Finding Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're okay with this; her and what she thinks? My god Eric, she just insulted our family, your own blood, and you're defending her?" James almost roared.

"James? What's going on here?" Sabrina asked as she moved to find out what the commotion was all about. Everyone in the yard had stopped and was watching. James cleared his throat and tried to compose himself.

"Darling, we don't have any ice cream to eat with your fabulous brownies," James said.

"Honey, we don't need ice cream," Sabrina told him but he held up his hand to stop her from speaking further.

"I would like some. Adam, Meg please take the kids down town to the ice cream shop and pick some up. And do take your time," James said, his tone telling them to go now and stay a while.

"Sure thing James. Come on you guys, last one in the car doesn't get any rainbow sprinkles on theirs," Adam said and moved to run. Emily took off before him and he made like he was trying to catch her. Meg put Bradley down and he squealed with laughter as he pulled Meg after him to catch up with his sister.

When James was sure they were gone he told Sabrina what Brenda had said.

"It seems Brenda here isn't very tolerant of the fact that we have two gay children. She seems to think that Kate and Logan aren't normal," James spat and signed. Sabrina's hand went to her mouth in shock at hearing this.

"That's ridiculous. Brenda has been in this family long enough for us to know if she had any ill feelings about Kate and Logan, surely we would have known by now," Sabrina said, still shocked by what James had said.

"No mom," Kate interjected. "She hates the fact that Logan and I are gay. We've known for a long time now; we just never said anything before."

"Why would you keep something like that from us?" James asked.

"Because Dad, you and Mom love her so much, Kate and I couldn't tell you both. It would have damaged your relationship with her and Eric," Logan told them and Kate nodded her agreement.

"Well it's certainly damaged now. What do you have to say about all of this Eric?" Sabrina asked.

"Mom, Dad, this thing is between Bren and me. We've always had a difference of opinion on certain things but we agreed to not let it get in between us as a couple and family."

"How can you be so cavalier about it? She thinks your brother and sister are going to go to hell because of the way they love. You're going to stand there and defend her? In the past they've fought ignorant, small minded, bigoted people and you've brought one such person into our home, our family. I will not have it, not in my house. If she can't accept Kate and Logan and their partners then we can't accept her." James said and signed firmly. Both Logan and Kate felt an overwhelming sense of love for their father and his defense of them.

"You're going to take them over me? They're ungodly and perverted and I won't have them around my children. I'm leaving and taking Em and Brad with me. Eric you have to choose, either them or me and the kids," Brenda said.

"You bitch; you're making him choose between us or you and the kids?" Kate asked.

"No she's not, because there will be no choice." Sabrina said, her voice and demeanor cold.

"We loved you, welcomed you into our lives and hearts and you've secretly hated our other children for how they were born. Eric, you and the children are welcome here always, but until Brenda learns to live and let live, I don't want to see her again," Sabrina voiced and signed.

"Your mother is right. You don't have to choose. You stay with your children and teach them to look at the heart of a person and love them because of what's inside, not what others think or believe," James added.

Eric, for his part, nodded and looked hard at Brenda. "We're going to have a long talk when we get home and maybe even see someone and get some counseling. I've let things go on long enough. No more Brenda, no more."

Brenda stood speechless at Eric's tone as he laid down the law. Eric hugged his siblings, signed and whispered apologies to them and to his parents and promised he would not let this go on anymore.

When Meg and Adam returned with the kids, Eric told them that mommy wasn't feeling well and they had to return home. They had enough time for one hot dog and one brownie before Eric loaded them into the waiting taxi and off to the airport for the two hour plane ride home.

Things remained somber for quite some time after Eric had left. Sabrina and James couldn't believe that they had been so blind to Brenda's hate. They also felt horrible that Kate and Logan had thought it necessary to hide it from them. Each of them had endured Brenda's bigotry and, in doing so, sacrificed themselves for the sake of their family. Both parents found a new level of respect and pride for their children.

Watching Kate and Logan with their partners, James and Sabrina smiled, seeing the love and happiness so apparent between them. They all ate in quiet comfort, eventually laughing and finding joy in watching the night's sky fill with stars as each couple held on to their love and looked towards the future.

Chapter 37

While Kate and Meg were figuring out their relationship, Vivian and Ari were doing the same. There had been plenty of love and passion between them, but as Ari's college life was coming to a close, she began worrying about what was to come next.

Her Mom had called a couple of times, asking about how soon she'd be coming home. Ari had put her Mom off by saying she still didn't know yet, but time was running out.

Vivian was loving and very patient. She didn't push the issue of what was to come next for them. She had promised to support Ari in whatever decision she would make.

Ari was now living exclusively at Vivian's apartment. She had moved all of her things ― the few that she had. Vivian was thrilled to give Ari enough closet space for everything and even cleared out her home office for Ari to study when needed.

Their sex life was spectacular. Vivian had introduced Ari to her strap-on and Ari had loved every moment of it. They had tried various positions and Ari had found her favorite to be her on top. Vivian loved it too because she saw a new, uninhibited and beautiful side of Ari.

Vivian was eating some yogurt at the kitchen island when Ari came home after having finished another of her final exams.

"Hi angel, you look beat," Vivian said as Ari leaned in and kissed her.

"I am. I'm so happy I only have three more to go," Ari replied as she dipped her finger in Vivian's yogurt and slurped at it.

"Me too. My poor angel pet has been so worn out this last week."

"Well I'm not too worn out right now and I don't have to study until later so we could have some fun," Ari said.

"Oh, is my naughty pet propositioning me...hmmm?"

"Yes, I'm definitely doing that," Ari said with a grin as she backed up towards the door and continued to the bedroom. Vivian followed and by the time she was in the bedroom, Ari was already naked and lying on the bed.

Vivian made short work of her clothes and descended on Ari, kissing her deeply as her hands ran over Ari's delightful body. Ari was already dripping with anticipation as Vivian's fingers grazed her vulva, teasing and torturing her relentlessly.

"Oh Viv, please," Ari begged as Vivian's fingers circled her clitoral area and her lips nibbled Ari's left nipple.

"Oh, my angel needs it bad today," Vivian said as Ari's hips lifted, trying to get more attention on her center from Vivian's fingers.

Vivian usually loved to bring Ari slowly to the edge but, considering how stressed she was over her exams, she chose to speed things up this time. Moving downward, Vivian pushed Ari's bent legs up towards her chest and spread them wide. Ari's hands immediately held on to her thighs, keeping herself spread for Vivian.

"Oh angel, you are so beautiful," Vivian whispered as she used her thumbs to spread Ari's pussy lips further, bending to lick at Ari's flowing wetness. Ari's clit slipped out of its hood and Vivian quickly lapped at it, sucking the little nub and rubbing it with her tongue.

Ari began to croon and moan as pleasure flooded her mind, blocking out any worries she might have had.

Vivian slipped two fingers into Ari's pussy and slowly fucked her as she rolled her tongue over Ari's pearl repeatedly. Ari's body jerked and trembled slightly as wave after glorious wave of ecstasy coursed through her body. She called out her love to Vivian as she climaxed, releasing her legs and falling limp to the bed, breathing hard.

Vivian licked her fingers, enjoying the familiar and exquisite taste that was Ari's spending. Wanting more, Vivian bent to the source, pushing her tongue into Ari's soaked center to get every last drop.

Ari moaned and lifted her hips off of the bed, the sensations nearly too much for her.

"Oh my god, Viv, please, no more. Let me taste you, please," Ari begged.

"Of course my darling, I'm all yours," Vivian answered as she climbed over Ari and straddled her face. This was Vivian favorite way to be eaten and Ari loved pleasuring Vivian this way as well.

Ari never rushed the wonderful sensations of oral sex with Vivian. She immensely enjoyed the smoothness of Vivian's skin, the sweet taste of her nectar and the warm pulsing of Vivian's sex against her tongue. She savored each and every moment as her mouth feasted on Vivian's treasures.

As Ari sucked Vivian's sweet lips, her hands moved up to her lover's breasts. They were firm, soft and felt heavenly in Ari's hands. She loved kneading them and knew how much Vivian loved her nipples pinched. Sometimes Ari wondered which of them really got more pleasure from Vivian's breasts.

Another thing Ari adored was when Vivian gave her commands while she ate her. Vivian knew, of course, and would often give orders even when they weren't needed.

"Yes pet, just like that."

"Play with my clit; use your tongue."

"Harder angel. Yes, right there, keep doing that," Vivian told her, knowing that her commands fueled Ari's ardor and inner desires to please her.

