Finding My Shemale Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim meets Emma, then has fun with his Goddess and her friend.
3.8k words
4.55
49.4k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for the feedback on the last story, I tried to take all of it into account while writing chapter 2. I noticed that some people wanted the story to be longer so I added in a few extra scenes in this one, as well as adding two new characters.

As always, any feedback or constructive criticism would be highly appreciated and encouraged. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you enjoy.

-TheGuyInBlack

**********

It had already been a week since I met Breanna, and I was already craving meeting her again, not to mention the mysterious friends she told me about. The sex I had with her was without a doubt the best in my life. Since then I noticed I had less interest in sex with normal girls, and when I jerked off I stuck nearly entirely to tranny porn.

Breanna seriously got into my head. I even had dreams about being with her again; her perfect body on top of me, fucking my asshole with her enormous cock. In my dreams she was insatiable, fucking me for what seemed like hours at a time before dumping her huge loads into me. The feeling of her hot cum in my asshole drove me wild. I knew I'd go crazy if I didn't see her again soon.

I was a sophomore in college, and my friend's fraternity was having a party, so I decided that if I couldn't have Breanna I might as well find a girl there that I could use to release some of my sexual frustration. I normally don't care for frat parties, but I really needed to get laid and this was the best way I knew how. I got to the house around 11 at night, and luckily my friend was working the door so I didn't have to argue with some asshole to let me in. I got inside and was shocked at how attractive most of the girls were. I knew my friend was in one of the upper tier frats, but I didn't know it drew in a crowd like this. I made a mental note to come here more often.

I hung out at the party for about an hour, talking to and dancing with some of the hottest girls at the college. But for some reason, I just wasn't interested in sleeping with any of them. Don't get me wrong, I found them very attractive, but there was just something about them that made me hesitant about taking them back to my room.

But just as I was about to give up on finding someone there, I saw a cute blonde girl standing alone across the room. I decided to go talk to her and see where things went.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Tim."

"I'm Emma." She said with a smile.

"What's a pretty girl doing all alone at a place like this?" I asked.

"Well, I just transferred from another school and I don't really know anyone here. I came here with my roommate but she got drunk and must've wandered off to some guy's place."

"Well it sounds like you need someone to keep you company." This made her smile.

"That's very sweet of you." We found a spot on the couch, and started talking about nothing. I'm not usually good at speaking to girls, but it was easy talking to Emma. She had whatever the other girls I talked to that night were missing, and I was really attracted to her. As the night went on, we started getting a little tipsy from the drinks the brothers put out, and were both starting to feel frisky. Before too long, it was obvious that we both wanted to go somewhere we could be alone.

"Why don't we go back to my place?" I asked. "My roommate went home for the weekend, so we'll have the place all to ourselves.

We left the house a little after 1:30, and it was a short walk to my dorm from there. As we got to my building I was surprised, and pleased, to learn that Emma actually lived on the floor right above mine. I was glad to hear that in case we decided to make this more than a one-night stand.

When we got into my room she attacked me as soon as I closed the door. She kissed me with a hunger that made me knew it had been a long time since she'd had sex, and I matched her enthusiasm. She was beautiful, pretty tall for a girl, about 5'9" and beautiful C cup breasts. Not only did she have perfect tits, her ass was so beautiful it should be illegal.

In no time flat I had her top and bra off and was kissing her amazing tits. Unlike Breanna's, I could tell these were all natural. I closed my mouth on her nipple, making her shudder with pleasure. "Oh, God Tim I need your mouth on my pussy now!" I was happy to oblige. I got her pants off as fast as I could and took off her panties with my teeth, I could tell she was already wet. After her panties were off I attacked her pussy with my tongue, I knew even from my limited number of ex-girlfriends that this was one of my biggest assets in the bedroom.

I opened up her outer lips with my mouth, and used my tongue to rub her little clit, making her moan loudly. As her lips opened, I felt her juices start flowing into my mouth. Her taste was indescribable. The taste of her sex immediately made me rock hard, causing a tent to form a tent in my boxers. I flicked her clit lightly, testing how sensitive she was with a lot of quick thrusts of my tongue. When it became too much for her I held back on her clit and instead slowly licked up and down her slit, giving her time to catch her breath. She was so horny that eventually she grabbed me by the hair and started to grind my face against her pussy. She was moaning uncontrollably and after a few minutes I felt her shudder as she pulled my hair and screamed as she came hard on my face.

After a few minutes to catch her breath, she kissed me again and took my cock in her hand, stroking it back to full length. My balls were heavy with cum from my sexual frustration, and Emma noticed. "Oh, my. It looks like these little guys need to be taken care of." With that she went down and started to service my balls with her full, pouty lips. She took each one into her mouth gently, one at a time. The warmth of her hot mouth on my sac turned me on so much I started to leak precum. After she was done with my balls, she went up to the tip of my cock and slowly licked the length of my cock, driving me wild.

After a few minutes of teasing my cock like this, she took my 6.5 inches in her mouth, wetting my cock from the head to my root. She started working my shaft in her mouth, massaging it with her lips while playing with the shaft with her tongue. I grabbed her by the back of her head and forced her all the way down my cock, making her gag.

I kept fucking her face for about five minutes, before flipping her on her back and getting behind her. "Oh, Tim I need your hard cock in my pussy now!" She moaned. I was happy to oblige.

I leaned down and kissed her breasts as I put my cock at her pussy and started pushing. I couldn't believe how tight her hole was as she gripped on my cock as hard as she could. She was so tight I really needed to take my time going into her to keep from hurting her. Finally I felt her start to loosen up around my cock and I started to fuck her faster. I could feel her getting wetter as I plowed into her tight hole.

As I was fucking her I leaned down and kissed her neck, making her moan even harder.

"Oh my God, fuck me harder!" She begged. I was impressed with how well she was taking the fucking I was giving her. We could already her the sound of my legs slapping against her perfect ass as I bottomed out in her pussy. She kept begging me to fuck her harder, so I flipped her on her hands and knees and grabbed her hips for better leverage. But even that wasn't enough for her, so I grabbed her by the hair and pulled it, making her scream in a mix of pleasure and pain.

After a few more minutes of the brutal fucking I was giving her, I noticed that her ass was starting to turn red from my thighs slapping into her when I bottomed out. This only made me fuck harder, as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she came with a scream. "Oh, fuck! Don't stop fucking me with your thick cock! Ohhh!" Between the feeling of her pussy squeezing me and her screaming I went over the edge. My balls tightened as I shot jet after jet of my hot cum deep in her pussy.

"Oh my God, that was amazing." She said, out of breath. "I don't think I'm going to be able to walk right for the rest of the weekend!"

"Glad you enjoyed yourself." I said. "I know I did." She stayed the night. I always liked having a girl share my bed with me, and she was right. I did a number on her and she was still walking with just a little bit of a limp when we woke up the next day.

We hung out all of the next day, not having sex, just enjoying each other's company. We had a lot in common, and got along really well together. I hoped that what was happening with me and Breanna would be okay with her because honestly, I didn't want to give up either of them. Oh well, I thought I'd have to cross that bridge when I came to it.

I was in the middle of class on Monday when I finally got a text from Breanna. My heart jumped I was so excited. She said to come to her place after I got out of my last class that day, and that I was going to meet one of the friends she told me about. She told me she was a tranny like Breanna, and she was almost as insatiable. I instantly became rock hard, for some reason Breanna was like a drug to me, I couldn't refuse the invitation even if I wanted to.

I finally got out of my last class at around 3 o'clock, after what felt like an eternity. I texted Breanna before I left, and she said that her friend was already there waiting for me to arrive. I got in my car and made the twenty minute drive to Breanna's hardly able to contain my excitement. When I got there I knocked on the door and Breanna answered immediately, already completely naked.

She was just as breathtaking as I remembered, tall and slender with beautiful red hair. She pulled me inside and immediately began kissing me while I got undressed. I asked where her friend was and she said waiting in the bedroom. She led me back to the bedroom where just last week she'd fucked me like a whore and on the bed I finally saw her friend.

