Finding My Genie Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty wearing guy finds his soul mate.
2.8k words
4.53
34.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers

My new girlfriend, Genie, had asked to borrow a pair of my underwear to wear home. She had already dropped some hints about approving of my men's styled bikini underwear. When I offered her a pair of cotton briefs, she refused stating that I was not going to pawn off old cotton briefs while I wore sexy bikini style underwear.

When we got to her apartment later that afternoon, we began making plans to go to dinner. I had a packed a bag for overnight with her at her place. We watched some TV until it was time to get ready. Later, she said she was going to shower and get dressed. She asked if I wanted to go first. I deferred by telling her that she probably needed more time than me.

When she got out of the shower, I waited in the living room for her. She came to the bedroom door and told me I could shower then. She was wearing a bra and panty set that made me drool. It was a transparent flesh colored material with gold trim and lace everywhere. She made a point of modeling the set for me. I told her I was stunned at how beautiful she was.

I came out of the shower wearing my navy bikini briefs. She whistled and complemented me on my underwear selection also. Then she shocked me by saying, "Too bad you packed well, I was looking to have to share my panties with you." I did not know how to react. I was stunned and speechless. She looked at my blank expression and laughed saying, "That look is priceless. I was joking since I had to borrow a pair of yours today." Then she walked over and placed her hand on my now hardening cock saying, "The offer stands if you need to borrow some sometime."

I could not help but wonder where this had come from. Surely she had not discovered that I often wore panties. I could not think of any way she could tell that I had worn panties the first night that we had met. She dropped the subject when she began talking about what we were going to eat that evening.

This was a seminal moment in our relationship, but we did not know it at the time. Our relationship grew into a fully committed one. There was no talk of marriage on anything like that, but when she had referred to me as her new boyfriend earlier, it was evident that she was committed to me as much as I was to her. I was falling in love, but I still had no idea how my panty fetish would affect the relationship.

A couple of weeks later, she handed me a bag when she came to my apartment. I opened it not knowing what was inside. I pulled out a pair of bikini underwear. She said that she had forgotten to give them back to me after she had borrowed them. Plus she said that she wanted to launder them and not give me back a pair of dirty panties. She called them "panties". I let that slide, but after going to put them away, I discovered that they were indeed panties. I immediately asked her about that and she looked at them herself.

Realizing that she had given me a pair of panties, she took them back and looked at them again. She quickly apologized and said that she had picked them out of her laundry and put them in a sack without checking to make sure they were mine. She had a pair of the same color and the same material. She said to remind her when we were back at her apartment.

We were cooking at my apartment that evening and going out later. I was grilling steaks and Genie was making salad and potatoes. We had a nice meal and some good wine. I suggested that I wanted to shower before we went out. She had already dressed at her apartment before she came over. I had come in from work and done some cleaning on my car before she had arrived.

When I came out of the shower, I had a towel wrapped around me. I was not surprised, but Genie was in the bedroom when I came out. She whistled and said, "Nice skirt." I just pushed my butt out at her while she giggled. Then she said, "Honey, I am sorry I brought the wrong panties for you, but can you wear them anyway?"

My mind was racing to catch up. I asked her why. She giggled again and said that while I was in the shower she just thought it would be cute for me to put on her panties. She said, "Come on, be a sport and just try them on. If you don't want to wear them you can take them off." She lifted her short skirt and showed me her sexy thong. "Would you rather wear these?" I was thinking in slow motion. She took the panties and approached me. She kissed me on the lips and said, "Please".

I finished drying off and awkwardly took the panties from her. As I stepped into the silky panties, my cock began to stiffen. Genie looked at it and said, "They will never fit if you try to stuff that big thing in them." She helped me pull them over my cock, but it was hard as a rock by then. She laughed and said that she had a solution. She pulled the panties down enough for my cock to bounce back out and proceeded to give me a hot blow job. She licked and sucked until I shot a massive load into her mouth. After swallowing all my cum, she kissed me on the lips and then said, "That ought to settle it down for a while."

When my cock settled down, Genie again checked the panties and asked how they felt. I did not know how to answer, so she said, "Never mind, your cock already showed me how they felt, now put your pants on and let's go clubbing.

We went out clubbing, dancing and drinking. Had I not been a regular panty wearer, this would have been the most exciting night of my life. It was still very special since it was Genie's idea and her panties that I was wearing. She kept asking me how they felt. I did not want to appear too overwhelmed, so I was positive but feigned some embarrassment. She kept tell me she was having a great time. My cock was half hard all evening.

When we returned to my apartment, Genie and I started removing each other's clothes in the parking lot. She was so hot and started pulling my pants down while I was unlocking the door. By the time we tumbled inside she was rubbing my cock and my ass through the sexy panties. Once we had shed everything except our panties, she pushed me down on the bed. She pulled her thong down her legs and rubbed it across my face. She then began licking my cock through my panties. While continuing to serve my cock with her tongue, she slipped all the way up my body and firmly planted her dripping pussy firmly on my mouth. I inserted my tongue into her love hole as she writhed her whole body down onto me.

Genie began to shudder and reach the first of three distinct climaxes while fucking my face with her pussy. After the third orgasm, she slumped over to the side of me and started rubbing my cock through the panties again. While she recovered, she stroked my throbbing cock. Eventually she knelt between my legs and gently pulled the sexy panties down my legs. She leaned forward and sucked my dripping cock into her mouth. After a few tongue swirls, she climbed aboard and inserted me into her pussy. Riding my cock like she had done my face, Genie was so forceful that she made me cum very quickly. She ground her clit into my pubic bone bringing herself to two more orgasms before my withering cock fell out of her hot pussy.

When my cock slipped out of her pussy, she immediately began trying to suck it back to life. Failing that, she again mounted my mouth and ground herself to another earth shattering orgasm. Only that time as she came, she pushed my cum into to my mouth. Not being able to breathe, I had no choice but to swallow. This time when she rolled off, we were both asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The next morning, Genie was a ball of fire. We went on a long run. We stopped twice for water and a brief break. Again it was her who broke the ice. She told me how absolutely perfect the night before had been. She asked me if I enjoyed wearing her panties. I was still waiting for something negative to drop from the conversation so I withheld my narrative. She then said, "Sweetie, did you enjoy wearing my panties or not, because you seemed to have a good time both clubbing and fucking." I needed to answer her some way, so I said, "Uh, it was a little weird, but you wanted me to do it and the sex was fantastic so I guess I enjoyed it." She seemed a little put off, but let it go at that.

For the next few weeks, we were pretty busy at work and nothing much happened. We had conventional sex the next weekend. It was sweet and more loving. She reminded me how much she had enjoyed the wild sex the weekend before, but shared that the loving slow sex was just as satisfying. The following weekend, Genie came to my apartment straight from work. We were going running again that afternoon. When she got there, she had her tank top, sports bra, running shorts, shoes and socks. She called me into the bedroom. As I entered the room, I saw that she had my dresser drawer open and said she was looking for a pair of underwear so she would not sweat out her nice panties.

I thought for sure I was busted, but was totally relieved when she said, "Oh, baby, I thought that I had freaked you out with the panties the other night. Now I see that you have gone and bought some yourself. I did not realize that you felt that comfortable in panties, much less buying them." Thinking as fast as I could, I told her that since we had had the wildest sex of my whole life, I thought this was her thing and I wanted to make her happy.

She was impressed and looked at the frilly panties that I had in my drawer. She laid them aside and grabbed a pair of cotton low rise briefs. She said, "We will keep those in mind for later, right now I just want something to run in." So off we ran on another challenging jaunt. Each time we stopped she grabbed for my flaccid penis all encased in my jock strap and running shorts. She said that she wished she had seen another jock strap in my drawer. "I would like to wear one running sometime." I was surprised at this and asked her why on earth she wanted to wear a jock strap. She just said that she thought I looked sexy in mine.

When we got back from our run, Genie wanted to shower. She came out wearing a towel wrapped around her and asked if she could borrow a pair of my panties. I told her to go ahead. She had already found my stash, so it made no difference then. She began looking through the panties in the drawer and picked out a white bikini with pink lace and pink elastic. She remarked about how good my taste was.

When I came out of the shower, Genie had a pair of blue bikini panties ready for me. She had put on one of my old tee shirts. She helped me step into my panties and gave my swelling cock a quick grope for good measure. I got another tee shirt and we had wine and dinner while watching TV. After dinner, we began to snuggle on the couch. She pulled up my tee shirt and began massaging my hardening cock through my panties. She said that my cock was too snug in the panties and wondered if we could buy some that had a little more room for our bedroom encounters. We agreed that if I wore some with room for my cock, they would probably look baggy and unattractive.

Eventually we moved to the bedroom where I pulled her panties down and sucked her fabulous pussy. He juices were flowing like pumped oil and combined with my saliva, she was literally dripping onto the sheets. I sucked her to one orgasm as she squealed and convulsed. She laid back on the bed to rest. However, she only rested for a couple of minutes before she got up on her knees and pulled the tee shirt off. She immediately straddled my face and planted her dripping pussy directly on my mouth. My tongue came out and she began to firmly and forcefully fuck my face until she exploded in another massive orgasm. Her juices flooded my mouth and ran down my face as she began to slow her thrusts.

This time she rested for five minutes before she began rubbing my hard cock through my panties. As I got harder, she reached over and grabbed her panties that I had laid aside. She began stroking my cock with the panties and then moved up to my stomach, chest, neck and then face. She held her panties to my nose and I opened my mouth to suck some of the material inside. She moved them out of my mouth and found the wet crotch. She placed the wet material over my nose and then rubbed the love juice on my lips. I opened wide so she could place the panty crotch onto my tongue and I pushed it out to accept the sweet fluid.

Genie mounted my mouth in a sixty-nine position and licked my cock through the panties. She stroked my cock as more and more pre-cum drenched the front of my panties. I dripped more and more and the panties got wetter and wetter. Occasionally, she would place her mouth on top of my cock and suck some of my juice. I was again sucking her pussy. Between her licking and jacking me off, I was on the verge of cumming. When I did explode, I came into the panties. It went everywhere. Some burst through the material and oozed down the front. Some made its way to my balls and crotch.

She came again on my tongue as I was shooting load after load of cum into my panties. Finally exhausted, she laid her head on my crotch and felt my erection pulse with every heart beat until I started to soften up. She surprised me again by removing my panties will all the cum inside and putting them on herself. She then put her panties on my feet and pulled them up to cover my soft cock.

We slept that way until morning. When she woke up she began massaging my cock and asked me to eat her pussy through the panties. The taste of my cum was overwhelming. As I licked her pussy, she became wet and then wetter. Finally she pulled the panties down and told me to fuck her. The combination of her juice and my residual cum was almost too much for me. I fucked her like a wild animal. I lasted a long time and was able to move her over on her face. I fucked her doggy style until I blasted a huge load of cum into her pussy. She then pulled the panties back up and had me suck the cum out through the material. She came again as I licked my cum off the panty crotch.

The following day we went running again and then hung out at my apartment. I was now wondering how this beautiful vixen had chosen me. It was a dream come true. I was afraid I would wake up by myself. Not only was I completely in love with this beautiful sexy woman, but she loved to share panties. Now that my secret was out I had no more reservations. I "let" her throw away my male underwear and wore nothing but panties from that day on.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers