Finding Meridian Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am, what did you need?"

"First send the doctor up to my room when he arrives. Second, a servant here has leaked information of my personal life to a colleague and I need to know who it is so when you find out let me know."

"Miguel has been making some odd phone calls about the men visiting and about someone leaving your room."

"Thank you. Can you get rid of this blanket; I'm going to my room and just show the doctor up."

Alex walked up the stairs only in her thong and bra. She was completely burnt out and in pain. Logan had been drinking and walked out to see Alex walking to her room in only a bra and panties. The alcohol helped with his loosening control and increasing possessiveness.

"So do you normally walk around looking like a slut or did you sleep with someone? I can smell him on you from here!"

Alex was furious as she turned she hurled a vase at him, "Fuck you! Fuck you and everyone else. Go to hell! I've been attacked, almost raped, cut and almost burned in a fucking fire. Can't you smell that or are you being fucking selective? So go fuck yourself! Leave me the hell alone, I don't need any more abuse today! Fuck you, fuck that delusional bastard, fuck being alone, and fuck all these damn prophecies!"

Logan stood there staring at the bruises and cuts on her as she started to try to hide the fact she started to cry. She turned and started limping to her room. He could smell the blood from the head wound. The trauma of everything overloaded her as she felt the walls were closing in and she was suffocating. Dark spots were entering her vision until her world went black.

~~~~~~

Logan ran at blurring speed and caught her. He noticed her wounds close up and pulled her even closer to him cradling her to his chest.

Marcus came out of their room to see what the noise was about.

"What the fuck happened?" Marcus stared at Alex.

"She said she was attacked. I smelled a man on her and lost it. I started accusing her of things until she turned around. She yelled at me and passed out." Logan's eyes were filled with regret and worry. Marcus didn't question him anymore.

Her doctor knocked walked up the stairs and rushed to her side. "What happened?"

"She said she was attacked and passed out." Logan said staring at her with worry. The nurse came up the stairs and followed the doctor.

"Let's get her to her room," the doctor ushered Logan into it. The doctor gave orders to the nurse instructing her to bring up oxygen and other items.

"She hasn't woken up," Logan stared at the doctor, "Shouldn't she be waking up?"

"Give her a few and if she doesn't wake up we'll get her to the hospital. Her heart sounds good and she's breathing well." The doctor went about checking her vitals. Finally her eyes fluttered open and she looked around confused. Logan refused to let go of her hand from the other side of the bed. "Alex, can you tell me what happened?"

Alex suddenly looked extremely exhausted and sullen. "Tonight my attorney out of the blue thought we were engaged. We've never even gone for a date or a drink to discuss business. The EMT said I'd be fine but I needed you to check me out."

"My nurse is going to take blood. I am going to keep you hooked up to oxygen in your room tonight. If it were any worse I would have you admitted."

"Honestly, I'll be fine. Do the others know?" Alex was shaking her head.

"Meridian is coming down. Don't worry; I made sure she didn't wake up the rest of the house." Logan said trying to soothe her.

"Thanks." Alex started to cry.

"You sure you don't want me to admit you?"

"It's just stress over the incident."

Logan refused to move from her side even as Meridian walked in. He just held her hand as she flinched as wounds were cleaned and stitched.

Meridian walked in. "Oh god, what happened? What the hell happened?"

Alex winced as the doctor stitched up a couple of deep cuts and gave her a shot of antibiotics.

"He lost his mind. He was ranting about me fucking someone else. He had a servant spying on me, I talked to one of my long valued staff but I can't remember the conversation. He was insane. He had me tied to the table and it just all went so bad. He was calling me his fiancé and we hadn't even gone on as much as a date. We never even met for a drink to go over business."

Alex sat up and put her hand over her face. "It's ok." Meridian rubbed her back and she flinched.

"Meridian, can you go grab a sheet so I can completely examine Alex. I think she may not remember all her injuries."

Meridian stared at Logan silently giving him the hint to leave.

"Alex, I want to stay with you. You're hurt and I want to be with you. Is that ok?" Alex would have told him to leave but she saw the pleading and caring in his eyes.

"It is fine," Alex shook her head to Meridian to let her know that everything was fine.

Meridian was outside the door talking to the security guard come up to her. "Hi, it's Stan right?" Meridian shook his hand.

"Yes Ma'am." The huge security guard stood over her looking at her hoping he wasn't going to be fired over what happened earlier.

"Stan, we have an issue that happened earlier. I need you find out which servant spied on my sister and got her hurt tonight. I also want the whole house scanned for hidden cameras, recording devices or anything else. Check her phone and make sure it's not tapped."

"Ma'am, I am so sorry about this afternoon. It will never happen again."

"Stan, it just happened. Our urgency is what happened to Alex and scanning the entire house. Include the guest house. Just wake those that are sleeping by ringing their room when you are ready to scan it."

~~~~~~

Logan walked out of Alex's room and looked at Meridian. "I want her at the hospital for a CAT scan and to check on the smoke inhalation, we'll be heading out shortly."

Meridian heard, "NO, I AM NOT GOING."

Logan walked in the room with Meridian and gave Alex a stern face. "You're going to the hospital."

