Finding Miss Perry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down, lifting her off the floor. Jenny squealed with delight as I lowered her onto the bed. She lay on her back looking up to me with questioning eyes. Only her black bikini panties remained. Her firm and ample breasts were rising up with each breath of anticipation. Her large dark nipples standing erect were begging for more attention. A sly grin and twinkling eyes were evident as she whispered, "and what do have on your mind kind sir?" I looked into her seductive eyes and calmly stated that I planned on fucking her all night long. A sly grin crossed her face and all she said was "I can't wait." She raised her hips to assist me in removing her panties. Once removed, she spread her legs wide exposing her shaved cunt and a pussy that was flowering open. I could see her clit standing tall and begging for attention. Lying before me was the woman that I had dreamed about, fantasized about, had too many wet dreams thru my adolescence years and now I was going to do all of those things, and more.

Jenny lay on the bed looking up to me, extending her arms and inviting me to join her. . I was more than willing to accept the invitation and began kissing her, starting at her lips and working my way down across her breasts, stopping to explore each rock hard nipple and then moving across her stomach, tickling her navel before continuing on. Jenny spread her legs a little more each time I ventured further south. By the time I arrived I marveled at the perfectly shaved cunt that was dripping wet, ready and more than eager to be violated by my tongue and eager cock.

My thumbs spread the folds of her pussy. I could hear her moan as I inserted a finger into her cunt and started moving in and out. She was a tight fit, a very tight fit. Spreading her legs wider, Jenny trembled and whispered that it felt sooooo, sooooo good. I placed a second finger inside her and increased the pace making her trash from side to side on the bed. Her tits rolling from one side to the other was so exciting to see. As I said before, she was built and those breasts were heaving and rolling as she gripped the bed spread. It was obvious that I was hitting all the right buttons because Jenny was urging me on, telling my how wonderful it felt and to finger her harder and harder. I knew that she was going to cum again as her juices were starting to flow freely and I wanted to bring her over the top quickly.

My efforts were quickly rewarded as Miss Perry arched her back, and gave a soft scream as she went rigid and began to shake uncontrollably. She arched her back again and then spread her legs even farther apart and she spasmed. She was cumming and cumming hard. She cried out, "oh god, I cummmmmming, oh my god here it comes." I pulled my fingers from her pussy and was surprised by the stream that Jenny shot toward the ceiling. It was an amazing sight as her female fluids continued to squirt into the air soaking the bed, my face and shoulders. Her orgasm continued to rack Jenny's body and she rolled to her side, gripping the sheets and quivering endlessly, moaning and saying how amazing that was. But I wasn't done yet. I wanted to taste her.

After a few moments of listening to Miss Perry's breathing come back to normal, I rolled her onto her back, spreading her legs and pushing them as wide as possible exposing her perfectly shaved white mound and dripping pussy. She reached down drawing her fingers across her wet slit. . Her eyes were locked on mine as she sucked on her fingers tasting her own juices. She smiled. She was ready for more!

I dropped my head between her thighs and licked from her puckered ass to her extended hard clit. Jenny's moans told me that she was enjoying this oral intrusion. As I twirled my tongue around her clit I looked to see that she was pinching her nipples and rolling her head from side to side. As each moment passed she became more and more verbal urging me on and telling me how wonderful I was doing. She reached down pushing my face into her pussy and rubbing her clit against my tongue harder and harder.

I knew she was approaching another orgasm as her breathing increased and moans of pleasure became louder. I would have loved to have stayed and sucked on her clit all night long but I had grown a massive hard on and I was done playing. I pulled away and looked at Jenny lying before me. My dreams had come true. I could not believe this was happening to me.

Jenny lowered her legs and looked down to see my rock hard dick. She smiled and gave a small shudder. Reaching her arms up once again, she whispered "I need you inside me, I need for you to fuck me. Stick that bad boy inside me and fuck me." "Could you do that for me?" My dreams had come true.