Soon Ari's oral skills had Vivian grinding her pussy against Ari's mouth as her climax grew closer.

"God yes, angel, don't stop, I'm going to cum. Oh god, I love you Ari, I love you," Vivian screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Ari loved to watch Vivian from this position. The way her features reflected her bliss, the way her breasts moved as she panted. Vivian never looked more beautiful to Ari.

After the tide of her pleasure receded, Vivian curled her body around Ari's. She loved this part of their lovemaking; the simple joy of cuddling with your lover after great sex was an experience Vivian treasured.

Ari loved being held as well. She always felt protected and safe while in Vivian's arms. Vivian's warmth was very comforting, and Ari dreaded what was to happen when she finished school.

She was not going to leave and give Vivian up, but how was she going to say no to her parents? How was she even going to tell them that she was a lesbian?

"You're worrying about your family again, angel," Vivian whispered.

"Yes. How do you always know?"

"Your body tenses slightly every time you're thinking about them. I'm very perceptive when it comes to you, pet," Vivian answered.

Ari turned so she could look into Vivian eyes as she spoke. She loved looking at them and could always see the love Vivian had for her in them.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell them about you, us, and that I won't be taking things over," Ari said.

"So you've decided then?"

"Yes. I love you and I want to spend my life with you. I want to have a family with you some day."

"Oh? You want to have our baby do you?" Vivian teased.

"Yeah, I do, if you want one," Ari answered seriously.

"You're not playing are you Ari? You really want to have a child with me?" Vivian asked. Not much shocked her but this revelation did.

"Yes, someday I want to be a Mom and there's no one else I want to be a parent with than you."

"That's a very beautiful thing to want, angel. I didn't think I'd ever have children and was content with the life I had but you've brought so much into my life ... if you want to raise a child with me someday then I'd be proud to do so," Vivian answered, her voice filled with emotion and her eyes filling with tears. Ari had tears too as she kissed Vivian deeply.

Their moment was interrupted by Ari's cell phone. The distinctive ringtone told that it was Ari's mother calling. Ari groaned and climbed off the bed. She rummaged through her discarded jeans and found the phone.

"Hi Mom," Ari answered as she flopped back onto the bed. Vivian listened as Ari answered a string of questions, most of which involved when she was coming home.

"Mom, I still have three exams to take. Then I have some errands to take care of and then I'll see about coming home," Ari said and rolled her eyes. "Mom I have to go; I have a lot of studying to do. I'll let you know as soon as I can ... love you too. Bye Mom," Ari ended and placed her phone on the bedside table.

"You okay angel?"

"No. My mom is driving me nuts. Sometimes I just want to scream at her over the phone," Ari said frustrated.

"Then why don't you, darling?"

"You know why ..."

"Hmmm, yes, I do. You're a good little pet and you do as you're told. Angel, I told you that I would stay out of things and stand by you, but do you want me to help you with telling your parents about us, and your decisions regarding your future?"

Ari's eyes filled and she cried at Vivian's offer. She was relieved and grateful. She had wanted to ask for Vivian's help but still wasn't comfortable asking for things.

Vivian realized why Ari was crying. "Angel, you know you can ask me for anything. You are my heart. I love you and I will help you and protect you, always. You do trust me don't you?"

Ari nodded and threw her arms around Vivian. She sobbed, both from relief and joy, knowing she was so cared for by Vivian.

"It's okay angel. I know that you still get scared to ask for the things you want. I can anticipate some things but not everything. I want you to be able to always tell me what you want and need. Will you try and do that Ari? For me?"

"Yes Vivian," Ari answered. Vivian smiled and grabbed some tissues to wipe away Ari's tears, and then she kissed Ari's lips softly.

"So my sweet, tell me, what do you want right now?"

"I ... I want ..."

"No fears lover. Anything you want right now. Tell me pet," Vivian ordered.

"I want, I want you to put it on and, and fuck me," Ari said heatedly. Vivian grinned.

"Yes my darling. It will be my pleasure," Vivian replied as she slipped from the bed. In her bedside draw, she pulled out her newest acquisition; a six inch, lilac colored silicone dildo and harness set.

As Vivian slipped into the harness she could see the excitement in Ari's eyes. Ari licked her lips in anticipation and at the erotic image Vivian presented.

Vivian climbed back onto the bed and knee walked to Ari who parted her legs widely. Vivian settled herself between Ari's legs and pressed her upper body to Ari's as she kissed her deeply.

