Finding Love While Lost

Story Info
Lena finds love instead of the interstate.
1.9k words
4.5
16.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the absolute worst navigator in the world when it comes to getting from point A to point B; give me a road map and I'm bound to royally screw it up. So what does a young twenty-five year old girl do when she is lost? Call for help? Well; cell phone is dead and have not seen a 'public' phone in so long ... do those really exist any more I wonder.

I spot a little greasy spoon diner and pull in hoping that some kind soul can give me directions to where I need to go. Not too many cars there when I pull in, but I need something to eat anyway. I make my way inside and sit in one of the booths with my roadmap and notebook; trying to decipher my own hand writing notes for directions.

A waitress finally sees she has a new customer and comes to take my order and brings me a coffee and water. She turns around when the front door is banged open; oh great; just what I needed ... a couple of young drunks stagger in and, thankfully, sit at table in another section. In the meantime I'm concentrating on the map trying to figure where I am when I hear the door open and close again a couple more times.

"Honey; you'll have to move that in order for me to set your dinner down," says the waitress.

I hurriedly move my map out of the way and try to ask her for directions, but she scrambles off into the back again. I push the hamburger and fries away and try to figure out the map again where I'm at when a shadow crosses the light. I look up into the intoxicated face of one of the young kids. "Hey baby, I'll give you directions," he leers while his hand rubs down the front of his crotch.

"No thank you," I reply while still study my map.

He forcibly shoves himself into my booth on top of me and grabs my breast. "Hey, Get off me!!" I scream. No one seems to be moving to help me when, out of nowhere, he is being pulled off of me by a cop.

"Jimmy, go home and sleep it off. Take Chester with you," says the cop.

"Yes Uncle Pete," says the now timid drunk.

I look up into the cop's piercing eyes and can't seem to tear my eyes away. His rugged features, hard muscled body and gentle voice pull me into his power. When he smiles at me knowingly, I feel warmth growing between my legs.

He sits down opposite me, "I'm sorry about that Miss. He sometimes gets a little too much to drink. You know how it is?"

"Ah, yes. Nothing damaged; hope he gets home alright," I say still not being able to pull myself away from his face.

"Officer," I start.

"Call me Pete, I'm off duty at the present," he replies.

I blush a bit, "Pete; I'm Lena. I'm totally lost and don't have a clue where I'm at. I was wondering if you might direct me to a place to stay for the night and how I can locate this interstate," and I show him my map."

He extends his hand and I give him my well crumpled map; then he smiles. "My you are lost; you overdrove your destination by a hundred miles." I groan totally embarrassed.

"Tell you what I'll do; I'll write step by step directions for you and you should be able to get back on the road tomorrow morning."

"Is there a place I can spend the night around here?" I asked again.

"Nope; this place is too small for any kind of motel I'm afraid, but, tell you what, if you'll trust me, I have a spare bed you can bunk down in and then I'll get you to the interstate in the morning."

What's a girl to do? "Thank you; that would be fine," I smile.

He looks at me again with that piercing look, "We can leave now if you're done?"

"Didn't you come in to eat?" I ask.

"No. I saw Jimmy's truck outside and figured he probably had been out drinking again."

I look at the plate of greasy food, "I'm done; just need to pay the bill."

He nodded, stood up and offered me his hand to assist me out of the booth. We walk to the front and I paid for the meal and handed the waitress a tip. I spot his patrol car parked next to mine. "Just follow me and I'll lead you there," said Pete.

I get in my car, back up and then follow him as he pulls out. We drive for about twenty minutes and he pulls off onto a dirt road. I don't know how long we travel on it when I finally see a house. I park beside him and pop the trunk for my overnight bag. I pull it out and he takes it from me to carry in.

"This is beautiful," I comment.

"How so?" he asks.

"I've always loved the woods; the peace and quiet. It's just so beautiful."

He opens the door and steps aside for me to enter and shows me to a room with a queen sized poster bed. I notice that it's quite masculine as I look over the detail of the room. I turn to him and he has that piercing gaze again, "It's your room, isn't it?"

"Yes, I'll sleep on the couch," he says.

I take a step closer; drawn in by his eyes, "There's really no need for that," I say softly, "Unless you really want to." I take another step closer and my heart is beating fast. I can't seem to pull away from his eyes; his face. I've never felt this way before; a case of nerves and sexual excitement.

