Finding Joy with Her Kidnapper Ch. 04

Story Info
A case of stockholm syndrome and unending pleasure.
4.9k words
4.55
37.7k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious92
kurious92
45 Followers

I feel like this one might be a bit rushed so I apologise if you come across any grammar or syntax errors, I was just so keen to share it with you all. Enjoy!! Xxx

***

I think I've been here for about a week now. I've had 4 sponge baths now, and they seem to be happening daily. And the meals are starting to become more frequent and reflective of proper meal times. I'm estimating 7 or 8 days since I was grabbed off the street in the middle of the night by my perfect kidnapper.

I had survived my first true punishment. I had been whipped and spanked within an inch of my life but I survived. And I was rewarded with one of the most glorious orgasms of my life. I don't know where this man learnt his oral skills but every man needs to go where he went.

Of course I was still trying to figure out a way to escape. My current plan was to get him to trust me enough so that I could move out of the garage. Then maybe once I had a bit more freedom I'd be able to figure out the next step. I'm trying to ignore the small voice in my head that cries a little bit each time I consider escaping. No. I have been kidnapped and raped. I need to get out of here and this man should be in jail. Shouldn't he?

I got a headache every time I tried to understand my mysterious kidnapper. He was just so gentle and caring the way he cleans me and feeds me and pleasures me. Surely if he was truly a psychopath he would just let me starve and take me for his own pleasure. The last time he visited me he didn't have an orgasm at all. It was all about me! Maybe in some sick perverted way he really does love me.

I hear the door start to unlock and eagerly sit up in the bed, hoping to try and make some conversation with my stranger. My goal today is to at least learn his name. He comes in to the garage, locking the door behind him, and stands at the foot of my bed, staring down at me. The look in his eyes is almost impossible to read.

"Hi," I smile up at him, hoping to break the ice and show that I wasn't scared or angry. He continues to stare down at me. "Can you at least tell me your name? All I want is something to call you."

"My name is Trey. You can call me Trey unless I tell you otherwise." His voice was so luxurious; I wish he would speak more. The deep gravelly tone just seems to resonate through my body. Trey, I could work with that.

"Thank you Trey, it's lovely to meet you," I try to look doe-eyed as I look up at him through my eyelashes, hoping to portray what I think is a look of innocence. Maybe I was laying it on too thick but I didn't have any other cards to play. He just chuckles at me and moves to pick my empty food tray. "Thank you for the meals," I blurt out, desperate for him to stay in the room. "I feel bad that you're always cooking for me. Maybe I could help? I could at least help clean up. Please?" I'm begging now, trying to keep hold of his attention as he moves towards the door.

He stills near the doorway, I can almost feel him debating internally how to respond to me. Slowly he bends and places the tray on the floor as he turns to look at me again. I look up at his eyes and hold them with mine, hoping to communicate to him that he can trust me. Hoping that he'll realise I'll do anything to at least get out of this cold, unyielding garage.

He moves over to the bed, standing right in front of me as he brings a hand down to stroke my face. I continue to hold his gaze with mine while holding my breath, unsure of his next move. He grabs my wrists, holding my hands together, and pulls me to my feet.

"I will show you to your room, but only if you promise to behave. And I will blindfold you while I walk you through my house. Understood?" I nod rapidly in response to him, eager to move out of the garage. He removes his shirt and ties it over my head so all I can see is darkness. He holds my hands behind my back and directs out of the garage.

I feel the cool tiles beneath my feet as I walk through his house. I can't hear any sounds of traffic, so we must be quite secluded, or at least in a very quiet part of town. It scares me as I realise that even if I do escape, I have no idea how to get back home, as I have no idea where I am. My breathing quickens as he hurriedly moves me through his house.

I feel carpet beneath my feet as I'm moved in to another room, and hear a door close behind me. Trey releases my hands and removes the blindfold. I blink a few times as my eyes adjust to the light and take in my new surroundings.

The room looks exactly like the garage, only the walls are painted red and the carpet is black. The colour scheme brings a heavy dungeon-feel to the room. The ceiling is covered in hooks and chains and pulleys. There is a large ornate four-poster bed against the main wall with a window above the headboard. But the window is just like the one in the garage, painted black, not letting any light in.

There is large wooden cross on one wall and a chest of drawers covered in padlocks near the bed. In addition there is the leather bench I was spanked over in the middle of the room and another rather ominous looking machine tucked away in the corner.

The main attraction however was the en suite bathroom. I walk over to find a large shower and spa, a toilet, a basin and a mirror. Staring in to the mirror I barely even recognise myself. I look pale and washed out (not that I was particularly tanned before), my waist-length chocolate brown hair is matted, in desperate need for a wash, and my hazel eyes look sunken and sad.

The biggest shock was seeing the marks on my skin from my punishment. There are bruises all over my stomach, arms, and legs. I turn to find similar bruises over my back and buttocks. No wonder it still hurts to move! I let out a small sob as the reality of my situation hits me. Immediately Trey is there, concern evident on his face, searching for the cause of my distress.

I close my eyes and back away from Trey and the mirror, unable to meet his questioning gaze. I lie on the bed and curl in to the fetal position as I let the spasms or horror and despair wash over me. How could I ever have started to trust this awful and violent man? How could I have let myself become attracted to him? I sob desperately into the pillow and don't even hear Trey leave the room.

Finally, exhausted and cried out, I uncurl and move over to the shower. I stand under the hot water for what feels like a century, letting the steam roll over, desperate to clean away his presence. As I eventually go to turn off the taps I realise there weren't any towels in the bathroom. I swear to myself as I realise I'll have to drip-dry in the cold before stepping out the shower and finding someone has left some towels on the cupboard while I was in the shower.

Grateful for the towels, but also slightly disturbed that he snuck into the room without me noticing, I dry myself and move over to the bed hoping to fall in to a deep sleep. Just as my eyes start to drift shut I hear the door unlocking and opening. God not now please! I'm so exhausted I just want to sleep! I stay still and steady my breathing, hoping to appear asleep in the hopes that he will leave me alone.

Much to my surprise, I feel Trey get in the bed and pull my close to him. I dare not move for fear that he will want to use me if I'm awake. Trey hugs me gently from behind, spooning me, and I soon realise that he has fallen asleep! I lie there in mild terror, afraid to fall asleep in case he tries to take advantage of me again, but soon the fatigue takes over and I drift off, warm and comforted in his strong and capable arms.

*

I wake up cold. Trey is gone. I wonder how long he stayed. I can't believe I fell asleep with him in the room! How could I be so stupid? I get up to use the toilet and with a shock notice Trey has removed the mirror from the bathroom! Now there is just a big empty wall above the basin. I'm thankful I don't have to see myself in the mirror anymore, but also surprised at how much Trey understood my reaction yesterday. I must have been really unconscious for him to do this without me waking up.

I smile to myself as I wash my face and decide to explore my new surroundings. There's not much to elaborate on from my initial observations. But there is a lot more room for me to walk around in. The window is also made of some reinforced glass. The spa looks luxurious so I decide to try that out sometime soon. But I still can't find a way to escape, the room is almost exactly the same as the garage, just painted.

The door unlocks behind me and I whip around to see Trey walk in. He looks so sexy in his torn jeans and tight black shirt, if only he wasn't a kidnapper and rapist. He walks over to me with a determined look in his eyes.

"Glad to see you're finally awake Tamalee", with a shock I realise this is the first time he's used my name. I'm ashamed to admit that I like the way it sounds when he speaks it with his rough, gravelly voice.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Almost two days. It's Thursday the 24th of May," he replies with an almost mocking tone. The 24th! That means it's been exactly two weeks since I was taken. More time has passed that I realised and I feel myself pale at the thought.

He chuckles as he looks down at me. He's at least 6 inches taller than my 5ft11, and so powerfully built I can almost smell the testosterone coming off him. This is the first chance I've had to really look at him up close. His skin is lightly tanned all over, but he's obviously Australian. The veins are popping out all over his forearms and biceps. There are numerous little scars and calluses all over his arms and hands. It's obvious he's no stranger to hard manual labour.

"Time for a little play," he smirks down at me. "I've been nice enough to you, letting you have your little breakdown, giving you time to recover from your punishment. But now it's my turn for some attention" With a malicious grin he grabs my shoulders and pushes me viciously to my knees as he undoes his jeans, freeing his obviously swollen manhood.

