Finding My Place Pt. 03

Story Info
Deziree's encounter with Noah continues, she makes a friend.
7.5k words
4.46
23.9k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is over 18. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it.

*****

Noah's dick was huge and hard. My hand failed to wrap entirely around it, emphasizing how tiny I was compared to Noah. My head swam from alcohol and sexual contact.

"See, Baby? Just like that."

His words brought be back to reality. It had been a few minutes since Noah moved my hand onto his huge cock, and I just gripped it as he played with my ass. Noah let go of my ass and wrapped his arm around me, stroking the back of my head. 'I don't want this.' I thought as I attempted to move my hand away, but Noah grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going, Baby? That feels too good, don't stop," Noah said.

I reluctantly put my hand back on his cock, maybe this would be all he would ask of me.

"Why don't you move your hand up and down a bit? As easy as I have been on you, I think that's not too much to ask for." He was the reason I was going to have a chance to escape in the first place.

"Noah, I will, but, just don't cum on me, okay?" One hand job was a small price to pay for freedom.

"Of course not," said Noah, "I would have trouble cumming from a hand job anyway," he laughed.

I stroked his big cock slowly, taking note of the huge veins that ran along the top. His cock was beyond massive. When I would masturbate, I would only need my thumb and one finger. With Noah, I needed my whole hand and had to use the muscles in my upper arm to move my hand the entire length.

As I moved my hand up and down the shaft, I actively avoided the tip. I guess I thought touching the head more gay than what I was currently doing. Eventually, my compromised and horny nature got the best of me and I started rubbing that part of his cock as well. Noah responded by leaning his head back and let out a gruff "Oh, Baby," as he continued stroking the back of my bristly head.

The head of his cock was significantly larger than the already impressive shaft. It was nearly the size of a tennis ball where as my little dick head was smaller than a ping pong ball. I lay there, my head on his stomach, stroking his cock and feeling my hand pop over the underside of his head with every upstroke.

I continued stroking him for about fifteen minutes. As the fire died down Noah lifted my chin and gazed into my eyes. "Why don't we head inside?" I didn't say anything, but Noah didn't waste any time. He lifted me with ease and grabbed the wine bottle. He lifted me so suddenly that I didn't think to let go of his cock as it was pulled from my hand.

'What the hell are you doing?' I thought as I wrapped my legs around Noah as he carried me indoors. My little hard cock rubbed on his abs through my dress while I rocked involuntarily on his cock which rested between the cheeks of my ass.

He carried me into the unlit living room. Setting on the couch with me on his lap and his hand on the back of my head, he pushed me in for a kiss. My lips where motionless as he forced his tongue into me. As he became more forceful I started to respond, kissing back and sucking on his lips. My excitement had built to the point of not caring.

Noah lifted me by my hips and effortlessly dropped be beside him. He took a draw from the half full bottle before putting it to my lips to do the same. I was drunk as it was, but a few more gulps helped to calm my inhibitions. Drunk and horny, I had little on my mind save getting my hands back on his member.

I stared at his cock unsure of what to do next. Noah pulled me in close and moved my hand back to his cock. "Just like outside," he said as if he was teaching me the steps to a new dance. I looked into his eyes as I resumed stroking him. He gasped, then reached behind me to grope my ass.

"I wish you liked your dress more than you do, you look amazing. Your tight little ass and cute boy nipples on display, I've been hiding an erection all week." Noah squeezed tight before giving my ass a good slap. "This is what you do to me, Deziree. You're the reason my cock is so fucking hard right now."

I didn't even care what he called me. In that moment, he could call me whatever he wants. His words spun circles in my head. On one level I heard everything, and loved it. On another I heard nothing as I was too absorbed with the cock in my hand. It had real weight to it. I looked down at my little underwhelming prick, not even a quarter the size of his.

"Having fun?" Noah asked.

"Yeah..." I breathed.

Noah put a little pressure on the back of my head, pushing me closer to his cock. "Kiss it," he said.

'Kiss it?!' This was going to turn into a blowjob. Did I want that? God, I wanted something, but this was all so new to me.

Noah, feeling ,y resistance as he pushed my head to his cock, slapped my ass hard. He pushed me down further until his cock head rubbed on my lips. "Kiss it, Baby," slightly more commanding. I kissed the tip. As I did my tongue touched it briefly giving me my first taste. I kissed it again, this time on the shaft. I worked my way down until I was nearly to his balls. Kiss. Kiss. Then I worked my way back up.