"I don't want a big deal made of this. I want a shower and bed."

Logan looked at her, "I'll just go with you and bring you right home. I'll help you shower and we'll be back in no time. Do it for me or we could get the entire house up to discuss it?" Alex whined as Logan carried her into the bathroom.

They returned a short time later with her dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

Alex whined at him until he put a finger over her lips, "No more complaining." Logan walked out carrying Alex and they headed to the garage.

The doctor looked at Meridian, "I like him, and I will be at the hospital with her. I don't feel it is life threatening but I'd rather check and be safe. I will call you directly if we need everyone to head down and if it's serious."

"That's great; Logan will take care of her. Are you sure we shouldn't all go?"

"I don't feel it's necessary. I like him. First man I've seen to take control and make her go. Seems like her match." The doctor chuckled as he left to get in his car and go to the hospital.

~~~~~~

Meridian crawled in bed and explained everything to Marcus. "It's about time he got off his ass before he loses her."

Marcus looked down at Meridian. Since the mating ceremony all he wanted was her.

He ran a hand down between her legs. Shit! She's so wet for me. Then he had an idea. He flipped her over grabbing her around the waist and holding her back to his chest. "Little one, pull your knees to your chest and put your arms under them to keep them there."

As Marcus lifted her folded body off the bed he walked over to the standing mirror. "I need you to watch little one." Marcus held her like she weighed nothing and tilted her slightly forward. He had one arm holding her she was confused until she felt his other hand positioning his cock to enter her. "I want you to watch every inch of me fuck you."

Marcus slowly lowered her onto him as she started to whine. His other arm held her so he could easily raise and lower her onto his cock without much effort.

Then he had another idea. "Stand up little one." He pushed the chaise lounge in front of the mirror. "Face forward, on your knees with your ass over the edge of the chair." Marcus got on his knees behind her and pushed her legs further apart. "Give me your arms sweetheart." As she moved her hands back she felt him hold them behind her back.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you senseless. I'm going to make you reconsider ever putting fluffy and muffin in my shoes." Marcus was staring down at her wanting as she slowly thrust almost all the way out and back in. He snuck out one of her "pets" and pulled and had one out in his hand.

Marcus took one out bringing it over to her. Then he saw something he never thought he would see. Meridian started to cry, "No, please don't!" She kicked at him and the scorpion flew off his hand and stung her.

He was immortal and she wasn't. Plus, he had known she put them in his shoes. She was obvious about the whole thing. He knew she never intended him to get stung. Meridian's head lulled back and her breathing slowed.

"Oh shit!" Marcus started CPR on her.

Connor heard the scream and ran into the room, "What the fuck just happened?"

"It was just a joke to get back at her for the scorpions in my shoes. I had her hands held behind her back and acted like I was going to put it on her. She kicked at me and knocked it out of my hand and was stung. She's not breathing!" Marcus kept doing CPR. "Breathe!"

"Where's her epi-pen?" Connor asked.

"Bedside table, I think. Keys are there too."

Connor stabbed her with the epi pen and heard her gasp for air. "Find the god damn scorpion. I don't have another epi-pen!" Connor just gave Marcus a nasty look. "She was tortured with scorpions. I'm surprised she even teased you with them." Connor held her close. "She should be fine now. Keep an eye on her breathing."

"Do we need a doctor?" Marcus put the scorpion away and went to hold Meridian. "Connor, hand her over."

"Only if you promise to be safer with her, she's human." Connor held her close as he felt it.

"It was an accident. Connor, thank you." Connor handed her back to Marcus and wondered if he could feel it yet."I'll make sure Logan brings back extra epi pens just so we have them on hand. Is it just scorpions or are there other things she needs them for?"

Connor was having a hard time being pissed at Marcus by the way he was holding and rocking Meridian next to his chest. "Scorpions are the only things I know of. It was due to the number of times she was stung."

"I'm really sorry," Marcus said staring down at Meridian who was just opening her eyes. "Baby, I'm sorry."

Connor got up to leave and went to the closet grabbing the container with the scorpions. "I'm taking these with me. I'll let them go later outside. Marcus, take extra good care of her."

"Thank you again Connor. I owe you and will take care of her."

Connor wondered when Marcus would sense it but he wouldn't say anything yet. They would figure it out themselves.

~~~~~~

Logan finally got to carry a sleeping Alex back into the house after hours of testing. He took her to her room and tucked her into bed. He looked down at her as he put the oxygen mask on her and was about to turn and leave.

He stared down at her and remembered Marcus's words. Did he push her away and risk losing her? He didn't realize he was growling possessively until her eyes slightly opened and closed again. The realization of the night hit him all at once. Alex was almost raped and killed tonight. She could have burned to death in the fire.

He paced back and forth across the room until the thought of another man having her as a wife came into his head. He pulled off all his clothes except his boxers and crawled into bed pulling her close. She was his. His Alex would be safe with him. All their talks in the library he would have lost if she had not been rescued.

His powerful but not invincible Alex; he had to remember that. He would remind Marcus, Drake and Connor tomorrow of that knowledge. They could not just stand back and watch them use their powers. The meeting would be dangerous and they needed to be protected.