I fell on top of her and eased my cock into spectacular body. As I said before, she was a tight fit and I knew immediately from her gasp that she was feeing some discomfort. I noticed that she winced and stopped me for a moment. Jenny gripped my arms and looked up giggling saying "Geez your big, but, you feel good, .just shove it in quickly." Once I was buried deep inside, she whispered, "give me a minute to get used to you. I haven't had any visitors there for a while and you have such a nice big one, just give a girl a minute." I laid on top of her, feeling the walls of her vagina massaging my cock and adjusting to my size and girth. She was tight but I could feel the walls of her cunt stretching for that soon to be perfect fit.

Jenny started to slowly rock as she wrapped her legs around my ass, forcing every inch of me inside her filled cunt. She gasped, once again saying that she had never been this full before and how wonderful I felt inside her. Wrapping her arms around me, she continued pushing deeper inside. Placing my full weight on top of Miss Perry, I marveled at how firm her breasts were and how hard her nipples stood out. I could feel them burrowing into my chest. She grabbed my face and kissed me forcing her tongue half way down my throat.

We were both warming up with an easy rocking motion, letting her get used to my intrusion. She hugged me drawing me even closer and whispered obscenities into my ear, urging me on. Jenny tightened her legs around me and started setting the pace as she drove her pussy upward taking every inch of me. We quickened the pace as she urged me to fuck her harder. I drove into her with everything I had. We were really starting to build up the pace as a light perspiration built between our bodies. Our moans echoed throughout the room as I drove my dick as deep and as hard as possible, over and over. I was in heaven. I was finally fucking my dream girl. After all these years I was fucking Miss Perry!

Jenny was nearing another orgasm quickly. Her breathing and moans increased. She bucked her hips into me increasing her arousal as she continued whispering how good I felt inside her cunt. Her grip tightened around me, feeling a shudder begin to convulse thru her body she cried out "I'm cummmmmmmming, oh my, I'm cummming, sooooo goooood." I could feel her cunt constricting around my dick and I almost lost it. Her pussy muscles were really working over time as I could feel her forcing her juices out, soaking the already saturated bedding. I slowed the pace but continued driving my cock as deep as possible, extending Jenny's orgasm. She tightened her arms and legs around me as another tremor pulsed thru her body.

Her grip finally loosened as she looked into my eyes, kissing me all over as she once again calmed herself. She stared into my eyes with that coy smile and whispered "I really needed that. I really needed your big cock. I really needed you. You feel sooooo good" "But, you didn't cum yet and we need to fix that."

We rolled over. Jenny was now straddling my cock, encasing its full length into her inner sanctum . She sat back driving my dick into the upper recesses, rolling her head back, placing her hands by my knees and moaning as her breasts bounced in the glistening light. She started rotating her hips and looking down on me, licking her lips and smiling at my expression. She was really enjoying being on top.

Her rotations were having the desired effect on both of us. I reached up to fondle her breasts, taking her nipples between my fingers and pinching lightly. The more I pinched the more aggressive she became. Bending down she took one of her breasts and placed it in my mouth urging me "to suck on my tits... hard." I was happy to oblige. I bit down on her nipple and this really got Miss Perry going. She was pumping frantically. I was surprised how aggressive she had become and how much she needed to have my cock fucking her. I looked to see my dick appear and disappear so many times as Jenny worked us both into a frenzy. This was just to much for me and I took her tit from my mouth and said, "I'm going to explode if you keep that up." She responded by pumping even harder and saying, "yes, yes, yes.... cum inside me. I want to feel you inside me. I want all of you. Cum inside me with your big beautiful cock" And with that I unleashed a torrent that filled her waiting cavern. This brought on another, even greater orgasm, for Jenny. She sat back on my cock, rolled her head back and groaned a deep sound that came form her inner depths. Her flow was amazing. I could feel her juices running out around my cock and onto my sides. I could see that she was trying to control her shuddering but was failing as she collapsed on top, yet her cunt continued to milk my dick, taking the last bit of sperm.

We lay like this for quite a while as we both came down from an incredible high. My cock was deflating and I began to pull away. She turned her head and whispered in my ear "leave it in me, I like having you inside me. You feel so good."

We held each other as we drifted off into a very deep sleep.