As I got to the head my anxiety had died down a little and my arousal was taking back over. 'I guess I am going to suck a cock.' I gave his head a long lick and smiled up at Noah who smile back at me. Without being told, I took the head of his massive cock into my mouth. It stretched my jaw a little from it's impressive girth. It was easily four times larger than mine.

"Good gurl. Hmmm, damn Baby." Noah moaned as I suckled him.

I had trouble breathing. I just lay there licking and suckling as I adjusted to this new reality. I remembered my hands and started moving them up and down the shaft. 'I'm jacking him off into my mouth! I hope he doesn't cum!' Regardless, I worked his dick and sucked him enthusiastically.

While I was lost in his dick, Noah lifted my dress until its was bunched around my waste. He pushed my legs together so my knees where touching and my ass made a heart shape. He lifted my head off his cock as pushed his middle finger into my mouth. I sucked it as I had his cock. Once he was satisfied, he pulled his finger out and told me to spit on the tip, which I did. After pushing me back onto his cock to resume my services, I felt his saliva covered finger circling my virgin hole.

My protest sounded more like a little moan around his cock as he pushed his finger into me. I tried to raise up but he held my head down and started finger fucking my ass. His intrusion caused a burning pain. 'Please not this, please don't let him fuck me,' I panicked.

"My God, you are tight, Dez. That sweet pussy of yours is going to feel so fucking good when I break it in," Noah said.

I attempted to lift my head off his dick a second time, but he held me, forcing me down further onto his cock. Noah finger fucked me for a couple minutes before suddenly pulling out causing a muffled yell to escape my cock stuffed mouth. My ass pulsed painfully and felt strangely empty.

"You're doing great, Deziree. God, that feels good." His firm hand pushed me down further until my tongue was stuck under his cock like a tongue depressor. I meekly shifted my tongue from side to side. Noah groaned in response. He eased his hold on my head briefly before pushing me down again, ever further down his massive member. I licked and sucked with fervor, inhaling air threw my nose, trying my best to finish Noah before he decided to fuck me. "Good girl, Baby." He looked down at me. "My sweet sweet Deziree."

'His cock is impossibly big,' I thought, my eyes tearing. I concentrated on keeping my mouth open wide enough that my teeth would not scrape. Noah applied more pressure and I took his cock as far as I possibly could. I was still at least four inches from his body.

Noah was in full control now. He pumped me up and down, using my face as a tool for his own masturbation. I noticed how tiny my hands looked on his cock, how obscenely stretched my lips where, and how tonguing the right spot on the bottom of his cock on each stroke would make Noah audibly groan. My mind once again zoned out as I became accustomed to the tempo Noah had set. I moaned, and sucked, and even began to bob up and down on my own when Noah released his hold on me. I was intoxicated, not just on wine, but on the experience. I played with his balls and even tried to go a little deeper, eliciting a gag that seemed to please Noah greatly.

Noah grabbed the back of my head suddenly, holding far down his cock, just shy of gagging distance. 'Oh God, no!' Reality hit me hard as I realized Noah was going to cum in my mouth. Muffled, high pitched, and frantic "mmm! Mmmm!" sounds came from my mouth as hands pushed against his thighs with no success.

Noah's cock twitched in my mouth. I could feel his cum running up the large vein on the underside of his cock as it erupted into me, coating the walls of my mouth. He held me down, forcing me to swallow. "Swallow it, Baby. Fuck that's good. Hmmm." I gulped on reflex as my mouth filled.

When Noah finally released me, I shot off his cock as quickly as I could. His dick made an audible 'POP!' as it slid out of my mouth. I looked up at Noah with cum covered lips. A small strand of cum ran down my chin. I could taste his salty essence as he smirked down at me. "Damn if you are not the cutest cocksucker there has ever been. I am so glad you're mine, Deziree."

******

At some point Noah had carried me to his bed and we both fell into a blissfully content sleep. A week ago I was a straight guy living with my parents, looking for a way out. Now, I had an enormous cock grinding into the crack of my ass as I played little spoon to the man I had just swallowed a load from. All while dressed in a see-through sun dress mind you.

