Finding Love at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Rocky Mountain Spa." She said as she answered the phone.

"Hi, Noelle! It's Craig Johanssen."

"Hi, Craig! What's up?" she asked.

"Well, I had to no-show on my spa appointment last night. Had an emergency to take care of in Chicago and I'll be coming back into town later this afternoon. I was wondering if I could make an appointment around 6 pm with a masseuse?"

"Well, we can take you in at 6 pm however we don't have any masseuses on the board this evening. You caught us on the one night this week that we don't have anyone signed up. Sorry."

"Well, I'll be in around 6pm anyway. At least I can take in a short work out then spend some time in the sauna. That should help relax me after this trip!" I kind of chuckled to myself thinking of the rushing around I had to do to get up to Chicago in the first place. Yep, I think 30 minutes on the machines then another 30-minute bake in the sauna sounded like a plan to me!

Thank heavens my flight came in on time. And since I just had my briefcase with no other luggage, I was out the door and in my car in record time. I was able to make it to the Rocky Mountain Spa by 6 pm with time to spare.

Noelle wasn't at reception when I checked in. Too bad. I liked her and thought that she was really pleasant. Didn't hurt that she was very good looking also. Best of all, I enjoyed talking with her and I hope she enjoyed talking with me. "Is Noelle off this evening?" I asked.

"She's on dinner break, but she should be back in another 20 minutes. Do you want me to let her know that you're here?" the other girl asked?

"No, don't bother her. It's not that important. She should enjoy her dinner. Thanks."

I took my stuff to my locker and decided to take a quick shower. Although I hadn't done anything physical over the past two days, I still really needed that shower! I changed into a t-shirt, shorts and running shoes and hit the exercise machines. I tried to focus on my shoulders, upper arms, and back stretching exercises. As the reps built up, I could feel my stress start to bleed away. Yes! This felt good. I could definitely handle this! I was glad that Ben and Sharla talked me into coming over and joining last week.

After about 45 minutes my muscles were burning badly. I needed to back off and let them dump the accumulated uric acid that was produced by my muscles. If you're athletic and exercise often, your body is usually pretty efficient at dumping all of the waste. However for an out of shape guy like me, the waste builds up faster than the body can get rid of it.

Yes, overweight (slightly) and over the hill (definitely ~ at least my body feels that way.) Truth.

As I got off of the recumbent cycling machine, Noelle came up to me, "you look like you had a nice work out!" She was smiling and handed me a towel to wipe the perspiration off.

"Yeah, I haven't worked these poor muscles in a long time." I replied. "I'm just so tight all over. The work out felt good while I was on the machines but now that I'm cooling down, my muscles are starting to protest! I just wished there would have been a masseuse on duty tonight."

"I'll give you a massage if you want. I used to do them, but it was hard work and the pay was better doing other things in here." Noelle replied. Well, I figured nothing to loose plus I got to spend more time with Noelle, which to me was a definite plus. So I let her lead me to one of the massage rooms.

She grabbed a key from the reception counter and led me to one of the massage rooms in the back. "These aren't used as much as the ones in the front so they tend to be a lot cleaner." She explained. As she unlocked the door and led me in, I could smell the freshness of the room. Alright! Thankfully, no musty, smelly table to lie on but a clean one!

Noelle disappeared for a few minutes to grab a bunch of towels and a tray of supplies. As she returned to the room, she placed a large towel on the table then told me to remove my shirt and lay face down on it. The towel must have just come out of the dryer as it was nice and warm.

"Now this really feels good," I told her.

"Good, thought you'd appreciate the warm towel," Noelle replied. "Now where are you the tightest?"

She started off with my shoulders and worked her way down my back. She had strong hands and fingers and she worked those muscles for more than 30-minutes before taking a break.

"That was fantastic Noelle," I told her. "I feel so good right now! Can I sign up for more massages from you in the future?"

She laughed! "Ok, I know that I'm not that bad, but I haven't done this for anyone in awhile so I can't be that good either!"

"Well you were! And since you haven't done this in awhile, I have to say that this was special! Thank you!"

"Your welcome!" she laughed again.

"Can I say thank you another way and buy you coffee after you get off work tonight?" I asked?

"Well.....," she replied, "I have the 'honor' of closing down the spa tonight so it's going to be very late. I think I'd like to just go home and relax. But thanks for the offer; perhaps another time?"

"Definitely!"

"Ok, nuff with the compliments. Take a shower and get into the sauna and bake a little to soothe these muscles." She commanded. So I hit the showers, spent half an hour in the sauna, showered again, then got dressed and left to pick up dinner and a beer at a nearby eatery.

I started to make it my routine to hit the spa every evening that I was in town. Sometimes with Ben and Sharla, but mostly on my own. The spa's fitness center really helped to tone me up and keep the extra pounds off. Plus, I really felt better after each workout. I read somewhere about how physical exercise caused the human body to release endorphins into our blood stream, producing feelings of "well being".

And, it didn't hurt that Noelle was willing to be my masseur most of the time! Oh yes! And I was really enjoying our time together even though she was on company time. We just sort of clicked! We could talk about anything and we often did. I felt like I had known Noelle for all of my life. She just made me feel so good to be around her. I was hoping that she felt the same way about me.

About five months after I joined the spa, I found myself on a Friday night back in town, shutting my office down. The last one to leave. I guess that's normal for me. No life. Only work. God, I need to get a life! When I have some time! Yeah, right.

As I stood in my office packing up my brief case, I decided that I needed to hire an administrative assistant or office manager type who would do the office visits in Seattle and San Fran, and let me spend more time off the road. This constant traveling always had me playing catch up with my work. Plus I needed more time for myself. The work had become a job. I had come to realize this more and more over the past several weeks.

With that decision made, I finished closing down the office and headed off to my car. Although it was Friday night, I decided that it made no sense to chase skirts at the nearest club. I'm just not cut out for that sort of stuff. Besides, I'm much older than most of the guys at those clubs. I surely didn't want to be reminded of my emerging grey hair every time one of the coeds that tended to populate those places, looked at me. So I headed to the spa.

It must have been around 7:30 in the evening when I got there. Noelle sat at the front reservation desk by herself.

"Slow night?" I asked as it appeared that she was the only staff member on duty at the front.

"Kind of. I think you're the only person to come in tonight so far." She replied. "Friday nights tend to be very slow after the afternoon crowd is done."

"Then I might have the place to myself?" I asked.

"Most likely!" Noelle smiled back.

I spent the next half hour hitting the fitness center equipment. Noelle wandered back every ten to fifteen minutes to see if I needed anything. I think she was just bored to death being at reception with no one coming in. I know I would be.

I was beginning to perspire a lot so had taken my shirt off in order to cool off faster. It really didn't help much as far as that was concerned, however it seemed to meet Noelle's approval as she gave me the once over every time she came in.

Towards the end of the first half hour, Noelle came back to the fitness room dressed only in a sports bra and loose fitting running shorts. She had changed out of her uniform into her work out gym clothes.

"Working out tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. This place is so slow tonight that I just left a note telling members to just find me if they come in and need something."

"Well come on in and break a sweat!" I told her.

Noelle is not a fitness nut but she has a lean physique that was, at least to me, very attractive. And I told her so.

"Noelle, I hope you don't think that I'm coming on to you, but you have got to be one of the most gorgeous women that I've seen in a long time!"

"Now Craig, you don't have to pile it on so thick to get me out for coffee!" she laughed!

"Well, it's the truth. And the offer of coffee is always available!"

And Noelle blushed.

"Hey, I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"No you didn't. And thank you for the compliment. It's been a long time since anyone's noticed me."

"Come on Noelle. You're a very nice person and you're very beautiful. Who wouldn't compliment you?"

"Well, let's just say that it's been awhile," she smiled, but I could see that it wasn't a spontaneous smile. There was a hint of sadness there for some reason. But I figured that I should let it go for now. Noelle would probably tell me when and if she felt comfortable telling me about whatever it was. And if she didn't, then that would be ok also.

Noelle started off with the recumbent bike, moved over to do some leg squats, then ended with the treadmill. The perspiration was poring from her body as she pushed herself hard. The pace she had set for herself on the treadmill was amazing. I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up with the pace that she had selected.

She held on to the pace for more than fifteen minutes before she gradually slowed to a slow jog before she dismounted. As she shifted from foot to foot and cooled down, I tossed a towel to her so she could wipe off some of her sweat.

She looked incredibly sexy, in her sports bra and running shorts. She was absolutely soaked with perspiration from her workout! Her sports bra was so wet with her perspiration that it was plastered against her breasts with her hard nipples straining to escape their confines. Her tits weren't large but what there was of them were firm! There was little left for my imagination! But best of all, Noelle caught me checking her out and was smiling as her eyes met mine! Ok, busted, but not in a bad way!

"Like what you see?" she laughed!

"Oh, very much! Plus it's you, Noelle!"

She blushed, then came up to me, put her arms around me and kissed me. As she drew her head back slightly, I tightened my arms around her and kissed her back! There was electricity in the air! Noelle had to go back to tend to the front desk so I decided to spend a few minutes in the sauna.

I took a quick shower to get the sweat off of me then put only a robe on, grabbed a towel then made my way over to the coed sauna. It was larger than the other two saunas which meant that I could actually lay down on one of the benches. I figured with the spa being so slow, that I'd have the sauna to myself. I turned the heat up, set the timer, draped my robe on a hook outside, and made myself comfortable inside.

I took one of the lower benches and spread my towel out so I could lay down on it. I dumped some water on the hot stones which produced a cloud of steam, and I laid on my stomach to relax.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes but awoke when I heard the door open.

"Hi Craig, hope you don't mind me joining you," Noelle said as she entered the sauna with a large towel wrapped around her.

"Oh, sorry." as I sat up and tried to wrap the towel around my midsection to hide my nudity. "Not a problem, lots of room."

"Craig, don't worry about me. Go ahead and spread your towel out. Please, it's ok to lay down. Plus it'll help sooth your back muscles to let them relax in a prone position."

"You sure I won't put you out?"

"Look, Craig, I don't think you have anything that I haven't seen before so lay yourself down. Besides, I hope you don't mind if I get comfortable myself." As she took her towel off and laid down on the bench next to me. Naked!

She was gorgeous! Slim built but not skinny. Her breasts must have been in the 32 to 34 – B range and retained their firm, youthful shape. Her nipples were not large but betrayed her arousal! Her waist and hips were proportionate to her height and weight. And she was bare down below! What a beautiful package!

"No problem with me, Noelle." I smiled, "but I need to warn you that I have no control over my body's response to a certain beautiful, naked woman who just sat down next to me!"

Noelle laughed! "Thanks! At least I know that you find me attractive and that I'm not some old hag!"

"No chance of that!"

We traded small talk for the next hour or so and during that time I must have become accustomed to her nudity as my erection thankfully subsided. I also learned that she had been in her last year of her interior design program back in San Luis Obispo when her then fiancé decided that their future lay in Denver. So they uprooted themselves to seek their fortunes here.

Unfortunately, the outfit that he had hoped to join never got off the ground. Instead of going back to the west coast, they decided that she would work so he could spend full time looking for another suitable job. So her return to school was deferred indefinitely. She ended up working at the spa. The hours weren't that bad and the clientele was good. The pay wasn't that fantastic but it at least paid the bills.

Her fiancé had a much more difficult time. Although Denver is a fairly large town with a reasonably diversified economy, there weren't too many jobs around for a biological engineer! As with other couples, money matters became a never ending issue and they ended up splitting. It seems that she was working to pay the bills while he was staying home playing with their Nintendo set or just watching TV. He ended up going back to the west coast while Noelle stayed in Denver.

As we talked, my back muscles started to ache. Must have been from over doing the work out machines. So I started to rub my back as we talked. Noelle picked up on it.

"Is your back giving you problems?"

"Yeah, I think my body is getting even from the torture I gave it on the machines."

"Let me give your back a massage; but not in here. The heat from the sauna can be a real killer if you're not careful." With that Noelle got off the bench, took my hand, and led me over to the massage rooms. We had picked up our robes and towels from the sauna however had walked over to the rooms in the nude.

