Finding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

By chance I entered the same password as her main login, it worked. A list of names appeared, some I recognised, others I didn't, though I noticed a high number of men's names. Before long a message appeared

• HEY SEXY I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUT TONIGHT.

I paused, unsure what to do next. Fuck it.

• NOT FEELING GREAT SO LET HUBBY GO ALONE.

• HIS LOSS, I BET YOU WOULD HAVE LOOKED SEXY.

I wondered where this was going so I took a punt.

• I STILL DO LOL

• WHY WHAT R U WEARING?

This was strangely erotic even though I knew it was another man I was talking too; I knew he was thinking of my mom too. Not to disappoint I went on to describe the outfit Mom was wearing before she went out

• SHIT THAT IS SO HOT, I WOULD LUV TO FUCK YOU

• IN YOUR DREAMS

• HAHA WELL YOU SHOULD GET A WEBCAM JUST SO I CAN SEE YOU

• I WILL THINK ABOUT IT

• I HOPE U DO

• GTG CHAT SOON.

With that I changed my visibility status to hidden.

I uploaded the pictures to my laptop and I decided to add Elizabeth's IM to my own list of IM friends. My own IM was just a nickname so she would never know it was me though I had to accept myself using her IM first so unless she memorized all her friends name she would never notice the latest addition in her list of contacts.

I lay in bed after revisiting the pictures I had added. I must have wanked myself on three occasions already thinking about her and I was still horny. At around 2am they arrived back and although wide awake I just lay there still stroking my semi erection. They were arguing although at first I could not make out what it was over. Their voices became more raised when I heard Liz tell my farther to be quiet so they did not wake me. I heard her climbing the stairs and my door opened. I just lay there hoping I would fool them into thinking I was asleep. It appeared to work. I then heard my father walking up the stairs saying something about

"...well they were only looking."

"Looking?" I could hear the anger in Liz's voice, "he grabbed my arse". My cock grew erect.

"I can't blame him, it's a great arse."

"It's not funny Tim, I am supposed to be your wife."

"I know and I love you but all the guys tell me they fantasize over you and after a few drinks they went too far"

"And you don't mind that?"

"You know I like it. Besides you didn't mind when I asked you to flash George your knickers."

"George is harmless," she said having calmed down and in fact she let out a giggle.

"I want to fuck you now," With that laughter as they went into there own room.

When I went back university I found my life was moving forward too. When we went out we would meet girls, which meant finally losing my virginity. She was a nice enough girl called Emma. She was attractive but had a bit of a reputation for sleeping around. We went out for about a fortnight but still remained friends who would occasionally still hook up. I started going to clubs and I also started working part time at a local clothing store, which meant discounted clothing. Yet despite all this I still had sexual thoughts about my mother. Whenever I felt even a little horny I would click on her pictures and imagine cumming all over her face and tits.

My phone calls home became more regular and I spoke less to my Dad and longer to Liz. I think my Dad was relieved that we were all finally getting along.

At my next weekend at home I decided to try and push things forward a bit. Dad was away from home working, so it was just me and Elizabeth at home. She commented on my new look telling me what a handsome man I had developed into. I blushed and although I knew she was been friendly I couldn't help but look into her eyes for any sign that she was interested.

As I was leaving I gave her a package I had picked up from the computer store.

"What's this?" she asked curiously.

"It's just a little thank you for putting up with me. I know I have been a pain in the arse all these years." She laughed and wrapped her arms around me.

"You are daft; me and your farther love you." Those words were like a dagger through my heart. I knew she only saw me as a son.

"I know and hopefully this will mean we can see more of each other." Puzzled she looked down into the bag and removed the webcam. "This way we can talk when I'm away and see each other too. I have one built into the laptop. You can also use it to see Dad when he is away and even your family if they have a camera too." She looked down at the gift and started to cry.

"Thank you so much Mark, promise me you will keep in regular touch."

"I will."

Back at university life continued to get more enjoyable. I had somehow gone from a complete geek to one of the in crowd. People wanted to hang out with Me, Mo, Jeff and Dale and we basked in the attention. Women were no longer an issue but one woman remained special in my thoughts.

One of the first things I did when I got back was, using a Skype account I contacted Elizabeth and my Dad to ensure they knew how the camera worked. We chatted most days for 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there. Often I would play with myself having spoken to my mom, with her image fresh in my mind.

Then one night just before I went out I saw that Liz was online and contacted her. She looked upset. It turned out that Dad was away again and she was just fed up at home and she missed my company. My heart went out to her and I nearly told her how I truly felt before a realization that she was just behaving as would any other parent. Then Jeff came barging into my room and waved a hello to my mom unaware of how emotional she was. As far as he was concerned the party had started and he told me to hurry up and get my arse in gear. Despite being so obviously upset Elizabeth told me I should go and to ignore the emotional old woman she was. I yearned to stay but with the lads was getting boisterous in the hallway and I knew this was not the time or the place.

The night was good but with the state Liz was in playing on my mind I found myself on a bit of a downer. The lads were all pumped up on the dance floor with a group of women nearby, they were more than happy so I made my excuses and headed off back to the Halls. I got a taxi with my head still full of thoughts about Liz. Despite her emotional state I could not help but get aroused thinking about her. I finally got into my room a little after 1 am. Immediately upon getting into my room I logged into the laptop intending to view the pictures of my mom once more. As I started pumping my already, rock hard cock my IM window appeared. Hoping to find one of the numerous, like minded women, I had now compiled on my friends list, I logged on.

As I looked down the list of names one stood out which at first I didn't recognise until I realised it belonged to my mom. This was the first time I had ever seen her name appear and I was amazed she was on so late. I decided this was my opportunity.

• HEY HOW R U, HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK.

I waited a few moments for a reply but got nothing. Unsure as to what I should do next I typed another message

• U R ON LATE, SHOULDNT U B IN BED.

Still nothing. I was still extremely horny so I started to search out other online women on my list when I was alerted to an incoming message

• WHO R U?????

• SORRY WE CHATTED B4 DONT U REMEMBER.

I knew this could be the moment it all fell apart

• SORRY NOT REALLY BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE

• IT'S OK. HOW R U?

It looked like I was going to get away with it.

• BORED, LOL

• I KNOW THE FEELING. WHAT YOU BEEN UP TO?

• NOTHING STUCK AT HOME, DRINKING WINE, LOL U?

• BEEN TO CLUB

• LUCKY YOU, I WOULD LOVE TO GO CLUBBING. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WENT OUT.

This was it, I was talking to my mom online and she had no idea who I was.

• I BET YOU LOOK HOT WHEN U DO GO OUT

• LOL.

I decided to push it further

• WHAT DO U WEAR WHEN GOING OUT?

• HAHA U R NOSEY

• YES LOL

• NORMALLY SOMETHING SHORT

• MMMMM I BET THE MEN LOVE THAT.

My cock was visibly twitching and I had to release him in order to prevent cumming too early in this most unique of circumstances.

• I USUALLY GET SOME ATTENTION LOL

• I BET. CAN I ASK WHAT U R WEARING NOW?

There was a pause and I wondered if I had pushed it too far too soon.

• IM WEARING A PAIR OF JEANS AND A VEST TOP

• I BET YOU LOOK SEXY

• I DONT THINK SO

• WISH I COULD SEE U.

Again it went quiet then a question I never expected from her.

• DO U HAV A WEBCAM?

My cock again reacted on its own accord; any touch would set it off. I wondered how I could play it.

• YES DO U?

• YES CAN I SEE YOU?

I stopped to think for a moment. How could I make this happen? I turned off my main light and moved the desk lamp to a position that it emitted only a minimal amount of light in my direction.

• SURE HOLD ON.

It was now or never. I knew there would be a delay before the connection was made in which to see if this plan would work. As my camera connected I could see that the room was very dark and I was barely visible.

• IT'S DARK THERE.

• YES SORRY WIFE IS ASLEEP.

I needed a lie and this was the only one I could think of under the circumstances. I was hoping the lie would not put her off.

• UR MARRIED?

• YES WE DISCUSSED THIS LAST TIME. IS THAT OK?

Now was the moment of truth.

• AH YES SORRY I FORGOT.

It had worked.

• CAN I SEE YOU TOO?

• SURE.

After a few seconds delay another window popped up and in it was my Mom looking gorgeous in her brightly lit bedroom. The vest top she was wearing was quite low cut allowing me to see the top of her breast.

• U R SO SEXY

• THANK YOU BUT DONT LET THE WIFE FIND OUT WHAT U SAID.

As she said it I could see her sheepishly looking and smiling straight at her camera.

• I KNOW WHO I WOULD RATHER BE WITH RIGHT NOW

• HAHA WHO?

• IM SURE YOU KNOW

• NAUGHTY U R MARRIED REMEBER

• SO R U

• HOW DID U KNOW?

She was obviously quite drunk and her face reflected her confusion.

• U TOLD ME LAST TIME

• OH SORRY I CANT REMEMBER.

Again she flashed her beautiful smile. I hated lying to her, she obviously had drunk far too much and I was taking advantage of her confused state but I was too far excited to care.

• WILL U STAND UP PLEASE?

It was time to go for broke

• Y?

She laughed knowing where this was heading.

• I WANT TO SEE YOU LOL

• HOW ABOUT YOUR WIFE?

She gave a naughty wink at the cam

• SEEN HER BEFORE LOL.

With that Liz stood up. Her tight jeans hugged her arse and she gave a twirl. As she went to sit down again she leant forward allowing a great view of her cleavage.

• YOU ARE SO HOT

• YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SAW THEN?

• I AM WELL HARD

• REALLY?

• YES.

At first she laughed it off but after moments contemplation she started typing again. On my screen appeared the words

• PROVE IT.

I could see her daring me in the cam link.

• WHATS IT WORTH?

• HAHA WE WILL SEE

• HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?

• YOU CAN'T BUT IT MUST BE WORTH A CHANCE TO SEE THIS.

With that I saw her run her hands over her curves until resting them on her magnificent breast and pushing them up as if to prove the point.

It was too good an opportunity to turn down. Not wanting her to see I had already been touching myself I stood up and made out I was undoing my jean's belt before lowering my jeans to the floor. On the screen her mirth had ended and unwittingly she licked her lips in anticipation as she moved closer to the screen. With only the lower part of my body now on show I managed to move the laptop slightly towards the light to allow better visibility. My shorts were already bulging and it was clearly visible on screen.

• THAT'S BETTER.

She was obviously pleased that she could see clearer

• HAHA YOU CAN SEE HOW HARD I AM ALREADY.

I bent over to type the message not allowing my face to enter the camera angle.

• I WANT TO SEE MORE.

With that I lowered my boxers revealing my now solid, swollen 7 inch member.

• MMMMM THAT LOOKs SO GOOD RIGHT NOW

• YOU LIKE IT

• YES

• YOU WANT IT?

• I WOULD LOVE TO FEEL U DEEP INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW.

Unable to stop myself I began stroking the shaft.

• YES KEEP DOING THAT

• NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

I was doubtful, not for one moment believing she would do anything. Then on the camera she stood up and undid her jeans revealing a small black thong. She even turned around to show me her perfect arse.

• OMG I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOU.

Without request she lifted her top revealing a matching black bra. I could see her reach behind her back and unclasp it. Then she slowly removed the bra leaving just her arm across her chest. She was so close to the cam I could see her upturned lips smiling revealing her amazing pearly smile.

• YOU WANT TO SEE

• FUCK YES.

She lowered her arms and stood back. My mom's body was everything I imagined and more. My cock was crying out for me to increase its rhythm desperate to release the load that was leaking out of the top.

• U LIKE?

• YES VERY MUCH

• YOUR COCK LOOKS SO NICE I WANT TO SUCK IT RIGHT NOW.

She licked her lips and ran her hand up her body fondling each of het tits.

• R U WET.

She suddenly reached out for the cam and the vision went blurry before refocusing on the bed. I watched as she reappeared in a full length shot lying side on the bed. Her hand slipped inside her panties and when she pulled them out she showed them close up to the camera. I could see her fingers glistening with her own juices.

• I WOULD LOVE TO TASTE YOU RIGHT NOW.

I typed now no longer talking to my mom but a hot, dirty slut who seemed to have replaced her. With that she put her wet fingers into her mouth and licked them.

• TASTE GOOD

• LET ME SEE YOU WET PUSSY.

I could see her laugh once more.

• YOU ARE SO DEMANDING. I WISH MY HUBBY HAD YOUR STAMINA LOL

• IF I WAS YOUR HUBBY YOU WOULDNT LEAVE THE BEDROOM.

Again she laughed before lifting her arse in the air and pulling her skimpy thong over her legs. Her pussy was closely shaved with a small strip of hair on show. She lifted herself to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide open. Her pussy was glistening and I rubbed my cock harder as my mom inserted three fingers into her own pussy. I watched as I realised that she too must have been close to getting off as her face contorted to a look that I had become all to familiar with having seen her pictures so many times. Her fingers were going faster and deeper all the time and my cock needed release. I watched her tits bouncing up and down and I wanted nothing more than to put one of those nipples in my mouth whilst sliding into her wet pussy. My cock exploded with semen flying all over covering my hands. I watched in fascination the laptop screen as a short time later, my mom who was now on her back released a scream having also completed her climax. She looked directly at the camera and smiled and then as she composed herself she began typing again.

• DID U CUM?

• YES, A LOT.

She laughed.

• CAN I SEE?

I raised my hand to the webcam which showed my sperm covered hand.

• MMMMMMM. LOOKS GOOD BUT I NEED TO GO

• IT'S OK, I NEED TO CLEAN UP. I HOPE WE CAN CHAT AGAIN THO SOON

• SURE

Part 2 will be released soon if this gets a positive response.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12