't see but she heard Dan as he put his face in between her cousins cheeks. This was so hot. Greg was still going to town on her cock and the beautiful pussy in her mouth was extremely exciting.

The orgy was in full swing. Greg reached up with a free hand and began to squeeze Dan's soft cock. It was his first time with a real guy, so he wasn't sure if he was doing it right. Ivy would help he was sure.

Ivy pulled back. "I wanna fuck this sweet pussy."

Olivia cried out with delight. She shook her ass a little and Dan stepped back almost falling over Greg who had been gently pulling his cock. Dan was hard again. Greg's face was still between Ivy's sexy legs. She pulled his face out of her lap. He backed away still on his knees.

"Let's get on the floor." Ivy said.

"You have any lube." Greg asked his sister mischievously.

"Lots, Dan go get it from the bathroom."

Dan headed for the bathroom as the cousins arranged themselves for a good fuck fest. Ivy laid down on the floor while Olivia climbed over her and gently lowered her self on her cousin's huge cock. She felt the tip penetrate her cunt.

No way it was going to fit. She thought just as it slid right in. She paused she had never felt this full. Her cousin's cock pushed deep into her. Ivy pushed a little and Olivia cried out with joy. They began to work together, Ivy pushing up her hips while Olivia squatted low to take as much as she could.

Olivia's eyes began to role back in ecstasy.

"Dam, Olivia I can see the outline of her cock in your stomach" Dan called out as he returned with the lube.

"Here let me have that." Greg said taking the lube from Dan. "I am going to fuck Olivia's ass."

"Wow." Dan said not knowing what else to say. He was playing with him self again.

Greg squirted some lube on his hard cock and quickly stepped over Ivy.

"Hold still sis, I wanna put my cock in your ass."

Olivia did not know what to say, she messed around a couple of times with anal, but never had she had a cock in her pussy and butt. To make it even crazier it was her brother. She opened her eyes turned around the best she could while still bouncing on Ivy's cock

It felt so good, she might as well see what it was like. "Sure just be gentle."

"I will baby sis." Greg told her leaning in and giving her a kiss.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and steadied her on Ivy's cock. He applied a little pressure and watched as his sister was impaled on his cousins cock.

"Lean forward a little." Greg told his sister.

As she leaned forward she felt Ivy's dick deep inside of her. She knew she was about to cum. Just then she felt the pressure on tight little asshole. She leaned a little more into Ivy and then her brothers cock was in her ass.

She began to gently rock back in forth. The feeling of the giant cock in her pussy and her brother's deep in her ass was too much. Her orgasm rocked her. She had never felt so much pleasure. Her pussy and ass quivered pulling the cocks deeper into her body.

She had almost lost consciences, but then felt Ivy thrusting up into her and Greg gaining rhythm in her ass. She loved it. She began to moan as her pussy juice ran down the cock.

"Dan, stick your cock in my ass, I want to cum in my sisters ass while you cum in mine."

"I have never done that." He said blankly.

"It's ok." Ivy purred between thrusts. "You will love it."

Dan looked at his girlfriend who was now being double penetrated by her brother and cousin. It was so hot. He watched as she had another orgasm. Then felt something in his hand. Greg had placed the lube in his hand.

"Fuck my ass please, I am going to cum soon." Greg pleaded.

Everyone slowed to a stop as they waited to see what would happen. Then Dan smiled. He squirted the lube on his cock and then moved to stand behind his girlfriend's brother. He really did not know what to do.

Ivy tried to reach but she was to far away. "Olivia, reach back and hold his cheeks so Dan can fuck your brother.

Olivia reached behind her brother and gripped his ass. She had sat back up as best she could.

"There you go, fuck my brother baby." She moaned.

Dan lined his cock up with Greg's ass. He had never fucked anyone in his ass, and did not think his first was going to be a guy.

Greg felt the cock on his greedy asshole. He pushed out a little getting ready for it to slid in. The presser was pleasant as it slid in.

"Ohhhh, it feels great. Now pound my ass." He gleefully said.

Dan pushed his cock deep into the other man's ass. He could not believe how good it felt. He pulled out a little and the thrust it back in. As Dan pushed in, Greg thrusted into his sisters ass and they all began to fuck.

