Finding Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, yesterday I asked you to think about all that you're feeling about me and maybe us. If you can, please tell me what you've learned or decided."

"Kate, I... well, that is..." Ari started signing and stopped, her hands shaking in her nervousness.

"Baby, baby, just relax," Kate said as she took Ari's hands in her own and kissed them. "Just take your time and tell me your feelings, whatever they are."

"Kate, I'm scared. I know what I feel inside, but what happened before with the other students. I don't know if I'm strong enough to live as a lesbian," Ari signed as her eyes filled. "I want to be with you; I'm sure I love you. I think you're so beautiful and you've been so wonderful to me, but I don't know if I can live or survive in a world that would hate me for who and how I loved."

"Oh my sweet Ari, I know you experienced some bad things because of Zoe, but you've had some good things with me right?" Ari nodded in agreement and wiped her tear stained cheeks with her hand.

"My sweetheart, there are bad and bigoted people in the world, not only for us in the gay community but everywhere. You've only seen the bad in our world; will you give me a chance to show you some of the good? There's a lot of love, caring and safety in our community if you know where to look. Think you're willing to give me the chance?"

"Yes Kate, I trust you. I'd like to see it and be with you."

"Good. How about we forget about work just for today and go out and have some fun?" Kate offered. She knew they would have to make up for it later in order to finish on time but she'd worry about that another time. Right now they both needed a break.

"Are you sure we can Kate?" Ari asked and Kate smiled at her dedication.

"Yes, it'll be okay. Tell me baby, do you swim?"

"Yes, I know how but I haven't in a while."

"Okay, how about we go shopping for a couple of swimsuits and then we can go to a place I know that has a nice pool?"

"That sounds like fun Kate," Ari signed enthusiastically.

Chapter 13

They went to the mall and straight to the bathing suit section of the store. They laughed and played as they tried on various suits. Kate had a few already but settled on a sexy two-piece, in black, that showed off all her charms without being revealing.

Ari wanted to go for a modest one-piece but Kate convinced her to buy a lovely two-piece with a halter-style top and a boy shorts-style bottom. It was a dark green and suited Ari's skin tone perfectly.

After shopping they caught a cab that took them outside of town to a large building. The sign on the front read 'The Deep ― dive and swim school.' They entered and were greeted by the receptionist, who Kate introduced as Sonia.

After a brief phone call from Sonia, a middle aged man came out to meet them, smiling warmly as he hugged Kate.

"Ari, this is Dave Hastings, he owns and runs this place. Davie, my friend Ari," Kate said as she made the introduction.

"It's nice to meet you Ari, any friend of Katie's is welcome here anytime," Dave said as he shook Ari's hand.

"Nice to meet you too," Ari said and smiled at Dave's friendly manner.

"So Katie, what can I do for you today? A dive lesson for your friend perhaps?"

"Actually no, we just came to swim if you don't mind us borrowing one of the small training pools."

"Oh of course Katie, let me check the schedule and I'll see what we can do," Dave said as he led them further into the building.

They were given access to pool four, which was housed in a closed room. It wasn't too big, measuring at fifteen by thirty feet and six feet deep. Davie assured them they would not be bothered.

Using the private locker area, they changed into their suits, rinsed off as was the pool's protocol, then dove in. They both swam several laps then relaxed and floated, enjoying the serenity.

Kate broke the spell when she splashed Ari. This caused a fight of splash for splash between the pair. Needing an edge, Kate dove under and swam to Ari, then grabbed her ankle and pulled her under. Ari surfaced breathless and laughing as she chased after Kate, who took off in order to escape.

Ari's seemingly endless energy won out in the end as she caught up with Kate and wrapped her in a massive hug. Kate pulled Ari's lips to her own and they exchanged a sensual kiss. They held on to each other as they floated, enjoying just being in each other's company. Kate held off her desire to strip Ari and have her right there; there would be time enough for that later on. However, her wandering hands could not be stopped as she lovingly caressed Ari's body, making the younger woman squirm with need.

After having their fill, they showered separately. Kate smiled to herself as she rinsed off. 'I might not have been able to stop myself if we'd showered together.'

Dinner was at a small Italian restaurant in Kate's neighborhood. "Kate, do you still dive?" Ari asked as the server finished placing their main courses in front of them.