"Stay still and open your mouth. I'm going to fuck your face until my spunk pours down your slutty little throat" My heart rate quickens as I try to respond to his commands. My god is this guy bipolar? What happened to the guy who took away the mirror and cuddled me to sleep?

Brutally, he shoves his cock into my open mouth, ramming it straight in to the back of my throat.

I try not to gag as he presses in to me, forcing himself as far down my neck as he can. He backs out quickly, letting me breathe, before slamming into me again. It's all I can do not to choke and I focus on relaxing my throat muscles as he holds my head in place and fucks my face.

He just keeps fucking and fucking. I try and move my tongue and hands in an attempt to help him get off but he just slaps my face whenever I try to move. I'm resigned to just kneeling there, letting him take his pleasure in using my mouth. Eventually he starts to pick up some pace and his thrusts become shorter. I feel his cock swell in my mouth as he pulls back and his cum explodes on to my tongue.

"Don't you dare spill a drop you filthy cum slut" he tells me. I quickly swallow as much as I can as his thick ropes continue to spurt onto my tongue. God there's so much! I guess it's been a while since he's had an orgasm with me so it's been building up for a couple of days. Thankfully I manage to swallow everything before he pulls out and I can finally breathe deeply again.

I look up at him and immediately notice the change in his demeanour. His need doesn't look so urgent anymore and his eyes aren't as scary and dominating. There is definitely an underlying need to overpower me, but he doesn't look as brutal and vicious. Without a word he pulls me to my feet and sits me on the bed, then goes over to unlock the chest of drawers.

He comes back with a blindfold and some metal handcuffs He places the blindfold over my eyes and handcuffs my hands above my head to one of the bed posts leaving me panting in anticipation.

He slowly starts kissing me down my neck and chest, hesitating over my breasts to quickly bite and lick my nipples. He's sending little tingles through my body and I know my sex is starting to dampen. His hands slide over me - I love feeling his rough hands move over my smooth skin - and he continues to kiss down my stomach until I hear him kneel down in front of me.

He kisses me over my mound as he nudges my legs apart, granting him access to my glistening lips. He murmurs into my skin as his fingers part my lips, entering my aching passage. I moan as I feel his fingers move inside me. He swirls them around, searching for my elusive G-Spot. He nudges my legs further apart as he buries his face between my legs, his tongue hunting for my clit.

My knees start to shake as he bites down over my clit and slowly starts to finger fuck me. I have to hold on to the bed post to stop myself from collapsing in to his face. I can feel the ache building inside me as I moan his name and push myself down onto his finger and into his face. Oh Trey...

Suddenly he withdraws, leaving me gasping and wanting. He walks away and I hear him shifting something heavy. I can't focus on what he's doing thanks to the desperate state he's left me. I try and squeeze my legs together to create some friction but before I start to work myself up he's back kissing me on the mouth.

He reaches up and undoes the handcuffs, never releasing the kiss as I collapse into his arms. He carries me over to whatever he prepared before and places me on some sort of bench. He tells me to move so I'm on my hands and knees. I hear him move behind me as he spreads my knees apart, allowing better access to my ass and pussy.

"I'm going to attach you to a fucking machine Tamalee; do you know what that is?" What?! My body freezes up and all the warm feelings from before leave my body in a rush.

"What the hell is a fucking machine?" It must the mysterious machine in the corner of the room, I thought to myself.

"I'm going to line you up to a mechanical dildo that will move in and out of you at a speed and rhythm of my choosing. You will not be able to move and it will plunge in to your dripping pussy over and over again and you will not be allowed to cum until I allow you to. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes," I manage to stammer in reply. My whole body is trembling. It sounds so ruthless and brutal but I can't deny how much the idea is turning me on. I feel the rubbery tip of the dildo at the entrance to my pussy and feel myself spread my knees apart even further to help Trey line me up.

Slow it starts to push in to me at a steady pace. It moves in to the point where I feel it against my cervix and it feels like I'm being split apart. Then it slowly moves out at the same agonisingly slow pace. In and out the dildo moves so slowly I'm desperate for more stimulation. I want to move my legs together so I can squeeze around the dildo but I feel Trey's hands on my ankles, holding them still. I feel him strap something over my ankles, then a click and realise he's tied my legs to the table at a point where I can't move them together.

The slow fucking of the machine slowly begins to warm my insides again and I can feel my orgasm slowly start to build again. I hang my head as I give myself over to the machine. The pace increases ever so slightly, enough for me to notice but not enough to stimulate me to orgasm. The torture is unreal!

Next I hear Trey near my head then feel his mouth on mine as he kisses me deeply. His tongue is probing my lips and as I sigh he takes advantage of my opened mouth to push his tongue inside and explore. He's such a good kisser. So passionate and teasing and not too much saliva. I find myself kissing him back, exploring with my own tongue as the machine takes control of my body.

Suddenly the pace of the machine ramps up dramatically. I'm almost pushed off the table with the force of the thrust. The pressure inside me is building rapidly now and I'm moaning in to Trey's mouth. I can feel my orgasm reach its peak as I suddenly remember I'm not allowed to cum. I pull away from Trey's kiss as I try to control my breathing and focus myself, desperate to reign my orgasm in.

"Please, "I whimper, "I don't think I can control it. Please let me cum?" I beg for Trey to let me have my release. I'm so close to breaking and just when I think I can't control it the machine stops and the dildo is abruptly pulled out me. I cry is dismay at the feeling of emptiness inside me but am grateful as my orgasm starts to slowly subside.

I focus on my breathing as I begin to bring my body under control, ashamed at how much control Trey has over me now. I can't deny it anymore, as much as I hate him for stealing me away from my life, I've never felt so much pleasure before in my entire existence. I know that if he asked me now, at this particular point in time, I would never leave him.

Just as I'm returning to normal I hear a switch flick and the dildo is rammed back in to my pussy and is moving at such a rapid pace I scream from pain and pleasure. Oh god it's building up so quickly I don't think I can control it this time. I beg Trey to let me cum. I plead with him, promising I will never leave; promising to give him everything, if only he'll let me cum. I'm crying now, desperately holding on to my orgasm, terrified of what will happen if I let go without his permission.

"Cum for me my love," he whispers softly in my ears and I let go with a keening moan as the machine fucks my orgasm out of me. The walls of my passage squeeze against the dildo as its pace slows to a stop and eventually withdraws from me. I feel Trey release my ankles from the table and carry me over to the bed as I reel from the force of my orgasm.

The blindfold is removed and I blink as the light returns to my eyes. I find myself staring in to Trey's eyes, which are filled with remorse.

"I'm sorry I was so forceful before, sometimes I just can't control the beast inside me, especially if it's been a while since, well...you know..." he trails off, looking guilty.

I found myself replying without thinking, "It's OK, I understand."

Wait a minute! Where did all this understanding come from? Do I suddenly understand why he is raping me? OK, I guess it isn't really rape anymore seeing as I'm not putting up much of a fight. But seriously, since when is kidnapping and brutally fucking someone and understandable thing to do? I groaned as I closed my eyes, trying to make sense of my own thoughts and feelings.

"What's wrong love?" Trey asked softly.

"Why are you calling me love? Why are you even keeping me here? Why couldn't you just ask me out like a normal person huh? Why do you have to stir up all these weird feelings inside me? You fucking kidnapped and raped me so why don't I hate your fucking guts?" It all came gushing out before I could stop myself.

"Sshhh it's OK," he tried to reassure me and was gently stroking my back. "I'm sorry it had to be this way. I've been watching you for months now and I knew this was the only way I was going to be able to earn your affection. I know the sort of person you are. I know that deep down, you needed someone to take away that choice so that you could be freed."

"Freed from what?"

"The responsibility of life. Of having to make decisions. I'm able to take that responsibility away, and for the first time, you're able to truly let go of all control and just feel."

I couldn't deny, what he was saying made sense. I often have wished I didn't put so much pressure and responsibility on myself. But how the hell does Trey know that? He's been watching me for months? Has he read my diary? I really need to get out of here.

I wipe my eyes and straighten myself up.

kurious92
kurious92
45 Followers
12