Finding Meridian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcus…oh god Marcus…I'm yours." She cried out with her body arched.

He placed her on the bed and spread her legs. He licked the sides of her inner thigh. He then pulled her clit ring back and touched her clit. Meridian started to whine and moan.

"I want you to come for me a few more times little one." He knew it would take very little for her to have multiple orgasms after feeding. He sucked her tiny clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. She whined and cried as she came. He slowly started licking her clit then he sucked on her sensitive clit again. "Marcus, uh…uh…oh fuck." She screamed and he licked her as she came.

"That's my girl." He let her come down from her orgasm and used the towel to wipe the excess blood from his neck. He kissed her deeply thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

He pulled her against him as she started to drift off into sleep. "But you didn't get to come."

"I get to make the rules since you are healing. Now go to sleep."

She dozed off and he sat there thinking. He never wanted to lose her. He wanted to be with her forever. This was not human love this was immortal love. He loved her completely. Tonight when he saw the rest of the bruises she was hiding, he wanted to lay his head on her lap and apologize that he did not protect her from this. The bruises on her inner thighs and her mound made him angry. He never realized she was covering them from him.

He loved her. He noticed she was asleep so he slid out of bed to go talk to Drake and Logan.

~~~~~~

Drake and Logan were working in the library alone when Marcus entered.

Logan gave a look, "I see you have something on your mind."

Drake gave a devilish grin as he saw Marcus's thoughts, "Ah, so you want her fully as your mate. The full ancient mating?"

"Yes, I want her completely and forever. I was hoping both of you would be the best men also in the ancient capacity."

Drake and Logan looked astounded. Logan was the first to speak, "Of course I'm in."

"Me too but it might be best if you ask her first and make sure she understands the intimacy of the ancient full mating ceremony part." Drake looked at him sincerely, "Ask her when you have the ring tomorrow. Give her time if she needs it but make sure she understands our role in her being completely mated to you."

Logan started to speak, "Assuming she accepts, I've seen some of her background. I believe it is instrumental each of us talk to her and make sure she knows this is not a ceremony for her to feel used and guilty over. She could easily feel this is just a chance for someone she loves to violate her trust."

Logan looked at Marcus, "I know she loves you Marcus. I think the best thing is to make sure she knows this is to show her our dedication and how we cherish and are dedicated to her. Marcus, please understand. I am not trying to insinuate you didn't think of this but with my background in psychiatry I need to point out this could backfire if we don't make sure we make sure she knows why we do this. We make sure she understands this ceremony is for her. To love, care, cherish her, and keep her safe. She is not used to allowing people in and she has been hurt a lot. Let us just make sure each of us lets her know how we care and cherish her during this. We make her comfortable enough to say stop to anything she gets uncomfortable with."

~~~~~~

The next morning he made sure, she had extra painkillers so she would sleep in. As he walked downstairs, Alex threw keys at him.

He hurried to drive to the jewelry store.

