Finding Love on the Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Who is girl? and will Gabriel and Sabrina get together.
3.5k words
3.5
5.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimers apply. This is a work of fiction, characters are mainly a part of my overactive imagination, and any relation to people or places is purely coincidental. This story contains forced sex, violence, prostitution and heterosexual relations. If any of these are illegal in your place of residence then please do not read. Contains graphic material not suitable for those under the age of 18.

This is my first story, so feel free to comment and tell me what I need to change or improve on. In this chapter we figure out who 'the girl' is and get some details on her...you didn't think I mentioned her for no reason did you? This chapter also lets us in on what's up with Sabrina and Gabriel as they start their journey. Together or separately? ...read to find out. This chapter contains no sex but don't worry that comes further along the line. If you're looking for a quick wank this story is not for you. This story involves romance, love and friendship.

Hope you enjoy!!! Love <3 Divakim

*********Sabrina*********

Gabe...hmmmm....Why does that name sound so familiar. Wow, he was so sweet and it was so cute how flustered he got. Ohhhh....and that smile was to die for, wow. For some reason he makes me feel uneasy yet comfortable at the same time. I've never had that kind of reading from someone before, it's like I can trust him but I can't at the same time. Talk about confusing. I mean he seems nice enough, but he sets.....Her thoughts suddenly got cut off.

Girl: "He seems to be quite smitten with you" (talk about surprises, why the heck am I so jumpy), "Sorry didn't mean to startle you"

Sabrina: "its okay, my mind was just somewhere else I guess..."

girl: "Yeah I bet... (huh? what is this girl getting at?), it wouldn't happen to be on a certain tall-blonde-guy, would it?"

Sabrina: "Uhmm...maybe...why?"

Girl: "Ohhhh, no reason in particular just wondering...you seem to have caught the guy that every other girl wants"

Sabrina: "What do you mean by that?"

Girl: "You really don't know do you?"

Sabrina: "Know what exactly? I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore"

Girl: "Well Mr. handsome that you just connected with..."

Sabrina: "There was no connection, I mean, I just met the guy and he was just being friendly"

Girl: "Yeah, okay, whatever you say"

Who is this girl and why is she even talking to me? Don't get me wrong, it's great to have someone to talk to and all, but it would be a lot better if she wasn't being so patronizing and if I knew what we were talking about.

Girl: "Well...Gabriel Jameson is the schools quarterback, he's a rich kid that lives out of daddy and mommy's pocket, and well...Just about all the girls in the school, freshmen's and seniors, want a piece of him"

Sabrina: "Okay, and your telling me this because?...Don't get me wrong I appreciate the information but, why are you telling me this...I mean normal people start a conversation with 'Hi' and their names..."

girl: "Kathryn"

Sabrina: "Huh?"

Girl: "My name, its Kathryn"

Sabrina: "Oh...well nice to meet you, I'm Sab..."

Kathryn: "Sabrina, yeah I heard"

Sabrina: "Oh...so why are you telling me all this?"

Kathryn: "Because you've just made a whole lot of enemies"

Sabrina: "What enemies? I've not even made any friends yet"

*********Gabriel*********

Wow...I just can't seem to stop thinking about her. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her soft hands...

Jer: "Gabe? Gabe? Yo Gabe?! Hey! Pay attention dude, what's wrong with you? Quit spacing out will yuh?"

Gabe: "Huh?"

Jer: "Oh God you're hopeless" said Jeremy in an exasperated tone.

Gabe: "What? What's up?"

Jer: "You've been a space cadet through all of practice dude...You need to focus"

Gabe: "But she's just so..."

Whack!!

Gabe: "Dude?! What the hell?!"

Jer: "Pay attention Gabe, I'm only gonna say this once. I can't be covering you're ass on the field 24/7, now look like you're playing ball, alright?"

Gabe: "Sorry dude, I've just never felt like this before..."

Jim: "Yeah we can see that, what is with that anyway. You just met her and all of a sudden you're in love. Dude I've never..." Gabe interrupted him.

Gabe: "What are you talking about? I'm not in love, I'm just. I mean I'm just..."

Jim: "You've just been daydreaming for over an hour"

Jer: "Yeah, going on and on about her eyes, lips, smile and soft hands"

Gabe: "I didn't say it out loud, I know I didn't"

Jer: "Yeah dude, you did"

Shit! Why can't my thoughts just stay quiet?

