Finding Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was overcome with emotion at Meg's words and hurriedly moved forward on the bed and reached for Meg, pulling her into her arms and kissing her deeply. Meg enjoyed the kiss, savoring Kate's arms around her and Kate's tongue invading her mouth.

When the kiss ended Kate smiled brightly, though her eyes were shining with unshed tears.

"I love you. I finally was able to sort out my own feelings and accept that I loved you deeply. I was so worried. I thought I wouldn't get the chance to be with you. I didn't think you could love me. You knew from the beginning I was attracted to you but you never even showed any curiosity about it or interest in me," Kate said with a shrug.

"I want to build something with you Kate but you have to know, this is not going to be easy for me. I haven't told anyone else about the new me. I don't know how they'll react to it and how I'll cope with their reactions if they're bad," Meg signed as her eyes filled.

"I understand that babe; you have to go through your own coming out. I went through it but that was when I was a teenager. It's not an easy thing to tell people you love about how you feel inside, and wonder if they'll accept it.

Meg nodded her agreement. She was very worried about how her family and friends would take the news. Kate could see that in Meg's expression.

"Hey, I'll be with you. Whatever happens with your friends and family, I'll help you and I love you," Kate said, first wiping Meg's now falling tears with her thumbs, then hugging her.

Meg felt Kate's love and a feeling of safety she never knew wrapped in Kate's arms. Her cheek was pressed gently against Kate's chest, just above her right breast. Kate felt so warm against her face. Meg inhaled deeply and savored Kate's delicious scent. She smelled like lavender and Meg loved it.

There was a knock at the door and Meg knew it was their breakfast order. As she sat up, Meg kissed Kate's neck, smiled, told her that the food was here, and went to open the door.

Kate sighed deeply as she watched Meg go. She wanted nothing more than to make love to Meg, to show her how much she loved her. However, after their talk, Kate had a feeling that she would have to wait a while for that to happen. She could only hope it wasn't too long.

Meg collected the room service cart from the bellman and wheeled it towards the bed. Then she set about fixing Kate's coffee the way she knew Kate liked it.

They sat in a comfortable silence and ate, both thinking deeply and every so often exchanging loving looks. When breakfast was done they continued their talk.

"How did you cope with everything so well; you said you talked with your brother, was that all it took?" Meg asked.

"Not really. I was so hurt, crushed really, about Viv and Ari. I went to Viv's and confronted her about what she'd done. We had a huge argument and she revealed some things that at the time I didn't want to believe," Kate said.

"What things?"

"Well, I was more in love with you than even I realized. Viv told me that I was deeply in love with you; she knew it and thought I was transferring my love of you to Ari and that I was trying to love Ari as if she were you. At the time I thought it was totally insane. It turns out that with some time and a lot of thought, I found out that it was true to an extent.

"I did love Ari but I loved you even more and I was compensating; I guess you can say for not being able to be with you. Also, the way I was showing my love to Ari ― it turns out that I was all wrong for her. She needed someone like Viv in her life, not me, especially with my subconscious longing for you.

"Logan and my parents helped me see just how much I wanted you, was in love with you. I was blind to it but I'm not anymore."

"I'm glad," Meg said and reached over and took Kate's hand in her own, linking their fingers.

"Me too. So anyway, I had a moment of clarity where I saw everything and knew what my heart wanted but then came the thoughts of you not being interested.

"It was agony for a while there. I was contemplating leaving, selling out to Steven and moving away so I wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable with my feelings for you."

"Really? You would have given up and moved away? Just so you didn't make me feel bad?" Meg asked.

"Yes dear. I love you so much that I was willing to get out of your life and start over somewhere. I wasn't going to tell you when there was no hope of me having a chance with you.

"I hadn't completely decided yet on what to do and then here you were. I hoped that you came because you care for me as more than just a friend, but I thought it was my own wants dominating my thoughts.

"It was the same with us spending the day together yesterday. I was so happy to be with you and started having hope but quickly talked myself out of it. Then we went out to the club and Pat was there. I could have killed her when she interrupted our dance," Kate said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I pretty much felt the same way, especially when she practically threw herself at you afterwards. I was really jealous."

"Oh? I sorta like hearing that. I was very happy that she left."

"Yeah, that was kinda my doing," Meg signed with a guilty look on her face.

"What did you do?" Kate asked but grinned.

"I, um, might have told her that we were together," Meg said and blushed.

"You didn't. Oh my god you did! Oh you sweet, beautiful minx you," Kate said and laughed. Meg laughed with her.

"I enjoyed our time together at the club very much. You had me so hot; god I so wanted to accept your invitation and come in. But I knew if I had, we might have done something we would have regretted. And then that kiss; it had me regretting not coming inside."

"I really wanted you to come in but when you didn't, well the alcohol and then I was pretty hot too and you were so sweet. I could see that you wanted me but you still held back. You looked so sexy, I couldn't help but kiss you," Meg confessed.

"I'm glad you did. It set things in motions for right now," Kate said and reached once again for Meg.

The kisses that followed were soft and sensual, and made both women so aroused that they were pawing at each other. Soon Kate's shirt was opened half way to her stomach, and Meg's top was hiked up over her breasts. Meg laid back and Kate moved over her.

"You are so beautiful," Kate said as she gently stroked Meg's cheek and bent to kiss her. She moved down and kissed Meg's breast just above her bra then down to Meg's stomach. Kate wanted to go further, to unbutton Meg's pants and taste her, but as she kissed her way to Meg's bellybutton she felt Meg tense. She paused and came back up, slowly caressing Meg's smooth skin, enjoying the softness.

"It's okay babe, we won't go there until you're ready," Kate said and moved to one side. She lay on her side and Meg turned to her. They smiled as they faced each other. Kate placed her hand between them and Meg placed her hand in Kate's, their fingers linked. Both saw the love they felt reflected in each other's eyes.

It might be a long road ahead for them but they would travel it together.

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader. Without her editing, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

And lastly Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.