Vivian slid a finger into Ari and found her center dripping. Usually she would use a little lube to ensure that Ari wouldn't be hurt but this time she didn't need any.

She pressed the head of the dildo to Ari and rubbed it teasingly over Ari's pussy lips and clitoral area. Ari moaned and lifted her hips, her body begging and her eyes pleading for Vivian not to tease her.

Vivian gave in and pushed the dildo into Ari, her kiss muffling Ari's groan of pleasure. Slowly, Vivian began moving her body, working the hard shaft into and out of Ari. Vivian's larger breasts were mashed against Ari's smaller ones and every motion made them rub deliciously against Ari's very sensitive nipples.

Ari wrapped her legs around Vivian's body and clung to her as pleasure assaulted her. The base of the dildo was putting pressure on Vivian's clit so she too was experience shockwaves of intense pleasure.

"Oh, Viv, oh god, please ..." Ari cried out.

"What angel, tell me," Vivian hissed, her voice tight with sweet tension.

"Please Viv, harder, fuck me harder," Ari begged.

"Oh yes my pet, yes," Vivian cried out as she lifted off of Ari and took hold of Ari's legs. She lifted them, pinning them against Ari's breasts with her arms as Ari's knees hooked over Vivian's shoulders. Anchoring her legs, Vivian began to piston her hips, fucking Ari with all the force she could muster.

Ari's groans increased as her body rippled with intense pleasure. Vivian's angle was perfect and Ari could feel the dong rubbing on her most sensitive internal spot.

It didn't take long before an epic orgasm assaulted her. Ari's body tensed and stiffened. A strained wail escaped her lips as the sensations consumed her completely. A blinding heat erupted within her and traveled slowly and deliciously to and through her limbs. Starbursts danced across her tightly shut eyes as the waves crashed violently inside of her.

Seeing Ari in the throes of her climax sent Vivian over the edge. Her joints felt like they were locking up, the fire within her, like lava, stole her breath and destroyed her completely. She gave one last hard push, forcing the entire dildo into Ari and causing it to press hard on her pearl. The pressure was delicious and almost too much, making Vivian groan. Frozen in ecstasy, her vision was assaulted by fireworks as her head swam. The waves threatened to drown her as her center pulsed, quivered, tightened, and finally relaxed.

Both women were flushed, covered in sweat and panting hard as their hearts raced from the effort and excitement of the experience. Vivian laid her body over Ari's while keeping her weight off with her arms.

"That, my angel, was just heavenly," Vivian managed to say after she kissed Ari's dry lips.

"Yes, it was wonderful. Thank you my love," Ari replied and threw her arms weakly around Vivian.

Vivian eased the dildo out of Ari who groaned at feeling the loss of it. Vivian stretched out next to Ari on her back, the lilac dong pointing upward from her pelvis.

Ari ran her fingers over the hard material, coating her fingers with her cum that was on it. She sucked on her fingers, relishing the taste of herself and then kissed Vivian deeply, sharing her essence with her lover.

"Mmm, you are so delicious my darling, and I love that you're coming out of your shell. When you first came to me, you weren't this liberated. I like this new you, my pet," Vivian said, her voice filled with love and approval. Ari lit up at Vivian's words and slowly, like a predator, slinked her way to Vivian's cock.

Vivian had often talked about the turn on of watching your lover suck on your cock even if you couldn't feel it. She had not yet asked Ari to do so, but Ari knew one day she would and decided to take the initiative.

Ari had absolutely no experience in this but had seen it done when Vivian had them watch a few x-rated videos. It was another of Vivian's little turn-on's. The scenes excited her and her appetite for sex was insatiable afterwards.

Ari slowly ran her tongue over the length of the dildo. Vivian propped herself up on a couple of pillows to watch and moaned as Ari took the head between her lips.

"Yes my angel, god you look so hot doing that. Yes, yes baby, yes my pet," Vivian praised as Ari continued. Slowly she worked more and more of the plastic dong into her mouth. She stopped just past the halfway point but the visual was more than enough for Vivian whose eyes were filled with lust as she pawed at her own breasts.

Ari then loosened the harness and slipped two fingers under the straps and into Vivian. Vivian cried out and her hips began to lift slowly as Ari fucked her with her fingers and fucked the dildo with her mouth.