Finding Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian almost growled, "On your back." Ari obeyed instantly. Her eyes met Vivian's and Ari could see just how much Vivian liked what she saw and how much she wanted Ari.

In one swift motion, Vivian flipped her dress over her head. Ari's eyes went wide at how utterly beautiful and sexy Vivian was. Her breasts were a nice size, large but not overly so and stood high and proud on her chest. Her pubic area was smooth and clear and her body was curvy and toned. Her dark complexion reminded Ari of the richest, most delectable chocolate, worthy of worship.

Vivian had never seen a woman so beautiful, so perfect. She was stunned at how lovely Ari's skin was, so soft and smooth. Her lips were sweet and her kisses were just incredible. Her hair smelled of vanilla and her skin tasted of peaches. Vivian knew it the moment they had touched that she wanted to take this alluring creature and give her as much pleasure as was possible.

It was more than that though. There was something deeper, Vivian thought, something she had never felt with any other woman, not even Kate. There was a pull to Ari, a draw that Vivian couldn't explain. She had heard other couples talk about feeling like that, about finding that someone special, the one person who drove you out of your mind with desire, caring, purpose and love. Vivian had a strong feeling that she had found just that in Ari.

She pulled Ari to the center of the bed and hovered over her as she slowly slid the bra straps from Ari's shoulders. She first pulled the left cup then the right, exposing Ari's perfect breasts to her eyes. She smiled at how Ari's nipples instantly perked up and at the size of them.

"Such perfection, my lovely," Vivian commented as she held the left breast and kissed it. Ari's body shook and a moan escaped her lips as Vivian teased the nipple with her tongue before enveloping it with her mouth and sucking softly. She did the same with the right and added a few light nibbles causing Ari to groan and squeal at the sensations.

"Oh, my little one is sensitive. I like that," Vivian commented. All of Ari's moans and groans were music to Vivian's ears as she continued to focus her attention on Ari's breasts.

Ari couldn't help herself as her hips began to move, her center searching for relief. She was becoming desperate in her need for any kind of contact that would bring her release.

Vivian brought her lips back up to Ari's and kissed her. She licked a wet trail all the way to Ari's earlobe and then whispered, "Tell me what you want my sweet, tell me what you desire most right now."

"Please, I need to cum," Ari almost shouted.

"And how do you want to cum? What do you want me to do?" Vivian asked.

"I ..." Vivian heard the hesitation. She paused and moved to look into Ari's eyes.

"Ari, talk to me, tell me what you want so I can bring you the pleasure you desire."

"I've never before, but I want to ... I want you to ... be inside me. I want you to fuck me." Ari spoke softly, but Vivian heard no doubt in the slowly spoken words. The first part however shocked Vivian. She was pretty sure she'd heard the gorgeous woman correctly ... but had to be sure.

"Angel, am I hearing ... you've never been ..." she shook her head, "surely you've had sex with Kate." Ari nodded.

Vivian knew it was dangerous bringing up Kate's name right then and there but it was necessary to get to the truth of the matter.

"Yes, we've made love but she ... um, hasn't ..." Ari shrugged, unsure. She was embarrassed to talk about it but also felt that she needed to let Vivian know.

"So you would like me to be your first?"

"Yes, I feel so much more when I'm with you. Kate is wonderful but you're different, I can't say no, can't stop myself. I want to be taken by you so badly that I feel like I'll go out of my mind."

"Well now, we can't have that my dear one," Vivian said as she planted a soft kiss on Ari's lips. She followed it with a deeper one and then they were back to kissing hungrily, their tongues intertwining as Vivian's fingers teased one of Ari's nipples.

She pinched the bud softly and Ari moaned.

"You like that, a little pain to enhance the pleasure?"

Vivian was no stranger to this as she too enjoyed a little pain with her pleasure.

"Yes, I like how it feels when you do it," Ari confessed. Vivian smiled as pinched the other nipple and sucked on the one she had just let go of.

As she continued to play with Ari's nipples her mind was turning over with questions about how to do this, how to be Ari's first. Despite her previous sexual experiences, she had never been with nor had a virgin in her bed before. A thought flashed through Vivian's mind ― 'I'm the taker here and I'm the one who's unsure. How odd!'

Putting those thoughts aside, she decided to play it all by feel and so started working her way down Ari's stomach and to her sex. Vivian slowly drew Ari's panties over her hips and down her legs. Ari parted her legs and Vivian settled between Ari's thighs.