"I do sometimes. I can't teach anymore but I will still go out on occasion," Kate said. It pained Ari to see how much it saddened Kate to think about it, let alone talk about it.

"Is diving hard to learn?"

"Not too hard. It just takes patience and a clear head," Kate responded.

"Could I learn? That is, would you teach me?"

"I could yes, if you'd like."

"What's it like being under the water?"

"Honestly, it's something that I can't describe and I wouldn't do it justice if I tried. Only after you've been under and experienced it for yourself can you truly grasp what it's like to dive. The beauty of it, the excitement and mystery, it's all quite miraculous."

Ari smiled as she listened. Kate nearly pulsed with passion that radiated from her being as she talked about diving. Gone were the sadness about her bad experience, it was replaced with joy as her eyes lit up and her smile was a little wider. She continued to ask about Kate's experiences, the places she'd dived and the like. Their back and forth helped make the evening intimate and enjoyable.

On returning to the apartment, Kate's lust couldn't be kept at bay any longer. As the front door closed she pulled Ari into a deep kiss that left both breathless and hungry for more. Kate didn't bother with the bedroom as she pushed Ari into a sitting position on the sofa and practically ripped the young woman's clothes off of her.

Ari had no complaints about Kate's aggressiveness as she willingly allowed Kate to do as she liked. She watched with eager anticipation as Kate quickly shucked her own clothes and dropped to her knees. She parted Ari's legs and dove in, licking and kissing Ari's inner thighs and working her tongue on Ari's moist lips.

Ari cried and mewed as Kate's mouth brought her to her first orgasm of the night. Kate didn't slow down and captured Ari's clit, sucking hard as her fingers took possession of Ari's pert nipples.

Kate's mind was not completely consumed by her lust as she remembered to be gentle since Ari had not had any experience in nipple play. With light pinches and tugs, along with her lip lock on Ari's clit, Kate had Ari screaming a second time and then a third.

Having had her fill of all Ari's spending, Kate cuddled Ari as she calmed.

"Baby, are you alright? I didn't go overboard did I?" Kate asked after a little while. She was thinking about how fast and hard she took Ari and worried that it was too much.

"No, I―I loved it. I like when you take control," Ari admitted and blushed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it; I know I did. How about we head to bed?"

"Okay."

In the bedroom Kate stripped and joined Ari in bed.

"What about you?" Ari signed after they had snuggled together. Kate had not made any attempts to have Ari pleasure her and that concerned Ari.

"Baby, if you'd like to make love to me I'd love that but I won't push you. I want you to know that you always have a choice in the giving. Zoe hurt you badly by taking advantage of you; I will never do that. I made love to you because I love you and I love your body but ... it is not an obligation for you to reciprocate."

Ari's eyes filled and she buried her face in Kate's neck. Kate held her and could feel her breathe as if Ari was speaking.

"Baby, if you're saying something remember that I can't hear you," Kate said softly.

Ari pulled back and nodded as she signed sorry.

"I was saying thank you for being so wonderful, so sweet and so considerate for me and what I went through. And umm, I'd also like―"

"What baby, what would you like?" Kate asked a flushed and somewhat flustered Ari.

"I want ... to make love to you," Ari managed to say.

"I'd like that very much," Kate said with a big smile. "You can have me anyway you want. I'm yours sweetheart, do as you like," Kate told her blushing lover.

Ari nodded and slowly moved so that she was straddling Kate. She slid her hands up Kate's stomach and over her breasts, then up over her shoulders and down Kate's arms. Bracing herself with her arms on either side of Kate, Ari kissed Kate's neck, her collar bone, between her breasts and every inch of Kate's stomach.

On her second pass, Ari caressed Kate's left breast and brought her lips to the nipple. She suckled gently for a while then did the same to the right. Ari went slow and it was a delicious feeling for Kate. Her past lovers rarely took as much time to appreciate her body as Ari was doing now.

Kate thought that Ari would continue down but instead she came up to Kate's mouth and kissed her. Kate wrapped her arms around Ari and pulled her body on top of her own. Ari wasn't very heavy and Kate loved the feeling of Ari's lithe form pressed to her own.

They kissed for a long time, parting only to take a breath before consuming each other's lips again. Their tongues danced and twirled together, each one loving the taste of the other.

