Finding Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bounced up driving deeper into her and making her squeal for joy. Bessy collapsed on me and lay in a state of complete relaxation. We fell asleep that way locked together with my hard-on still deeply embedded in her hot tight cunt.

I woke sometime later and rolled the sleeping Bessy off me. I fixed myself another drink walking naked out on to the deck. I stood in the cool night air my cock still throbbing to the beat of my heart.

I heard Bessy behind me before I felt her pointed little tits press twin nipples into my bare back. She was cool and her nipples were stiff. Bessy reached around and took my cock in both her hands. “You need to put this some where warm so it will explode for us.” She rested her forehead between my shoulder blades and said “It really felt good the way you did it the last times.” I told her she had the most beautiful ass I had ever seen and I would love to fuck it again.

Then I said “Of course you can suck it first if you want?”

“Yes, I would like that too.” She said.

A few minutes later I was standing next to the bed. Bessy was seated on the side of the bed with her arms around my waist. Her mousy brown hair was flying in all directions as her mouth worked feverishly on my cock. It was so sexy to watch my cock disappear in her mouth. At that moment I wondered if she could be my mother. That single thought shot through me like a bolt of lighting and my cock grew harder. I did not want to cum in her mouth. I wanted to feel it in her ass and watch as it gave her great pleasure. I pulled away and she smiled up at me.

She was on all fours her tiny ass pointed at me. I applied a generous amount of K-Y jelly to her ass and my cock. Then I played the cock head up and down her tiny crack. Watching it rub over that tiny opening got me so hot I thought I was going to have a climax with out getting it in to her. But then I paused at the entrance and pushed slowly forward the tiny opening resisted at first, the cock head flatted as it pushed. Then I felt an ever so slight giving of her muscles. The pointed end of my cock passed into her as she sighed in a way that told me she was having the same feeling of pleasure as I was.

It was funny but as my cock head slipped into her I felt the flattened head reform inside her back to its’ pointed shape. I had never felt any thing like that before it was delicious.

Again at this moment I thought want if this woman was my mother. If I found out she was in deed my mother could I still enjoy fucking her.


Would she enjoy fucking me? Could we live with this knowing she was my mother? I was driving myself crazy so I closed my eyes and pushed.

She went to the master shower and me to the guest shower. She was dressed as I returned to the bedroom to retrieve my clothing. She sat on the bed looking at me as I dressed.

We agreed it best if we go out of town to have dinner. So I drove us out to the County line roadhouse. The music was a mix and the food was good. I did not see anyone I knew at first then I noticed that Millie was working at the open grill. There was a kitchen but also an open grill where one could watch as their steaks were grilled to perfection. The place was nearly full with people of all ages. I noticed a few guys at the bar looked at Bessy as we moved to the table along the wall. I guess I was not the only guy here that appreciated a nice slim trim figure. But even as these thought wiggled there way across my fuck fried brain I felt a strange tightening in my crotch as I watched Millie waddle around with her back to me. Mille had a plump ass and a great juicy pussy and I enjoyed both.

We ate and watched the crowd mill around. There was laughter and singing as the band played a few oldies. I had not noticed how many drinks we had after dinner. We had danced a few times and we were relaxed enjoying each others company.

At a lull in the festivities I pointed at Mille and told Bessy she was my cleaning lady. Bessy said she knew her from the diner. I got the feeling Bessy now that she knew who my cleaning lady was did not feel threatened by her or jealous. Boy if she only knew. I smiled at her she smiled back.

I don’t know why but I asked Bessy if she owned the diner after all it was named after her. She admitted he did own it. But much preferred to let people think she only worked there and asked me not to tell any one. When anyone would ask her about it she would just say I am not the only Bessy in the world.

I paid the bill and we were headed for the door when I saw Mille look at us. She smiled and slowly turned back to the Grill. I would see her next Tuesdays and may have to explain then what I was doing out with Bessy or maybe not. But I knew one thing Millis was only coming over to do my washing and there would be time to enjoy her fully.

Arriving back at the cabin Bessy said she had to go home as she had pets to let out and all that stuff. So I kissed her and watched as she drove off in her battered truck. After being fucked and sucked to a frazzle I slept like a baby.

III

I woke too late to get down to the diner for breakfast so I had coffee and toast. The second cup of coffee in hand I walked to my parent’s bedroom to look through more papers. I tried to read but my mind was all fuzzy with thoughts of both Bessy and Millie both ladies were getting to be very special. I wondered if either could be Elizabeth Gains my birth mother.

NEXT: Finding Mother II

Mother found

12