Even though the lights were dim, Vivian could see Ari's wetness and as she got closer she smelled the delightful aroma. She lightly traced up and down Ari's outer lips with one finger. The light touch had Ari moaning loudly. Taking her cue from what she had done with Ari's nipples, Viv captured one of the now prominent inner lips and pinched it lightly.

Ari's hips lifted and she cried out, "Oh god." It was an excited cry, one filled with passion and hinted at wanting more. Vivian did the same to the other lip and got a similar reaction. She used her thumb and index fingers to pry the lips apart and swiped her stiff tongue up the middle a few times and then poked at the clit that was now proudly out of its hiding place. She continued to do this and heard Ari groan and then shriek.

Ari threw her legs over Vivian's shoulders and closed them. Her pelvis lifted slightly off of the bed as Vivian's hands went to Ari's butt and held her in place. Vivian latched her lips to Ari's clit and felt the young beauty stiffen as she climaxed.

Vivian held on, sucking hard at Ari's pearl, prolonging the pleasure as long as she could. When Ari finally relaxed and unlocked her legs, Vivian released her clit and lapped at the delicious flow that Ari had left. She cleaned up Ari's lips and slowly pushed her tongue inside Ari's tunnel. She heard a soft moan from a very breathless Ari.

Vivian continued to tongue Ari's opening until her wetness started flowing again. She could hear Ari's soft coos and gentle groans. She worked her way back up and kissed Ari's lips.

"Angel, I want you to relax, I'm going to give you what you asked for. I'm going to fuck you now that you've had your first release. It may hurt a little at first but it will be wonderful in a moment or two."

Ari nodded. Vivian could see it in her eyes that she wanted this more than anything; she was ready.

Vivian kissed Ari's lips. She placed her middle finger at Ari's opening and slowly guided it inside. Ari was wet but extremely tight and Vivian had to go very slow in getting her finger all the way inside. After a few gentle strokes, she put her index finger together with her middle one and pushed. Ari stiffened and Vivian felt the resistance grow.

"Relax angel. It'll feel good in a minute," Vivian reassured then moved her lips down to Ari's right nipple. She took the large bud between her teeth and bit lightly on it. Ari moaned at the light pain and her body relaxed as Vivian pushed and felt Ari's walls give way. Both fingers slipped inside of Ari's tunnel all the way and Vivian held them there so Ari's body could adjust to the feeling.

"How does it feel now angel?" Vivian inquired.

"It's strange but not bad, just full," Ari answered, her voice full of wonder at what she was feeling.

"Yes, but if I do this it's better right?" Vivian said as she rubbed the pad of her thumb on Ari's clit.

Ari squealed at the delicious sensation. Her body tingled and she felt a wonderful warmth spread out through every inch of her.

Slowly Vivian began to work her fingers in and out of Ari, building a steady rhythm as she strummed Ari's clit. Soon she was easily moving her fingers as Ari started jogging her hips to match Vivian's motions.

When the orgasm came it was sweet and sensual, not earth shattering or mind blowing as the first had been but still just as satisfying.

When Vivian pulled her fingers from Ari's center, she sucked one clean and offered the other to Ari who accepted and cleaned it eagerly.

"Are you sore my pet?" Vivian asked.

"Yes, a little." Ari answered.

"Well that won't do, you see angel one thing about great sex is that you should never be just a little sore. More is always better, but we have enough time for me to teach you that. Rest my pet, then we'll see what you can do," Vivian whispered as she kissed Ari and snuggled close for a brief nap.

Chapter 18

Vivian heard Ari's breathing level off and knew her young lover was asleep. She lay on her back looking up at the ceiling as her mind replayed everything that had happened.

From the moment she had spotted the young woman at her club sitting with Kate, she had been intrigued by the ingénue. She had noticed the wide eyed exuberance as the divine young thing looked around, taking in the setting and the people.

Vivian had sensed right away that she was special. She had seen the intrigue and underlying desire in the girl's eyes when Vivian strutted across the dance floor to greet them.

Vivian's thoughts turned to Kate. She wondered if Kate was blind to the connection that she and Ari seemed to have with one another. It weighed heavily on Vivian's conscience that she had kissed Ari when she knew all too well that Ari was with Kate. However, from the brief interaction she had with them, Vivian had known that they were not compatible.