Ari's hand slipped down to Kate's sex. She moaned when she felt how wet Kate had become. Slowly Ari touched and explored Kate's lips, rubbing gently and learning what made Kate react. In one particularly good spot, Kate's body stiffened and she moaned deeply.

Ari's fingers found Kate's clit and strummed it lightly, causing Kate's body to jerk at the sensations. Keeping her thumb on the pearl, Ari moved her fingers to Kate's entrance and slowly slid a finger inside of her. She followed with a second finger and before long was easily sliding two of her slim fingers in and out of Kate's extremely wet center.

Kate's eyes closed and she allowed herself to be carried away to that wonderful place of purest ecstasy as Ari continued to fuck her as she tortured her pearl. The first stirrings of the orgasm began and Kate was bombarded by the sweet sensations. She gave in wholly and felt Ari's body shift.

Lips captured one of her nipples while fingers took hold of the other. It felt like a four way assault; nipple, clit, tunnel, nipple, and back again. Round and round it went, her body feeling like it was being wound up for something big. And when that something could wind no further, the built up pressure released.

Ari felt like a vice had gotten hold of her fingers as Kate's inner walls clamped down on them. There was a gush of wetness as a shrill scream tore from Kate's lips and her body thrashed wildly. Ari's small body couldn't stop Kate's movements and she had to hold on or be thrown off by Kate's bucking.

When the orgasm finally passed, Kate was left limp and breathing hard. Ari slid down between Kate's legs and gently licked and kissed Kate's sex, being very careful not to over stimulate Kate's now very sensitive pussy.

After a while, Kate regained enough strength and reached for Ari. Kate held her young lover close and kissed her repeatedly. No words were needed as the pair drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 14

Kate awoke to the warmth of her lover's body wrapped around her own. Kate relished the feeling and held Ari tightly to her never wanting to let go. Eventually though she had to get up, otherwise they would both be late.

Ari groaned when Kate moved. She protested as Kate pulled away from her and fought to hold on to Kate's deliciously warm body.

"Baby, we have to get up," Kate insisted and laughingly pulled the covers off of Ari. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes, Ari managed to sign 'don't want to' which made Kate laugh even more.

"I'll make it worth your while in the shower," Kate told her young lover. Ari grinned and nodded as she happily followed Kate into the bathroom

Ari knew she could really get used to this as Kate thoroughly and very lovingly washed every inch of her body. After Kate had finished, Ari had to have a turn as well. She smiled as she soaped a washcloth then took her sweet time leisurely cleaning Kate.

Kate could see the growing confidence in Ari but still noticed little moments of hesitation here and there. It was as if Ari needed a second to think whether touching Kate a certain way was okay or appropriate. It was going to take some time for Ari to be completely relaxed and not worry if she was doing something wrong, but Kate felt proud of her progress so far.

After a quick breakfast of coffee and bagels, they kissed goodbye and went their separate ways with a promise of meeting that night for dinner and another sleepover.

* * * *

Things continued on much the same way for a few weeks. They enjoyed spending time together, going out and doing ... activities. Ari had never dated before and Kate had not done too much of it herself so it was nice for them to discover the joys of it together.

Kate pushed as much as she could to get the work done and meet the three week deadline she had promised Jade. It was grueling and more than once they had to work extra hours but Ari never complained, which gave Kate the incentive to press harder in order to get it done. Finally, Kate was able to put the last few pages together and send the finished manuscript off to Jade.

Their relationship was blooming and Kate felt that the time was right to take Ari to Serafina's. She had hinted about going there so Ari could experience being around other lesbians. Kate thought that completing their project was the perfect occasion for a celebration.

They chose a Thursday night for their visit. Kate felt that it would be less crowded and not intimidating for Ari. The line wasn't too long but Kate quickly bypassed it and flashed her VIP card at the door. She and Ari were let in immediately and a hostess greeted them

The lovely young woman recognized Kate and offered to take them to a private booth in the VIP lounge or to escort them to one of the private rooms for a lap dance. Kate politely declined and instead led Ari through the main body of the club.

It was quite crowded but not overwhelming. Kate moved slowly, allowing Ari to look around and get her bearings. There were women in groups, talking and laughing. Couples were out on the dance floor moving together intimately. At some of the tables, ladies were sitting together kissing and lightly groping each other freely.

