Finding my Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, Katie pushed herself back a little. She started laughing and then finally was able to speak, "Shaun, may I make love to you?" she asked, not able to control her laughing. I laughed too, turning beet red. My answer was to roll her off the couch onto the floor, lying down on top of her, and kissing her more, this time my hand firmly on her breast. I then started to unbutton her blouse, which I struggled with using only one hand. She started to undo it as I kneeled up over her, watching her. She pulled her blouse open, exposing her bra-covered breasts than unhooked her bra, the snap being in front. She let it be, the cups just barely resting over her breasts. I leaned down, kissing her gently on the lips, then the chin, moving my way down, nibbling on her neck, making my way towards her breasts.

I slid her bra out of the way and felt the softness of her naked breasts for the first time. I kissed her cleavage then licked and kissed my way up to her beckoning nipple. I teased it with my tongue then sucked on it, cupping both her breasts and squeezing them in. We kissed, licked, nibbled, felt, and teased one another for sometime in front of the fire; consumed in our own passions for one another, suppressed for so long. We were in no rush, slowly making love to one another.

Eventually, Katie was naked and now kneeling over me, her hairless pussy pressing against my cock, still in my jeans. I reached around and grabbed Katie's ass as she rubbed her hands over my naked chest. I pulled her towards me, making her scoot forward, bringing her pussy closer and closer to my face. I then pulled her onto me, having her sit on my face. I licked her hot and very tight hole, so wet and juicy, my tongue probing as deep as it could go, tongue fucking her. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, massaging them as I ate her pussy. After a few minutes, Katie was cumming; she was bucking, sliding her dripping pussy over my face.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on the floor above my head as she regained her breath. I slid up underneath her, her tits dangling in my face then pulled her down on top of me, kissing her gently all over her face. We laid there for sometime, enjoying the heat radiating from our bodies as well as from the fireplace. As the fire began to eventually die down and the air became cooler we decided to go up stairs, to the master bedroom.

Katie and I made love that night three times, exhausting ourselves with our own desires. When I awoke, I was confused and disoriented, not sure where I was. I was alone in a strange room and then it all came back. I didn't hear or see Katie. I pulled myself out of bed and found a bathrobe of Mr. Alexander's to wear. I plodded out and saw that Melissa was also up and out of her bedroom.

Katie and Melissa were busy making pancakes for breakfast, the fireplace was crackling, and Katie looked stunning in the morning sunshine, wearing one of Mrs. Alexander's silk robes. I walked up to her and gave her a long kiss, Melissa just stared at us, probably a little confused. We all had our fill of pancakes and then Katie and I started to clean up. We stripped the bed and started washing the sheets then went back upstairs to check in on Melissa who was busy playing and drawing.

Going back into the master bedroom, Katie had a glint in her eyes as she spun around, undoing her robe and letting it fall to the floor. I stood just a moment admiring her luscious naked body before taking her in my arms, kissing her deeply. She undid the lash of my robe, letting it fall to the ground, exposing my young hard cock, standing at attention for her. She fondled it gently as we continued to kiss then we made our way into the bathroom. Katie started the water in the huge walk in shower and once it started steaming we went in, kissing under the hot spray.

I pressed her against the wall, both my hands on her breasts, squeezing them firmly, rubbing my cock against her. She gently pushed my head down, lowering my face to her glorious tits, so firm, so nubile. I sucked on each of them, kissed them, licked them, squeezed them, tweaking her nipples between my fingers. Then Katie slid down the wall, squatting in front of me, my hard cock in her face. She rubbed it over her cheeks, across her lips, teasingly flicking her tongue over the head of my cock. She opened her mouth and slowly slid my cock between her lips; I watched with pure rapture as it disappeared into her mouth.

After a few minutes, Katie stood up again and we kissed as my hand reached down to her wet pussy; I began sliding a finger into her. She humped herself against my hand, making me squeeze her pussy tightly. I couldn't take it any more. I spun her around and leaned her over the tiled bench, stood behind her and grabbed my cock, aiming it into her pussy. I shoved it all the way in, hard, making Katie gasp and moan out. We fucked with gusto, she humping backwards as I pumped her, slapping her ass now and then, making Katie yell out with the pleasure it gave her. She began begging me to give it to her harder, to slap her ass more, to fuck her good.

Between the sensation of my cock inside Katie's tight pussy and her dirty talk I couldn't last much longer. Nor could Katie. Within minutes, we were both cumming; moaning, gasping, grunting in our orgasmic bliss, my semen filling her pussy.

I leaned against the wall as Katie turned around and slumped onto the bench. It is then that we heard some clapping. We both spun around only to see Olivia intently watching us, her own eyes glistening with desire. I jumped seeing her there; instinctively, and quite foolishly, I tried to cover my softening cock, visible to her through the glass doors of the shower. Katie just sat there, a big smile on her face, not saying a word.

"No need to hide yourself, not like I haven't seen both of you naked before."

I caught the fact that Olivia said "both," but decided now wasn't the time to pursue that issue; I stored it away for a later conversation.

"We'll be downstairs waiting for you two lovebirds, come quickly. Oh, you already did!" Olivia said, laughing, bouncing out the door.

Katie and I looked at each other, I felt embarrassed that we had been caught and that I had exposed her to this awkward situation. But Katie didn't seem to mind. She stood up, kissed me, and then pushed me back under the shower. We took a few minutes washing each other's bodies, all of which was starting to make me hard again. Katie teasingly stroked my cock and said we'll have time later to take care of that. I was in seventh heaven.

12