Finding Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durablue
durablue
964 Followers

His tongued touched her clit and her taste was tangy. Ivy fisted the sheets as Daylon feasted on her. Lost in the sensation, she couldn't tell what was his tongue, the whiskers on his chin, or his mouth. His arms held her legs open as he sucked on her clit, tongued it, and finally entered her cunt.

She could hear herself being penetrated, and between lapping drags and low growls, a pressure began to build. One hand left her leg and slid up her stomach to reach for a nipple. Rolling the nub, he felt how it hardened under his touch. Ivy's head whipped back and forth as he used his mouth, tongue and fingers to drive Ivy closer to coming. Raising his head, he looked at her.

"You like that, don't you?" He gently pinched one of her dark nipples. His other hand drifted up to tug both nipples, rolling the tips, making them harder.

"Oh god, oh god... yes," Ivy moaned; she never knew her nipples were so sensitive.

One hand left her nipple causing Ivy to moan in disappointment. Then she gasped as a finger entered her. The slow steady motion of that thick finger, moving in and out, made her eyes roll back in her head. Another finger entered and she felt stretched open.

Both fingers started moving as Daylon's other hand twisted her nipple. Small shocks of pleasure made Ivy arched on the bed. Then a third finger entered her. All three were wet with her excitement and she was thrusting her hips. Daylon left her breast, and thumbed her clit, fingering it. With a small scream Ivy exploded.

"That's it, come for me," Daylon growled.

Ivy was moving on his hand, gasping and shaking. Watching her climax had to be the most beautiful thing Daylon had ever seen. Swiftly he moved between her legs, and aimed his hard cock. Steadily pushing, he entered her.

She was tight still, and so wet; her muscles' gripping him. Ivy moaned, this time in pain. He knew he was hurting her; she was so small, and her pussy was so tight. While he was bigger than average, he wasn't obscenely huge. Gently he moved in and out, waiting for her to loosen up, trying not to hit her hymen.

"Hurts," Ivy whispered.

"I know, I'm almost there," Daylon gasped. "One shove and I'm through."

"Do it!"

Daylon busted through and Ivy snarled. Her fingers dug into his shoulders. He welcomed the pain, would take it gladly if it would help her. A lone tear escaped and rolled down her cheek.

"Baby? Just hold on, it'll get better," Daylon said.

The urge to move was nearly overwhelming.

"It's better," Ivy said, her voice stronger. "Try moving."

Gently Daylon thrust in and out, and Ivy's eye's drifted closed. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip as Daylon moved faster.

"Hurts?" Daylon gasped.

"God, no. Harder."

Daylon increased his speed, still going easy when Ivy wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Harder, Daylon!"

Daylon finally let go of his control and thrust into her hard, his hips snapping back and forth. He was getting close, and he wanted her to come with him.

"Fuck, you're tight. God, Ivy you're so hot and wet. Come with me," Daylon moaned, his hair flopping in his face, sweaty. "Tighten up on my cock and come!

Suddenly Ivy muscles' contracted, and she screamed again. Pleasure flowed through his body as he unloaded deep within her. His eye's lightened and his canines' dropped down. Still thrusting, pleasure flooding his body, nearly blind... he bit her on the shoulder, a mating bite.

Ivy's hoarse cry echoed around the room as her hand came up and threaded through his hair. Impaled on his cock with his teeth holding her still, they moved together. Finally a small hiss told him Ivy was getting sore. He released her shoulder, and eased his cock out. A rush of pink tinted fluid followed. Ivy lay on the rumpled bed, her body still throbbing.

"Sore?"

"A little."

"Stay there while I get you a towel," Daylon said.

A few minutes later Daylon returned and cleaned up the wetness and small blood stain. Yawning, he threw the towel in the hamper.

"Why don't you take another bath? It'll help with the soreness and relax you."

"God, I think I've spent more time in the tub today than I have in my whole life."

"Well, mine isn't as great as mom's, but the warm water will help with sore muscles. I'll start the water."

