Finding Meridian Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meridian pulled back placing her hand on her abdomen. "Don't take this away from me. I will fight for this child!"

Zeus started to laugh, "You have the fire of your ancestors. They were not as you would say 'on the menu' but they can help keep wars from occurring. We can work around them being born. Though you've each chosen vampires as mates." Zeus let out a low breath. "No matter what I do with my children they always manage to throw some kind of wrench in my plans. I need to warn you if you decide to become full vampire mates after the birth be prepared. You will not be like them, you will be a hybrid. I can explain that later. It's time for you to get back." Zeus gave her a hug. "Do you have any questions?"

"I thought you wore a robe but here you are in blue jeans, how odd."

Zeus started to chuckle. "As much as I enjoyed the toga party look; we gods have grown to love some things in your society. You are so odd; you must be one of my children." Zeus chuckled and hugged her. "Back you go. One last word of warning; someone close to you will betray you."

~~~~~~

Meridian awoke with a start as Teague looked at her. "Anything I need to know?"

"Info for later was revealed to me." Meridian had a feeling that all their planning would be shot to hell once they reached the island.

~~~~~~

Marcus was getting irritated waiting for Trinity after they landed at the island. They were unable to leave the plane until she was dressed for royal court. It irritated the hell out of him as she shouted out commands at them.

"Guys, I have to rush and start Royal Court and finish it before everyone arrives and Tarrin will show you around and make sure everything is set up for the meeting. I'll be out in a few minutes but you must let me walk out first. Oh and you'll have to address me as Queen."

About 30 minutes later she walked out. "Sorry, dressing for the court is a bit daunting." They turned to her seeing her in a full gown with all her hair pulled up and then having a crown placed on her head. "OK boys here comes the fun!"

"Finally, the Queen has finished," Marcus said oozing with sarcasm.

"You go try wearing this corset with the ballroom gown and then we can talk about your irritation on how long it takes me to get dress!"

Logan started to chuckle at the thought and telepathically sent Marcus the image.

"I can kill you!"

Logan turned just let his fangs come down a bit and gave him a mischievous smile. "She looks much better in the outfit than you would."

Connor nudged Trinity, "Nice crown! You dress up nicely." Logan just smiled.

Tarrin led them over to separate limos as Trinity was surrounded by security until they could no longer see her.

~~~~~~

Trinity stood in high court dressed as their ancient queen. She could see a bit of agitation on brother-in-law's face at her return. She whispered in his ear, "Be a good boy or I'll take your throne." Douglas stormed out of the room as Trinity began the proceedings.

Trinity reviewed the paperwork in front of her. "According to the evidence I find you guilty of manslaughter. I see it was premeditated. It is such a violent act that I do not feel redemption can be made. You killed a fifteen year old that had her whole life in front of her. I judge you guilty and you will die in one hour by lethal injection."

"Our next case please." The court was overly anxious and scared of Trinity's abrupt and harsh court overtaking. She was not gentle and soft in court as Douglas had become. Everything was pure black and white with a crown on for Trinity.

"How do you plead?" Trinity said with nothing but irritation in her voice.

"In...Innocent," the young girl said.

The Queen was quite silent for a few minutes as she looked at the top pages. "Bring the woman to my office; this will not be discussed in open court." There were murmurs around the room about what happened and what was going on.

"Silence, I choose to discuss this one in private and determine it in private. This is a teenager under 18 and this will not become island gossip if I can help it. Do you understand?" The room took on a chilling silence.

She walked first into the back office and sat at the desk. She motioned for the girl to sit and everyone to leave. "But it must be on record."

"I am the Queen and I will decide what will be on record." Her statement was so bold no one dared go against her. "Now close the door!"

"Now tell me what happened. I want the whole story. If you don't mind I'm taking off this crown, damn thing weights a ton. I feel like I have a small child attached to my head."

The young woman giggled and finally opened up a bit. "It's all so embarrassing and my fault." The young woman twisted her fingers and bit her lip while constantly staring at her feet.

"You are a young woman and that means you must speak up for yourself."

"My name is Alice Grandy. My parents were killed in a wreck about six months ago and I was sent to live with my Uncle George. I admit I'm naive at 17 even though I will be turning 18 soon. My parents kept me sheltered. But my uncle looks at me funny and tries to touch me. I lock my door and I try spending all my time with friends but he's too persistent. I came home a week ago and he locked me in a room. He told me he was going to teach me how to be a woman. He's so much bigger than me. He ripped my clothes off and pinned me to the floor..." Alice shuttered and cried as the Queen came over and put an arm around her handing her some tissues.

She sniffled and began again, "He was going to rape me. He was drunk and saying vulgar things to me as he touched me and bit me."

Trinity turned and was looking at the file. "I don't see any photos in the file. Did he not leave any marks?"

"The police refused to take any due to his rank in the military. I will show you what I can." Alice shook as she lifted her shirt showing bite marks on her nipples fading but large hand prints on her neck, and started to pull her dress down. "That's enough. Redress and finish your story please."

"I didn't want the first time to be like that. By some ugly incest fueled oaf who smells of booze. Please excuse my language. I apologize."

"Nothing to apologize for; you are allowed to choose who to sleep with. So what happened?"

"I got a leg loose and kneed him hard in the groin as he rolled I grabbed his shirt and ran to hide. " Alice was tensing. "My Queen, there are very few places to hide on this island and he turned me in and had me put in jail."

"Trust me I know you can find anyone in the dark on this island after a few hours with a flash light!"

Alice smiled and laughed. "Alice I must talk with your uncle in private next then I will hand down my sentencing. Alice began to cry and shake as she stood and Trinity took her hand. "Don't worry dear; all things come out in the wash." Queen Trinity put back on her crown.

The Queen opened the door and motioned for the uncle to enter and sit. She was reading over his statement when he started talking.

"That bitch is my blood and bone and belongs to me. The ungrateful wench assaulted me for everything I've done for her."

"Sir that will be enough. First of all I did not ask you to speak did I? I said did I?" Trinity was becoming highly agitated. She wanted to just take his ass out back and beat the hell out of it. She was searching through her head on ancient laws and how someone else could claim Alice.

"No my Queen," George's voice was low and had an angry tone to it.

"You insult me in many ways and you also attempt to rape your niece. She is your niece that is incest. That is something long ago removed from our society. I will not have it reintroduced. You have been convicted of attempted rape and are hereby given two options for punishment. The first option is castration and the second option is death by lethal injection. Which do you choose?"

"My Queen this seems usually harsh," his counsel said.

"This is how it has always been. Please read the records, if it was ignored during the time I had been gone than consider it going back to the way it is supposed to be. Now what is your choice? I have no pity for rapists."

George glared at her with contempt. "I do not have all day. Decide by the time I return to this room or I will make your decision for you."

Queen Trinity went to walk around the desk when he grabbed her trying to throw her down on the desk. He was shouting something about she needed to learn her place. As all the officers pulled him off of her she straightened her clothing and had him pulled him into the main trial room.

"Mr. George Grandy has been found guilty for attempted rape. On a separate charge he has been found guilty for assaulting the Queen. Let him visit his family with a guard and then bring those he wish back here to watch him die by lethal injection in one hour. It will be conducted in the main court yard for anyone to watch. Please do not think I have grown weak during my absence. There are items that are still crimes and will always be crimes."

"Ms. Alice Grandy, you will collect your things from your uncle's and be moved into servant quarters in the main Palace building."

Everyone started leaving and Alice walked up to the queen unsure of her punishment. "Please excuse me my queen but does that mean I am to be a slave at the main estate and for how long?"

"Ms. Grandy, you are being taken in as a paid servant. We do not have slaves on this island. Any money from your family and your uncle will be transferred into an account for you. Working at the estate will help you learn to run a household. It will give you a chance to learn what you like, whether it is accounting, computers, or cooking. We have some of the best chefs on this island. Also, with the upcoming meeting for treaties it will do you good to be around strong and admirable role models. It will give you time to decide what you would like to do with your life. When you think you have decided then let me know and we'll discuss it and get you the life you want to have. It's not a sentence it is an opportunity."

"Permission to hug Queen Trinity?" Alice said in a low voice.

Trinity scanned the room and only saw a few guards, "Permission granted."

Alice jumped up and down saying, "Thank you so much!" Trinity smiled, these were the times she liked having power.

"Ms. Tarrin will be here shortly and show you to your new home."

A short time later Tarrin arrived.

"Buy her all new belongings; she needs full formal dress for the week. You can also buy the rest of her clothes and necessities but while we have company you will be in formal dress."

Alice kneeled, "Thank you again my Queen."

Queen Trinity finished and gathered her bodyguards to follow her back to the Palace. She did a quick walk around and reintroduced herself. She then went to her room. She couldn't wait to see Drake again. But in the meantime where the hell was the ice cream she thought as dialed the kitchen.

~~~~~~

12