Finding Love on the Run Ch. 01

Story Info
Gabriel and Sabrina's first meeting.
2.9k words
3.69
9.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimers apply. This is a work of fiction, characters are mainly a part of my overactive imagination, and any relation to people or places is purely coincidental. This story contains forced sex, violence, prostitution and heterosexual relations. If any of these are illegal in your place of residence then please do not read. Contains graphic material not suitable for those under the age of 18.

This is my first story, so feel free to comment and tell me what I need to change or improve on. This chapter is an introduction. We meet a few of the main characters in the story and learn a bit of their background. This chapter contains no sex but don't worry that comes further along the line. If you're looking for a quick wank this story is not for you. This story involves romance, love and friendship.

Hope you enjoy!!! Love <3 Divakim

I tried to help her, I really did, but he had his claws sunked in her so deep that it became dangerous to stand in his way, but I can't let him take her, I just can't. I will protect her as much as I can, even if it costs me my own life...

******Sabrina's Story******

I grew up in a middle class family. I'm a sporty kind of girl, not the most popular but I was loved and respected by my peers. I previously left home to go to university, its five hours away from where I live by car, but I thought it was time to get some space and take on a little more responsibility. It was just my father and I, my mom left when I was four, I don't quite remember her but I would be lying if I said I missed her. As far as I'm concerned, she's dead to me...my father would obviously disagree but he's given me the chance to choose whether I want a relationship with her or not. Good ole dad, I love him to death, but it was time to be on my own.

******Gabriel's Story******

"Gabe, get up!"

"I'm coming ma, jus gimme a second alright!"

My names Gabriel Ashley Jameson, but everyone calls me Gabe for short. I'm 6"2 inches and I love football. I guess I'm your typical American jock, blonde hair with blue eyes that sometimes look green, killer smile and built like a God...well that's what the girls say...oh, and before I forget..."drop dead cute dimples"...I hate when girls gush over my dimples, but they do help me to get my way most of the time. I'm the quarterback of my football team, which I might add, has been all-state champions for five years in a row. It's my second year at this school. Sorry totally forgot, I get lost in how awesome I am sometimes. I go to Rochester Shire University; it's not too far from where I live, about an hour and a half by car ride. I live in a condo twenty minutes from school. All paid for by my parents of course, along with my tuition. I'm a pretty smart kid, GPA being a 3.7 and all, but with the money my parents make, I wasn't qualified for scholarships. Apparently I'm not poor enough, hehe, what a load of crap. But yeah I guess they are right, my father, Brian Jameson, is a pretty successful lawyer with a no-loss ranking amongst his peers. He currently owns his own law firm. My mom, Kerry Jameson, owns her own private practice as a psychiatrist and an orthodontist.

*********Sabrina*********

Rochester Shire was a very expensive University but with a GPA of 3.9 and a volleyball title under my belt, I was able to get a full academic scholarship including tuition and books, and a volleyball bursary for housing and sport equipment's, I had enough money for school, an apartment; a five minute walk from campus, plus food and groceries and enough left back to put in my savings account. I was pretty well-off. I'm currently taking corporate and criminal law as my major. So far the classes have been difficult but I've managed to keep up with the work and sports. Ohh, I forget to introduce myself didn't I? Well my name is Sabrina Kimberly Hall; I'm 5"7 inches, with a caramel complexion. I have chocolate brown eyes, full lips, high cheekbones and shoulder length strawberry-blonde hair. I have an athletic-shapely build, and the black stereotypes seem to like me as I have double D breasts, an hour glass form and a proportionally sized ass...some say it's big but I say it's fitting.

*********Gabriel*********

currently chilling with my best buds, Jimmy; the wide receiver for our team and Jeremy; one of the line-backers.

"Dude what's up?" They both greeted at the same time.

"Nothing much guys, just checking out what's new and in season."

Jer: "Ooh, you scoping out your new flavour of the week."

Jim: "Nahh, more like flavour of the day...right Gabe?"

Gabe: "Hehe, your both wrong. I'm thinking of doing it different this year."

Jim: "Meaning?"

Gabe: "I don't know, probably find a girl who is more girlfriend material and stop playing the field."

Both of Gabe's friends looked at him like he has just lost his mind. Then they both started laughing, they laughed so hard that their sides started to hurt and tears started streaming down their faces. "Dude that's a good one, I gotta say you had us going there for a moment...wow! You going steady...now that just about made my day." Jimmy and Jeremy stopped laughing when they noticed that Gabe still had a serious thoughtful expression on his face. Jim was the first to speak, "wait, you're actually considering it. You can't be serious...are you?"