Everyone was moaning and growing with pleasure. Greg was the first to blow. His cock exploded in his sister's tight ass. Cum squirted deep into her. She cried out as the hot liquid shot into her and she came again. Her knees shaking. Ivy gripped her hard and pulled her all the way to her balls.

Greg's dick popped out of his sister's ass. He made sure not to fall forward and leaned back a little. This caused Dan's dick to be fully swallowed by his ass. Dan could not hold out. He came instantly and joined his girlfriend in ecstasy.

Ivy was the only one left to cum. "Quick Olivia get off me I want to cum on everyone's face."

She pushed her cousin off and stood up. She gripped her cock and jerked it hard. She focused as the orgasm built. The three other love birds now where on there knees begging for cum. It was so hot.

Ivy's first blast of cum hit Dan in the face. It covered him. She then shared it with the brother and sister duo. Cum was flying everywhere.

As her last spurt hit her cousin in the face, she grinned. "You all look so hot."

Ivy sat down in between them and gently began kissing Greg. Soon all four where kissing and licking up Ivy's cum. There was cum everywhere.

"Greg, let me eat Dans cum out of your ass." Olivia told them.

Greg giggled. "Anything for you." He rolled over and pushed his ass up into the air.

Olivia leaned in as she delicately cleaned his ass of her boyfriends cum. It was delicious, and the thought of her boyfriend pumping her brothers ass was amazing. She was wet all over again. She couldn't believe how horny she was. She must have cum three or four times already.

All the ass licking had Greg hard again. Dan noticed and decided that maybe he was into this. He laid down and squirmed under the cock. He rose his head a up a smidge and began sucking his first cock.

The dick felt good in his mouth. It tasted great. He knew it had just been in his girlfriends ass but he did not care. He began bobbing up and down enjoying the pleasure he was giving the slightly older man.

Ivy was so turned on by the gay sex, that her dick was stiff as a board again. She watched as Olivia eat out her brothers ass and her boyfriend sucked his cock. She did not know who to fuck next.

"Oh hell, your all so hot. Look what happened." She said pulling on her huge member. "I need some more holes."

Dan pulled his mouth off the cock for a second. "Fill me up hot stuff."

Ivy placed her giant cock at the entrance to Dan's ass. She had applied a significant amount of lube. She pulled his legs up and spread it. She would have to shrink her cock a little or she would hurt him.

Her cock approached his ass. He was still sucking Greg off and didn't seem to mind Ivy moving his legs around. She saw that he was already hard again. Ivy was impressed she thought that he had already cum three times.

She pushed in on his ass, he groaned a little bit pushed back toward her. That was a good sign, he was willing. Her cock slowly slipped in. She watched as the head opened up his tight little rose bud. She made her dick smaller still to slide it in.

She entered him. He moaned with pleasure, unable to do anything else because of a cock in his mouth. Ivy pushed in deeper and began to fuck his tight man ass. She was enjoying it. It had been a while since she had a man.

His cock was rock hard as she fucked his butt. She grinned watching it bounce back in forth as she pushed in and out. She could tell he liked it.

Greg began to moan. "I am going to cum."

His dick began to twitch and hot cum shot in to Dan's eager mouth. He tried to swallow it but cum was slipping out. Just as the last bit of man juice shot into his mouth Greg fell over exasperated.

Olive jumped on her boyfriend and gave him a huge kiss. She savored the taste of her brothers cum. Her tongue slipped deep into Dan's mouth she swirled her brothers cum around and then the both swallowed.

"I want to ride you." She told her boyfriend

She slipped back on to his man stick. It slipped easily into her wet pussy. She began bouncing up and down. She loved feeling Ivy's tits slapped her back. She knew he would not last but it would be like the forth time he had cum.

Ivy watched Olivia bounce up and down on her boyfriends cock while she fucked him in the ass. She spread his legs as wide as the would go and forced her cock into his butt as Olivia slid down his shaft.

"I'm cumming." He bellowed shooting his load into his hot girlfriend.

Olive bounced a few more times and then climbed off and laid next to his cock. It was still dripping with man juice. She leaned in and began to clean it up watching as Ivy pounded his ass.