"Tim, this is Maria. I've been telling her a lot about you." Maria was a latina bombshell, shorter than Breanna at about 5'7", but incredibly curvy. I loved the way her beautifully brown skin complemented Breanna's creamy pale complexion. I wasn't sure, but I guessed she must've had D cups and an ass to match. Not to mention the rock hard cock she had with a crotch that was completely hairless. Hers wasn't nearly as big as Breanna's, or even mine. It was probably about 5", but almost as thick as mine. I could tell from the sweat on Maria's body that she and Breanna were warming up before I arrived.

"Hello, Tim." She said with a light accent, I'd guess Brazilian. "We've been waiting for you to come play with us." She had the sexiest smile on her face as she looked up and down my body, which was now as naked as Breanna's or her own. Her eyes stopped when they landed on my hard cock and she licked her lips. "We're going to have a lot of fun with you."

With that she stood up and walked over to me, her cock swaying sexily with her hips. She kissed me deeply but gently, I could tell by how gentle she was that she wasn't nearly as dominant as Breanna. As we kissed I ran my hands up and down her body, feeling her warmth. She was softer than Breanna as well. I grabbed her big, full breasts and squeezed them. I could tell they were fake, but I was way too horny to care.

I told Maria to get on her knees and suck my cock, which she happily did. As she took my cock in her hot mouth, I went weak in the knees. She immediately started by attacking my head with her tongue, and it drove me wild. She had no problem taking me to the base of my cock, something I assumed she learned by practicing on Breanna.

She worked my shaft with long, quick movements, not even gagging when she reached my base. Not only was she sucking me fast, she was absolutely coating my cock with her saliva, mixing it with my now flowing precum. I had no idea anyone could be this good at sucking cock. If she didn't slow down I was going to explode right into her mouth.

"Now you see why I keep this one around, don't you Tim?" Breanna asked as Maria kept attacking me with her mouth. "If you think this is good, wait until you feel her tight ass."

"I don't think I can wait. I'm getting close to cumming."

"Well then let's start having some real fun." With that, Maria pulled her mouth off my cock with an audible pop and got onto all fours on the bed. Breanna handed me some lube and I quickly coated my fingers and started fingering Maria's tight hole, making her moan.

"Wow, you weren't kidding, she really is tight." I said, putting two fingers into Maria's willing ass.

"Yeah, almost as tight as yours, baby." With that I pulled my fingers out of Maria's hole and placed the tip of my throbbing cock at the opening. I started slowly pushing in, I had never felt anything this tight. It was like heaven.

Finally I was buried all the way in her hot hole, I could feel my balls lightly slap into hers as I bottomed out. Slowly I pulled back out and started fucking her, gently at first, then speeding up until the sound of our thighs and balls slapping together was audible. By now Maria was moaning like a whore, like I was when Maria fucked me.

That was when I felt something cold and wet touch the opening of my ass. I looked back and Breanna had the lube in her hand and was using her coated fingers to prepare my ass for her already hard cock. I looked down and saw that she had already coated her cock in the gel. I felt a rush as her fingers plunged into me, lubing me up for the punishment I was about to take.

I couldn't believe it, two weeks ago I had barely any experience with hot women, but not even two days ago I had fucked a beautiful girl like Emma, and now I was sandwiched between two of the hottest women I'd ever seen, both with cocks!

With her fingers Breanna reached into me and immediately found what I'm guessing was my prostate, causing me to shudder from pleasure. I reached around and started stroking Maria's cock, making her moan even louder than she already was.

After a few minutes of getting me ready, Breanna pulled out her fingers, and put her monster right outside of my tight hole. With one hard thrust, she pushed her enormous cock right into my ass, forcing me to moan loudly. It felt like she was tearing me open, but this was what I'd been craving for days, the feeling of being used by my Goddess.

"Oh God, you're just as tight as I remembered." Breanna said with a grunt. "Maria, next time you'll have to try this." By this point Maria could only moan from pleasure, but I could feel her cock twitch in my hand as she started leaking precum. She was looking forward to it almost as much as I was.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with your big cock, Goddess. I need to feel your hot cum in my asshole!" I shouted, overwhelmed by the sensations from both of these beautiful trannies. I could feel the sweat on my and Maria's bodies, and I could tell from the way she was moaning that she was going to cum soon.

So I redoubled my efforts, fucking Maria as hard as I could to try to make her cum. This turned Breanna on, a she started fucking me like a mad woman. She fucked me so hard I fell onto Maria, and we were both forced to our stomachs from Breanna's brutal punishment. It was like I was nothing more than an extension of Breanna's cock that she was using to fuck Maria with.

Breanna kept fucking us for what felt like an hour before I finally felt my balls tighten up and explode inside of Maria with a moan of pleasure. Maria must have had unbelievable stamina, as she had been dripping precum from her rock hard cock without cumming this whole time.

Breanna finally pulled her throbbing cock out of my now gaping hole, and with a smile said "Now bitch, get in front of Maria, it's her turn to feel your little boy-pussy."

"I wish you hadn't been so stretched out before I got to try you, but I'm sure we'll still have lots of fun." Maria said with a wink. I laid down on my stomach as Breanna ordered, and Maria picked up right where Breanna left off, fucking me almost as hard and fast as Breanna was as Breanna fucked Maria even harder, if that was even possible. The feeling of Maria's balls slapping against mine was heavenly, causing just the right amount of pain with the pleasure. I could feel the backs of my thighs as well as my ass starting to turn red with the slapping of Maria's body against mine.

As Maria fucked me she leaned down and pulled my head to the side, kissing me from behind. She kissed me with just as much passion as she was fucking me with, causing me to moan uncontrollably into her mouth. Not only was the feeling of her body slapping into mine so erotic, but so was the feeling of her massive tits being squeezed between my back and her body.

After another fifteen minutes, Maria and Breanna were starting to get close to cumming, so they stood over me and made me start sucking them off. As I took Maria into my mouth she moaned "Oh, Breanna you didn't tell me he was such a good cocksucker." I took her all the way into my mouth as I grabbed Breanna's throbbing cock with one hand and started stroking her.

"Well I wanted that to be a surprise, sweetie. I know how you like surprises." I loved the taste of my ass on Maria's cock. It made me feel dirty and slutty in a way that not even being fucked in the ass could.

I started to feel Maria's balls tighten up, getting ready to cum so I took my mouth off of her cock and started working on Breanna's monster. I wanted to feel them both cum on my face at the same time. Breanna moaned as I took her into my mouth, but with the size of her cock I couldn't even get halfway down her shaft at first.

"Come on, bitch, I know you can do better than that." Breanna said, starting to hump my mouth impatiently. It took a few minutes, but after quite a few failed attempts that ended in me gagging two-thirds of the way down her shaft, I was able to let Breanna's cock into my throat and take her all the way down to her base.

Maria was still standing over me impatiently waiting for her friend to climax, stroking her cock to keep her right near the edge. Finally I felt Breanna's balls tighten and her cock twitch, as she said "Oh, God I'm gonna cum!" I pulled her cock out of my mouth and grabbed both hers and Maria's, stroking them and pointing them directly at my waiting face.

I felt Breanna's load hit my face first. I was shocked at the power her cum hit my face, it was like a fire hose. Seeing her friends cock explode all over me sent Maria over the edge, as she moaned with bliss and started shooting her load onto me as well.

Her balls were pretty big, so I was surprised how little cum came shooting out of her cock, only three or four spurts, followed by a little dribble as opposed to Breanna's six or seven gushes. My guess was she must have cum with Breanna before I arrived.

By the time the two beautiful trannies above me drained their cocks onto my face, they were both exhausted and fell onto the bed on either side of me, all three of us panting for breath. I felt so dirty with these beautiful women's loads covering my face, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. We laid there for about half an hour, just kissing each other passionately and exploring each other's bodies. I loved how warm and soft Maria's body was, beautifully Breanna's toned and slender figure. I could tell that the three of us were going to have a lot more fun in the future, as well as the other friends Breanna promised were waiting in store.

I looked at the clock on Breanna's nightstand and jumped up, looking for my clothes as I explained to Maria and Breanna that I'm sorry but I needed to get back to my dorm. I had to get cleaned up, I had a date with Emma.

To be continued...