Gabe: "Yeah I think so, I just feel like its time you know? I've had my fun, now I want to experience a relationship that goes beyond just banging a chicks brains out...not that it wasn't awesome with the whole no strings thing, but I want...no I need more than that. You guys understand what I'm saying right?"

Jeremy and Jimmy were dumbfounded. They didn't even know how to respond to that, so they just sat down trying to think things over. Jeremy went to say something but stopped. Finally he asks the question on all of their minds, "Gabe? I get the thing about settling down and all, but you got to understand, you never even showed signs of being interested in settling down. What brought this on?"

Gabe: "Just a feeling I guess, I just feel like its time."

Gabe's friends didn't know what to think or even what to say. This came as a huge shock to them. All three boys just sat there looking out unto the lines filled with freshmen. 'Well this is going to be an interesting year,' thought Jeremy. Jeremy was Gabe's best friend since grade-school, he never thought of Gabe as one for settling down. He was always a ladies man, having two to three girlfriends at once and a different set of girls every week, "I guess people change," whispered Jeremy to no one in particular.

*********Sabrina*********

I'm a freshman, so obviously I have no friends as yet. I've never had trouble finding friends, but university seems to be a whole different playground than high school. I've just woken up and I seem to be running a little bit late today. I hurried to get up, grab a shower and get dressed. Didn't have much time to pick out what to wear so I ended up just throwing an outfit together. Its two months into the first semester and the school is holding a meet and greet for freshmen's. Today I'm wearing a blue jeans pleated skirt with black booty shorts underneath, a yellow tube top, with a jeans blue blazer to match my skirt, and a pair of black booties. I seem to be getting stared at a lot today but it doesn't bother me too much. I just want to get inside and get this meet and greet started.

*********Gabriel*********

"Her... (out of nowhere came Gabriel's voice)...she's beautiful." Jim and Jer are trying to see who Gabe is pointing at, but there is so much people below that it's hard for them to know exactly who he is pointing at.

Jer: "Who you pointing at dude?"

Gabe: "Jeans jacket and the mini skirt with that yellow top, look right there...I've gotta meet here."

Jim: "Dude where are you going? (But he got no response, Gabe stood up and started walking towards the girl) dude? Gabe? Gabe you nut where the hell do you think you're going?"

Gabe: "Dudes I gotta at least say Hi."

Gabe walked up to where she was standing, but when he got there he didn't know what to say.

*********Sabrina*********

While in the line heading into the auditorium, a guy starts walking in my direction. It's hard to miss him as he's so tall. He is not bad looking; he looks well-built and dresses really expensive. He seems to be an Abercrombie and Fitch guy. Wearing a pair of A&F shades, a tight white t-shirt with a V-neck that shows off his sexy arms and chest. He was also wearing a very form-fitting pair of jeans that shows off his muscle tone in his legs as he walks. Two other guys seem to be trying to catch up with him. One has a brown hair and is dressed almost the same as Mr. handsome while the other has beach blonde hair that contrast with the tan of his skin wonderfully. He seems to be wearing the same shirt as the other two are except he is wearing cargo shorts instead of jeans.

*********Gabriel*********

She sees me and she has no qualms about checking me out either. As her eyes roam over my body I find myself being a little worried that she won't like what she sees. I sure hope she does though. Every other girl does, but for some reason she seems to be different. She didn't get all smiley, and giggly when she sees me heading her way...that's a first. She doesn't even seem like she knows who I am, but everyone knows who I am.

*********Sabrina**********

All three of them seem to be headed in my direction, the tall blonde reaches me first and looks like he is about to say something, with his two friends I believe they are arriving a second later. I look up to him waiting to hear what he has to say but he seems a bit flustered. I figured I might as well make the first move so I turn facing him holding out my hand in a greeting.

Sabrina: "Hi, I'm Sabrina." I wait for him to respond but he says nothing, I slowly withdraw my hand and wait for some kind if acknowledgement but it seems to not be coming. His friend with the brown hair nudges him and he seems to have regained his voice.

Gabe: "Uhmmm....H-Hi...I'm uhh Gabriel, but everyone calls me Gabe." I wait to see if he has anything else to say but he just keeps his gaze fixed on my eyes saying nothing. I start to feel a bit self-conscious so I break his gaze. He starts shuffling from one foot to the next so I guess he might be nervous. The other blonde wearing the cargo shorts decides to speak up.

Jer: "Hi, I'm Jeremy, and over there, that's Jimmy", he says pointing to the brunette.

Sabrina: "Hi I'm Sabrina"

Jim: "It's nice to meet you"

Sabrina: "You too"

Jim: "So...you're in your first year right (I nod)... that was a stupid question of course you are, hehe. What are you studying?"