Jim: "Gabe? Gabe?"

Smack!!

Gabe: "mo-ther-fu-....."

Jer: "Pay attention you dork!"...Jimmy can't seem to hold it in anymore and starts laughing hysterically. "Dude you should've seen your face when he smacked you, that was classic (more snickering), talk about Kodak moments"

Gabe: "Shut up Jim. Jer man, that hurt"

Jer: "Well next time you'll know not to space out when I'm talking to you"

Gabe: "Yeah I get that, but did you have to slap me so hard. I feel like I've lost some teeth or something"

Jer: "Sorry dude but you were really getting on my nerves"

Gabe: "That bad huh?"

Jer: "Yeah, but seriously. I'm sorry, but that seems like the only way to get your attention these days"

Gabe: "Sorry guys..."

Jim: "Gabe, it's been two weeks now bro, you really gotta get a hold of yourself"

Gabe: "I know guys I'm sor...shit! There she is later guys"

Jim: "Dude, we're in the middle of practice here!" shouted Jimmy to Gabe's receding back.

Gabe: "Cover for me okay bud"

Jim: "Dude you can't... (but Gabe was already gone) well there goes that talk"

Jer: "Yeah wasn't worth shit was it?"

Jim: "Nahh, but hey! We did try"

Jer: "What? Who's we? All you did was laugh"

Jim: "Dude, I couldn't help it (he starts laughing again) did you see the look on his face hahaha"

Jer: "Yeah, that was pretty funny"

Jim: "Hell yeah it was, but next time, I'm doing the hitting"

Jer: "How are you so sure that there will be a next time (they both started laughing at that)...hahaha don't even answer that"

Coach: "Hey! You two patsy's get back into formation...Where's our space cadet?"

Jer: "Shit! he noticed"

Football jock Ricardo: "We all did, he's been making the worst passes and screwing up all the plays last minute...is that over there his reason?"

Jeremy and Jimmy look over to see Gabe going up to Sabrina.

Jeremy and jimmy: "Yupp, that's spaceys favourite wet dream"

Jim and Jer start laughing as now Gabe has gotten himself a new nickname.

*********Sabrina*********

Kathryn: "You're not so secret admirer is coming this way"

Sabrina: "Huh?"

Kathryn: "Tall, blonde, quarterback, blue eyes...Ringing any bells?"

Sabrina started looking around when she spotted Gabe heading her way. Wow...that football uniform looks like it was sculpted to wrap around every muscle in his body

Kathryn: "Well I gotta go"

Sabrina: "What? What about lunch?"

Kathryn: "I think you've already got plans"

Sabrina: "What, no I..."

Kathryn: "Bye, have fun"

Sabrina: "But, bu-but. We..."

Gabe: "Hope I didn't scare you're friend away" said Gabe looking sheepish. He is so cute when he does that. I guess I've taken too long to respond as he puts his head down and turns to walk away.

Sabrina:" Uhmm no, of course you didn't. She just had some stuff to do at the uhh library...yeah some last minute project or whatever" I smile to put him more at ease and he seems to perk up at that.

Gabe:" So...classes okay?"

Sabrina: "Yeah, yours?"

Gabe: "Ohhhh yeah, definitely....uhmm so...what are you doing out here? Shit! I didn't mean to be nosey or anything, you don't have to answer that" he laughs nervously while he scratches his head and starts fidgeting.

Sabrina: "It's no problem, I was just going to get lunch, but Kathy just bailed on me"

Gabe:" Ohhhh...well I have, well I sort of uhmm...you wanna have lunch with me?" he rushes through the last sentence as if it was burning his lungs.

Sabrina: "Uhmm yeah, sure, if you don't mind."

Gabe: "No I don't mind, it would be my pleasure."

*********Gabriel********

I can't believe she said yes, this is so great. Now I've got to figure out where to take her. God I'm nervous. I keep telling myself it's not a date but that doesn't seem to be helping. We both decided to have pizza for lunch. We got to know each other better, which was awesome, I didn't tell her about my parents because I didn't want her to judge me, or turn out to be one of those girls who just date me because my parents are loaded. The more time I spend with her the more I like her.

Sabrina: "So I hear you're a womanizer"

Cough, cough. What the hell? Where did that come from?

