Finding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

I came behind her and guided to her entrance I entered her. She thrust back towards me with rhythmical movement and once more the soft mewing, then a stifled scream as we came together, my sperm thumping into her.

I would have lingered in her, but a sound by the back door had us quickly moving apart and Hannah retrieving her panties from the floor, fled from the room, leaving me to hastily tuck my penis out of sight. It was a false alarm since no Bernadette entered.

I sat at the kitchen table wondering about Ken; why he did not want with Hannah what I had been getting, and thought I would probably never know, but felt I should be duly grateful to him for his neglect of her, since I had reaped the benefit.

The next day Judith would be home and Hannah would leave. That night we were both intensely aware that it might be some time before we could make love again.

It was during the course of that night Hannah said, “Darling, I want you to have all of me, so there’s one thing we must do.”

“What?” I asked, puzzled.

“Anal sex,” she replied.

I knew that couples engaged in this, but had never experienced it myself. It was left to Hannah to guide me through its intricacies. I suspected that she and Ken had used this method earlier in their marriage; hence she was able to teach me.

Her first action was to take lubricant from her vagina with her fingers and smear in over her anus; then she did the same with some of my pre-cum. Then, her body stretched on the bed and her feet on the floor she had me stand behind her.

I could see the little pink orifice into which I was to insert my penis, and thought it would be impossible to penetrate it without causing pain to Hannah. I was about to pull away from her, but she took my penis in her hand and drew it to the little opening saying, “Push in gently, darling.”

At first it would not yield to the pressure I applied, but Hannah said, “Harder, darling,”

I took hold of her hips and thrust firmly. I felt myself beginning to enter the tight tunnel, and under Hannah’s instruction, “All the way, darling,” I put my full length into her without apparently causing her pain.

“Give me your hand,” Hannah ordered, and taking my hand she drew it round in front of her to rest on her vulva. “Move in me, darling, and just gently stimulate my clitoris.” Under her instructions she was soon giving out her mewing sounds that presaged her climax. I shot into her as she pushed frantically back towards me.

I must confess that this method of sexual engagement did not appeal much to me, but it added variety to our coupling and was used when in the future Hannah desired it.

Judith came home, and from then on my one desire was for her to be gone again. Hannah and I seized what opportunities we could for sexual contact, but it was the periods when Judith was away that I longed for.

The love I felt for Hannah was a mature love, yet she had me totally captivated. I think that if Judith had done an about turn and wanted sex with me again, I would have declined. Hannah and only Hannah was the one I wanted.

Hannah had said that things would work out, and they did, but not in any way I had anticipated. It was after we were climbing down from a particularly tumultuous coupling that Hannah exploded her bombshell.

Quite simply and in a matter of fact voice she said, “Darling, I’m pregnant.”

That left me speechless for a moment or two. I should of course have anticipated this eventuality since I had not used a condom, but in the back of my mind I had harboured the thought that Hannah was on the pill or was past having a baby. This despite the fact that she had said “I’m still fertile.”

When I found my voice again I asked somewhat lamely, “Are you sure?”

“Quite sure, darling, the doctor confirmed it this morning.”

“What about Ken…?”

“He hasn’t been near me, and even if he wanted to I wouldn’t let him now, you know that.”

“What do you want to do?”

“Have it, of course, what else? You don’t want me to have an abortion, do you?”

“Not if you don’t want to.”

“Look, Michael, if you don’t want to acknowledge the child as yours, then say so. I can make up some story for Ken about a one night stand with someone so you won’t come in to it.”

I could hear the tears in her voice so I said quickly, “Of course I want to acknowledge the child as mine, but all hell will be let loose.”

“Good, because that way we’ll probably both get rid of partners who don’t want us.”

“And gain a partner we do want and who wants us?”

“If you still want me.”

“Of course I bloody well want you, Hannah.”

“Then we tell Judith and Ken as soon as possible and get the “hell” over, all right?”

“All right. Do you want me to tell Ken?”

“No, I want to have the pleasure of telling him myself. You tell Judith.

So that’s how we let in be known. Not long after Judith came home I cornered her while she was doing her paperwork.

“Judith, I’ve got something to tell you.”

“Can’t it wait, I’m busy.”

“No it can’t bloody well wait.”

“What is it then,” with a sigh of exasperation.

“You mother is pregnant.”

“She looked at me to try and determine if I was serious, and seeing I was she burst out laughing. “Father’s been at it, has he, the randy old goat.”

“No, he hasn’t, but I have.”

She looked at me long and hard, then burst out with, “You filthy animal; you’ve been fucking my mother…you beast…you pervert. All the time I’ve been away you’ve been screwing her. You disgust me.”

“Frankly, Judith, I don’t care what you think or say; I’ve made your mother pregnant, and I’m glad.”

“Well, Mr. Morality Man, you’ve given me the chance I’ve been waiting for. I’ll tell you something now to brighten up your day. I married you because I thought I couldn’t have the man I really wanted, Stan. He was screwing me before you came along but he wasn’t ready to leave his wife, but now he is. He’s asked me many times to leave you and go to him, and I’ve stalled because I was getting what I wanted when we went away on our business trips; on top of which I had it comfortable here. But now…well…I’m on my way as soon as I can manage it.”

I suppose all that was intended to hurt me, and at one time it would have done just that. Now I felt nothing. Her words went in one ear and out the other. The only emotion was one of relief at the thought of our farcical marriage coming to an end.

Saying no more I left the room. Within two days Judith was gone from the house for good.

Hannah didn’t have such an easy ride as me. Ken had abused her and even threatened physical violence on both her and me, which threat came to nothing. If I had provided Judith with a way out from our marriage and home, Ken ended up providing the same opportunity to Hannah when he threatened to throw her out.

The threat was sufficient for Hannah. Within a few days of it being made she was back living with me. We decided that provided our late partners made no claim we would do the same.

The only problem was Bernadette. Judith had left without so much as suggesting she would take Bernadette with her, or even make arrangements to visit her. A telephone call to the office where she worked got the response, “Judith doesn’t work here any more.” When I asked to speak to Mr. Gardiner I was informed that he had left the partnership and was taking a world tour. I did not need to ask who with.

So how would Bernadette take not seeing her mother at all?

The answer came partially from an observation Bernadette had made.

“You and Nanna sleep in the same bed, don’t you?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“Because I’ve seen your bed and it’s always tidy so I know you don’t sleep in it.”

That at least got that aspect of the situation settled, but what of Judith and Bernadette. Again the answer came from Bernadette herself.

One day she asked, “Is Nanna always going to live with us?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“I love Nanna.”

“Yes, I know.”

“Mummy didn’t love us did she? I don’t think she’s coming back because she wasn’t happy here.”

“Do you mind if she doesn’t come back?”

“Not if you and Nanna are here.”

I decided not to push the matter further, and let Hannah’s love for the child overcome any sense of loss she might feel.

Now I must finish. I had found my love and my true sexual partner. For those interested, it was a boy.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers