Finding Meridian Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I completely understand. I think it makes sense for all of us to share but everyone needs to agree. So tell me more about how your ability to sense say a merger or acquisition works?"

Logan and Alex stayed up chatting about business for quite a while then finally retiring to bed.

~~~~~~

Meridian stirred at around 5 am. She got up and freshened up in the bathroom. When she came out Marcus was looking at her.

"Are you ok little one?"

"Fine, just freshening up."

"Come back to bed. I'm enjoying you next to me." Marcus pulled her next to him as she slid back into the bed. Meridian turned over and ran her hand over his silk pj shirt.

"Marcus, I hate asking for help but can you help me change into something more comfortable to sleep in?"

"Of course," Marcus pulled a short night shirt out of the dresser.

"Did you want to find something smaller?" Meridian said sarcastically.

"Well there is this," he said while dangling a see through thong at her.

"I'll take the other one." She unhooked the IV. He helped her get the dress over her head. Seeing her in just a corset and thong was more than tempting. He started undoing the corset. "Leave it. It helps with the broken ribs. I just can't wear it all day round."

"Then we take it off now." He unlaced the corset and paused as he saw the bruises and hand marks on her.

"This is from Friday?" He turned on the other lamp to see all the bruises. They were very dark and purple.

"Yes, I broke another rib in the dumbwaiter but it was already fractured. It's not a big deal Marcus. I'll be fine."

"It shouldn't have happened. No one will ever hurt you again little one." He helped her get in the short night shirt. He arranged the pillows behind her to make her more comfortable and laid her back. He leaned over her running his hand over the side of her face and couldn't resist kissing her. Her lips parted as he softly kissed her. She started to whine as he kissed her. His kisses became more urgent and their tongues thrust into each other's mouths.

She whimpered as he kissed down her neck and unbuttoned the top buttons of night shirt. He pulled it down enough so he could lightly kiss the bruises on her arms. "I promise I won't hurt you." He lowered the night shirt just enough to show her breasts. "You're so beautiful." He placed small kisses around each breast. She whimpered again as he took her entire nipple in his mouth with her piercing. He lightly tugged on her nipple with the ring. He then moved to the other breast and sucked on the nipple pulling her piercing in his mouth once again lightly tugging. He flicked his tongue over it as she whimpered more.

He undid the rest of the buttons and opened the nightshirt. He placed butterfly kisses down her ribs, so light to not hurt her. He kissed his way down her flat stomach. He ran his hand down her shaved mound over her thong.

"Marcus, I don't think I can handle ..." he placed his finger over her lips. "Shoo, I just want to touch you and make you feel good." He ran his finger under the side of her thong touching her slit. She started to lift her hips. "No, I'm taking care of you." He ran his finger back up and down her slit. He pulled her thong down with his thumbs as she slightly lifted her hips.

"Are you OK little one?" He ran his index finger over her folds.

"Just getting better," she said.

"This will be easier if I place a pillow under your hips. Just tell me if it hurts." He used one hand to lift her hips and slid a pillow under her pelvis. "Is that ok?"

"Much better." He ran a finger down her lips and slid it in between the delicate folds. "If you get uncomfortable at all you tell me."

He slid one finger up into her. She whimpered as he bent it and stroked her g-spot. He moved so his head was between her legs. "You're going to come for me. You're not going to move or arch. I'll do all the work." He placed his mouth over her clit and ran his tongue around it while stroking her g-spot. Meridian started to whimper. "That's my girl. You are so tight little one" He slid another finger into her. He slowly stroked in and out. She whimpered again.

He put his mouth over her clit and alternated flicking it with his tongue and sucking. "Open your legs wider for me. You're so tight. I want you to watch me work another finger into you. Relax little one, I need you to relax to slide in easier. I won't hurt you." She watched as he slowly stretched her out until he had three fingers in her. He slowly stroked in and out. "Are you watching little one? Can you see how tight you are around my fingers?" He brushed his thumb over her clit and she whimpered even louder.

She kept moaning and whimpering as he continued. "I'm going to suck on that little clit of yours again little one. You need to be still and let me do the work." Marcus started thrusting his fingers faster in and out of her. He sucked on her clit and flicked it with his tongue. Her moaning and whimpers became louder. Her muscles inside started to clench his fingers and spasm. He removed his mouth and started rubbing her clit with his thumb pressing her ring down as he rubbed. "Come for me little one. Come for me."