Ivy's boobs bounced as she made love to Dan's rose bud. Both Olivia and Greg were watching as she demolished his hole. This turned her on. She knew she was about to cum. She pushed in one last time and then let loose.

Cum sprayed seeped into Dan's bowels. He moaned and groaned with pleasure. The hot cum filling him up in a way that he had never felt before. As the last little bit of cum squirted out of the hot Futa she pulled her cock out.

All four were exhausted. Cum was everywhere and clothing was scattered all around the room. Ivy looked around and smiled. The sex had been great. She loved her cousins.

"Let's go to bed. The boys can sleep in here." Olivia said after laying there for a few minutes.

"But, the floor is so hard." Dan complained

"It's fine. I have some extra blankets in my room. One of you can sleep on the couch and the other in the lazy boy." She told him matter of factly.

"We will be fine." Greg said.

He reached down and grabbed Dans soft cock and began to gently stroke it. "I'm not ready for bed anyway."

The girls stood up. There fresh young tits bouncing a little as the left the room. Ivy looked back and Greg already had Dan's dick in his mouth.

Olivia pulled Ivy into her bedroom and fell into bed.

"So tell me how this happened. I mean that was amazing but you did not have that the last time I hung out with you." She said looking at Ivy's enormous member.

Ivy laid down beside her. She told Olivia the entire story. It took a little while and they talked all about what it could mean at school. Ivy explained that she had few answers and that she was trying to figure things out.

When she finished her story she was happy that she had shared it with Olivia.

"That is amazing, I will help in any way I can, please just ask me." Olivia told her cousin.

It was just after she said this that both girls heard the moaning form the other room. "It's sounds like Greg wasn't lying." Ivy giggled.

"Yea, I guess I did not know that either of them was gay." Oliva questioned.

"Oh, I'm not sure they are. I think the hyper sexuality is part of my cock power." She told the hot coed.

"Speaking of sex, can we fuck one more time." Olivia asked.

"I would love to." The teen Futa responded.

Ivy leaned over and kissed her cousin deeply. She worked her tongue deep into her mouth. Enjoying the sweet taste. Her hands squeezed Olivia's firm tits. Ivy took control. Pulling out of the kiss and sliding down to suck on the wonderful boobs.

Her hands slid further down her cousin's sexy body. She slipped a finger deep into her moist cunt. Ivy continued to suck on the wonderful boobies as she slowly finger fucked her cousin. Sliding one finger in and and out then adding another. She tickled the sexy engorged clit.

Oliva's hips began to buck a little. "Oh, your not cumming yet." Ivy whispered as she slid down between the coed's legs.

Her fingers were now replaced with Ivy's mouth. Ivy drunk up the sweet pussy juice the was flowing out of the tight little slit. Ivy lapped up all of it. She loved exploring the tight folds and sweet smells of such a juicy pussy.

It wasn't long till Ivy felt Olivia thighs squeezing around her head. Ivy drunk deeply as her cousin was rocked with an orgasm. Her pussy was flowing as she shook with pleasure.

Ivy felt hands on her head and looked up. "Fuck me please." Oliva pleaded with her cousin.

Ivy smiled. "With pleasure."

The hot teen sat up she reaches down and grabbed Olivia's leg and quickly flipped her over. "I'm going to fuck you doggy." She groaned.

Ivy guided her giant cock into her cousin's love box. Even after all the fucking she was still tight. Ivy pushed in, completely filling her cousin. Olivia screamed with pleasure as the cock reached deeper then before.

Ivy focused and made her cock a little thicker. She wanted it to be so tight as she pounded the hot blondes pussy.

Oliva groaned again, "it's so big."

Ivy worked her dick deep in. Oliva was so tight. Ivy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as she rocked back and forth inside of her cousin. She pulled on Oliva's hips as she pushed deep.

Oliva shook with another orgasm. Somehow her pussy got even tighter and Ivy was ready to exploded. She pushed in as deep as possible as she shoot a load into her cousins womb. Ivy spurted cum deep in side of her cousin. She pulled on Oliva's hips as her cock spasmed. It felt amazing.

Ivy fell into her cousins back. As her cock began to soften she slipped over to the side. Cum poured out of the blonds pussy. Ivy leaned in and kissed Oliva.

"Goodnight"

12