I finally make it to him and am standing in front. He lowers my bag without ever losing eye contact. He slowly reaches up and I feel his hand gently touch my face.

I gasp at his touch and I feel my nipples turn hard in my bra. It's like my body is on fire and my mind can't seem to focus on any one thought.

I blush embarrassed, but knowing what is about to happen, he needs to know. "Pete," I lean into his caress and keep starring into his eyes.

"Yes," he says softly; even his words are gentle and caressing; turning into soft whispers.

"I-I'm a virgin," and I feel my face becoming red; a twenty-five year old virgin.

His eyes widen for a second, "I'm your first?" he whispers.

"Yes. I'm sort of scared and excited," I whisper back.

"Thank you," he whispers and his lips are coming closer. "I'll make it beautiful for you."

Pete's lips press against mine and it feels like electricity surging through my body. His tongue enters my mouth and I let him in. His taste excites me further and I'm breathing faster. I feel his hands unbuttoning my blouse and then pulling it away from my shoulders. His fingertips dance lightly over my exposed skin and I feel my legs start to buckle underneath me.

I'm in his strong arms and he gently lays me on the bed. Always his eyes; looking into mine and holding me by what I see there. He unzips my skirt and eases it down my body; such ease he undresses me while never once glancing away. I am naked now and I feel the cool breeze of the room on my skin.

He is undressing standing in front of me and always his eyes holding me; I'm unable to resist him. He crawls into the bed beside me and his gentle hands caress my skin. Everywhere he touches me with his hands; his mouth, elicits moans and sighs of delight from me. I'm aware of his hard cock pressed up against me; it feels as hot as my own body.

His hand; his fingers are gently stroking my pussy. I close my eyes, but I can still see his eyes there with me and I finally realize what it is; the longing in them. I'm aware of how wet I am as his finger slides over my clit causing my back to arch and my hips to rise. I want him in me and tell him so; it's like a hunger that needs to be fed. I moan loudly when his finger enters and explores up into me and then feels my barrier.

He removes his hand and it's like a loss. I feel his hard body on top of mine and once again his mouth; his tongue. I feel his cock enter; it's so large to my tight opening. He doesn't move, but my body wants him. I wrap my legs around his waist to draw him into me; my hunger needs to be fed.

"Please Pete," I moan. "I need you."

I feel him push into me and I wince from the pain when he breaks my hymen. He waits. I open my eyes and his looks back into mine. The pain starts to fade, but now there is a new hunger and he can see it in my eyes. He slowly withdraws and I feel so empty until he once again pushes deep into me. Again and again, he withdraws and then feeds my hunger.

I hear an ocean in my head; like waves crashing on rocks. I'm not aware of my moans of passion or that my body is meeting his thrust for thrust. I feel something explode within me and my body is caught in the cataclysm of my first orgasm. I feel his explosion as his seed spills deep inside of me. He lies on top of me breathing into the side of my neck. His weight feels good. "So beautiful," he whispers.

Pete rolls and I turn to cuddle next to his body and lay my head in the crook of his shoulder. My hand gently caresses his chest and then rests on top. "Thank you Pete," I say softly as I close my eyes to sleep.

I wake to the sounds of birds and realize that morning has come. Pete is snoring beside me and I'm still cuddled up against his body. I don't want to move, but I need to use the bathroom. I slowly ease away and silently pad out the room to locate it. Once I finish I return again to the bedroom; Pete is awake.

"I thought you had left," he said sadly and he looks into my eyes.

I crawl into bed beside him and gaze back, "Only if you want me to," I whisper back and smile.

"No; stay," he whispers as his mouth reaches for mine and his arms draw me to his body. My mouth now hungrily seeks his also and our sex is more urgent than it was last night. When we finish, all that can be heard is our panting breaths.

We lie side by side and I stare into his eyes and caress his face. "How long Pete?" I ask.

"How long what Lena?" he replies.

"How long would you like me to stay Pete?" and smile.

"Is forever too long Lena?" he caresses my face.

"No; not for me," and I kiss him. "Pete; do you like children?" I ask.

"You're not protected?" he replies.

"I was a virgin," I responded.

He laughs; now remembering. "It was a beautiful gift to me Lena and yes; I like children."