Ari's demeanor had spoke volumes. The way she easily fell into Vivian's small seduction on the dance floor was proof enough for Vivian. Kate and Ari might have had a nice start but it wouldn't have lasted. Vivian had known Kate for quite some time. They had dated, loved, and talked about anything and everything. She knew what made Kate tick, what drove her desires and lately what she obsessed about. Kate's mindset was wrong as far as Ari was concerned. The young woman needed a firmer hand and Vivian was just that hand.

Ari had proved it on their second meeting. She had practically ordered Ari to come to dinner and she didn't protest or question Vivian; she just did as she was told.

From the moment she arrived, Ari deferred to Vivian's every whim. During their lovemaking it was the same. The smallest orders were followed instantly with no hesitation at all.

There was no sleep for Vivian as her mind continued to turn over the same thoughts. Two things were certain to her ― Ari was hers and Kate would be pissed. This might end their friendship, cause a rift between them that they might never mend, but Vivian couldn't help the feelings she was developing for Ari. Kate would just have to deal with it somehow.

* * * *

Ari was awakened by a deep kiss. She looked into the most beautiful pair of brown eyes she had ever seen and smiled a dreamy smile. Vivian returned the smile then she spoke.

"You are just the cutest thing. Now my angel, my pet, I want to see what you can do."

Ari sat up and looked at Vivian lying there uncovered, in all her fabulous, naked glory. Her mouth watered at the prospect of tasting all of that sexy goodness.

"I can see it in your eyes my little pet. You are eager to drink from Vivian's fountain," Vivian said as she opened her legs, showing that she was already eager to have Ari taste her. Her arousal was clear as her pussy was visibly wet, her lips full and swollen. A soft moan rose from Ari's throat as she caught the scent of Vivian's sweet, earthy smell.

Vivian dipped a finger into her center, coating it. She held it in the air. Ari moved quickly, her mouth open, sucking Vivian's finger in. Her eyes closed and she groaned as Vivian's sweetness filled her taste buds.

"Come to the source and enjoy, my sweet," Vivian said as she pulled her finger from Ari's mouth. She rested on pillows, propped against the headboard so she could watch. Ari hurriedly moved between Vivian's wide open legs, which were lifted, her knees high and her feet flat on the bed, her pussy splayed for her young lover to enjoy.

From their earlier, very brief conversation, she knew Ari didn't have too much experience where sex was concerned so she wasn't hoping for too much in Ari's oral skills. Vivian was expecting a lot of youthful enthusiasm. She briefly wondered if Kate had taught Ari anything about 'dining at the Y.' Vivian got the shock of her life when Ari started.

There was no hurried rush as Vivian had expected. She felt a series of soft kisses along her thighs that continued up her right leg and then down her left. She felt warm air being blown on her pussy which made her tingle deliciously. Ari then snaked her tongue out and slowly licked the creases where Vivian's leg and outer lips joined.

Vivian moaned as she felt the delicate, then firmer, swipes of Ari's tongue moving up and down her outer lips and down to her perineum. She grunted her approval when she felt Ari rim her rosebud.

Ari continued her slow appreciation for Vivian's sex as she varied her attention on every part. She nibbled gently on the prominent outer lips and suckled on the sexy inner ones. She stayed away from the clit at first, teasing Vivian's opening with her tongue for long minutes before she finally slid her tongue inside.

Vivian was quietly moaning her pleasure at being treated to such decadence. No one had ever spent so much time just worshiping her womanhood the way Ari was.

Ari moved to Vivian's clit which was peeking out and bathed it with her tongue. Laving attention on the pearl, it was soon all the way out. Ari sucked at it and rubbed her tongue forcefully on it causing shudders to go through her lover's body.

Vivian moaned loudly. Her hands moved to her nipples and pulled and twisted at them, heightening the pleasure she was feeling. The first stirrings of her orgasm began but then she felt Ari slowing down her ministrations, which drove Vivian insane with her need for release.

She felt Ari's fingers at her entrance and then one slid inside of her, moving slowly as once again her clit was enveloped in Ari's mouth.

"Yes, that's it my pet, harder angel, suck my clit harder," Vivian called out and Ari complied. Vivian felt her release beginning again and welcomed it but then Ari backed off once more.

"Angel, there is a time and a place for teasing; this is not it. There will be consequences if you don't make me cum right now!" Vivian said firmly. Ari quickened her pace, rolling her tongue on Vivian's clit as her finger worked.

