Finding My Place

Story Info
He becomes a maid and sex-slave for a dominant couple.
12.5k words
4.63
153.5k
166

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
420 Followers

It hardly seemed real to me as I pulled into a quiet suburban neighborhood. I double checked the directions I had written down and glanced up at the street sign. Just a few more blocks and I would be at their house. The couple whom I had agreed to serve for the weekend. I would be serving as their personal maid and sex slave, letting them use me however they wished. I was nervous. But I had been fantasizing about this for so long, there was no way I was going to back out now.

About a year ago, I split up with my wife of six years and was single again for the first time in almost a decade. It had been great when it started but we were young, and as we grew up and got careers and experienced real life we learned we didn't really have as much in common as we once thought. And we didn't have the sexual chemistry we had at first. In fact, by the end we didn't have much at all. Since we had no kids and we were still renting, the divorce was relatively painless. Then there I was; a bachelor with the freedom to explore whatever kind of life I wanted. And to explore the fantasies I had been pushing to the back of my mind for years.

I had begun to suspect that I might be bi for a couple of years. I had always paid almost as much attention to the men in porn videos as I did the women. Ever since I discovered erotica, I had found myself gravitating more and more to cuckold stories, and bi stories and BDSM stories with male slaves being made to service other men. Now that I was single, I was free to explore my feelings and accept them for what they were. And the more I thought about those fantasies, I more I knew I wanted to make them real.

I had searched on various websites for partners and had never seemed to find anyone I felt I could trust. Some ads posted as couples were obviously just a single guy after I corresponded with them. And some couples were just looking for a quick hook-up and couldn't even bother to type in complete sentences. When I posted my own ad I got emails from what seemed like every drunk pervert in the entire state, so I deleted it after just a few days.

Finally I stumbled across an ad that was well written and seemed like the real deal. A couple in their 30s was looking for a male sub to serve as their live-in maid and personal slut on the weekends. It was almost too good to be true. I emailed them telling them about myself and attached a picture as the ad requested. Just the act of contacting them was nerve-wracking for me and even more so when it took a couple of days for them to respond. The response was very respectful and personal and actually used punctuation. I felt at ease already. We traded emails over the course of a couple weeks, with them asking me to tell them my fantasies and why I wanted to be their slave. It was exciting and even a little embarrassing to be telling them all of the things that I had never been able to share with anyone. And they seemed to love it all. I was pleasantly surprised when they sent pictures of themselves because they were actually attractive. In fact, Lana, the wife, was downright hot!

When we finally met in person at a bar, the attraction was immediate. Lana was absolutely gorgeous in person, with long dark hair, nice sized breasts, and an hourglass figure with wide hips and a beautiful round ass. And she was certainly flaunting it dressed in a tight, sleeveless, ankle length red dress with a low neckline, and slits in the sides that came all the way up to mid-thigh. I was already willing to do anything for her before she even made it across the room to where I was sitting. I was stunned. I even felt myself attracted to Gary, the husband, in a way I had rarely felt before. As much as I fantasized about cocks, I was almost never attracted to guys in person. Gary had a reassuring smile, and was obviously an alpha male from the first hand-shake. Of course this man was superior to me. Of course I should be willing to serve him. I felt like I was back in middle school again, feeling shy and nervous and stumbling over my words as I greeted them. As we talked, we got to know each other a little better and I felt more comfortable. They were so confident and direct and very respectful that I trusted them completely. Eventually, they laid out the rules for our arrangement.

I would be their maid. That meant I would actually be cleaning their house and doing chores. I would also service them sexually any way they wanted, any time, without complaint. My body was theirs to use as they desired. Before coming to their house I was to shave myself everywhere except my head, and I was to give myself an enema. I did not need to bring a change of clothes as I would be naked or in an outfit of their choosing the entire weekend. If at any point I felt I was not comfortable or didn't wish to do as they asked, I would be allowed to leave, but if I did I would never be allowed back.

That was it, plain and simple. I was to start the next weekend. I would come over on Friday evening and park my car in their garage, which would be open for me. Instructions would be waiting for me.

I spent the entire next week fantasizing about them and jerking off every night to thoughts of being fucked and used. I was also nervous thinking about the fact that I was actually going to be sucking another man's cock and letting him fuck me in the ass for the first time. There would be no going back after that. I would really be giving in to my true self. It was scary and exciting and a huge turn-on at the same time. I could barely focus at work the entire week.

And now here I was, pulling into the driveway of their nice big suburban home. It was exactly the kind of house where you would expect to find a maid. The two car garage was attached to the side of the house. I pulled in to the open bay closest to the house. The garage door closed behind me. I got out of my car and looked around. There was a note stuck to the door leading into the house.

"Maid: Remove your clothes, stack and fold them neatly and come inside. Kneel by the door and wait until you are greeted."

I slowly removed my jacket and shirt. Looking around, I didn't see anywhere that looked like a good spot for me to set them so I folded them neatly and stacked them on the hood of my car. Next I removed my shoes and socks. The garage floor was cold on my bare feet. I pulled off my pants feeling the goose bumps rise from the cold air on my newly shaved legs. Not knowing how far to undress, I looked at the note once more. "Remove your clothes." I could only assume that meant all of them.

With my boxers folded neatly on top of the stack of clothing, I looked around again for where I was supposed to put them. There were boxes, a lawnmower, a couple of bikes; typical garage stuff. "Oh well," I thought, and picked them up. "This is it," I said to myself. "I'm really going to do this." I took one last look at my car, turned the door handle and walked inside.

I was in a small foyer. A hallway led straight ahead, a door opened to a kitchen on my right, and to the left there was a door that looked like it might have been a bathroom. The house was completely silent. I pushed the door shut slowly behind me, fearful to break the silence. The door closed with a loud click. I knelt on the door mat still holding my clothes, feeling vulnerable now that I was naked in a strange home.

I knelt there for what seemed like forever. In reality it was probably only 15 minutes or so, but it was enough time for second thoughts to run through my mind, followed by third, fourth and fifth thoughts. Did I really want to do this? Am I going to regret it? Are these people psychos that are going to trap me here or something? Am i even in the right house?

Finally I heard a door open somewhere at the other end of the hallway. It sounded like maybe the front door of the house. I heard someone setting some things on a table, and then the sound of shoes falling to the floor.

Then Lana came around the corner and walked towards me down the hallway. She was wearing a pair of skin-tight workout pants and a tight spandex tank top that left little to the imagination. The silhouette of her wide hips, curvy thighs, small waist and large round breasts made my insides leap and my cock twitch. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and her face was flushed red. There was sweat on her chest, waist and thighs. It was obvious that she had just got done running. She stopped in front of me and looked me up and down.

"Well, so far so good. You seem to follow directions well enough. Follow me."

With that she turned and walked back down the hall. I knelt there stunned for a second. Then my instinct to follow orders took over and I sprung to my feet, following her with my clothing. She turned to walk up a set of stairs. As I followed her up the stairs, my eyes became glued to her perfect round ass swaying in front of me. My cock twitched again as I thought of how much I just wanted to touch her round cheeks, to squeeze them, to bury my face in between them. I could feel my cock getting hard as I thought to myself, that I may very well get to do all of those things soon enough.

As I got to the top of the stairs behind her she stopped, turned, reached down and grabbed my cock and balls with one hand, giving them a good firm squeeze.

"I see you enjoyed the view. That's good. I want you to be aroused." She smiled a mischievous smile and turned to walk into a small guest bedroom. The room consisted of a twin bed in the corner, a small dresser opposite the bed, and an open wooden chest on the floor next to the dresser.

"Put your clothes in the chest."

As I bent down to set my clothes in the chest, Lana reached over and grabbed my ass, pressing her finger against my anus. I instinctively flinched, dropping my clothes and jerking upright.

"You will have to learn to control your reactions. Your body belongs to Gary and I now and we will touch it however we want, wherever we want, whenever we want. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

With that she leaned over and closed the chest and locked it with a small padlock. I now had no way to get my clothes back.

"Let me lay out some rules," said Lana. "You will never wear your own clothes in this house. You will remain naked, or you will wear what we provide. You are not allowed to touch yourself or to cum, unless we allow it. This is where you will sleep. We will provide a list of chores for you to work on, unless we are busy using you in some other way. But under no circumstances are you to be idle. If you finish your list of chores, we will give you something else to do, which may simply be giving one of us a massage, or oral sex. If we have guests, you will treat them exactly as you do us. They have every right to touch you and use you just as we do. Do you understand all of that?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied with a bit of a lump in my throaght.

She smiled. "But I don't want you to be afraid of us. We aren't going to hurt you or punish you for no reason. If you are being punished, it is because you deserve it and you will know why. You are simply our slut maid. I hope you will take pride in your work, and find joy in pleasing us and giving yourself to us in whatever way we desire. And if you please us, we will reward you. We want this to be a mutually beneficial relationship"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

Her smile was genuine and reassuring. The trepidation I had felt as I knelt by the door melted away leaving me with a warm feeling, and a honest desire to please this unbelievably sexy, voluptuous woman. I thought to myself how lucky I was to be here and to be able to serve her. At that moment, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She put her fingers under my chin and planted her lips on mine, firm yet soft at the same time. Just a brief touch, than it was over. It felt as though electricity were coursing through my veins. my cock began to get hard once more. At that moment I wanted to worship her. To give myself to her completely. She was my goddess.

"Follow me," she said, her with one end of her smile curling up mischievously. "You're going to give me a massage."

I followed her back down the stairs and into a workout room. There was a small weight bench, a small padded chair, a couple other things that looked as though they could just as easily be used for bondage as for working out (and probably were), and a large professional looking massage table.

We walked over the massage table. She began to pull her tank top off. She slowly pulled it up over her head, her large breasts flopping out from underneath as she did. Only her side was facing me but I could see the shape of her breasts, with her nipples erect and protruding from dark red areolas. I'm not necessarily a breast man, but they were gorgeous. My cock began to swell. She bent down and began to slide her workout pants off slowly, facing away from me so as to give me the view she knew I wanted. She knew how much her ass turned me on. She wore a lime green thong underneath. She slid her pants all the way down to the floor before stepping out of them, giving me a perfect view of her bent over. With her legs slightly spread I could see here mound between her legs. Her thong disappeared between her perfect, round cheeks. My mouth was hanging open as I stared at her body. I was actually salivating. My cock was now rock hard and standing at attention. As naked as I was I could do nothing the hide my reaction.

Lana smiled at me over her shoulder, glancing down at my swollen cock. Then she repeated the same motions, slowly sliding her thong down her legs and stepping out of them. My cock was twitching. I had never been so turned on in my life.

"You look like you're about ready to burst!" She said. "It's going to be awfully hard to focus on my massage with that thing getting in your way. Maybe we should do something about that. Sit down." she said pointing to the chair.

As I sat down in the chair, my mind was racing. I couldn't believe my luck! This sexy goddess of a woman was going to get me off! My heart was racing. She went over to a closet in the corner and came back with a couple of leather straps. She strapped my ankles to the legs of the chair, my wrists down at my sides, and one strap around my chest. I was at her mercy now, but still burning with anticipation.

She knelt down in front of me and began rubbing her hands up and down my chest and my thighs, touching everything but my cock. She kissed my stomach and thighs. When she did, her hair brushed the head of my cock, making it twitch. Precum was leaking from the tip. Finally, she leaned down and ran her tongue in one long pull beginning at the base of my shaft and letting off just before she touched the tip. She did this several more times. I began involuntarily bucking my hips. At that, she reached down and gave my balls a hard squeeze, causing me to yelp.