The blowjob wasn't all that bad in retrospect. I had never wanted to give one and I had definitely never wanted to drink cum. But my dread seemed to be a little overstated. His cum had been sweet and salty and to my surprise not unpleasant at all. Being a total virgin, I had nothing to compare last night too. What bothered me about it though, was the submission. I did not enjoy being used for the pleasure of someone else. Which was all this was, Noah never once thought to make me cum. Not that I wanted too after being made to drink his seed. He seemed proud of me, but I felt humiliated and small. Real men don't do things like what I had just done. I should have said no. I should have fought him. I should have made him break my bones like my dad had done. Even if the end result was the same, maybe I could have saved my pride. But it was too late for that.

I woke around noon, with my first ever hangover and Noah's cock against my tiny little ass. I did my best to pull away, not wanting to arouse him anymore than he already was, but he had one arm around my body pulling me close and the other hand gripped my hip. Trapped, I let him grind into me in his sleep.

"Hmmm," Noah groaned finally waking up. "I could get used to this." He kissed the back of my neck as he pulled me in tighter. "You want some more of what I gave you last night?" He nibbled on my ear.

The spooning would have been nice if it wasn't for the cock, Noah completely controlling me, and the prospect of being forced to perform morning fellatio. "Noah, please, don't," I gasped. My breath was ragged from dehydration.

"Shhh, I get it. This is new to you. I will make you some breakfast, why don't you get cleaned up" just like that Noah gave me a peck on the cheek and was gone.

I grabbed a pillow and cried for a bit, my pride all but lost. I was becoming Noah's little bitch. I wasn't even sure how much of the night before I had done voluntarily and how much he had intimidated me into. Between the wine and Noah's dick, I had failed to escape. If I stayed, Noah would eventually try to fuck me with that monster.

"Hey Baby, you want French toast or sausage and eggs." He called up. When I didn't answer he found me in the bed crying. He stroked my cheek and kissed me sweetly. "Take your time, I will make both."

******

The rest of the day Noah didn't ask anything from me. He cooked for me twice. He would occasionally come up behind me to give me a kiss on the neck or cheek. Once he even grabbed my ass. He spent his day pouring over blueprints, working at his computer, and making phone calls. At one point he told me he was trusting me to be good tomorrow as he needed to head into town to work on a project.

'Alone, finally. That's when I run.' I was giddy. I slept nervously in my own bed that night, anticipating the consequences of my actions the next day.

In the morning, I awoke suddenly. I ran threw the house to see if Noah was home. Little did I know, he had left half an hour earlier. He had stopped into my room to give me a light kiss on my cheek before riding his bicycle into town.

After finding no trace of Noah, I ran down the stairs and packed as much food as I could carry. Then I ran upstairs to raid Noah's wardrobe, everything was too big. I tightened up a belt, rolled up the legs on a pair of jeans, and threw on a shirt that came almost to my knees. Quickly, I ran back down to the stairs to grab the food on the counter.

I was stopped cold as I entered the kitchen. Standing there in a short plaid skirt and a button down navy blue blouse was a heavenly looking girl. She was standing just a few feet away, scowling at me. I guessed her to be about my age.

"Wh...where's Noah?" I asked. Maybe if I played ignorant, I still somehow leave today.

"So, you are the one that everyone's talking about." She ignored my question entirely. "You are going to be so much fucking trouble I can already tell." She took a deep breath and exhaled angrily. "I told Daddy I didn't want anything to do with this, but he says I'm responsible for helping you. And I swear to God if I have to spend one fucking weekend with Sophia because of you..."

"Um...what?" I asked thoroughly confused. "Why would you get into trouble because of me?"

"Duh!" Ava said annoyed and rolling her eyes. "I...AM...RESPONSIBLE...FOR...YOU! And your dumb ass is about to try to run, aren't you?"

She had it all figured out. I guess they expected me to try first chance and here I am, caught red handed. "Sorry," I replied my head lowered in defeat.

"I should just report your dumb bitch ass." She took another long deep breath, but this time she breathed out slower and spoke calmer. "It's fine, it's fine." She seemed to be talking to herself more than to me. She laughed a little when she continued speaking. "My punishment will be nowhere near as bad as what they are going to do to you if you was to get caught. So why don't we very carefully put everything back where you found it and get you back into your training dress. Then, you will listen to everything I tell you for the rest of the day. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

"Ava, my names Ava. And quit looking like such a beat puppy. I just said I wasn't going to tell on you. Look, Noah wanted me to come over because he didn't want you to be lonely today. Daddy said I had to too or I wouldn't be here. He thinks you're a dumb cunt that will try to run. He also thinks Noah will be too soft on you to get you properly trained. So he asked me to help. I think all of us girls end up taking a newcomer under their wing at some point. Plus, wouldn't it be nice to have a friend around here?"

All us girls? Was she abducted too? Did that mean she was a guy? I was under the impression that all the people they took where guys, but maybe that was just what Noah was into. Maybe I was special in that regard. No way was this fierce, angelic figure in front of me ever a guy.

"Um... a friend would be nice I guess. What now?" I asked.

"My God, you don't listen." Her eyes rolled again, this time a little over dramatically. "Let's go put all of Noah's clothes away before we both get in big trouble."

She led me upstairs and we put all of Noah's clothes away. I couldn't remember exactly how I found them, so we just did our best. Ava didn't turn away when I undressed. I blushed even harder as my cock stood at full attention for her. She seemed uninterested. As I put on a fresh dress, she turned to me and smiled. "You're walking awfully straight for this being your first week. If Noah fucked you, you would have needed help up the stairs." She laughed at her own joke. "What all have you guys done anyway?"

I blushed at her even asking me that. "What do we do now?" I asked, ignoring her question and hoping she wouldn't ask it again.

"Well, I could teach you how to do your makeup," Ava giggled.

"Ava, I'm not really interested in makeup," I said simply assuming that we would move onto something else.

"Of coarse you think you are not interested. No one has ever taught you," Ava laughed. "Come on, you will love it, I promise." Ava skipped into the master bathroom attached to Noah's room. No way is she was a boy. I traced the outline of her perfect body in my mind. From the bottom of her perfect tits to the point where her legs disappeared into her skirt just shy of her ass, she was flawless. She poked her head back out the doorway. "Well, come on. The first time trying on makeup with a friend is so much fun!"

I felt like crying. 'Man the fuck up, damn it.' Here I was, alone with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and she wants to put makeup on me. 'I'm not some damn prissy boy!' I stomped into the master bathroom. "Ava, look. I'm a guy. I'm not "into" any of this!" I air quoted.

"Says the "guy" wearing a dress," she air quoted right back at me. She was hovering over a chair next to a stand. The stand had a bunch of drawers and a large back-lit mirror over top of it.

"So what was your deal before they grabbed you? I'm guessing not sexual abuse or you would be fucking Noah already. Unless you are racist. Is it because Noah's black?"

"What? No! It's kinda hot that he's black." 'The fuck did I just say?' I shook my head back and forth. "I mean, I don't care what color he is. That's not the issue."

"Then what's up? Why are you here?" Ava asked.

"I'm not sure I wanna talk about it," I replied, remembering what Olivia had said about the shitty life the "procurements" had previously. I wanted to tell her about my fucked up family life. Maybe if I told her about the mother that abandoned me as an infant, the grandmother that raised me until she died when I was nine, and my abusive father that "stepped up" to take care of me afterwards she would see I deserve a break. Maybe if I told her about all my hospital trips and broken bones she would help me escape. I'm not sure she would help however. She seems to be happy here. 'Brainwashed.'

"You okay?" Ava's tone turned compassionate. I could see her thoughts. They where spelled out all over her face. She pitied me. Fuck I hated that.

"Yeah, I'm great," I forced a grin. "Fuck it, just a little makeup, okay? Nothing crazy. I don't want to look like some drag queen."

Ava stared through me with a terribly sad look, "Yeah, how about we just do your lips?" She was legitimately asking. She knew it was bad. She probably knew first hand too. She probably came from worse.

I shook my head in agreement and sat down. "Besides, I think your lips are your best feature." She said pulling out one of the drawers. It seemed like all the drawers where full of a variety of products. I'm assuming Noah had got them just for me, because none of them had been used.

Fifteen minutes later I had the cutest soft pink lips I had ever seen. Ava covered the rest of my face in the mirror. To my amazement, they looked totally feminine and sexy. "Innocent little lips" she called them.

I had mixed feelings. On one hand I looked like a ridiculous, skin headed boy with pouty pink lips. On the other hand I kept pushing my lips together and out, making myself look remarkably like this lesbian girl I went to school with.

12