Ivy lay in bed listening to the water running and began to drift.

"Come on sleepy head, in you go."

Twenty minutes later, thanks to a Jacuzzi, Ivy was as limp as a noodle, but her body felt good, relaxed. Daylon changed the sheets and the bed was turned back. Ivy lay down and Daylon settled in next to her. It was strange having a body so close to her, and she tossed for a few minutes until she found a position she liked. Snuggled up to Daylon's back seemed to work. Ivy drifted off to sleep listening to his breathing.

* * * *

The next morning Ivy woke alone in bed. The smell of bacon made her stomach rumble and had Ivy moving quickly from the bed. A light-weight robe was on the end of the bed. It was obvious that it was Daylon's. With a small smile Ivy slipped it on and shook her head at how it swallowed her. Following her nose she found Daylon in the kitchen.

"Ready for breakfast?"

"Lord yes, I'm starving," Ivy said, then did a double take when she saw the clock. "Eleven O'clock? Is that right?"

"Yes, it is," Daylon grinned at Ivy's shocked look.

"Well good grief. I can't remember the last time I slept that late."

"You must have needed it," Daylon said. "Mom brought a pair of jeans and a t-shirt over, too. And a make-up bag... I think that's what she called it."

"Your mom is the best, absolutely the best," Ivy said as she looked at the clothes.

"She thought the dark brown would look good with your hair color and make your eye's look-" Daylon stopped short, then snorted at the look on her face. "And if you laugh at me I'll have to throw this very nice piece of buttered toast at you. I was repeating what she said."

"You had me worried there," Ivy laughed. "Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes. Have a seat and I'll serve it up."

Ivy was still unused to Daylon serving her. In her pack the men were served first. But Daylon seem to take pleasure in seeing her eat, and took pride in bringing her food. Mentally Ivy shook her head as he put the plate in front of her. The two packs were as different as day and night.

"Jesus, who taught you to cook?" Ivy gasped after the first mouthful of eggs covered in cheese. "This is wonderful."

"Mom did, of course," Daylon replied. "She made it clear when I moved out that I was moved out and she wasn't running over here to pick up my messes, wash my clothes, clean my house... she said I knew how to do all that so I had damn well better do it."

"Do you have any idea how lucky you are?" Ivy asked quietly.

"Yes, I do. But I give you my word things will be different from what you grew up with," Daylon said. "Not to ruin your meal, but after breakfast we need to get your clothes and stuff."

"Maybe Dad won't be at home, and things will go smoothly."

"Well, just to be safe we're taking Sam and Holland. My dad is coming, too."

"I really hate for your dad to see-"

"I understand, Ivy, I really do. But there's no one I'd rather have at my back."

"Oh god, surely you don't think my dad would do something?" Ivy said. "What would be the point? I'm officially your mate now, and accepted by your pack. I have the right to live here with them if something ever happened to you; he couldn't make me return to my old pack."

"I don't trust him. With someone like him, it's not the dagger coming at you that you need to be worried about, it's the one aimed at your back that you're unaware of."

Ivy stared deep into Daylon's eyes. "Don't you ever take any shit from him; do you hear me, Daylon? Do you understand what I'm saying? You're my mate, and Alpha; you treat him just like you would treat any other person."

"I won't kill him unless he forces me to, Ivy. He's my father-in-law now."

"Just so we understand each other."

Oh, I understand you loud and clear, Daylon thought. You really do hate that old man.

Ivy glanced around the kitchen, and admitted to herself she was surprised. Everything had top-of-the-line finishes: granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, and there wasn't a lot of clutter. For a man who used to be single he took care of his home. His bedroom and master bath was the same. This was a man who lived well, and took care of what he owed.

"Let me get dressed, and we can go. I want to get this over."

"Good. I need to call Surlak and get permission to enter his territory. He could have made a big deal about me forcing my way onto his land yesterday, and would have been well within his right to do just that."

"Do you think there will be a problem?"

"No, I just don't want to cause a turf war. Why don't you go get ready while I clean up the kitchen? I need to call the guys, too."

"I don't mind cleaning things up in here, Daylon."

"Sweetheart, washing a dish doesn't make me less of a man. I've been doing it all my life. You're my mate, not my maid. By the time you get dressed, I'll be done and we can get this over with."

"You are the most amazing man I have ever met, Daylon."

"I'm not all that special, Ivy."

"Yeah, yeah you are." Ivy stood up and winked. "I won't take long."

"Take all the time you need."

Daylon watched Ivy walk out of the kitchen, a warm feeling in his stomach from that wink, then frowned at the thoughts running through his head. He'd heard rumors about her pack, but god, the rumors didn't scratch the surface.

Picking up the phone, he started making his calls. He wasn't expecting trouble out of Surlak, but he knew he needed to show respect to the other Alpha so there wouldn't be problems down the road. A few phone calls and thirty minutes later Ivy came back to the kitchen.

"I'm ready."

"Great. Everyone should be here in a moment. I didn't ask you this morning, but are you okay? Sore? Any pain?" Daylon asked. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a list in front of him.

"I'm fine, Daylon. You were right, the warm bath did help." Ivy walked up to Daylon and sat in his lap. "What's that?"

"A grocery list, plus I need to run by Lowe's later. You need anything?"

"I have no idea," Ivy laughed. "Let's just play it by ear, okay."

Rigor, Sam, and Holland knocked on the backdoor and Daylon waved for them to come inside.

"This is your home now. If you want to change something, just let me know."

"Son, you are going to regret those words, let me tell you. The worst thing you can tell a woman is she can change something! How the hell do you think your Mom ended up with that damn tub? You taking notes on this Holland? That goes in the 'what not to say' column."

Ivy giggled and Daylon wanted to howl with joy. "I haven't had a chance to look around much yet, but from what I can see Daylon has very good taste."

"That's my girl," Daylon smirked at his dad. "Hear that Dad? Ivy knows I have good taste."

Rigor noticed that Ivy didn't react quite so badly when called "girl" now, and had to stop himself from patting Daylon on the back. He was proud of his son. He was tending to Ivy's physical and mental health, easing her out of her shell.

"Of course you have good taste, you mated her," Holland gestured to Ivy. "Now what she was thinking is a whole different matter."

"Oh stop," Ivy laughed. "He's a good man, at least what I know about him so far. If he leaves his underwear in the middle of the floor, that might be the deal breaker."

Daylon laughed loudly. "Sweetheart, I don't wear underwear."

Ivy turned red from her neck up, making Holland choke with laughter. "Fair warning Ivy, it's nearly impossible to get the last word in with him."

"Oh for crying out loud," Ivy was as red as her hair. "Thanks for telling me, would have been nice to let me in on that a bit earlier. Well, I'm ready if you guys are."

"Good. Let's get this out of the way, then maybe we can run by Lowe's while we're out."

"Oh come on, man, not Lowe's!" Sam groaned.

"Damn son, the last time you hauled us there we ended up staying for hours," Rigor groused.

"My ride, my call," Daylon smirked.

"I told you we needed to bring the truck," Sam said to Rigor.

"Load up and quit your crying," Daylon laughed. "My mate isn't complaining."

"Because she doesn't know how you are once you get in that store," Holland griped.

"Actually, I'm looking forward to it," Ivy said. "I've never been there."

It was all Daylon could do not to growl. Did her father ever let her leave her village? It didn't sound like it.

Ignoring the hidden message in her words, Rigor smiled at Ivy. "Well my dear, you're in for a treat. Daylon is like a kid in a candy store at Lowe's."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... Let's get this done," Daylon said.

"You call Surlak?" Rigor asked.

"Yes, he granted permission," Daylon said.

"Then let's do this," Holland said.

