Finding Luna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking beautiful, Lee," hubby says, taking my tits by the handful and pinching the nipples between his thumb and finger.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, the fucking vibrations are coursing through me and then Luna's tongue is sweetly rimming my ass, hot and eager and swirling in and out of my sensitive hole. Sometimes it takes me a while to come but I know it won't be long and I arch my back and become nothing more than the pulsing orifices that my lovers are working like pros.

All I can say is, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Goddam you're a sweet dirty fucking slut," husband hisses. "Your face is so beautiful I can't wait to cum on it."

"I want to cum...." I moan.

"Cum, honey," Mike whispers, slapping my ass, grabbing Luna's hand and making her slap my ass. "Cum on this fucking cock for me."

There's an expanding sun inside of me, and the harder hubby pounds me, the deeper Luna slides her nasty wet tongue into my ass, the longer the vibrator works its magic and hums against my swollen clit, the bigger it gets.

"Oh god....Oh fuuuck!" I cry out as the sun goes supernova through my torso, up my spine and down my legs. Wave after wave of electric warmth flows out from within me as Mike pushes his cock into me as far as it can go and Luna presses her tongue still further into my spasming anus. Four hands tightly hold my hips as I shake uncontrollably with pleasure and all I can do is let my muscles go and mutter oh god oh god over and over again.

I open my eyes slowly, blinking away tears and sweat as Mike relaxes and Luna withdraws from my ass with a trail of light kisses across my hips, down the back of my thigh.

I catch my breath and ask my husband if he came.

"No," he answers with a laugh, brushing my hair back from my face.

"Why not?"

"When your multi-orgasmic, why should I waste it on your first one?"

He had a point, since this was just the start of our evening.

12