Finding Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting closer to Asian mother.
5.8k words
4.46
121.3k
31
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

The next morning I was still stunned by what had transgressed between my mother and me. I logged back onto my Instant Messenger but she was not online and no messages were left. It wasn't until later in the day when I logged onto my Skype account that I saw my parents Skype account active. I requested a video link and there was my Dad, all smiles asking me what was going on. I felt guilty for what I had done but knew that given half the chance I would do so again. After some questions about my course he asked if I wanted to speak to Elizabeth.

"Sure." I heard my Dad calling out her name. She must have been near by because within seconds I could see her approaching the cam. I had to remind myself that she had no idea it was me the previous night but that didn't stop my nerves making my mouth dry.

"Hello," she said smiling into the webcam, instantly making me hard. "I hope you are keeping well?" Every time I looked at her I just had flashbacks to the night before. I wanted her to take her top off and look at those magnificent breasts again.

"I'm good," I managed to stammer back. Concern crossed her face as she stared towards the screen. Panic started to set in as I wondered if she recognised something from the previous night, something that would give the game away and blow my alias.

"You don't look well, are you sure you are okay?" I felt relief that I was not found out but the genuine concern caused me to reflect on what I did. I took advantage of the situation, I was using my Dad's wife for my own gratification, I was basically a pervert who, given the right opportunity would sleep with his mom at any opportunity.

"I'm okay," I managed but my voice trembled with the lie. I felt anything but ok, in fact I was feeling nauseas about the whole situation. "I just was out till late last night."

"You been going clubbing again?" she said with mock scorn. "You are supposed to be there for studying, not constant partying." As she laughed her face lit up, any guilt she felt she had hidden well. "What time did you get in?"

"Not too long ago to be honest," I lied. The further from the truth I kept it the least suspicious she was going to be. "I met a girl and stopped at her place." Another look of concern crossed her face.

"I hope you are being careful?" I forced out a laugh I didn't feel.

"Always."

"So are you seeing her again?" This time her smile returned.

"I doubt it; it was just one of those things." She shook her head sadly but said nothing. "Look I have loads to do but I will be in touch again soon."

"Okay, speak soon, we both miss you." With that I cut the link suddenly very aware of what a mess I could have made out of the whole situation. Remorse filled my very fibre but I knew I still wanted her.

Then about 3 days later, whilst bored of the assignment I was working on I decided to see if anyone was online on my IM. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her name appear. My finger hovered over the keyboard as I tried to decide whether to send her a message or not. As I considered my next move a message appeared from her.

•SORRY ABOUT THE OTHER NIGHT, I HOPE YOU DONT THINK I TOO BADLY OF ME

I knew straight away that the other night was completely out of character for her. I guess she too had felt guilty, even though she didn't know who I was, and she needed some kind of closure.

•NO NEED TO APOLOGISE I LOVED IT. JUST GLAD MY WIFE DIDNT FIND OUT.

•IM SORRY TO PUT YOU IN THAT SITUATION.

The irony of it all was it was everything I wanted. I wanted to tell her to turn on her cam and let me watch her undress. Yet I knew she was at home, probably with Dad away again, beating herself up over me.

•YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH ENJOYED THE OTHER NIGHT. I MEANT IT WHEN I TOLD YOU HOW SEXY YOU ARE AND YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I HAVE EVER MET. IN OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE I WOULD LOVE TO DATE YOU.

•REALLY?

•OF COURSE, ANY SANE MAN WOULD

•YOU ARE SWEET

•JUST THE TRUTH.

•I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME

•ITS PAUL

•HI PAUL, IM LIZ BY THE WAY.

•SO ARE YOU ALONE?

•YEP HUSBAND IS WORKING AGAIN

•HE IS MAD TO LEAVE YOU

•ITS JUST HARD WHEN HE IS AWAY SO OFTEN, I GET LONELY.

With that she started telling me things about her marriage and her life that I had no idea about. I knew she needed someone to talk to, she needed a friend.

I must have chatted to her for over an hour about numerous issues. Throughout I thought about asking her to turn on her cam because even though she was lonely and just needed a friend I was still turned on. Somehow I managed to restrain myself.

•SORRY I HAVE PROBABLY BORED YOU STUPID

•NO ITS FINE, I JUST HOPE WE CAN CHAT AGAIN. YOU ARE LOVELY

•YOU TOO AND I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE IF I DONT DRIVE YOU INSANE WITH MY PROBLEMS LOL.

•I LOOK FORWARD TO IT. CHAT SOON SEXY

.BYE X

Over the next few weeks we chatted frequently and through my alias I was getting to know my mother better than I ever ordinarily would have done. We had become close and whilst what I told her was predominately lies I knew what she was telling me was the truth. I cringed when she told me how constantly hurt she was by the son who wanted nothing to do with her but since he moved out they had finally begun moving forward after a decade of hostility. I was shocked by how lonely she was especially with my father working away more and more. When I looked at things now I realised how few friends she really had. She never went out on girls nights out, or around to neighbours for a coffee morning. She admitted she would like her own child but could never see it happening. The more she told me the more I wanted to comfort her and tell her I was there for her.

My next visit home should have been the Easter holidays but I could only get a few days off due to my part-time job and the amount of coursework I had. I had arrived home on a Thursday afternoon and I was due back on to University on the Sunday. I had already spoken to my Dad who told me he would be away till Friday. I let myself into the house realising Elizabeth must have been at work. With no one at home I went upstairs to log onto their computer and started browsing some of Liz's files. I checked the file marked 'x' but there was no new material although after viewing those pictures on numerous occasions they still got me hard. I then clicked a file marked videos and there was 1 file in there which I clicked on.

The video was obviously filmed using the webcam since it started with just how the room looked now, empty. I could here Dad telling her to come in. I could here her laughing and giggling saying she wasn't sure. Dad who was also laughing, now presumably holding the webcam judging by how jittery it had become, told her not to be so silly. Then a sight that made me instantly erect.

In walked my mom from the hallway wearing a black corset, with suspenders and high heels. She was still laughing and it looked like she had been drinking beforehand, probably for Dutch courage. She acted shy as dad moved closer whilst asking her to turn around. As she did the picture went blurred as he panned the cam down to her arse cheeks. His hand came into shot as he grabbed one of her cheeks and she let out a little yelp.

"Lie on the bed," I heard him say and he pulled back to get a full length shot of her on the bed. She was still smiling but things were getting more serious. "Run your hands all over your body" he commanded. Her eyes closed as she began stroking herself, gently across her covered breast, down her waist and over her thighs and then pushing with a bit more force running her hand between her legs over her black, transparent panties. My Dad zoomed in on the panties and you could clearly make out the thin mound of hair underneath the knickers. A small wet stain was already appearing and again Dad's hand came into focus as he pushed his thumb against her pussy lips. You could hear her moan in the background and then her hands wrapped around his pushing it harder against her pussy.

He pulled back again concentrating on her upper area.

"Pull your tits out." Without hesitation her hand slipped inside the black corset pulling free one of her breast. Her puffed nipple standing erect as Dad again zoomed in. "Lick it." As she pushed her breast towards her mouth, her tongue wrapped around her nipple. The saliva glistened under the bedroom light.

The next thing it seemed my father had temporarily put the camera down and I could hear a bag rustling in the background. Then the camera was picked up and refocused on my mom sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I got you this," I heard him say leaving my mom with an astonished look on her face. Then it became clear what it was he had bought her, it was a vibrator.

"I don't need this Tim."

"Please, just for me." She looked unsure as she took the object from him. Then slowly, but unconfidently spread her legs pulling her panties to one side. Her lips were swollen and obviously wet. The camera again went blurred as Dad repositioned himself although in the background a low hum could be heard. He pulled back to allow my mother to slowly insert the new toy. At first she looked unimpressed until Dad suggested she turned it up. The humming increased and a look of ecstasy crossed my Mom's face. As she gained confidence in her new toy she inserted the vibrator deeper and deeper inside, each time she pulled it out the plastic was clearly shimmering with my mother's juices. I could hear my Dad grunting as he was clearly enjoying the show eventually having to put the camera down as it became too shaky to see anything. I could still hear my Dad playing with himself but I could now see my mom lying on her back, the camera pointing straight between her legs with the vibrator almost disappearing from site.

"Oh Tim!!!" I heard her cry as her climax peaked. I then saw my Dad move in front of the camera, cock in hand frantically rubbing his own member. My mom sat up and was rubbing her tits against his cock. He let out a groan as he shot his load leaving his creamy cum over her breast and neck. He then wiped his cock over her face leaving a trail as he did so. Her tongue came out and caressed the end of his member cleaning off any remaining cum and in doing so leaving a pellet of sperm on her tongue which she swallowed. He then returned to the webcam which he picked up to show off his residue over her nipples. Then there was darkness.

Hurriedly I copied the film onto my memory stick, I knew this was going to take a battering and after weeks of self control my motherly desires returned with full force.

Elizabeth got in from work at about 4pm by which timeI had managed to tidy myself up and had showered. I was just watching a bit of T.V. when she walked in looking tired. She looked over and smiled as I stood up to embrace her.

"Hey you, good to see you back home safely."

"Good to see you too, how was work?"

"Don't ask, I am exhausted."

"Sit yourself down I will get you a cuppa." Before she could protest I disappeared into the kitchen and put the kettle on.

"How is University going?" she enquired from the other room. "Not partying too hard I hope?"

"Nah no time at the moment, especially with the job and my assignments, I have had to knuckle down a bit." As I spoke I could see her through the crack of the door. As she kneeled onto the sofa her blue skirt rode up allowing an ample view of her thigh. She had also removed her jacket and her bra was clearly on view beneath the white blouse but I was to far away to get any detail. I presumed she would be going to get changed before he finished making the tea.

"Glad to hear you are taking it seriously." The kettle had boiled and I quickly made a mug of tea for both of us. As I carried them in she made no attempt to reposition herself leaving her fleshy thigh on view. I nearly spilt her tea as she leant forward to pull forward a coaster on the table for me to place her mug down. As she leaned forward I was treated to a view straight down her top and I could see her perfectly mounded breast in a white satin bra. I could feel my erection forming and quickly lowered my mug onto a second coaster immediately next to hers.

As we chatted I wondered if she could feel the sparks of electricity I felt when sitting so close to her. I tried to steel regular looks at her thighs trying to commit the picture to memory as well as re-examining the bra clearly visible under her blouse.

"So what's up with your job?" I asked

"You don't want to hear about my boring life," she said.

"Of course I do, it can't be any more boring than hearing about me studying," I said with a grin. She laughed.

"Oh yeah, all those boring parties and girls," she said sarcastically. This time we both laughed. After a few moments I prompted her to speak.

"Go on."

"Well okay," she said "but you will be bored."

"Try me."

"Well the job is okay I guess but to be honest I want to work more than 12 hours a week. Things are pretty boring now you are not here." With that she reached out and squeezed my hand. "Mind you I could do without this horrible uniform too."

"I like it," I said without thinking.

"You do?" I knew I had dug myself a hole.

"Well yeah, it looks good on you but then I think anything would." She laughed before giving me a hug.

"I missed you." As I embraced her back I realised I felt exactly the same.

"I miss you too." With that she pulled back looking a little weepy as she tried to force a smile.

"Look at me," she managed through the tears. "What a mess."

"You still look good to me." Whilst trying to laugh as she cried she reached out for a tissue to dry her eyes. As she did her legs uncrossed allowing a perfect few of the red panties she was wearing.

"I need to get changed and then we should think about what we shall have for dinner."

"Why don't we go out for food?"

"I don't have any money on me until payday."

"No worries I got paid before I come home, my treat."

"You should be saving that for your studies."

"Nah, I will only party it away otherwise and believe me I do that far too much as it is."

"Okay it's a date," she said once more smiling even though her puffy, red eyes gave away her recent tears. "Let me have a soak in the bath and then we can go."

"No rush."

Whilst Elizabeth had a bath I went into my room and relived the last few moments in my head. Her panties, her breast, my cock was rock hard and I rubbed it vigorously thinking about her. Again I cleaned myself up and then I then got changed into a pair of dark denim jeans, a short sleeved shirt and a black jumper all of which I had recently purchased from my own store. I then sat back on my bed, closed my eyes and listenened to my I-pod.

I felt a hand on my knee that made me jump and then I saw my Mom's brown eyes staring down at me. She was in a bathrobe with her hair still wrapped in a towel

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay I was just listening to my music."

"Are you sure you want to go out?"

"Of course. Hurry up I'm getting hungry." I said with a grin which she returned.

As she left my room the dressing gown parted when she walked allowing me a view of her smooth legs. I knew I was going to be horny all night.

About an hour later we were ready to go. My Mom had made a real effort wearing a red dress and heels. Whilst the dress length was conservatively to just below the knee the dress hugged all her curves and had a neck line that allowed a view of a small amount of cleavage. I told her she looked gorgeous and in response she made some comment about not having much opportunity to dress up now days.

We called a taxi which took us to a nice Italian restaurant in town. I had meatballs whilst my mom ordered the spaghetti bolognaise. As I watched her lips surround the food rude images filled my head. Her lips puckered as she sipped the spaghetti through her mouth. She caught me watching and she laughed too presuming I was watching her struggle with the longer strands of spaghetti which she had used her fingers to push into her mouth.

As I settled the bill she reached out her hand to touch mine.

"Thank you for tonight."

"Believe me it's my pleasure," and I meant it. "Where do you want to go now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Dad's not back till later tomorrow, we both have the day off and it's still early. I thought we could grab a drink at that new bar around the corner." She looked worried for a moment.

"I told you I have no money."

"It's not a problem; I told you I have been paid."

"No Mark this is too much."

"Listen, I don't know about you but it's nice that we seem to be getting on. I know I have not been easy to live with. I am enjoying myself. Besides it make a change being with a beautiful woman rather than Jeff and Mo." She laughed at that and with a fixed smile she nodded her approval.

The bar I had chosen was a lively bar, quite large with a small dance floor. Although crowded we managed to grab a sofa and sat down.

"What are you drinking?"

"A sparkling water please." I mocked a shock expression.

"I'm not ordering any soft drinks." Elizabeth laughed

"Oh, a Bacardi and coke then please."

At the bar I bought myself a pint of lager and ordered Elizabeth a double Bacardi and coke. Initially we sat opposite each other but as we were finding it difficult to hear each other above the music I moved next to her. Soon another couple had grabbed the other couch and I kept noticing how the boyfriend, who was about 22, despite having a hot girlfriend who was wearing a short skirt and heels, kept looking over towards my mother.

"There are some gorgeous women in here," my Mom said "it's a shame you are stuck with me here. I can always leave if you want?" I burst out laughing, not realising she was being serious.

"Trust me you are getting as much attention as any of these girls." She looked confused.

"What do you mean?" I was feeling a little uncomfortable but carried on with my explanation.

"You must have noticed how many men have been checking you out." She just looked at me blankly. I slowly shook my head with a wry smile on my face as I took another sip of my beer.

"Really?" She seemed to enjoy this latest revelation "But most of these guys are young enough to be my son."A smile crossed her lips.

"Well you are still hot." She laughed and smiled shyly when she saw the man opposite looking directly at her.

As the night went on my mom started to relax a little more. We even flirted a little though I suspected she was not aware of it. I watched her as she headed back from the toilet. A man called her over and started talking to her. He was in his early twenties and his group of friends all turned to see the beauty he was talking too. I could see her throw her head back in laughter as did the rest of the party and soon she was enveloped within the group. After about 20 minutes she came back, looking a little drunk as she almost tripped over a small step.

"New friends?" I jokingly enquired. She laughed.

"Yes they thought we were dating. They were shocked you were my son."

"What did you talk about?" She suddenly clammed up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She paused then looked directly at me. "Promise you won't tell your father?"

"Sure." Again she hesitated still unsure whether to speak. "They were telling me how beautiful and sexy I was." This time I grinned.

"I have been telling you that all night."

"I know but these are strangers, you just say it because I am your mom." I didn't say anything, if only she knew.

Then one of the men from the party broke away from the group and headed over with a couple of shot glasses.

"Hi, I'm Keith" he said putting the two shots on our table and started to shake my hand. "I just wondered if you two wanted these." My mom started to protest but I picked up the shot passing one too her.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12