"Control yourself!" She said. "Remember, your body belongs to me now. I am doing this purely for my own pleasure, not yours. And you better not cum until I tell you too."

She left the room and came back with a bowl of ice water, and a small towel setting them on the ground next to the chair.

Then she came back over to me, straddling me, careful not to set herself down on my throbbing hard-on. She put her arms around my neck and leaned in to my ear. She nibbled on my ear lobe sending shivers down my spine. My cock twitched between us. It was almost too much.

"You like being my pet don't you?" she whispered into my ear. "You've been waiting your whole life for this haven't you?" I nodded, unable to speak. "You won't be disappointed," she said. "But you better not cum unless I tell you to, and you better warn me when you are getting close."

She turned around still sitting on my lap and began to grind her ass back into my crotch. She moved her ass up and down, sliding my cock between her cheeks. "Oh god..." I moaned. She backed off a little bit but continued to give me a lap dance for a few more minutes, careful not to touch my leaking, twitching cock too often. I was in heaven, but I knew I had to control myself. I didn't want to blow my load too early and disappoint my Mistress. I hoped that she would let me soon though, or I might lose it.

She got back on her knees and began running her hands over my body again. She took my cock in her hands and just squeezed it slightly, not moving them up or down. I could feel my orgasm building. "Don't you dare cum yet." she said sternly. She took her hands off it and ran her tongue along it as before, starting at the base and pulling off just before she reached the sensitive tip. I almost couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, taking long deep breaths to try to control myself.

"You're doing a very good job, controlling yourself so far," she said, smiling up at me. My god, she looked so sexy down there! "Let's see how good you really are." and with that she opened her mouth and plunged herself down onto my aching cock. The warm wetness of her mouth was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt. I had gotten head from girlfriends plenty of times in the past but this feeling was something completely different. I clenched my fists and tensed my body, using every ounce of my will to stop the building orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm so close!" I said, breathlessly. "Please, Mistress!"

She began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock slowing raising her mouth off me. This was it, i thought. With my eyes still closed and my head still back, whimpering softly, i was completely unprepared when a blast of ice cold water splashed over my cock and into my lap, shocking my entire body. I gasped and snapped my head forward. As She continued to empty the bowl of ice and water onto my lap, the blood retreated making my once-throbbing member deflate like a balloon. The building pleasure of my orgasm was wiped clean leaving my addled mind to slowly piece together what had just happened.

With my cock fully flaccid now, Lana reached over and pulled something out of the towel. I knew what it was as soon as I saw it. I had seen them on the internet before. I had fantasized about being made to wear one.

A cock cage.

She slipped the clear plastic cock cage over my soft penis, fitting the ring underneath my balls. Then, with that same mischievous grin that had brought my cock to life before, she clicked shut a small silver lock. The teasing was over. I wasn't going to cum any time soon. As my brain finally caught up with reality, I became aroused all over again. My cock swelled just a little before it hit the walls of the cage. Bits of red flesh poked though the holes in the plastic. It was no use.

"That was a close one, wasn't it?" said Lana, grinning. "You almost lost it. But all in all, I am impressed with your self-restraint. I might just have to let you cum sometime after all. But I'm going to have fun testing your limits again before I do."

She began to undo the straps binding me to the chair. First the chest, then the legs, finally the arms.

"Don't look so disappointed." she said. "You want to please me don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, I've learned that men are much more obedient when they are aroused. As soon as they cum, it's all over. Being frustrated is going to make you much more eager to please. And you are frustrated now aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you thought I was really going to let you come then didn't you?

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, that will teach you to have such high expectations. Remember, everything we do to you when we are here is for our pleasure, not yours. And now your blue-balls and your useless little dick will be a constant reminder of your place here. Your body belongs to us, now."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, how about that massage?" And with that she turned around and lay down on the massage table face down.

econut
econut
420 Followers