Finding Mother

Story Info
An adopted man wants to find mother.
5.1k words
4.44
133.4k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEaster46
KEaster46
399 Followers

I

Why this older waitress should catch my eye I really do not know. But she does just the same. While I am in my twenties she must be in her fifties. She is not particularly pretty nor is her figure anything to brag about. She has faded blue eyes, Mousy brown hair and a rather slim straight body with smallish tits. But I must say even in her waitress uniform her ass does standout as a perfect round solid pleasing to the eye rump. I guess I must admit I am an ass man. My stopping into the diner every morning has become a habit. I do so enjoy watching her walk around switching her hips and wiggling that most perfect ass.

After my parents died I moved up from the city and have been living in the cabin for the last six months. My loving parents have provided for me well. We (they) owned a town house in the city and a lovely country home in which I grew up. But this summer cabin has always been my favorite. So I moved up here to enjoy the outdoors and study so I might start college next year.

Bessy; that is her name has been a waitress here for two years. I just can not seem to get enough of her so that is way I ride my bike down to town every morning to eat at the Bessy Dew Inn restaurant.

This Saturday morning I was late getting down and just barely got in before breakfast was over. I ate slowly and enjoyed watching Bessy wiggle between the tables going about her work. I even fantasize that she is naked and walking around just for me. I stayed as long as I could and slowly gave up my table walking out ready to return home.

I saw Bessy come out the back door and walk toward a rusty beat up pick up truck. Since we are on a first name bases I called to her and asked her which way she was going. She said she lived up behind the Log house gas station on the mountain. I asked her if she would give me a ride as I had twisted the chain on my bike and did not want to walk all the way home. Cutting the distance by more than half would help.

Bessy smilingly said “Sure” and I loaded my bike in the truck bed. Crawling into the cab next to Bessy set my heart to racing. But keeping my breathing under control I made small talk as we moved up the mountain.

Bessy’s voice was low and kind of melodious like a church bell clear and easily understood.

I kept my breathing under control but could do nothing about my raising erection. My shorts are made of soft cotton and can not hide my hardening cock. Bessy asked where I lived and I told her it was the large log cabin at the end of the hard top road. She turned and looked at me. “You own that place?” she asked.

I knew what she was really asking. She was wondering how a young man could own such a place. So I told her my parents had died and left it to me. She said she had been up that way many times when she was out walking. I jumped at this and said if she would drive me all the way up I would be happy to show her the place. A deal was made and she shifted into second to make it up the hill in her old truck.

“Come in Please. Can I get you something to drink?” I asked trying to be a good host. Bessy accepted a cola and I had one for myself. The first thing I showed her was the terrace that stood out over the cliff. Walking through the living room, out the French doors you stood in what seem to be space. The ground drops away below and nothing to either side so it looks like you are hanging out in space which is just about what you are doing.

It was midsummer yet up here on the shaded side of the mountain it feels cool. The breeze was easy but it felt a little chilly. I saw her shiver and with out thinking I placed an arm around her shoulders. She curled into my chest and stop shivering. “It does stay cool till mid day I said but it warms up nicely in the afternoon.”

I could see by her eyes that she was taken by the beauty of the view that starched for miles. I hugged her closer and when she looked up at me I lowered my mouth to cover hers. At first I felt her stiffen and then relax. Her lips parted to allow my tongue in. My tongue explored her warm sweet mouth for what seemed like a life time. Then her tongue darted up to meet my own. We danced and let out tongues do a ballet.

I pulled back and looked into those faded eyes that were now not faded at all. But were bright with the flames of passion. I was not about to lose the moment so I picked her thin frame up in my arms carried her back inside. I crossed the living room and entered my bed room. Falling on the bed I once more took her into my arms.

Bessy slipped a strong hand into my shorts. Her grip was tight and her fingers circled my erection as if they were four serpents. I slipped my hand up under the uniform skirt to find her with out panties. Her pussy was shaved and smooth as if she had known today was the day and shaved it just for me.


She said “Let me shower first OK? I need to clean up.” I pointed the way to the bath and watched her moved her beautiful ass in that direction. I quickly jumped up and ran to the other bathroom were I washed my cock and ass and every thing in between. I even brushed my teeth.

When Bessy came out she was wrapped in a thick towel. I was naked on the bed with my cock in my hand. She stopped by the bed and smiled at me. I said “It’s not much but I hope you will enjoy it.”

“It is lovely. May I show you how much I love it?” she said softly.

“Be my gust” I said. Bessy dropped the towel and climbed up on the bed settling between my knees.

Bessy lowered her head till her lips were pressed to the head of my cock. Then she darted the tip of her tongue out to lick along the tiny opening at the end. She pulled down on the foreskin to force open the tiny mouth as she flicked her tongue tip along it. This was something different I had never experienced before and it was very erotic and I told her so. But I may have said it in such a way as to make it a little erotic. I said “I have had some great fucking blow jobs but you’re a wonderful cock sucker.”

Her eyes lifted looking out the top under her brows but never taking her tongue off my cock. She then closed her eyes and slipped her mouth down the length of my cock. I felt the head stop at the throat. Then with draw until only the tip of the head was still in her mouth. Then she lowered her mouth again talking all of my cock into her warm smooth mouth. I was getting the best fucking blow job I ever had. “Holey fuck, Bessy that is great.” I whimpered.

As good as it was I reached down and pulled her by her shoulders till she was up along side of me. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing, nothing at all. You are great but I need some of that pussy I know you have. “I said.

I quickly rolled her on her back and wiggled between her legs. Her hands found my ass and she pulled at me. She was as hot and needy as I was. My erection found the mark and drove in with little resistance. She moaned pushing up to meet my thrust. We came together and there was electricity in the air. It was all around us as we pulled and pushed fighting one another yet wanting to gain the next higher plain of pleasure. It was like I was possessed I could not get enough of her. She was giving as much as she got. Bessy was the best fuck I had ever had.

She reeked with the strong odor of sex. She screamed as she began shivering climax after climax. I wanted to join her but I could not get over the hump. I was so close yet I could not reach a climax. She gripped my ass harder helping me pound down into her joyous body.

I pulled free and she knew what I wanted so she turned around and lifted her ass up in the air for me. Her head and shoulders were flat on the bed with her knees lifting her fine ass up to me. I took hold of her by the hips and pulled her back to my wet dripping cock. The cock head found her well fucked pussy and slipped back in to the very hilt. My balls swinging back and forth as I started driving into her pussy again. She pushed back to meet me and I hit bottom every time.

My eyes were focused on her tiny rear entrance. I slowed and taking my cock in hand I pulled it out of her pussy and rubbed the wet head across her tiny asshole. She said “Yes, do it.” So I pushed the head of my cock slowly into her hungry ass. That was it, as soon as I was well seated in her ass I felt my balls pull up tight under my cock. I drove in as far as I could go and let go a stream of molten lava. Filling her ass with a load saved for just such a fine ass. I yelled I was coming and she said she screamed she was too.

Evan as I watched this older lady slip into her clothing I still wondered why she affected me so. I offered to make lunch but she said she had something she had to do. I tried to pin her down for a second visit but she said we would just have to wait and see when she was free. I took it from what she said she was seeing someone and I was just a one morning-er. I let the subject drop as she drove off in her old truck.

I have some money and I have friends so I made some inquires and soon had a lot of information on Bessy. She was indeed fifty-four, once married. One child, a son given up for adoption at the time of birth. She owned little in the way of property except for the dinner but she did have a fair bank account. I wondered why she worked at the dinner when she could afford to live without working.

II

I am not the best house keeper in the world so after two weeks I asked around and found a lady that cleans houses. Millie arrived on Friday morning at eight sharp. She was maybe forty, round from head to foot. A smile as bright and as large as all out doors. She looked around and said she needed to go back down to the store and get some supplies. I gave her fifty dollars and told her to get what ever she needed for today and the next time. Mille returned with two boxes of cleaning supplies. She said for me to get out of her way and she would have the place spotless in a few hours.


I took my book and sat out on the terrace. Mille wanted to know if I wanted her to do my laundry also and I told her sure. The drapes were open so I could see Mille picking up my cloths. She came across my jockey’s and I was sure she could smell the sex on them. It came up to near noon and I asked Mille if she would like to have lunch with me. She answered in the affirmative and I was off to the dinner for a coupe of eat out box lunches.

Bessy was at the counter when I picked up the lunches. She said “Two lunches, you have company?” I told her I had a cleaning lady in for the day. She laughed and smiled as if I were not telling the truth. I paid for the lunches and Bessy said “Gee I guess you did not know I also cleaned cottages after work.”

I said “Bessy I would love for you to stop by and inspect the cleaning job later if you have time. Say eight tonight?” she nodded and walked off.

Mille and I sat out on the terrace eating our lunches. I notice Mille was not wearing a wedding ring. So I asked her if she were married. She said yes but her husband had gone out for milk three years ago and had not bothered to come back. We talked about that for a few minutes and I got the impression Mille was just as happy he had not returned. I asked her about men friends and she only laughed. I asked her again and she said there were few enough men around here let alone a single one that would take up with the likes of her. I told her I thought she was very pretty and I would love to be seen with a pretty lady such as her.

She blushed and when I stood her eyes fell to my crotch and she choked when she saw my erection was pushing out my cut offs. I walked up close to where she was seated and picked up her lunch box. She jumped up saying she would take care of the trash. I followed her into the house and when she turned to place the trash in the bin I pushed my hard-on into the crack between her chubby ass cheeks. She stopped but remand bent over. I pushed a little harder and my erection was firmly jammed into her loose fitting jeans. Mille moaned and still did not stand up. So I place my hands on her plump hips and wiggled my hard-on in deeper still. “Oh, please, don’t, don’t tease me like this. You’re too young to want an old lady like me.” She moaned.

“Mille, Baby I like what you have back here and if you will let me I’ll show you just how much I like it.” I told her. She started to cry. I pulled back and turned her around into my waiting arms. I walked her through the bedroom doors. Standing by the bed I kissed her fat little face and she kissed me back. Mille was a fine kisser.


I took a firm grasp on her large soft round tits and squeezed hard. She about fainted as I laid her back on the bed. I got the idea she just might be one of those women that enjoy a little rough play. So as I pulled her jeans down and off her chubby legs I patted her thighs a little hard. I dropped my cut offs then pulled her to a sitting position. I pulled her t-shirt off over her head and unhooked her five snap bra. Her tits came free like to large soft melons filling my hands. I twisted the nipples and she looked up at me with a tear in her eye and a strange smile on her fat little face.

My cock jumped to full attention pointing straight at her. I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her face into my crotch. Her open mouth welcomed my cock all the way up to the balls. Mille took my cock deep in her mouth and she quickly did magic things with her tongue and lips. I cried “God Damn it Mille don’t make me cum yet.”

“Don’t you like it?” she murmured?

I said “Fuck yes but I want some of that plump fat ass first.”

I crawled up on the bed and got Mille on all fours. Her ass was wide and the cheeks were plump I wondered if I had enough cock to reach her pussy. She set her legs apart and I got up between them with my cock in hand. I fingered her pussy to get it wide open as I pushed forward. She was wet and juicy. I slipped in easy and to the hilt. Taking a firm grip on her hips I jerked her ass back into me. It was a good wet pussy just the way I like it. I took my right hand and patted her on the ass. Each pat got harder and the sound of my palm made a hell of a smacking sound. She let out little moans, while begging me to stop. But her words were not saying “STOP” to me they were words of a little girl protesting some spanking in the year past. I laid a really hard one on her fat ass and she cried out “Please Daddy, don’t, no more.”

So I stopped and slowed my driving cock. She whimpered and she shivered giving up a climax in little jerks. I did not cum but when Mille was done she fell forward on the bed pulling free of my cock.

I lay beside her for a long time. Then she sat up saying “I better get back to my job.” I did not want to hurt her any more and I had lost my drive. I said “Yes Mille I guess you better.”

I did not want to be close to her any more today so I went out for a walk up the mountain side above the house. I walked, I rested and I thought about these two older ladies that had entered my life. I wanted to see each again and I wanted to fuck them each again.

If all went well I would get my chance with Bessy later tonight. I was headed back toward the house when I saw Mille leave. The house was spotless and my jeans and shirts were all clean, folded lying on the foot of my bed.

III

I showered and laid down to rest. I woke with a start. I thought I had over slept but the clock told me it was only six o’clock. Bessy would not be here till eight. I still had two hours before Bessy was due.

I had been avoiding cleaning out the Master bedroom that had been my parent’s room. But for some reason I went in there and started to open drawers and look around. I tossed the clothing into a pile that I would ask Mille to get rid of for me. Maybe a church could use both men’s and women’s clothing.

On the top shelf of the closest I found a fire proof box. I sat on the bed and opened it. There was a deed to a piece of property that I knew nothing about. A few shares of stock from a company long out of business. Then on the bottom of the pile I found a thick envelope. In the upper left corner was printed “County of Edinburgh, State home for Orphan boys.”

For a moment I thought that maybe my parents had at one time tried to adopt a boy. Then I thought that maybe I was adopted. My hands were shaking when I open and read the papers. I was adopted. They took me home just five days after my birth to an Elizabeth Gains. There was also another paper from the family lawyer stating they had put on deposit some money for the mother.

I was shook up and deeply saddened. I never knew I was adopted. This did not set well with me and I had many mixed thoughts and emotions.

Then I saw that the date of my birth was different from what I had thought all these years. I was nearly five months older than I thought I was. I had always celebrated my birthday in July but this said I was born in March. Strange, very strange I wondered why they would have changed the date. Letting everything stay there I came down stairs to get a beer. I was still out on the terrace when Bessy arrived. I was so happy to see her I forgot all about the box up stairs.

Bessy looked good in a tight straight dress. It was form fitted and really looked good on her. I wasted no time in kissing her, cupping her fine firm ass and letting her know what I wanted. I told her she looked wonderful and asked her if she wanted a drink. She said yes to the drink and I fixed two highballs. Hand in hand we walked out on the terrace.


Bessy walked slowly ahead of me and I could not help but notice how the thin material hung around her round tight ass. My cock jumped as I remembered how I had watched it disappear into that tight ass. I have been an ass man for as long as I remember.

Just by chance once many years ago I happen to see a man screw a woman in the ass and when I was old enough to get my first fuck I wanted to do just that. Ever since I have enjoyed the erotic taboo of ass fucking and when the girl really enjoys it as Bessy had enjoyed it I go really wild.

I sat two empty glasses on the terrace railing. I work out and have strong arms. Bessy was standing close running her hands up my arms. “I love your arms.” She said. With this I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. I had not let the fact that there were no panty lines under her dress escape me. I knew she was naked under the silky dress. As she fell back on the bed I pushed her dress up around her waist. She parted her legs as my mouth came close to her freshly shaved pussy. My God it was a great looking pussy. I licked and wiggled my tongue in her. Paying close attention to the tiny protrusion that was her clitoris. Bessy gave me a juicy climax which I licked up enjoying every drop of her essence.

Bessy quickly pulled the dress over her head as I dropped my last bit of clothing to the floor. Two naked bodies rolled around feeling the warmth and softness of the other. I kissed her and she kissed me her hands finding my cock. After a few minutes of rolling and thrashing around I ended on my back.

She sat across me and looked down into my eyes. My cock was up into her and she just sat there looking down at me. I flexed my dick and she squeezed it with her wonderful muscles.

We did this flex, squeeze thing for several minutes and then she lifted herself up and down a few times. She squeezed my dick with those wonderful muscles all the way up and down. I reached down and rubbed a finger across her clitoris. I watched her eyes close in total joy. I grabbed her by the hips pushing her back and forth making my dick flop around inside her wet pussy. She yelled with joy and tried to speak but the words were distorted with moans of happiness.

Bessy arched her back and tossed her head back so far I thought she would break her neck. Then I felt that warm flow of juices run out all over me. Down between my legs and over my belly. Bessy was coming by the gallon.

KEaster46
KEaster46
399 Followers
12