Finding Miss or Mrs Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it was an excellent decision. What I see moving is you and anyway I like big breasts."

"Wow then perhaps I should stop feeling embarrassed."

"Let's get some of this champagne into you. It will help you relax. You have know me for quite a while Lynn so just remember that when I am with you. We are good friends."

Gerard opening the French champagne in the kitchen without mishap and they were soon drinking and after two glasses Lynn was really relaxed and in the kitchen dropped knives and forks and broke a plate amid much giggling and said she ought to have eaten before drinking champagne.

"Don't worry, just relax and let it all hang out."

"What my tits?"

Gerard laughed and said she sounded very relaxed and he was asked to carve the bone-in rib-eye roast.

He went into the open kitchen area and kissed the hostess and she gave him a very wet kiss and giggled. She poured him a glass of red wine and said she'd had enough alcohol as she had no wish to fall asleep.

"Will you stay the night?"

"Yes that would be lovely."

"I mean sleep with me."

"I'd guessed you meant that otherwise it would be pointless because I live only a half-mile from here. Should put the greens on the table."

"Oh god, I haven't done them."

"You just stay leaning on the bench looking beautiful while I zap those mixed greens in the microwave."

"Oh you are such a darling."

"Thank you. Are you wearing panties?"

"No. Are you shocked?"

"No lift your hem and show me your pussy. Are your shocked?"

She took a deep breath. "I don't think so. You have a lot of confidence for a young man," Lynn said, hauling up her hem.

"Oh that's a lovely pussy. Thanks. Put it away until after dinner."

She giggled and gave him a sexy glance. "Here goes the mushrooms and gravy on to the meat, could you please place that plate on the table while I get the vegetables from the microwave."

He asked would she want water?"

"Oh yes please. That's something else I've forgotten but the jug is ready in the fridge. So you think I have a lovely pussy. I trimmed it this morning thinking of you."

"Did you play with it?"

"God how embarrassing. Yes I did, just a little. I was worried we might not get this far tonight. I began thinking of you seducing me after we parted last Saturday night."

"Me too. Off you go with the meat."

The meal was lovely and they laughed repeatedly, the champagne as well as the occasion having effect.

Gerard starting his second glass of red wine and said, toasting her and they clinked glasses, "You are a beautiful cook and you are a beautiful woman."

She giggled and said he exaggerated so easily that he could almost be believed.

"You can't deny you are a very attractive woman and have a lovely personality and seem to like me."

"I like you very much and realize your do care for me."

"Don't forget a wolf can masquerade as a sheep."

She laughed and stroked his arm and said he was funny.

An hour later after they'd cleared away Gerard kissed her deeply and as Lynn was half-expecting him to pull down the rear zip and remove her dress she was horrified to hear him say that he'd changed his mind and he said goodnight.

"But you can't, you must stay. You said you would."

"I think you are being fired by liquor and excitement. I think in the deeply emotional important step to you of resuming sex that you should make the decision and indulge when you are not bolstered by liquor.

She couldn't believe it. Okay her mind was a little fuzzy but she'd been dead cold sober through the stages of planning the seduction. However there would be little use in creating a scene and so she kept her cool and kissed him goodnight and said she'd really enjoyed his company and he'd gotten her laughing again and that was a huge step in her reconstruction, er her rehabilitation in life as a single person.

After he left she stumbled returning to the kitchen and fell over in the bedroom when attempting to kick off her shoes. Oh god, he'd been a gentleman doing the right thing: she was halfway drunk. Perhaps more than halfway.

Lynn woke hours later and worried about Gerard's ability to cope with his big new job. He'd told her apart from a high school diploma his only formal education was five levels of certification as a bicycle mechanic that involved being tutored from the correct way to replace a broken spoke to designing a bike from the handlebars down. He had virtually no experience in management and no academic qualifications in management and finance. The expansion scheme would include a full home-building facility for renovators and handyman wishing to add on a room or two, an activity that was completely unknown to him. His response to her alarm about that was well they'd have to be careful about the person they appointed to manage that division.