Sabrina: "Criminology and corporate law. How about you?"

Jer: "Well we're in our second year, I'm studying environmental sciences, and Jimbo is studying life sciences while speechless here is studying corporate law too."

Sabrina: "That's cool, but what are you guys doing here if you're not freshmen's?"

Gabe: "Ohh uhh...we w-we just came down to see if the ceremony was the same like what we had last year."

*********Gabriel*********

same ceremony like what we had last year? Who says that, I am such a dork. What's wrong with me, I can't even think about what to say, I'm just standing here staring like an idiot while Jimmy and Jeremy seems to be holding up a conversation with her. Wow... she just laughed...that's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, it gives me goose bumps all over my skin...I would give anything to be the one making her laugh, but I can't seem to form words. I'm so entranced by her eyes and her smile, the way her lips move, wow... just standing next to her makes me feel like I'm going to break out in a cold sweat. Gotta say something, what do I say? What do I say? Okay, I got it, I could ask her how does she like corporate law so far, yeah that's good, I'll ask her that....Did I just grunt? Great, just fucking great, now they're all just staring at me. What do I say?

Gabe: "Uhmm...hey." (Wow she just smiled at me)

Sabrina: "Hey Gabriel"

Gabe: "Hi Sabrina." (She giggles and holds out her hand again, I just want to hold her close to my body and never let her go) I reach out and shake her hand, no sooner had I touched her; I felt a jolt of electricity bursts through my fingertips going all over my body. Wow I don't think I can let go of her hand.

*********Sabrina*********

Whoa, what was that. It felt like an electric shock. Wow, he has a great smile; I can't help but smile back at him. His radiant blue eyes held my gaze and my body in a trance, and I can't seem to let go, I'm not even sure if I really want to. I don't know how long we held hands, it felt like hours. We were interrupted by a girl behind me.

Girl: "Ahem...are you going to move up in the line or what?"

Sabrina: "Ohh sorry."

I release his hand and as soon as I did I missed the warmth and comfort that it brings. Did he feel that too? Okay I've got to snap out of this, I mean I just met the guy. But I don't know how to end this, I'm not so sure that I want it to end either. Luckily I didn't have to make that decision as I was fast approaching the beginning of the line. The blonde is the first to speak up.

Jer: "Well...we better head out, it was really nice meeting you Sabrina, and hopefully we see you around soon."

Sabrina: "Yeah sure, it was nice meeting you too. See you guys around."

I turn to walk inside but I feel a hand grab my arm and that electric shock shoots through me. it was Gabe.

Gabe: "Uhmm...I'll see you around right?"

Sabrina: "I would hope so"

"Yeah me too...well if you need any help in your corporate classes let me know okay?"

"Yeah I will"

"okay"

"okay"

"bye"

"bye Gabe"

**********Flash-Forward********

Bang! Bang!

"Run! come on, we've gotta keep running their not far behind"

"I can't"

"Yes you can, just get up!"

"Guys we've gotta hurry, we can't stop moving"

"I know but she's tired and she can't seem to run any farther"

"She's going to have to try, we can't stop here."

"Shit she's bleeding, I think she's been shot, ohh God she's losing consciousness...hey look at me! Hey, you're gonna be alright, do u hear me, stay with me okay? Please stay with me"

"It hurts"

"I know, I know it does...but I'll make it better okay the pain will stop I promise."

"We've gotta go guys get up!"

"Babe she can't move"

"It's okay, I'll carry her"

Bang! Bang!

"Shit we gotta move! Now!! come on...I want you to run towards the woods okay, just go and keep running don't stop until you've reached the next road"

"No I can't!"

"Yes u can!"

"I won't leave you...I can't! I love you and I'm not gonna leave you or her behind."

He holds her while she cries, gently rocking and cooing to her. "Babe we can't do this here okay, we've gotta go. I love you too, you know that. Don't worry I'll be right behind you okay?"

"No, no, no I won't leave you" she says through sobs "I can't go on without you, please"

"Hey, hey, hey sweetheart I'll be right behind you okay?"

"Promise me something"

"Promise you what? Anything for you baby, you know that"

"Promise me you won't leave me"

" I know this is corny, but you're my heart babe, how can I live without you, I wouldn't even think about it...now go okay I'll be right behind you, I promise"

She starts crying again, it's all her fault that he's here. If he's hurt or worse, killed, she could never forgive herself...

"Okay babe we've gotta start running now, go on love, I'll be right behind you"

"Okay". They share a short but passionate kiss filled with hope and fear, but overall love. A love that will make them stronger and help them get through this.

TBC. Maybe.

Thanks to my editor Chantell Gilling for all her help...<3