"Pet, add another finger, curve them and press harder and keep sucking my clit," Vivian ordered. Ari followed her instruction, working hard to give Vivian her orgasm.

Vivian's hips began to rise, her head falling back as she continued to pinch and twist at her own nipples. Her moans and cries became louder and louder as she crested. Her body shook, stiffened and she screamed. One of her hands shot down and grabbed Ari's head and held her firmly to her pussy.

Ari felt a hot spray of liquid hit her chin and neck. It shocked her and she wanted to pull away but Vivian held her tightly and screamed for her not to stop.

She sucked harder, moved her fingers faster and felt three more bursts of hot liquid before Vivian's raised hips finally fell to the bed. Her breaths were coming in harsh pants as she lay limp with a large wet spot on the bed.

Ari didn't understand what had happened, but looking at the soft flush Vivian had, she guessed that she had done something right.

"Come here pet, my sweet angel," Vivian called and raised her hand to Ari. Ari scooted closer and Vivian held her close, pulling Ari's lips to her for a kiss.

Ari accepted the kiss but Vivian could see the confusion in Ari's eyes about what had just happen.

"Angel, do you know what you just did to me?"

"No," Ari answered.

"Don't worry my lovely, it was something wonderful that I have very rarely experienced," Vivian told Ari. She went on to explain about what squirting was and assured Ari that it was a good thing.

"Is this something I might be able to do?" Ari asked amazed at the idea.

"We'll we won't know unless we try my angel. One of these days we will, but for now we need to get cleaned up and change the sheets."

Ari helped Vivian strip the soaked sheet and mop up the remaining liquid from the plastic cover she had on the mattress. Vivian kept it on her bed for just such occasions when a lover might surprise her.

They put a fresh sheet and cover on the bed and then went to the bathroom. They had a quick shower and after drying off they hopped back into bed.

"Tell me angel, where did you learn how to pleasure a woman like that?" Vivian asked as she lay on her side, her head propped on her hand, the other slowly stroking Ari's body. She saw a flash of pain in Ari's eyes.

"What is it angel? Ari, tell me."

Ari's bottom lip trembled and her eyes filled as she let the whole story of Zoe come out.

Vivian felt sadness and compassion for what Ari went through. She pulled Ari to her and soothed her with gentle touches and soft kisses on her forehead.

Vivian also felt an overwhelming sense of rage directed towards the young woman named Zoe. She had a momentary thought of finding Zoe and making her pay for all the pain she had put Ari through.

"Ari, this Zoe, do you still see her? Does she still bother you?"

"I hadn't for a while. I avoided her but a few months ago when I was at the mall with Kate I ran into Zoe at the music store. Kate and I hadn't gotten together yet but she read what Zoe was saying to me, some not so nice things. Kate pretended that she was my girlfriend and kinda stopped Zoe from saying anything else. That was the situation that brought Kate and me together but..." Ari trailed off remembering where she was and what she had done; cheated on Kate. Vivian could read what Ari was thinking and quickly took action.

"Ari, I know you're feeling bad about going behind Kate's back but being with me has been good hasn't it?"

"Yes, it's been incredible," Ari answered. "

"I know you don't want to hurt Kate, neither do I, but sometimes things happen for a reason. I've known Kate for a long while. She's wonderful, has a great heart and a loving soul. But being with you, I know that there's something between us. There's a pull, an irresistible force that has drawn me to you and I know you feel it too; it's drawn you to me. Can you say that I'm wrong?"

"No. I feel it. I've felt it from the moment I saw you walking across the dance floor," Ari answered. Vivian leaned in and kissed her.

"This is probably the wrong time to ask but I'll ask anyway. Do you feel like this with Kate?"

"No. I love her but it's not the same. You make me feel alive. With just a look, you light my body on fire and I'm wet instantly," Ari admitted and blushed.

"You do that for me too. It might be too soon but I have to say, I know that I love you Ari."

"I love you too. I don't know how I can because I hardly know you but I know I do."

Vivian couldn't help herself. With Ari's declaration and her own, her passion surged and she possessed Ari with a blood boiling, tongue searing kiss. She moved her body on top of Ari's as the kiss continued. One hand held her weight off of Ari's smaller frame while the other trailed a hot path of desire over Ari's skin, brushing her breasts, fondling her nipples and moving down between her legs.

Ari was dripping and so was Vivian. She wanted to take Ari, to make Ari hers completely. Vivian's mind went to what she had in the draw of her bedside table.