Gabe: "Uhmm...uhh...what?"

Sabrina: "Well I heard you're a star quarterback, have rich parents that do everything for you and that you're a womanizer...

I don't even know what to say to that, and here I thought things were going great.

Sabrina: "Care to clarify that for me Gabe"

She says it so casually, no malicious tone of voice or anything. It makes no sense lying to her so I might as well come out and just say it. I hope she doesn't judge me based on those things though.

Gabe: "Well uhmm...I might as well tell you. Yeah my parents are rich, I guess, they have money and they support my schooling and housing with it. It's not that I'm not smart or anything like that, I have to work just as hard in school as the next guy. I couldn't get scholarships because of my parents income, like I'm not illiterate, I have a GPA of 3.7 plus I could've gotten a scholarship for football too."

Sabrina: "Fair enough, what about the whole womanizer thing?"

Gabe: "Well I wouldn't say that I'm a womanizer per say..."

Sabrina: "Ohhhh? So you never dated three girls at once? And you never changed girlfriends every week? You never..."

Gabe: "Okay...I get where you're going, but it's not like that"

Sabrina: "Ohhhh it isn't? So those things never happened?"

Gabe: "Well yeah they did but...(shit don't leave)

Sabrina: "Look, I don't like players, so if you think you can just come up in here and expect to just go up in there and just leave, well you've got the wrong girl. Because I'm not..."

Gabe: "No wait, just let me explain okay...please?"

Should I? Suppose he just starts spewing a bunch of bullshit, trying to make it look like he's the one that was played. Well he does look pretty sincere...just walk away brii; this is not what you came here for...God damn it! Why won't my feet move?

Gabe: "Please?"

Shit!

Sabrina: "Fine okay, I'm listening, and this better be good"

*********Gabriel*********

Well here's my last chance. I can only hope that she'll listen and believe what I say.

Gabe: "Well you see. Because of my title at school and my parent's money, I get a lot of attention. This causes most girls to date me for either popularity or money. I've had so many girls fake pregnancies so that they can get into my family..."

Sabrina: "Then why do you keep dating them?"

Gabe: "I don't know. I guess I'm just searching for something. That special something that my mom and dad have that binds them together perfectly"

Sabrina: "So you're searching for love?"

Gabe: "Yeah I guess, I know it sounds crazy, but I just want to find that special someone that will love me for who I am and not what I've got"

Sabrina: "Wow"

Gabe: "You don't believe me do you? (Sigh) Well that's all I had to say, sorry I wasted your time"

*********Sabrina*********

I wasn't even sure what to think after that. I knew he was telling the truth just by the look in his eyes. And even if I couldn't see how sincere he was being, I could feel it. I hope you have figured it out by now, but if you haven't well now you will. I'm an empath, my family are originally from the planet Etheria but we haven't been back there in over 200 years. We do have other abilities, but we grow into those later in life after we have reached 21 human years of age, which is only 18 life cycles on Etheria. I see him about to leave and I reach out to touch his hand, my heart is suddenly overcome with feelings of fear, despair, regret and a small signature of hope.

Sabrina: "I'm sorry I took so long to respond, I didn't mean to worry you. But just so you know, I do believe you"

*********Kathryn*********

After leaving Sabrina with lover boy, I decided to get some rest before tonight. I was wondering how I was going to get out of lunch, but lover boy seemed to have been my perfect alibi. I've gotta pic out what to wear tonight. A client from overseas is coming in; he's got a lot of money so my cut should be pretty big tonight. I decided on putting my hair in a ponytail as he loves pulling on it while he slams into me. He's a bit rough but he pays well. Now for my dress-code. I think I'm going to wear this tonight, I've decided on a white shear pair of ruffled booty shorts with a red thong underneath, a ruby red corset with meshed white satins polka-dots that shows off my pert nipples, my belly button and different areas of my ribcage and back. Along with that are a pair of white thigh-high stockings with ruby red tips and a red pair of suede pumps. With my outfit complete, I take a shower, do my make-up, hair and nails and lay on the bed for a three hour nap before I had to get ready.

1hour later.......

For some reason, I can't seem to fall asleep, my mind keeps replaying why I'm doing this and how I got this far into it. Usually while I'm getting dressed I would think about why I'm doing this and who I'm doing it for, but I've never actually thought about how I got here. That thought brings me down when I need to give myself a pep talk to prepare for tonight. But my mind won't stray from the past.

