Finding Jasmine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss was incredible for her. Never before had she been kissed with such sensitivity, and she felt a tingling sensation throughout her body as she lost herself in the feelings. Her stomach felt like it was performing somersaults, through a combination of excitement and sexual arousal. Something took hold of her and she pulled Tristan against her to engage their mouths more deeply. With their mouths locked together in a passionate connection, their tongues moved in unison creating a feeling of ecstasy that ran through her body.

Tristan ran his hands down Jasmine's back, round her body and onto her chest. Jasmine moaned as touched her. He was feeling her much more assertively than the previous times, and she enjoyed this different side of Tristan. She could feel her pussy throbbing, such was her state of arousal. She felt his hand grab the inside of her thigh and start moving up between her legs.

Tristan could tell a fire had been lit, as Jasmine's response, firstly to his kissing, and then to his wandering hands, was of absolute pleasure. He could feel his cock trying to burst out of his jeans, but for now, the only thing on his mind was her pleasure.

He reached his right hand down and ran it up between her legs. Before he reached his goal, Jasmine trapped his hand between her thighs. "I'm sorry, I can't let you go there," she apologised.

Jasmine had deep lying body confidence issues. No man other than her husband had seen or touched her naked body since the birth of her children. She was incredibly horny, and felt a connection with Tristan she had not felt before, but she didn't want to ruin her mystery to Tristan.

With Tristan's calmness and constant reassurances, Jasmine finally gave in to her feelings, and as she sat on the bed, gave no resistance to Tristan as he carefully undid her jeans, pulled them off, and drew her knickers down.

Tristan took hold of Jasmine's right leg placed it on his right shoulder as she lay back on the bed, ready to accept what Tristan was going to do. He kissed the ankle of her raised leg, while he other hand held her left thigh with his right hand. With slow and sensitive movements, Tristan's mouth moved up her calf, then her thigh, and he eased her legs apart, bending her left as he did so, to present her totally hairless pussy in front of his face.

Tristan sensually kissed her just above her pussy and he felt her body tremble. Then he took his tongue and slowly ran it in one motion from the bottom of her slit to her clit, parting her lips as he did so, with Jasmine almost flinching from the pleasure. For the first time, he got to taste her, and she tasted perfect. He moved his tongue back down, and as he moved his tongue back up, extended it deep into her wet pussy, drinking in her sweet juices.

Jasmine moaned as she felt his mouth on her. She lay back with her eyes closed, and felt Tristan's expert tongue running in long slow licks up and down her pussy. She soon forgot about her insecurities, and willed him to bring her to orgasm.

Tristan placed his lips around her clit, and very lightly circled it with his tongue, while sucking slightly. He brought his right hand up her leg, and teased his index finger across her lips, before sliding it gradually into her. He felt her press into his mouth and hand as he did so.

He brought his single finger back out, replaced it with two, and heard her vocal reaction as she moaned loudly. With his palm facing upwards, he felt inside her pussy with his fingers, and with the walls of her pussy squeezing back against her, he massaged the slightly rough spot he could feel inside.

Jasmine couldn't hold herself still, and ground her pussy against Tristan's mouth and hand as his slow movements attended to her so perfectly. She could feel herself building up, and for the first time, lifted her head to watch Tristan as his head moved in a rhythm with her.

Tristan could feel her shaking as he circled her clit with his tongue and massaged her spot with with his fingers. His own excitement was so great, he could easily have allowed himself to cum, but for now was able to control it.

He then started to flick his tongue lightly but quickly across her clit, and increased the depth of movements with his hand. He sucked on her with a bit more pressure and could feel and hear her approaching her climax. Her body tensed as she screamed, and Tristan sucked hard on her clit, while holding his hand still and firm, deep inside her pussy. He felt her shake violently from her orgasm and almost erupted himself, he felt so in tune with her pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, Tristan withdrew his fingers, and made his away alongside her, leaning in to give her a kiss. Jasmine reached over and kissed him passionately, tasting herself as she did so. She climbed over him and began to undo his belt, and Tristan lay back waiting for the inevitable blow job that would follow.

