Finding Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

As she had done ever since his return, Karen removed her dress without even a hint of modesty, looking at his back and willing him to turn toward her. She sighed again when she was dressed in only her thin chemise, and he still stared into the fire. Once she climbed into the bed and closed her eyes, she heard him rise. After a few moments, she opened one eye a sliver, feeling her breath catch as he stripped down to his long underwear before bedding down for the night.

She drifted off to sleep, wondering how she was ever going to leave this place and return home. Even if he didn't return her love, the thought of never seeing him again cut straight to her heart like a knife.

~~()()()()()()()()()()~~

The war cries mingled with screams of pain and terror, the snorts of spooked horses, and the sound of Karen's heart beating loudly in her ears. Everywhere she looked, there were painted men and wheeling horses.

The arrows finally stopped thudding into the wagon, and into flesh. Her in-laws lay dead across the buckboard, feathered shafts sprouting from their bodies like the quills of a porcupine. Her husband lay next to her, a single shaft through his back. She tried to roll him over, sobbing in terror, begging him to help her, not to leave her.

At last, her fear gave her strength and she managed to roll him over. Blood poured from his mouth, and his eyes were unfocused and glassy. He was dead, but it wasn't her husband who lay before her.

It was Ken.

Karen awoke with a choked scream that changed into gasping sobs. Kenneth started awake and scrambled out of his blankets to the bed. She looked up at him — her eyes filled with horror and anguish — and then reached out to grab his arm.

"Please don't leave me!" She croaked out to him.

"I'm right here, I won't leave you. You were just havin' a bad dream," he said as calmly as he could muster.

Karen sat up and put her hand on his chest, over his heart, "Thank God, it was only a dream, a terrible dream." She threw her arms around him and held him then, her tears running down his muscled chest. She held him as tight as she could, just to make sure that he couldn't possibly be taken away from her.

Kenneth stroked her hair and made comforting sounds, not knowing what else to do. Despite how concerned for her he was, he couldn't escape the feeling of her breasts pressed up against him. He felt unclean for such a thought even entering his head at a time like this, but could do nothing to chase the sensation away.

At last, Karen released him from her grip, grabbing his arm and lying back on the bed, moving toward the side opposite at the same time. "Please," she begged, "I can't wake up alone again. I couldn't bear it."

The look in her eyes was impossible to ignore, and overcame Ken's resistance. He allowed her to pull him into the bed, and she immediately laid her head on his chest, draping an arm over him. After a few hesitant starts, Kenneth wrapped an arm around her as well, the scent of her hair making him feel lightheaded. Her sobs faded quickly, and he could feel her cease to tremble against him. When her breathing slowed, he allowed his eyes to close.

He could still see her beautiful face, one cheek against his chest, even with his eyes closed.

~~()()()()()()()()()()~~

Karen awoke exactly as she had fallen asleep, in Ken's arms. The sun had not yet come up, although the faint sound of roosters crowing indicated that it was indeed morning. She snuggled up against him, and he stroked her back in his sleep. Karen could think of no more perfect moment from her entire life than this one, and let out a content sigh.

She had dreamed of him again, making love to her so gently, giving her pleasure beyond anything she had ever imagined. She ached for him, and when she shifted into a more comfortable position, she could smell the musky scent of her arousal wafting from beneath the blanket.

Her hand was moving before she even knew what she was doing, coming to rest on his manhood. At first, she sucked in a sharp breath and simply held it in wonder as she traced the outline of his considerable cock, then her breaths started coming faster by the moment. She felt him growing beneath her caress, and that in turn increased her own desire.

As he hardened beneath her fingertips, Karen looked up to see him smiling in his sleep. He was so handsome, and so wonderful. She was simply too aroused to turn away now, her body conquered all her inhibitions at that moment, and she pulled off her chemise, baring her body to the chill air.

Her hand returned to his cock, now fully erect beneath the course woolen underwear. She let out a little gasp at the size of him. She had only known her husband, but Ken's manhood put him to shame by half again. For a moment, fear assaulted her, as she wondered if she could even endure being filled so full.

Ken stirred a little, his cock throbbing beneath her palm, and Karen's fears melted away. She moved over him as he roused, and when his eyes opened, she leaned down to kiss him.

Kenneth started as Karen's lips found his. He stiffened at first, but then he returned the kiss, his instincts taking over. As she pulled back from the kiss, he realized she was nude. His cock throbbed powerfully seeing her beautiful body, so close to him. "Karen, what are..."

Putting a finger over his lips, she said softly, "Shh, just love me, please?"

He could see the desire in her eyes, and smell the heady scent that evidenced it in the air as well. His body screamed at him to pull her into his arms, and give her what she asked, but his sense of propriety pushed forward.

"Karen, this ain't right. You're just kindly disposed to me because I've helped you, and you're missing your husband."

Karen frowned and said, "My husband didn't love me. I don't think he even cared for me. He took me when it pleased him, and then ignored me. His family treated me like a slave and brought me out here away from my home." Her eyes misted with tears then, a single drop falling onto Ken's chest, "I just want to know what it's like to be loved. Do you love me, Ken?"

Every muscle in Kenneth's body suddenly went slack and he let out a great sigh, "God forgive me, Karen, but I do."

"Then love me," she whispered, and leaned down to kiss him again, climbing over his body at the same time.

Kenneth's passions flared into a raging bonfire as the damp curls on her mound settled against his abdomen while they kissed. They both lost all sense of restraint, becoming more ardent by the moment.

Karen pulled away from his lips with a gasp, and slid off him to grasp the waistline of his long underwear. She gasped again as she pulled them down, revealing his manhood to her eyes for the first time. She curled her fingers around it, quivering as she felt him swell and twitch from her touch.

Ken wrapped his arms around her and rolled until they were both on their sides. Karen edged downward, moving closer to him at the same time, until the tip of his erection brushed against the curls between her legs. She looked up into his eyes and reached down, pressing the swollen head of his cock against her folds, while parting them with her fingers. She let out a squeal as he slipped between her lips into her heat.

Ken closed his eyes and sighed as she enveloped him in her clinging embrace. He found that he had to move slowly, her tight walls resisting him as he pushed his hips forward. She emitted gasps and high-pitched moans as his cock slid into her, at last reaching her depths.

Karen's fingers curled, as did her toes, and she trembled as his wonderful cock pressed up against the entrance to her womb. She held him tight against her, kissing his chest and moaning. She had never felt so full, or so wonderful, and she didn't want the moment to end.

When her muscles at last relaxed, Ken pulled back and thrust forward again. Karen screamed, looking up at him with wide eyes. He started to ask, "Am I hurting..."

"Please don't stop," she gasped, her walls contracting around him and causing him to moan.

Her whole body tingled as if from a chill, feeling lighter than air, as his thick shaft pushed into her depths. The itch deep inside her steadily grew to almost painful intensity, the bud at the apex of her nether lips throbbing in tune with the fast beating of her heart.

Ken gritted his teeth, fighting with all his will against the urgent need to slam into her, to release his seed into her hot depths. Her eyes popped open, and she let out a sharp gasp that transformed into a loud scream. Kenneth felt a wash of hot juices envelop his cock, and her walls clamped down tight around him as she came.

The world vanished as Karen came. A fog of pleasure consumed her mind, her body first going completely numb, and then exploding in sensations so powerful that she thought she was going to pass out. She heard her own screams of ecstasy, though she was mindless of having made them.

Kenneth growled, "I'm going to come up," unable to resist how wonderful she felt wrapped around his cock any longer.

Karen felt him start to withdraw from her, and a tiny sliver of her mind that was still conscious took action. She reached down and grasped his buttocks tight, rocking her hips fast against him, setting off another shockwave of pleasure through her body.

It was too late to stop now, to resist her climax-fueled strength holding him inside her. Ken thrust a final time into her depths, erupting with powerful pulses and a loud groan of release.

They lay in each other's arms, gasping for breath, until they at last settled down from their peaks of pleasure. They relaxed into a near doze, simply feeling the warmth of each other's bodies and the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Just as Karen was about to fall asleep, she looked up into Ken's also heavy eyes and asked, "Are you sorry?"

Her heart soared when she saw his eyes light up and he replied, "No, Karen, I love you and I'm not sorry at all."

"I love you too, Ken." Karen snuggled up against him and soon they were both sound asleep.

~~()()()()()()()()()()~~

Christmas Night — One year later

Kenneth rolled away from Karen, spent and having difficulty keeping his eyes open. It was the first anniversary of the day they declared their love for each other, and exactly six months since their wedding. They had taken to the bed to 'celebrate' many times during the day, and on top of the feast Karen had prepared, they were both feeling rather lethargic now.

"Do you regret marrying me, Ken? It seems like I'll never give you a family," Karen sighed.

He sat back up for a moment and kissed her tenderly, "Never, Karen. We'll keep on tryin' too. Just because you haven't got pregnant don't mean you won't."

Karen smiled, "A miracle brought us together. Perhaps another will give us a family."

She snuggled up against him and Ken said, "If we're to have us another miracle, this would be the day. Maybe we'll get blessed again for Christmas. If not, I'm still blessed to have you for my wife."

"And I'm blessed to have you for my husband."

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, not knowing that even at that moment a fertilized egg was beginning its slow journey to settle in Karen's womb. For the second year in a row, the greatest gift they received was made not with their hands, but with their love.

~~()()()()()()()()()()~~

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment or send feedback. Contest entries need 25 votes to qualify, so read and vote on as many as you can.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers