Finding My Fantasy Pt. 06

Story Info
Going on a short vacation, I seem to always disappoint him
5.1k words
3.14
7.9k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayijr
mayijr
6 Followers

We had made plans to go away for the weekend. We were both off work and didn't have the kids so we took full advantage of it! I got your message saying you were headed my way, and to be ready.

When you pulled into my driveway I grabbed my bag and walked to your car, placing my it in the back. I sat down in the passenger's side of the car and smiled at you. You look at my outfit carefully, and from the look on your face you aren't exceptionally thrilled.

"What's the matter babe?" I ask.

"What do you think you're wearing?" You ask, in more of a statement type of tone.

I look over my clothes and don't really see anything wrong. I had on a tanktop with a zip up hoodie over it and some shorts. I thought I looked reasonably good, and really had hoped you'd be pleased with it.

"I don't know... I thought it looked nice, and I thought you'd like it babe. I'm sorry." I reply.

"Wow, is this the only kind of stuff you brought to wear? Were you hoping to pick up another guy while we're gone or what? Having me isn't enough for you I guess." You say.

"I brought some shorts and capris, and some tank tops, t-shirts and my swimsuit. I didn't know where you had picked for us to go, so I brought a little of everything," I quickly answer. "And I could never want anyone but you! You're all I need and everything to me. Please don't think I could replace you. No other man could compare to you babe!"

"Just shut your fucking mouth!" You say as you pull out of my driveway.

I do as I'm told, I shut my mouth and look at the floor board of the car. I know the rule, anytime you're mad I am to look at the floor and be very careful what I say. Or in this case, say absolutely nothing until I'm told. I know you have a temper, and I'm not trying to make another stupid decision. As I'm thinking very carefully about what to do to make this situation better and how I can fix it, you reach over hand grab my wrist - hard.

"Have you completely forgotten your rules today?" You say in an angry growl. " Where, exactly, is your hand supposed to be when I'm mad,.. well, really anytime we're in the car?"

My eyes widen, and I panic for a split second. I reply, "I'm so, SO sorry babe. I was concentrating so much on how to make today better and not keep messing up that I--" I'm cut short with a slap to the face.

"I didn't ask what you thought, and I don't need to. You think what I say you do. Now answer my question. Where is it supposed to be?"

"On your dick babe," I say.

"That's better" you reply as you push my hand where it belongs. I keep my head and eyes strictly down to the ground as I rub and caress your huge dick through your pants. I can't wait until you get it out later. I love your dick. I love to touch it, suck on it and lick it.. but most of all I love when you make me choke on it. I absolutely love how I have no control over when I get to breathe. Or realizing that there are tears streaming down my face. I would love nothing more than to have your big dick in my mouth all day long.

Then in the same angry growl you say, "Give me your phone. You don't need it when you're with me since I'm the only one you need to ever talk to anyway."

I hand you my phone off my lap. You turn it off quickly and put it in your pants pocket. I know you're right, and I shouldn't be allowed to have a phone unless I can't be around you. I know I'm not allowed to talk to anyone else unless you know about it and have approved the communication.

I focus more on my hand that's feeling your big, amazing dick. Thinking about it and being allowed to touch it noticeably starts getting me worked up. You see me start biting and licking my lips. I can't help but kind of squirm in my seat every few moments and you even think you hear my breathing change occasionally. You're really starting to enjoy how turned on I seem to be, so you decide to see how far I'll go to please you. You settle into the seat and place your right arm on the back of my seat.

"Give me your bra." You say.

With a puzzled look I reply, "What?", and look up at you.

You slap my face hard, "I didn't ask you a fucking question so I don't need the reply, and I didn't give you permission to look up! Stupid bitch.. You're really set on making this a terrible trip, aren't you!?"

"No babe, I'm so sorry," I say, staring down at your dick. "Is it ok for me to use both hands to take my bra off? I'll put it right back though, I swear!"

"You know the rule, and you know where your hand is supposed to be. I'm taking your bra kind of as a punishment for how you're dressed and how you've been acting, but mainly because I want to. So how you get around the rules to abide by my punishments isn't really my concern. Figure it out." You reply; your eyes never leaving the road.

I reach one hand behind me, under my shirt and attempt to unclasp my bra. Out of nowhere you hit my upper arm, "Hurry the fuck up. I didn't tell you to take your time." You say very flat and calm, but I don't waste time thinking you'll remain that way. I know that was a warning shot.

I finally get my bra unhooked and off, using only my one hand- I'm pretty impressed with myself. I hand the bra to you. You look at me, look at the bra, and toss it out the car window.

"Babe! Wha--," I'm cut short again with a hit to the mouth, this time not a slap. I put one hand to my mouth, and leave the other on your rock hard dick. I was almost positive I felt your dick get even harder right when you hit me. Instinctively I rubbed my face, it hurt pretty bad. But only moments after I could feel how wet my panties were getting, and I am so embarrassed! I mean, over the short course of our car ride I've been hit twice already, talked down to and called derogatory names--and I love it.

You grab a fist full of my hair from the back of my head, and still without taking your eyes off the road you force my head to your lap. I eagerly take your huge dick in my mouth, sucking first then licking it. I keep my mouth and hands working it up and down, getting it further into my mouth. I had lost track of the fact you still had your hand in my hair, so when you started pushing my head down harder it startled me and I lose my rhythm. This irritates you and the next push is much harder, shoving your dick into my throat. I start to cough and try to take your dick from my mouth, but you hold my position tight. It seems like minutes go by before you release the pressure on my head (although it was only a few seconds). When I come up to breathe I make some questionable sounds and even I'm not sure if I'm going to be sick.

"You better not in my car, bitch!" You say after you hear me. "Put it back in your throat, or I will."

As I gather myself and stop my coughing I feel you hit the back of me head, showing me that I'm moving way to slow. I quickly comply with your order and start sucking on your dick again. I push harder on myself to get you further into my throat, but I'm not as good as you are at filling my throat. I hear your irritated sigh as you grab my hair again and start slamming my head down on your big, hard dick. You are kind enough to let me get a couple times of feeling your dick in my throat before holding my head down again. This time I don't cough so much. You pull my head up a little, but push back down on my head further. It feels like forever since I was able to breathe. I start to panic a little and I think you feel my squirming. A few moments later you release my head.

"How wet is that pussy? Unbutton your shorts and show me how wet you get when you're around a real man!" You order; I can tell this isn't a request, so I hurry to get them undone.

As I slide my hand down my own pants to my aching pussy I move my other hand back to your hard dick. In my own pants I can feel on the back of my hand how wet my panties are, and it causes me to catch my breath.. I know how happy you're going to be. I don't have to even part my pussy to feel how soaking wet you made me. I push further in to play with my swollen clit, stroking your dick harder. After I couple of quick feels I make myself pull my hand out to show you. Touching my soaked, aching clit felt so good babe.. I didn't want to stop. We could both see the glare from the moon off my fingers and hand. It was soaked from all my juices. You grab my wrist and start to bring it closer to your face, but stop short. To my surprise, you begin to push my hand away. You push my fingers to my mouth.

"Clean yourself up." You say, " I shouldn't have to tell you! You should already have opened your mouth when I put something in front of you like that!"

I don't even try to answer you, I just take my wet fingers in my mouth. I suck on each of them a few times. I then pull them out of my mouth and lick my fingers and the rest of my hand clean. I begin to move my fingers in and out of my mouth at the same pace I'm stroking your hard cock and I notice you watching me more closely now than you have anything else. After a couple moments of watching you grab me by the hair again and pull me toward your cock, stopping just short of me being able to reach it. The only way I can put it in my mouth is to make you pull my hair every time I suck on you. So I pull hard against your grip to get to your bulging, hard dick that I want SO bad. I love how you taste, I crave you. The taste of your dick, your cum..even just the taste of your skin thrills me.

I'm have to pull my hair so hard against your grip that my head is really starting to hurt. I reach up to touch the hand in my hair with my free hand, just to see if you will loosen your grip a bit. You pull my head back hard, all the way to where I'm put back into the seated position.. OMG, it hurts so much! I let out a loud moan, or dull scream. I'm really not sure which. Flinching, I quickly take my hand away from yours, so scared you're going to hit me again.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I plead, "Please don't be upset, I don't know what I was thinking.."

You continue driving, again, not taking your eyes from the road and say, "You're really going to get it when we get there. Which will be very soon. You better hope I'm not as mad then as I am now."

With your hand still tangled in my hair, I stay secured in an upright position. I try to reach for your dick with my hand since I can't try and please you with my mouth. You look at me and shake your head no.

"You'll have to ask for permission now. You've already gone and messed up and of the special privileges I was letting you get away with." you say, "So you better really convince me that you want my dick. In fact, I don't know if I even want you to have it." With the last word you let go of my hair and start to put your dick back in your pants.

"Oh babe, please let me suck your dick.. Please don't put it back in your pants. Let me take care of how hard you are, and make you feel good babe." I beg, "Please? Please can I have it back? I promise I won't do anything else wrong, and I'll only make you happy. Oh please Jr, please let me make you feel good."

You stopped putting your dick away about halfway through my begging and pleading. As I wait for your response I sit and watch in jealousy as you stroke your hard cock in front of me. I can't help but lick my lips and squirm around in my seat. I'm so desperate to gain your approval, and I crave the way you're treat me. I am so turned on and hot for you. Not to mention how soaked my panties are.

Finally you say, "This is your absolute last chance. You better not disappoint me this time or you really will be sorry. You need to remember you don't have a clue where we are, you have no cell phone and no one expects you back for days. I could really have my way with you and no one would ever know."

As I move toward your dick I quickly say, "Thank you so much babe," before my mouth is full.

Only moments later you pull up to a parking space outside a secluded cabin in the woods, only I have no idea we've even stopped moving. This time I have a new pace that you easily notice. I hear you let out a please sigh, and that sends a happy thrill through my body. I use both of my hands and my mouth to worship your dick. I'm sucking your dick and stroking it with one hand, while I make sure and cup my other hand around your balls.

You break the silence and say, "Play with that soaking wet pussy of yours. Make it feel really good, but don't forget your rules.."

I slide my hand back into my panties, and soaking wet doesn't even begin to cover it! I don't think I've ever felt myself this soaked before! As I push my head down repeatedly, putting your dick in my throat and mouth, I do exactly as I'm told and play with my pussy. I push my fingers around my clit, flick around it. I start slow(ish) finding the perfect spot to start with and a rhythm that feels SO good! As I speed up a little bit you can feel me start to moan around your dick. I push down harder on it to get your dick deep into my throat-and I stay there. I gently lift up on your balls and lick around on them while your hard cock is still deep in my throat. I pull my head up to breathe, but only get about half a breath in before you push my head back down. You briefly push up and down in a short, pulsing rhythm and I start doing it myself. I feel you wind your hand around my hair and push down hard. I feel like I'm locked into place, and couldn't come up for air if I tried. My face is as close to your skin as I can get it, and your dick is the furthest down my throat it's ever been. I start to feel you cumming in my throat, but your grip doesn't let up. I feel multiple squirts going directly down my open throat.

I've been playing with my pussy the whole time, and realize that I am about to cum. I know that I have to ask for permission before I cum when I'm with you, but I can't talk. I pull my hand from my pants and basically edge myself up to an orgasm. You grab a hold of my now free hand and direct it back into my pants.

"I didn't tell you to stop," you say between breaths, "You belong to me, so obey me. I said to play with your fucking pussy!"

I easily comply when you moved my hand and I put my fingers back into my aching pussy. Not only because I DO belong to you and I will of course to do whatever you say, but because of the panic I have from not being able to breathe. I continue to finger fuck my pussy, but I involuntarily try to gasp for air. I can't see the content look on your face as you watch my hand moving just as you ordered. I don't hear the catch in your breath as you start getting turned on by the clenching of my throat around your dick. You hold tight to my hair as I struggle, until I stop resisting you.

I feel you slap me hard and I open my eyes. Your hand is still tangled in m hair and my head is right above your hard dick. As I try to regain my focus and know what I'm doing I feel the ache from the back of my head. You've had a hard grip on my hair for awhile now. I lift my head a bit to take the pressure off my scalp. You slowly let go of my hair when you know I'm fully awake. The desperate aching from my pussy quickly grabs my attention next and I have to concentrate really hard to not cum.

"Can I cum please? Please, please?" I manage through moaning breaths.

You shake your head no, and say, "Take your hand out of your pants. You aren't ready to cum yet."

I comply, still concentrating on not letting myself go over the edge. You see my hand, drenched in the wetness from my pussy.

'Damn, you're really wet!" You say, sounding a little surprised.. "Clean your hand up and taste yourself again for me. Show me how much you really enjoy tasting a girl's pussy..."

I do as I'm told, and clean my hand. Knowing I'm doing a good job and obeying everything you say really turns me on, so I'm still trying not to make myself cum.

"Yea, I like that.. I like that a lot!" You say as I finish and look over to you.

I notice then that we have stopped and I look around a little bit. I hadn't really known what to expect in the first place, but secluded and alone with you is like a dream! I get a huge smile on my face and look over at you. You're getting your things together and look at me to see if I'm ready to go inside. We grab our things and walk into an old style cabin.

After we get settled in for the night we relax a bit more. I'm still a bit on edge from the car ride, and you're not doing anything to help that out! Anytime I'm standing up against something like the sink or the table, you come up close behind me like there's very little room to pass. Sometimes you put your hands on my hips, moving them around and push the bulge in your pants up against me, other times you grab my tits and pinch and tease my nipples. Every time you get the chance you get down close to my ear and neck and kiss very gently, but that quickly progresses to biting. You keep going until you can tell from my breathing how worked up I am, and stop short of pushing me over my edge.

After a few times I know you're doing this on purpose, but who's going to stop you? I wouldn't ever try! I know I'm no match for you physically. A dominate, alpha man like you would always win. Which is most of what makes our attraction work out so well.

It's getting pretty late, so we put in a movie and relax. Once I'm seated beside you I directly put my hand on your dick.. I'm not messing that up again! You don't really show me that you're acknowledging that I followed the rules, but I can feel it in your dick that you're happy with me.

I love touching your dick, and being allowed to please you. I can feel your dick slowly starting to get hard. I'm not really rubbing it, just holding it and laying my hand on it. Every so often I let out a deep sigh or moan and move my hand around it. You can tell how bad I want it, and that is what is getting you hard.

We're watching a scary movie, and you can tell I'm getting into it and scared since I keep leaning in closer to you. You have your arm on the back I've the couch behind me. You reach out to my ponytail, pulling my head back to where I meet your gaze and say, "Go get us something to drink".

I get right up and as I walk past you, you smack my ass hard. I let out a dull yelp and turn and look at you while I keep walking. I get to the kitchen and grab a couple drinks from the fridge and turn to head back into the other room with you. I open yours on my way back to you, and hand it to you. I set mine down and walk around to stand behind you. I start to rub your shoulders and neck, and try to help you be more relaxed. I continue until you stop me and tell me to come sit and finish watching the movie.

Once the movie is over you can tell it scared the hell out of me. I'm sitting close to you, with my hand in your increasingly hard dick. You relish in how scared I look, since you aren't scared at all. You bring up a part of the movie when the female character kind of humiliated her boyfriend by stopping him as he was getting her naked. He kept trying to talk her into it, telling her he wants to, but she still stops him.

"I wouldn't suggest doing that to me" you say. "Cause you're mine, I own you. You're here for my pleasure and I'm going to have my way with you, no matter what. I don't care if you don't want to, you're hurt, or sick.. it doesn't matter. If I decide I want to fuck you, that's what I'm going to do".

"I wouldn't dream of stopping you babe" I say. "I love being allowed to please you, and take advantage of every opportunity. But some girls think too highly of themselves and think that they are the important ones.. not their man".

"Well that's just fuckin stupid. Those fuckin cunts better never get with a real man. He'd beat the breaks off her, then fuck her harder than he originally would've. Just to prove a point!" You say.

I breathe in quick and lick my lips. I let out a soft moan, bite my bottom lip and close my eyes. I love when you talk like this. You're so dominant, and strong. You know what you want, and you take it. It's so fucking sexy to be around a real man like you. Every time, you can make my pussy soaking wet with just one sentence..

mayijr
mayijr
6 Followers
12