* * * *

Daylon parked the Escalade in front of Ivy's house. Daylon helped Ivy out, making sure to keep his body in front of hers. He was twitchy as hell. Rigor and Holland picked up on his feelings and flanked him with Sam bringing up the rear. Walking to the front door, Daylon raised his hand to knock. The door wasn't closed completely, and swung opened slightly. Daylon frowned, his wolf was shouting warnings.

"Anyone else getting a bad vibe here?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah," Daylon said. "Dad?"

"Be on guard," Rigor said. "Something is very wrong."

Ivy had the same feeling the men were experiencing. A feeling of menace, of anger, was thick in the air. She pushed through the door. Her first thought, her only worry, was her mom. Her wolf was snarling, wanting to come out. Ivy forced her back as she hurried into the room.

"Ivy... wait!" Daylon hissed.

"Mom?" Ivy called, looking around in fear.

The den was a mess. Chairs were overturned, the couch table was broken in half, and shattered glass was all over the floor. There was a dent in one of the wall near the stairs. Her mom's favorite lamp lay broken on the floor. Rigor and Holland stared in shock at the destruction, while Sam was frantically shifting through the debris. Moving quickly, Ivy ran through the house.

"Damn it, Ivy," Daylon growled, chasing her. "Wait! You don't know what you're walking in to."

Near the back of the house, in the sun room, Ivy heard soft grunts and low cries. Hurrying through the kitchen, Ivy noticed the destruction continued in there. Flour covered the floor; food was thrown everywhere, and a whole dinner plate was embedded in the wall. It looked like someone used it as a Frisbee and threw it across the room.

"Oh god, oh god... Mom!" Ivy yelled running to the back of the house.

"Fucking hell!" Daylon snarled.

He knew what those sounds were. Only one thing sound like that... fists against flesh. Daylon's senses heightened and he raced after Ivy. Sam, Rigor and Holland were at his back. They picked up the smell of anger in the air. It smelled like burnt hair. Daylon smelled Ivy's fear, too. It was sharp and unpleasant, like rotten meat.

Fuck, that's not Ivy, Daylon thought. It's... Sam?

A sharp cry sounded, drawing his attention away from Sam. Daylon ran faster, desperate to catch Ivy. She had no idea what she was walking in on.

How the hell can she move so fucking fast? Daylon thought.

Ivy slid to a stop in the door of the sun room, Daylon nearly knocking her off her feet. Sam, Rigor and Holland plowed into Daylon. Dolmas was the source of the anger, the smell that offended the nose. Ivy's mother, Mary, was being beaten by Dolmas. Her hair was a wild tangled mess. Her shirt was ripped at the shoulder and barely hanging on her body.

One eye was blackened and swollen shut. Blood dripped from her nose. Her lip was busted, and blood collected in the corner of her mouth. There were bruises on her upper arms, and her wrists. The smell of alcohol permeated the room. Ivy screamed as her father back-handed Mary, knocking her against the wall. Memories rushed through Ivy's mind, the main one being of him doing the same thing to her not long ago.

"You son of a bitch!" Ivy yelled. "Get your fucking hands off my mom!"

"Well, lookie here, if it isn't the little bitch. Look Mary, the little whore you spawned has returned. I'm not taking her back Daylon; you fucked her by now I'm sure, so you're stuck with her. I'd suggest slapping her around to make her mind. Works wonder with her useless bitch of a mother."

"You fucking bastard-"

Daylon snarled, his wolf rushing to the forefront, fighting for control. Daylon barely noticed that Sam was leaning down to Mary, gently checking for a pulse, tears in his eyes. Daylon never finished what he was saying because his mate howled... and it was full of sound and fury. The sound knocked Daylon out of his transformation.

Everyone stood frozen as Ivy started the transformation process. The loud popping sounds echoed in the silent room as everyone watched Ivy. Once again Ivy changed, but instead of the regal wolf that Daylon had seen the night before, there now stood a huge wolf that was nearly as big as his own, and pissed out of its mind.

"Oh my fucking god..." Daylon breathed, remembering that another wolf he knew had the ability to bulk up when maddened.

To be continued...

durablue
durablue
964 Followers