Finding Meridian Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn looked at Reardan, "You realize you've temporarily marked her as your mate by sharing blood?"

"Of course I have. I was able to read her mind. She's almost 18 and the last thing she needs after her uncle tried to rape her is an island of nonhumans all trying to make her their mate." Reardan ran his other hand through her hair to make sure his scent was on her.

Quinn just stared at him before saying, "What is done is done."

~~~~~~

Logan saw Reardan enter the library with several other men.

"I suppose I owe you for taking care of Alex."

"You don't owe me. Just remember it's a temporary truce. Anything from the meeting forwards is fair game." Reardan said with an evil cocky smile.

"Are you saying you'll be seeking Alex as a mate?" The distress in Logan's face was clear.

"We'll see. Alex is dominating, head strong and you have to admit highly attractive." Reardan smiled knowing she would be a hand full as a mate. He knew this meeting would be a nightmare for Logan.

Douglas walked in catching the last phrase, "More than you know. Mind if I join you before the circus and the fighting begins?"

"We've decided not to fight for now." Logan announced.

Douglas snorted, "If the two of you fighting over Alex were the only fighting I had to worry about I wouldn't need a drink."

~~~~~~

The infamous Blue Priestess and her father Hermes Trismegistus had arrived. Tarrin was concerned; she never expected such revered people would attend. Seeing the men carry in a glass case carrying a beautiful blue woman was highly intimidating. Hermes was one of the few men that intimidated her.

She really didn't want to wake Alex or Trinity. She could tell as she approached Meridian's door she would definitely be interrupting a reunion she was having with Marcus. She contemplated what to do and decided to go to the library. She knew at least one of the future Kings would be there.

The conversation was sedate; at least there wasn't any fighting when she walked in.

"I apologize for interrupting but we've had a surprise guest we were unsure would arrive. Alex and Trinity are still out from the medication. I was going to ask Meridian but it sounded like she's making up for lost time with Marcus. I am unsure how to handle the Hermes Trismegistus and his daughter, The Blue Priestess."

They heard someone cheering from the stairs, "She's here, he's here and they made it!"

As they stepped out of the Library they saw Meridian slide down the banister to run towards Hermes.

"Hermes! You made it." It was obvious Meridian had just tossed on clothes and Marcus walked down the stairs with a disgruntled look on his face. Marcus walked over to the men as he ran his hand through his hair.

Hermes hugged Meridian. "I see you have found family. So wonderful for you, I hope you don't mind that I brought my daughter. You two behave though."

"Have we ever not behaved?" Meridian said as the guards gently sat the glass case holding the sleeping Blue Priestess who resembled snow white but in blue down on a stand.

Meridian ran over and opened the glass lid and played with a piece of The Blue Priestess's cobalt blue hair, "Wake up sleeping blue. Guess who?"

Her bright blue eyes opened and she stared up, "My Ice Queen, it's been so long." Blue pulled her close and kissed her deeply both running their hands through each other's hair. Blue pulled her in and closed the lid.

Marcus noticed Meridian laugh. He snorted, "And here I was complaining."

"Sorry Blue but I have a mate now." Meridian said as she opened the lid and climbed out.

"Oh goody! Which one is he?" Blue said as Meridian pointed to Marcus.

"Oh he's yummy. If you every want to share we could all play together!" Blue threw a kiss to Marcus.

"You know I'm not good at sharing." Meridian laughed and hugged Blue.

The two women giggled as Meridian helped Blue out of the glass case.

"Let me show you to your room. I'm sure Hermes would like to have a drink with the men after the flight."

Blue grabbed Meridian's hand and then ran her hand over Meridian's stomach, "Immortal child! You are having an immoral child? I am so happy for you." Blue pulled her close so Meridian could only hear her, "When the time comes and your child asks to take over your body, let him, trust me."

"A boy huh? Thank you Blue. We should go catch up." Meridian waived at Marcus as she ascended the stairs.

Marcus turned to the men, "It looks like we should all have a drink."

~~~~~~

Please don't forget to vote! Thank you for reading! 20 is almost done!

12