"Marcus…Marcus…I'm coming…Oh God, uh, uh, uh."

"That's my little one. Keep coming for me. I want to feel you spasm around my fingers." He started sucking her clit again.

"Marcus…I'm coming again...uh, uh, uh."

She finally drifted back to consciousness. "You are so sweet. You come so hard." He licked her and she whined. "You have to get some sleep little one."

"Uh huh." He ran two fingers down her slit pressing her piercing into her clit and then rubbed it back and forth a couple times until he heard her scream.

"I like making you scream. I'd better go make sure no one comes to check on you." He pulled the cover over her and walked over to the door.

Logan walked to the door when Marcus put his head out. "Marcus, just checking that she's…"

Marcus telepathically told him, "She's more than fine. If you see anyone else tell them to go back to bed."

"Ah, got it." Logan said telepathically and smiled while heading back to bed.

He saw Drake and Alex come out. "She's fine go back to bed. Alex, can you tell Trinity, if she gets up?"

"Not a problem." Alex knocked and walked into Trinity's room and she was missing. "Oh shit! Drake and Logan can you help me find her? She probably took a sleeping pill and forgot when she had a drink earlier. Shit!" Alex handed each of them a robe. "Marcus, go ahead and take care of Meridian. We'll find Trinity shortly."

"Ok, let me explain. If she drinks with the sleeping pill she looks and acts like she's awake but she may do some odd things."

Drake was the first one to ask, "What kind of odd things?"

"Things like not wearing clothes, cooking and god knows what else. Let's check the kitchen first."

Drake asked, "Why did she drink after the first screaming incident if she'd taken meds?"

"She doesn't remember taking it. She's usually settled in bed and fine. Now we get to go find out what kind of odd ass thing she's doing. If we're lucky she's got clothes on."

"I'd say it's the other way around." Drake said under his breath.

"What?"

"I said let's find her soon." Logan just shook his head at Drake and laughed.

As they walked into the kitchen it was a sight to see. Trinity was nude except for the cooking apron and was singing songs from Mary Poppins.

"Trinity honey, it's time for bed."

"But I'm baking cookies for all of the little children in the living room. I must finish the cookies."

Drake couldn't resist, he went into the living room. Logan and Alex heard laughing. "Oh my, Alex, I really don't think there are words to describe this!"

Trinity had taken call the decorations for holidays and pulled out all of it out including animated characters. The living room was as if all of the holidays for the entire year had thrown up. She had animated Easter bunnies, Santas, elfs, lights and a snow machine going.

Drake couldn't stop laughing. Telepathically Drake told Marcus, "If you're not asleep come look over the railing."

Alex walked in with Logan. "Oh my god, what the hell is this? It's as if all the holidays of the year have puked up in the living room! Oh my god, what is she having the reindeer doing to the elfs and santas?"

Logan started laughing, "Something extremely dirty and not very Mary Poppins like."

"Drake can you grab my camera off the dresser in my room and take a few pictures?"

"I'd be happy to!"

Marcus looked over the landing on the staircase and just started laughing. Drake finally telepathically explained it to him. Meridian walked out and saw Trinity coming out of the kitchen only wearing a cooking apron with a tray of cookies. "Jesus, what kind of bad drugs has she taken?"

"Cookies are done children!"

Alex went and got Trinity to put down the cookie tray. She wrapped her in a bathrobe and got Trinity into bed.

She came downstairs and Drake was trying to eat a cookie. "NO! Drake don't eat the cookies!"

"These are just wrong. What did she make?" He hacked and coughed as he spit the cookie out into the garbage.

Alex inspected the cookies. "Ah, oatmeal, saffron, beef jerky, chocolate chips, chicken nuggets, mustard, sauerkraut, hash browns?" Logan walked up and just started laughing.

"Just help me wrap up the cookies to save for her and turn off the snow blower. I'll get maids in to help clean up the snow but I want her to see this in the morning. She loves cookies so put them in the fridge so she doesn't get food poisoning. I'll make sure they are out for breakfast." Alex made a country voice, "I think there's meat in them there cookies."

They all started laughing. "She really needs to see her decorating in the morning too."

They finished and headed back to bed. Just before going in their rooms Alex said, "Makes you reconsider the warning about not drinking alcohol with a medication?"

Drake and Logan were shaking their heads laughing.