*********Flash-Back*********

I was only 16 when my mom found out that she had terminal cancer...it was a rough time for us, she was undergoing treatment but it didn't seem to be making her any better; in fact, she seemed even worse than before. My father left when I was six years old and we haven't seen him since. Our insurance didn't cover my mom's medical bills and my mom's family disowned her when she married my dad.

My dad's side of the family is non-existent, and even if they weren't, we wouldn't know how to get a hold of them. My mom stopped treatment after six months without any success. She's not able to work and we are barely surviving off of the money that we have. Mom ended up using the majority of her savings to pay the rent for the apartment for another six months. She called my dad and asked if he could take me, I don't know exactly what he said but it made my mother angry and sad. My father never came so I guess he didn't want me, nothing new there I guess.

He was never a bad father when he was around. I don't remember him yelling until two months after my birthday, a week later my mom and I came home to an empty house and we haven't seen or heard from him since.

My mom died four months before the lease on the apartment was up. We never had enough money for a funeral so she was cremated. I kept her ashes. After my mom was gone I was on my own, I tried getting a job, but I was too young and no-one would hire me. I never got to finish grade 12. The landlord gave me two extra months to find somewhere to go but even after that I was left on the street. I would've gone to an orphanage but I didn't have long before I turned eighteen, so I thought it was useless.

I've not been able to eat a proper meal in over a month, my food mostly comes from shelters, but they only have so much. Sometimes I don't get there in time and I miss the lunch rush. It was one of those nights that I met Ricky. I was kind of skeptical when he offered to buy me lunch, but I was so hungry that I couldn't stop myself from going with him. I told him about my mom and how I ended up on the street. He told me that he could offer me a job and shelter; I thought that was great so I wanted to learn more about it. When he brought me there it seemed pretty dead. Everything was just so quiet; he told me they only open at night. I asked him again what kind of job it was but he just handed me over to a lady he called momma, only she didn't look old enough to be his mother. Turns out that that was just her nickname because she is the one who takes care of everyone else. I got to shower, eat and got shown to my new room should I decide to stay. So far it was a really great set-up but I still didn't know what kind of business Ricky ran. Momma came back in my room and helped me get dressed into a white miniskirt and a blue corset with blue and white stockings and a white pair of shoes; they looked like tennis shoes and were really comfortable.

Kathryn: "Momma, what kind of work will I be doing?"

Momma: "Hush now sweetheart, Ricky will tell you"

I just nodded and waited for my time to come so I could talk to Ricky. Meanwhile, momma brought me downstairs to meet the others, they all seemed very young but they were all older than I am. There were girls in similar outfits like mine and boys wearing really skimpy almost see-through shorts with bright colored briefs and nothing else. Then there were the more mature girls and guys who were revealing a lot more than we were. I found out later that I was to be a server along with the other younger boys, and the older ones are stage performers. I was taught where my serving section would be and which tables were mine.

I got paid seven dollars an hour plus tips. We opened from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am every Wednesday to Saturday. I made fifty-six dollars that night, and that with tips got me eighty-nine dollars made in one night. I was ecstatic. I could get food, clothes, and books. Anything I wanted. After working there for a month I started paying Ricky $450.00 for rent and free breakfast. Within the month without tips I made $896.00, so even after paying the rent I still had enough money to live comfortably. When I reached nineteen I decided to finish high school and go to university. Ricky didn't understand why I needed a degree, but I told him that I'm only doing it for my mother. I finished my courses and got my high school diploma. But, what I didn't plan for was university being so expensive. Ricky and I talked it over and he told me about the stage performers and these special clients and how much they made. I thought about it for almost a month but saw no other option so I told him I wanted to try it. The only problem was that I was still a virgin; Ricky offered to break me in and told me that he would train me. "The training" he said, "lasts for three weeks, but by the end of it you will be fully prepared to be a stage performer."

I figured it was only fitting that Ricky took my virginity. I've always had a crush on him, and I would rather it be someone that I know and love instead of a stranger. The first week I trained with one of the boys on the art of seductive dancing. He was really great, so skilled and flexible. I picked it up by the sixth day and so started my other training...

TBC. Maybe.

Love to my editor Chantell Gilling <3: as I write, she edits and they get submitted.