****

The morning sun was coming thru the window as I opened my eyes. I was sure that all of this must have been a dream. But no......the teacher that I dreamt about thru high school was sleeping beside me. Curled on her side and facing me, her angelic face showing that she was at peace with the world. She was beautiful.

My stirring must have awakened her. She moved slowly, stretching, then opening her eyes and smiling. "Good morning" she said as she pulled the sheets under her chin, covering her two magnificent tits that had laid exposed during her slumber. "How did you sleep Miss Perry?" I asked. Her eyes began to twinkle and she smiled as she gave the question some thought, finally answering with a giggle," just great, but I'm a little sore in spots. I haven't used some of those special, special muscles for quite some time. Maybe we could find a way to loosen them up again, before I fix breakfast."

Jenny rolled on top of me and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. We talked for a while about the party and some of the people she had met. During our chat she moved seductively dragging her breasts back and forth, raking her nipples across my chest. Her actions were causing my cock to grow rapidly as it worked its way between her spreading legs and rubbing against her already moistening cunt.

Her actions were having the desired effect for both of us. Our conversation turned to the more than obvious hard on I was growing as Jenny whispered in my ear, "I think that we made need to take care of that guy that's rubbing between my legs and getting me a little excited. I hope you don't mind but I'll need to go down and see what the problem is."

She disappeared under the sheets, licking my nipples and inserting her tongue in my navel tickling as she went. Still under the sheets, I could hear her say as she gripped my dick, "I found the problem down here and I think it requires some personal attention. "

I lay in bed as the girl of my dreams placed her hand around my cock, softly stroking it to its full size. Her playful side was staring to show as I heard Jenny talking to my dick as if it was a person. I grinned as she spoke softly, licking the head saying, how big it was and how nice it was to have it inside her last night. She went on to say that she wanted to suck it for just a little while but really needed to have it where it belonged and how she was looking forward to another visit real soon. She slipped the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and around, then licking from the base to the tip over and over. At the same time she cupped my balls, gently rolling and then lifting them in order to lick underneath.

Hearing this almost childish conversation and having my cock sucked was more than I could take. I threw off the sheets. Jenny was kneeling, still stroking, licking and placing her tongue against the head, licking all the drops.

She looked up smiling, saying, "oh my, did you hear all of that?"

Miss Perry knew what was coming. She plunged my cock into her mouth as deep as she was able, holding it in place and giving one long suck, twirling her tongue around the head again and then releasing, licking her lips. "I think that just might get us started."

She straddled me and drove me into her warm and eager cunt. We both gasped. She leaned down kissing me, slipping her tongue in my mouth and started rocking herself in time with her plunging tongue. I grabbed her ass and pushed myself in as far as possible, matching her tempo. Raising my hips to grind against her clit brought forth the moans and gasps that I fondly remembered from the previous evening.

She was riding me hard. It seemed as though she was making up for the dry spell after her divorce and she was going to get as much cock as possible. Her tempo started to increase at a much more rapid pace so I laid back and enjoyed the show. Her tits were bouncing as she engulfed my shaft with hard, fast paced strokes. I reached for each nipple and began pinching and rolling them between my fingers. Pinching them harder really set her off and she drove my cock into the deepest part of her womb.

I knew that her orgasm was coming soon. She was becoming more verbal as she cried out, "Oh fuck, soooooo good, great cock, pinch them harder, .love it, oh my, fucking me sooooo good, feeling your cock inside me, so big, cummmmmmmmming now"

Jenny went rigid and then began to tremble and shake like a wild woman. Her head tilted toward the ceiling and then rolled from side to side as her orgasm hit her. Her fluids seeped out covering my cock and soaking my hips. She ground her hips down extending the orgasm bringing on additional tremors, moans and deep sighs.

Bending down and placing her hands on either side of me, she kissed me passionately, forcing her tongue deeply into my willing mouth. I placed my hands on her hips and gave her a few quick thrusts to match her oral efforts. Driving my cock into her a few more times brought on another orgasm on top of the last one . She cried out as another wave trembled thru her body.