Ari had never seen anything like it. Women of all ages and colors were having fun together, kissing and touching each other without worry or fear. It warmed Ari's heart to know that this was a place she could be who she really was inside, a woman who loved loving another woman.

Looking at one of the tables, Ari gasped and grabbed Kate's arm. Kate turned to her; Ari was pale.

"What's wrong?" Kate signed.

"Over there, that's Jade; what's she doing here?" Ari signed back, using her head to point to the table where her literary agent was sitting with a stunningly beautiful woman.

"Seems she's having fun," Kate signed then took Ari's arm and guided her over.

"Hello Jade."

"Hi Kate," Jade said as she stood and they hugged briefly. The other woman stood as well.

"Terry, lovely to see you as always," Kate continued as she embraced Jade's wife and they exchanged cheek kisses.

"Same here Kate."

"Hello Ari, allow me to introduce you to my wife Terry," Jade said with a warm smile. "Baby, this is Arianna Mercer, the brilliant writer I mentioned," Jade continued. Ari blushed at Jade's comment and took Terry's offered hand.

"It's nice to meet you Ari. My Jade has been raving about you," Terry said, causing Ari to blush even more. Though the lighting was soft, they could still it. Terry thought Ari was just adorable.

"Would you both like to join us?" Jade asked.

Kate turned to Ari, who smiled.

"Yes thank you Jade. That would be great," Kate said.

As Ari sat, Kate went to the bar. She ordered a beer for herself and an afterglow―a non-alcoholic fruit juice drink―for Ari.

Ari couldn't sit still. It was thrilling to see all the women on the dance floor. This was her first time clubbing and she was excited about the prospect of dancing but also a little apprehensive because all of her dancing experience had been alone in her room.

Kate had explained that before her accident she was an avid dancer but now her dancing all depended on her partner and taking visual cues from their body movements. Ari was a little worried that she and Kate might not dance well together.

When Kate returned, they sipped their drinks and chatted for a bit before Jade and Terry went off to dance. Ari watched them go and marveled at how different Jade looked. Ari had always seen Jade at her office and dressed in business suits. Now, Jade was wearing tight fitting black jeans and a very sexy looking, sleeveless dark green top.

Terry was gorgeous in her knee length silver dress. The top was strapless and showed off a tantalizing touch of cleavage while the skirt was slightly flared, accentuating Terry's long and lovely legs.

Ari watched the pair as they held each other and danced sensually to the slow song that was playing. Terry turned so that she was facing away from Jade, her back pressed against Jade's front. Jade's hands traveled over Terry's body as they swayed and moved against each other. There was so much passion between them. Ari wondered if that was what true love looked like and if someday she and Kate would be like that. She smiled at the thought.

Ari's attention was quickly drawn away from Jade and Terry to the most breathtakingly beautiful woman Ari had ever seen in her life. Voluptuous was an understatement for this lady. She was enticing in her little black dress that was anything but a cliché.

The halter back top with a keyhole cut showed off the very deep valley of her ample and lovely breasts. The dress continued to mid-thigh and hugged the woman's body like a glove or second skin. Her rich, dark chocolate complexion was bewitching to behold. The thick and lush looking auburn hair that framed her face only added to her beauty and sexual appeal. Ari noted all of these things in what may have been the ten seconds it took the woman to move across the dance floor and to their table.

"Darling, you are a sight for sore eyes," Vivian signed to Kate, who stood and hugged her in greeting.

"Hi Viv. How are you?"

"Much better now that you're here," Vivian teased, then set her sights to Ari.

"Vivian, this is Arianna Mercer. Ari, this is my really good friend Vivian Chase, the owner of Serafina's.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Arianna. May I call you Ari as well?" Vivian said as she extended her hand gracefully.

"It's nice to meet you too and yes, please do," Ari answered, her voice a little breathy as she accepted Vivian's hand. Next to this knockout of a woman, Ari felt plain in her short, pleated, black skirt and red, spaghetti strapped top. Kate measured up, Ari thought, in her fitted black pants and elegant white shirt.

Ari, with her quiet grace and innocence, had no idea how beautiful, how appealing she was to many of the women in the club. Vivian was no exception. She knew instinctively Ari was a submissive, just from her posture and the way she spoke. For a brief moment Vivian was quite jealous of Kate's luck in finding this petite treasure, but the feeling quickly passed and was replaced with happiness for her friend.