As he entered, the woman just smiled. "Here you go. They are perfect. Well get a move on it. You need to surprise her when she wakes up."

~~~~~~

As he walked into the house, Alex and Trinity surrounded him. "Let us see, let us see!"

"Wow they are beautiful. Now go propose to our sister. The breakfast tray is all set up." Alex showed him the tray. "Put the ring on top of the rose."

Trinity giggled, "Don't put it in the yogurt or she might eat it."

As he entered, the room Marcus stared at Meridian's sleeping body and he brushed the hair away from her face. Her eyes fluttered open and all he could think was he would get to see this forever. He propped her up against the headboard putting the tray of food on her lap. Marcus slid from the side of the bed to his knees. That is when she saw the ring.

"I love you so much. I do not want to be without you ever. Will you marry me?" He pulled the ring off the rose and held it out for her as he pulled her in his arms.

She started to cry. "Honey, you can take as long as you need. There is no rush. I'm not trying to pressure you."

"You're squeezing me too hard." He loosened his grip and she giggled. "Yes." He grabbed her hand and slid it on her finger.

"Now I have to ask you another question." Marcus slid up in bed behind her to hold her closer. Meridian snuggled up to him.

"I want you as my mate forever. I love you. I want you, marriage in the traditional sense and complete ancient mating in the vampire tradition."

Meridian just stared at him stunned. What she felt for Marcus was so deep and so different than she had ever known. Should she throw caution to the wind? If things went as her premonition had shown her she did not have much time with him. She had never seen a death premonition avoided. Why should she not allow herself to be his completely? That was her ultimate answer to the question. If these were her last days, would she be with him? It was irrational and made no sense but why shouldn't she allow herself to love him. "I love you Marcus. Yes. However, you need to explain what you mean by the ancient mating in the vampire tradition. Would that include me being turned?"

Marcus smiled like a kid at Christmas. He hugged and kissed her repeatedly. "As far as turning you, if or when you wanted to be turned would be later or whenever we agreed to it. I want you turned later. You are too vulnerable as a human. There is the traditional wedding and an ancient mating tradition that the higher vampire classes do involving two top vampires to seal the bond."

Meridian had a perplexed look on her face. "I need you to explain more to me Marcus."

"The wedding is separate. The upper class vampires undergo an intimate mating and blood exchange as part of the bonding process. Drake and Logan would be involved. You know as vampires we are very possessive but the mating ceremony is done for a couple reasons besides tradition."

"Can you explain the ritual to me please?"

"Because it's so intimate why don't we go and talk with Drake and Logan so you can understand and maybe become a bit more comfortable with the idea of what will happen. They just found out I was going to ask you."

Meridian grabbed her robe and was getting ready to walk into the hallway when Marcus picked her up. "Marcus, I can walk."

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Not if I get to have my way with you later." Meridian started to laugh.

The sisters chimed in together. "I take it the answer was yes?"

"Yes, we're going so he can explain the vampire part of it to me."

"Go discuss, congrats!" They gave them hugs.

They walked into the library. Marcus locked the door behind them so they could talk in private. Marcus sat down on the couch and motioned for Meridian to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her, "Logan and Drake, Meridian has accepted my proposal but I wanted to have both of you here so we could explain the ancient mating ritual. That way if I miss explaining something you can add in." Logan and Drake moved to sit on opposite sides of Marcus.

Marcus pulled her closer as he began to explain, "First of all the wedding and the mating ceremony can be at different dates. The wedding would be for your world and the mating ceremony would be for the vampire world. It would bind you to me for life. As I explained earlier, you becoming a vampire would be decided later. As a human or vampire, to be bound to an upper class vampire in the vampire world there is a mating ceremony. It involves the consummation of our relationship. Two other upper class vampires are required to participate in the mating ritual. The vampire who asks picks two upper class vampires to assist in the mating process and they can decline."

Meridian became a bit concerned, "How involved are they in it?" Logan motioned for Drake to follow his lead. He started stroking her hair.

Marcus gave her a hug as she tensed up, "It depends on how things work out, let me explain. Because you would be mated to an ancient, you would be required to have two additional upper class vampires who would have to be blood linked to you. The reason is not just tradition but for safety purposes, if they are linked they can track and find you. It is for protection. You mean so much to me that I do not know what I would do if I lost you. The world would be hollow."

"That makes sense but you need to explain exactly what happens."

Logan took her hand and knelt in front of her, "Drake and I accepted because we not only respect Marcus but we respect and care for you. Our acceptance of this means we are willing to sacrifice our lives for you and vow to protect you. In order to do that we have to be blood bound to you. An ancient tradition was set in place many years ago. It is to mate you to Marcus but also to show you how we cherish and care for you." Meridian began to get nervous. Drake poured drinks and handed her one.

"Go ahead and drink, you need to relax to understand and not freak out on us. First of all understand Marcus is at the top of our ancient vampires so this is necessary."

Marcus chimed in, "The ceremony is specifically how we become mated intimately. Logan and Drake would be required to feed from you and have you feed from them in order to be linked to you. It is so they can accomplish their vow to protect and keep you safe."

Meridian looked cautiously at Marcus, "Marcus how many times have you been mated? I am assuming when Logan and Drake become mated you would do the same thing for them? How many other people would you be involved in their mating ritual?"

Marcus hugged her, "I have never been mated. I have never felt like this about anyone. The feeling of finding a mate is much more powerful than regular love and marriage. It is quick and irrational. If Drake or Logan asked me to be involved in their mating ritual, I would accept. I would not accept any other offers to be involved in the mating ritual."

Logan rubbed her shoulders, "Understand it's an honor for both of us to accept the duty to protect and keep you safe." Then he sat back down and let Marcus explain.

"I determine how far things go but in general both Logan and Drake would be dressed in a robe. One of us would be on each side holding your arms down and your legs open. So for example, Logan would be on one side and Drake on the other. I would play with you until you orgasm but we would not have intercourse yet. Once you've come then I would replace Drake and hold you down." Marcus took a drink and noticed Meridian was getting nervous.

Drake spoke to Marcus telepathically, "I'm going to take her hand and have her sit on my lap so I can explain a few things. I need you to be ok with that. It's to make her feel secure."

Marcus replied telepathically, "You can hold her and explain."

Drake poured and handed her another drink. He then took her hand and motioned for her to sit on his lap. She looked at Marcus and he shook his head yes. "Endorphins are required for us to link with you as your protectors and friends." He waited for her to finish her drink. "We will be in robes but you would be nude and we are required to bring you to orgasm, usually it's done by sucking on your clit and hitting your g-spot. When you climax I would bite over your clit and feed. You have to orgasm while I feed by biting you over your clit so I can suck the blood and your clit while prolonging your orgasm. When I've drank enough I would lick the wounds to close them."

Marcus then spoke, "Then Logan would do the same thing. Then I would go last. After that, I would get undressed and while Logan and Drake hold you, I would fully consummate the relationship. I have to time our orgasm at the same time. When we both cum together Logan, Drake and I would feed from your neck at that time. Then we would cut our wrists and you would feed from us afterwards. That is the whole thing. Unless things get delayed or complicated for some reason then I would figure out what additional is needed to finish the binding."

"Geez, no pressure on my part," Meridian was getting nervous and went back to sit on Marcus's lap.

Marcus hugged her, "We can take as much time as you need until you feel you're ready."

Logan put his hand on her cheek, "This is considered a big responsibility on our part. If there were a less intimate way to do this, we would but it is not only the tradition but also the order and timing is the only way to truly bind to you. We are taking oaths on our part for your protection and safety. We are honored to be chosen as your protectors."

Drake took her hand, "I know you may be uncomfortable with the sexual part of it but it's necessary. We are both honored to have been chosen. You would not focus on satisfying us, the entire thing is meant to show you how you are loved and cherished and to bind us to you as protectors. Marcus must push aside his intense possessiveness to allow us to link to you to protect you. It is quite a difficult thing for him to deal with. It shows how much he loves you by doing it."

Meridian looked at Marcus, "When would we need to do this?"

"I would want it at least a few days before we have the meeting to let everyone know you are still alive. It would link us all and give you time to recuperate. You would be a bit weak after it for a day. However, I do not want you to rush your decision. I love you and will wait as long as you need. Are you ok little one?" Marcus cupped her face and kissed her.

"Just a bit shocked." Meridian rested her head on Marcus's shoulder.

"Even if we took away the fact that I am upper class, your ability to be hurt seems above average. It is truly an honor that Logan and Drake would accept being linked to you to help keep you safe in addition to me. I love you enough to do this. I do not want you as a mistress. I want you forever as a mate, as my wife. A vampire willing to allow this shows how much he cares for and puts his mate first."

Logan took Meridian's hand, "Even if you were vampire it would still be the same. The endorphins are required for us to link along with the blood. For this to work right there has to be excessive endorphins, the more of them in your blood when we feed the more we are linked. Understand we would take care of you during the whole thing. It also shows a dedication on our part not only to Marcus but to his mate, you."

Meridian started to chew on her lip, "What if I get nervous and I can't come? What would we need to do to prepare for the ceremony? We could do the wedding at another time?" Meridian could not even believe she would agree to this.

Marcus hugged her, "We'll take as long as we need to in order to make you comfortable so you can relax and come. That is why I said I might have to change things. You need to trust me. If things are taking too long, I will come up with a way to fix it so the mating is complete. There really is not much preparation. I want you to have the wedding however, you want it so it would be at a later date. They take longer to plan." Marcus was still a bit worried she would tell him he had lost his mind and she would not do it.

"What about what Logan and Drake are allowed to do during the ceremony? How they talk to me?"

Logan grabbed her hand, "Marcus decides what we are allowed to do. We would take care of you. We are usually in a robe for the ceremony. As far as talking to you, we are not allowed to talk to you in any degrading manner but if you want us to talk dirty to you then we will. You let us know. If you relax for it then we can read what you don't like and do like."

"And if I said I'm willing to do this tonight?"

Marcus looked shocked, "Are you sure?"

"I'd prefer not to sit around being nervous for a week or more for something I would do to be with you Marcus."

"We'll go over everything tonight after dinner."

~~~~~~

Marcus took care of getting everything together for the ceremony tonight. The day dragged on until they had finished dinner. Marcus talked to Connor, Alex and Trinity separately to explain he would be making Meridian his mate tonight. He figured it would be easier if they knew why they might hear screaming. Afterwards he pulled Connor to the side.

"I hope you can accept this Connor. I love her."

"I know you do and I'm happy she found you. If you hurt her, I'll kill you." They both laughed.

~~~~~~

Marcus took Meridian to meet with Logan and Drake to go over the details.

Logan grabbed everyone a drink, "I think it would be good to go over the details. Little one, we will take care of you. We are honored you want to be with Marcus and you are willing to accept our ways."

Marcus grabbed her hand, "I need you relaxed little one so make sure to drink that. I have to deal with my possessiveness during this."

"I have a stupid question."

Marcus hugged her as Drake held her other hand, "There are no stupid questions." Marcus said.

"So this doesn't mean that later you get to give me away or loan me out to Logan or Drake or someone else."

Marcus hugged her, "As my mate it's forever. This ceremony is only once if we need to deviate from the original plan, it is because I have to. We have to get you to a high enough endorphin state."

"I'm sorry it's just new to me. Why would you need to deviate?"

Logan spoke, "No sorry needed. It is a valid question. It does not mean either of us will be making sexual advances at you in the future. It has quite the opposite effect. Afterwards, you are even more off limits. Marcus will become more possessive of you. Other vampires will sense and know you are off limits. As far as why we might have to deviate from the original plan. I'm going to let Marcus explain."

Marcus kissed her cheek and held her face in his hands. "I am highly possessive of you but understand I have to push that aside during this. Why we might have to deviate? Little one you are so tiny and tight. For us to complete this I have to be in you completely. I am not small by any means. We have to come at the same time while I am buried in you and we feed from you. It is also our responsibility to make sure you more than enjoy this. If it takes too long to get you to come then we have to add activities to get you to the right endorphin level for the mating to stick. If it took too long and I didn't push you to a higher endorphin state we would have to perform the ceremony again." Marcus looked at Meridian, "Are you sure little one? There is no rush to do this right now."

"As long as you promise to take care of I'm sure." Marcus carried her into her room and let her stand up. Logan and Drake followed. Marcus left her room for a minute.

Logan and Drake came up to her, one on each side, "We will take care of you. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The more open you are the easier and more enjoyable this will be."

Marcus returned carrying a small bag and robes for everyone. Marcus locked the door after they entered her room.

Logan looked at her sensing a question in her head, "We hold you down so when you come you don't knock us off of you. The orgasms can be quite powerful. Marcus, do you want to go shave her? It's easier since we'll have to drink from between her legs."

"Will biting me hurt?"

All three chimed in, "Not at all." Marcus then spoke up, "No need for her to shave her, she's hairless." Drake and Logan took turns changing into a robe in the bathroom.