Finding My F-Stop, and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took hold of the base of the shaft of Bobby's cock ."Take it in your mouth," I said to Anna.

She supported herself with her arms, and began to suck and slurp hungrily while I tugged at his shaft. Bobby could only hold out for a few moments. His entire body went rigid for an instant, and he groaned loudly as Anna swallowed his first spurt. He continued coming, and Anna managed to keep up with him until she had sucked the last few drops.

I decided to let Bobby take the lead, and let him do whatever he wanted. I assumed that he would focus his attentions on Anna, taking advantage of the novelty of being with someone new. After he rested a few minutes, he was ready for action again.

Like my threesome with Jake and Marty from the day before, the details from this incredible experience with Anna and Bobby remain a bit hazy. There were memorable highlights, of course, like when I was locked in a passionate 69 with Anna, and Bobby started to fuck her from behind. She and I were simultaneously licking and sucking each other, while Bobby was pumping furiously and filling her.

At one point, I was sucking Bobby's cock while he licked Anna's pussy, and she in turn was licking mine, our bodies forming a neat triangle on the bed. We then reversed positions, and I got to lick her pussy while Bobby licked mine, and Anna was sucking on Bobby's cock. Oh, how I wish that "sexual geometry" had been a course at college!

In then process of exhausting all possible sexual combinations, the three of us had finally exhausted ourselves. We drifted off to sleep in a tangle of warm bodies on the bed, content to pick this up another day.