He then shocked her be saying cheerfully that turnover approaching $3 million was budged for the first year on completion of expansion and the target through home improvement and renovation sales on top of the established rental activies were budgeted to exceed $7 million within three years. The business plan was to competing aggressively to subdue competition.

Oh god.

She went to the bathroom and finished with a big glass of water and crashing into bed quickly fell asleep.

Gerard was also aware he could come unstuck from too rapid promotion and discussed that concern with Gary who assured Gerard he would be nurtured on the job.

"But if you are keen to gain formal education I can refer you to someone working in the field of on-going education.

As a result of that Gerard enrolled to take an online associate degree in business management with an institution that provided easy access for graduates to proceed on to a bachelor's degree with full credits.

He called Lynn with the news and she expressed her delight that he was becoming career-focused and the course provided for accelerated learning. She invited Gerard for lunch on Sunday and said he better come prepared because she'd not have a drink until after, without being specific about what she meant by 'after'. They both knew there was no need to elaborate.

* * *

Gerard arrived at Lynn's apartment on Sunday thinking positively. He was sure Lynn would meet him dressed only in stockings and they'd fall to the floor, one of them kicking the door shut and they would be straight into it, Lynn taking a thick dick up her channel.

Yeah!

But he was sensible enough to know he was fantasizing.

Lynn met him at the door, her brunette hair in a pony tail and she was fully made up, wearing a plain black short dress as if she were ready to go shopping instead of engaging in a sex marathon.

The kiss was great but she didn't tongue him and made no move to grab his dick.

When she smiled and said come through for coffee, Gerard was almost devastated. He looked at the floor rug where he'd fantasized they'd have sex and she saw where he was looking and said, ""Yes it's a pretty and very serviceable rug. Mom gave that to me for my last birthday."

Gerard felt his half-erection collapse in dismay.

Moments later Gerard was close behind Lynn when she bent over to remove the coffee east pourer from the dishwasher. He saw the white skin above her stocking tops and he lost it. He lunged forward, hooked an arm around her front, lifted her skirt and kissed her bare ass.

Lynn shrieked in fright and then yelled "Coffee pot."

He stuck out a mitt and failed to catch it but broke its fall and fortunately it landed on a mat on the handle and survived unmarked.

"God that was close," Lynn said, red-faced and panting. ""You could have warned me you were about to molest me."

Gerard was shocked. "Molest you?"

"Oh shyte, wrong word. I was meaning become passionate."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh Gerard, no. You are not to be sorry. I want you to touch me. Go on. Touch me, do what you wish. My body is yours."

Gerard stood and put the coffee pourer on the bench and stood and deliberately leered at Lynn.

"Omigod," she groaned. Kiss me and fuck me."

He kissed her while unzipping the back of her dress and she wriggled out of it. That left her bare apart from stockings. Gerard thought if more women didn't wear panties more women would get fucked more often and then he thought conversely that was probably why older women were taking to wearing impossibly tight jeans despite their over-size buts to inhibit outbursts of demand for spontaneous sex. Even so he failed to comprehend how anyone could believe they were getting too much sex. He peeled off his polo shirt, dropped his pants and pulled down his briefs while staring at a couple of the best floppies he'd ever seen in the flesh.

"What?" she asked nervously.

"Your tits; they are magnificent."

"Omigod," she whimpered, and sank with him to the floor.

Lynn took the bulbous head of his fat dick into her mouth and groaned in delight and stroked his belly. A couple of minutes later she spun around, Gerard's dick still in her mouth, to allow him to access her pussy.

She felt his tongue press into her and then at least one finger which was when she sighed and sank into a glorious release over his mouth and fingers.

Lynn attempted to apologize but her very nice man said, "I really liked that. Can you do it again baby before I fuck the ass off you."

They were settled and in tune. Time would tell how their relationship would go. Lynn knew she wanted to have a couple of babies and in his musings when alone and thinking about her, Gerard suspected she would have planned to have a child or two. He thought that was his thinking as well. He had the feeling at last he had a woman who really was right for him and he must not lose her.

THE END