Noelle picked one of the back massage rooms again. Again, seldom used and a lot cleaner than the others. She put a towel over the table then had me get up and lay down on my stomach. Still nude, she oiled up her hands and my back, then started to massage my back. Normally a massage is just a massage. Your muscles and you appreciate it after the fact. However a nude massage adds a heck of another dimension to it! Damn! Her naked breasts swayed as she started to massage my back muscles. And the lips of her pussy were at eye level; my eye level! She made me hard again!

She began to massage my back with the palms of her hands starting from my spine and working outward. That really felt good.

"Noelle, you missed your calling! Oh yeah, that really feels good!"

"Thanks Craig. Would you mind if I straddled you? I have a hard time getting to your upper back properly."

"No problem Noelle."

She got up and sat down on my ass cheeks. As she bent over and resumed her massage, I could feel the lips of her pussy slide up and down my lower back. Damn! If I wasn't hard then, I sure was hard now! I could feel the trail of her moisture that she was leaving on my behind!

She massaged my back for a few minutes before she reached up to my shoulders to massage them and work her way down my spine. When she did that, I could feel her breasts as she leaned forward to apply pressure to my shoulders!

"Noelle, you feel so good....." I moaned into my towel.

"Craig,........you're making me hot too......" Noelle gasped as she quit massaging me to lay down on my back. "Can you feel how wet you're making me?" she asked as she rubbed the lips of her pussy across my buttocks.

I turned my head up and Noelle kissed me. Lightly at first, then passionately as I turned over and she slide off my back to lay by my side. We embraced with our legs intertwined. I cupped her buttocks and pulled her into my erection as she ground her pubic mound into mine! God she felt good!

"Oh Craig......" she moaned.

"I want you..." I told Noelle as I moved on top and she spread her legs to welcome me.

"Do we need protection?" I asked?

"Been on the pill forever..." she whispered as we kissed again.

She reached between our bodies and placed my hard cock at her entrance. I slowly pushed and felt my cock slowly enter her vaginal opening. Noelle was tight. It was clear that it had been awhile for Noelle as she was very tight and even though she was thoroughly lubricated with her juices, it was unwise to rush my initial penetration into the center of her love.

"Slowly Craig, please. It's been awhile.......oh......" Noelle whispered as I slowly rocked my penis back and forth in her pussy, slowly advancing into her warm and wet intimacy with each forward movement.

As I bottomed out and pressed my pelvis hard against her pubic mound, Noelle moaned, then hugged me tightly as she came. "Oh Craig..........." She moaned, "make love to me........."

It's a good thing that the massage table was a heavy duty one as we were at it for more than an hour! One of those folding tables would have collapsed quite quickly under the pounding and shaking it was receiving. That would have been a major coitus interruptus! I think Noelle must have come at least two or three times and I came twice! Between the two of us, we generated so much cum that the towel we were laying on was soaked!

As we lay there in each others arms and kissed softly and repeatedly, Noelle said softly to me, "you made me feel so good.......thank you."

"You are special Noelle." I whispered to her. "So beautiful. So sexy. I look for you each time that I come here. I want to be with you all the time."

She shushed me and kissed my lips. "Thank you. You're special to me too, but we better get cleaned up. I need to close up as it's getting late."

We cleaned up the massage table and took a shower together. We bathed each other and were tempted to have another session in the shower however Noelle needed to close up the spa. So no hanky panky although there was a lot of touching and kissing! We dressed and Noelle took the towel from the massage table with her to launder at home for obvious reasons!

I waited for her as she closed down the spa and locked up. We walked over to her car hand in hand and embraced and kissed one last time before she opened her car to get in.

"About coffee, think you have time tonight?" I asked as we parted.

"Craig, I really would like to go out for coffee with you except that I have a situation at home. It's not that simple. I'm taking care of my mom."

Noelle went on to explain. "She had a stroke last year and I ended up taking care of her. I have a nurse who stops in a couple of times during the day and evening, but I need to be home afterwards. Mom's my priority now and I need to be there for her. After all she's done for me and Kristen, I want to be there for her. I'm sorry. I don't have much free time anymore."