Finding Love At Home Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said "Come on Glenda I know you want it as much as I do. Give it up we will both feel better." Mom laughed and said. "Scott my son may be home I can not do anything now. Besides I don't fuck on the firs date." They laughed together and he said "Well then how about sucking me off. According to Clinton that is not fucking." She laughed and they stumbled around so much I thought they were about to fall. Mom got turned around and now had her back to him. Her cute lovely ass was resting in his lap. He was holding her by the hips and bumping his crotch up into her tight ass. "Oh my feel the big man." She whispered

"Nice ass Glenda, you got a fine ass." Then he lowered his voice in a serious manner and said again. "Glenda you got one very fine ass."

Mom laughed and said "I know what you want. You want to fuck me in the ass. Well Mr. Big Dick not to night. But we'll see about next time."

I could not see if he was smiling but I knew he was as he said, "So Pretty one you do enjoy a little anal sex now and then?"

Mom giggled and said "Oh my god did I let the cat out of the bad?" They laughed that drunken laugh I have only ever heard from a drunk. He said "Glenda, my cock is so hard it hurts. Damn you are one sexy lady. I bet your husband really enjoyed you."

Mom kind of sobered up as she said "Scott my husband was a failure as a lover. Hell if it was not for the Newspaper editor Mr. Rogers I never would have gotten pregnant.

The shock of that statement drove me back out of sight and to my knees. I was stunned I could not stand I could not get my breath. My Dad was not my Dad. My Dad was my boss Mr. Rogers. Mom had to be kidding. My God, was it true. No she had to kidding. She just pulled that name out of a hat. I fell back and curled up on the grass and cried like a baby. It was after three in the morning when I made my way up to my room. As I passed Mom's room I looked in she was naked lying across her bed sound a sleep. I wondered if Mr. Big Dick ever got his blow job.

In the morning I came down to breakfast as if nothing had happened. I came to Mom and kissed her on the mouth cupping a tit as I did. She handed me a cup of coffee and I sat down at the table. "Well how did you date go Mom?" I asked

She let out a laugh and told me she had gotten drunk and that was the first time since she was twenty and in college. "Did he take advantage of your drunken condition?" I asked. She said "No." but she came very close to some kind of sex. She told me she remembered talking dirty and talking about sex. She looked out the kitchen window with a strange look on her face. She told me she was calling him Mr. Big Dick but for the life of her she could not remember why. Mom had turned away from me and was still facing the window when I walked up behind her. I took the hand she was resting on the counter and pulled it around behind her to my hard cock. She took my cock in her hand and held it tight.


I asked her if his cock was bigger than this one she loved so much. She said she really could not remember. Mom turned and took my cock in both hands and was caressing it lovingly when we kissed.

I got the blow job she wanted to give her date. Mom sucked me off for her breakfast and I loved it. She sucked me clean and licked the dripping cum till there was no more. I told her she was a great cocksucker and left for work.

As I arrived for work the pretty little blonde girl from the Bakery shop was just coming out. "Hi Dwight." She said. "Delivering donuts?" I asked in passing. "As always." She said as she headed off down the street. I stood for a moment looking at her hips swing from side to side. Nice ass it was too. I wondered if anyone was getting any of that. Maybe she would like to go out for lunch one day soon?

Mr. Rogers was standing in back by his office door. I looked at him in a different light this morning. I looked to see if he looked like me or if I looked like him.

I worked on my cartoons till late afternoon. Mr. Rogers had been looking over my shoulder from time to time all day. So there was no need to get his approval. If he had not liked them he would have said so by now. Dropping the cartoons on his desk I went out and walked down toward the park.

I wondered around the park and each time I would see anyone I just wondered off in the other direction. I did this till I was again at the far end of the park. I sat on the rocks where I had buried the money. It was right up next to the fence that was the property line between the City Park and private property. It was a warm day and I was day dreaming of just how I was going to spend the money. But the problem of how to spend money and not make people know I stole the money was another thing altogether.

I heard voices and I at once recognized my mother's voice. I moved into the deep shadows under a large oak tree. I saw Mom and the man I recognized as Scott, walk up to a shady spot and spread a large blanket. Scott was carrying a picnic basket. I watched as they drank wine, ate sandwiches and kissed a lot.

Mom had told Scott "No" twice when he wanted to get his hand under her dress. Mom was afraid someone might come by and see them. Scott on the other hand was horny and wanted some of my mother fine body. I was getting a little excited watching my mother being hit on. More wine did the trick. Mom let Scott get his hand up under her dress. I had seen that facial expression before and I knew Mom was getting excited. I watched as Mom took Scott's cock out of his pants. He was well hung and I knew if he got his cock into Mom she would be a happy lady.

I had my own cock out playing with it and it felt good to.


My cock started to throb as Scott got mom up on all fours and flipped up her shirt over her ass. Mom was not wearing any panties. Scott got up behind her and in a flash he had it in her. I was stroking my cock in time with there movements.

Something caught my eye and I turned to see a tall slim girl standing under an Oak tree on the other side of the property fence. The girl was also watching Mom and Scott screwing. I watched her slip her hand inside her shorts and masturbate as I was. Some how this got me hotter than hell. I laughed to myself as I thought of telling Mom later she had an audience.

Mom yelled she was cumming and Scott said he was too. They jerked together for a few seconds both were enjoying there climaxes. Mom pulled lose from Scott and quickly turned around and took his cock in her mouth. She was sucking his cock clean of their joint seedy creams.

Turning I saw the tall girl step back well out of sight of Mom and Scott from her movement I could tell she had reached a climax. I did not cum but I sure had a hell of a good time. When I returned my attentions to Mom and Scott they were packing up and walking off hand in hand. I had a strange feeling that maybe Scott was becoming a very important part of my Mothers life.

Going back through town, I was thinking I needed to fine out who the girl was I had seen. After all she was very attractive and sexy. I guessed her to be older than me but I was sure that would not make any difference for what I had in mind.

To be continued...

12