Leaning back and placing her hands on my chest she sighed and said, "that was wonderful. I've never been so filled. You have an amazing tool that seems to hit every spot. You're sooooo big but you feel sooooo right. I just love having you inside me. You can fuck me anytime you like. I just love your cock. I can't believe what I've been missing. You're a wonderful lover."

I smiled up at her. Looking into her eyes and thinking back to my high school days, I mentioned that I was living my boyhood fantasy and how I had dreamed about doing this to "Miss Perry" everyday as she walked down the halls. Watching her walk down the halls and seeing her sexy breasts and the perfect butt was the highlight of my day. I placed my hand on her breast and continued explaining how I had fantasized about holding her boobs, fondling them and nibbling on each. I raised my hips creating a low moan from my partner as she bit her lower lip. I whispered that having my cock where it was right now was the perfect fantasy that had come true. I forced my cock deeper into Jenny and she responded with another sigh.

Jenny was getting hotter by the minute. She pushed back swaying from side to side, all the while listening intently to my ramblings. When I felt that I had completely embarrassed myself she leaned down and kissed me again. Leaning back she commented on how much that was turning her on. "As we were dancing last night I could feel your hardness and thought about your high school picture. I thought it was so sexy, dancing with a former student. I could feel how excited you were and wondered if you had any boyhood fantasies. That was so sexy. I was hoping that the evening would end up like it did."

She went on to say that she had never been with a former student but she was very happy with the one inside her right now. She rolled her hips a few more time and said, "so do you think we should continue with your fantasy since you're still buried nicely inside me? Jenny ground her hips onto me as I raised my hips bringing moans from both of us. Jenny looked at me with needy eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard. Keep that nice big dick in me and fuck me all day long. "

I rolled her off me and placed her on all fours with her gorgeous ass staring at me, the same ass that I had watched stroll down the hall as a high school kid and dreamed about seeing just as I was now. Spreading her as with my thumbs, her swollen wet pussy lips and the small rosebud beckoned for me. I licked her pussy and her tight smaller hole. She squirmed and giggled. I licked a few more times and then wet my finger for lubrication and slid it part way into her ass. Jenny turned her head looking back at me while wiggling her ass. She smiled and said, " I need your cock in my cunt this morning, but you can have me there another time. I really need you to fuck me with your big beautiful cock. Please fuck me hard."

I withdrew my finger and guided my full length into her upturned pussy. The tight feeling was wonderful as she pushed back, wrapping her pussy around me. It felt like every muscle in her vagina gripped my prick, never wanting to let go. But I had been given orders by this lovely teacher to fuck her hard and so I needed to do what I was told, and was happy to comply.

I rammed into her cunt as hard as possible. The sound of our bodies slapping together was a real turn on. The cries and moans from both of us filled the room as I humped her hard and fast. The force carried us across the bed. Jenny was gripping a pillow as I was fondled both hanging breasts. They felt like large hanging melons as I gripped each firmly, feeling them swing back and forth as I hammered my cock into her.

Miss Perry's orgasm came out of nowhere. I could feel her cunt spasm and her muscles milk my dick. I fought hard not to explode yet as I felt more of her juices seeping out. Jenny's cunt felt so good, I didn't want to leave, yet. I didn't wait long and started pounding away again. This almost immediately brought on another orgasm , on top of the last one. Jenny was really becoming vocal. She urged me on and on. I asked her how she was liking this and between thrusts she answered "feels,.. good, ..great, ..cock, ...fuck, ..me, ..oh, ..my, ..love....it, ..cuming, ...again.! "

This was to much for me. I felt her cunt open up and the fluids begin to gush out. I pushed into her as far as possible and exploded. Our juices were flowing at such a rate that I could see and feel them running down her legs. A few more thrusts and I felt Jenny begin to go limp. She collapsed forward, her face buried into the pillow and her arms spread to either side. I followed her to the bed driving the last of me into her. We were both spent.

I withdrew my cock as she whimpered, asking me to keep it in. I looked down seeing a very satisfied but well fucked petite lady. Breathing heavily, eyes closed, legs spread, dripping pussy and totally content.