Jasmine pulled Tristan's jeans and underwear down all in one slick movement, and Tristan's cock stood to attention as she slipped his clothes over his feet and discarded them on the floor.

Jasmine then climbed back onto the bed, but rather than taking his cock into her mouth, to Tristan's amazement she started to straddle him. Such was the surprise, Tristan reached out to stop her. His head raced, he didn't have any protection with him as he didn't for the life of him think things would go this far. He felt so turned on from the preceding events, he doubted he would last long enough to get Jasmine there again.

"I need to feel you inside me!" demanded Jasmine. "I need your cock inside me right now!"

Tristan was defenceless. She pinned his arms to the bed, and began to offer her desperate pussy to his cock. "Are you sure?" asked Tristan, now unable to stop what was about to happen.

Jasmine didn't reply. She took Tristan's cock in her hand and guided it to her opening. She wasn't lying. She needed it inside her. Her pussy needed to be filled.

Tristan's cock was rock hard, and despite how wet Jasmine was, they could both feel the resistance as his swollen head eased into her. There was a jolt as his bell became engulfed by her warm pussy, before the resistance stopped him entering any further, and Jasmine used her bodyweight to try to take more of him in. Withdrawing him slightly and pushing down harder allowed her to inch him into her tight pussy a little at a time. Each time resistance stopped his entry, Jasmine raised her weight slightly before lowering once again. Gradually filling her pussy with his throbbing cock.

Just as it felt like she couldn't take any more of him in, the friction was overcome a final time and Tristan's cock clicked into place deep inside her. To Jasmine it felt perfect. For the first time in her life, she realised what a perfect fit felt like.

Tristan's cock had been straining against the resistance as Jasmine has gradually edged herself down his length. The final movement, the click moment, had made him almost explode from the intensity of the feeling. Her pussy held his cock completely and snuggly. It felt like his cock had found its home.

Jasmine gasped with the feeling of bliss that built up inside her. Straddled over Tristan, she just held her position, enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsing inside her.

Tristan pushed himself up onto his arms, and took hold of her head to guide their mouths together. As he kissed her, he slipped his hand under her top and helped ease it over her head. Reaching his left arm round her back, with a slick movement of his fingers, her clasp was undone, and he helped her out of her bra and for the first time, he saw her perfectly formed breasts.

He lay back down and looked up at Jasmine's naked light-brown body, with his cock buried inside her tight pussy. Despite their size, her DD breasts suffered no effects of gravity, and maintained their perfect shape as she knelt over him. Her large dark nipples stood proud and erect and he felt his heart race at the most beautiful site of his life.

Tristan reached up and took a careful but firm hold of her breasts. His thumbs played carefully with her nipples while his fingers and palms took in the firm feeling of her shape.

Jasmine was grinding on him now. She had watched the pleasure on Tristan's face as her breasts were exposed, and when he took hold of them, she could feel him almost spasm inside her. She could sense he was close to cumming. "You can't cum inside me." she said as she writhed on him, nearing her own climax.

Tristan was panicked with this. He knew he was close, but desperately wanted to hold out so she could cum again. He closed his eyes as he felt her grinding faster and harder, groaning without control as she did so. Then she screamed out and he felt her juices explode from her as they soaked his balls and thighs. He pulled her off him forcefully, just in time, and he shot his load in a series of powerful contractions. The first hit her abdomen before he could stop it, then with his hand over the end of his spirting cock, he guided the remainder onto his own body.

Jasmine collapsed down beside him and engulfed him with her arms. Tristan collapsed back onto the bed, his heart racing, and chest panting, holding Jasmine closely to him.

When they finally recovered their senses, Jasmine got up got herself dressed. She had been out much later than she intended, but didn't want to leave. She looked at Tristan as he lay there, and realised in that moment that her feelings for this man had evolved. She kissed him one last time and thanked him for the most incredible evening and left.

Tristan, still lying naked on the bed, unable to move, smiled uncontrollably, and not for the first time, his head was full of Jasmine.

12