Finding My Way Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,700 Followers

I looked down into her eyes. "And have you discussed me?"

"Oh, yeah. I told her you were a pussy eating expert."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at her. "Really?"

"Well, not in those words, but I told her that you definitely knew how to have good sex. And Rhonda and I both agree that a man who doesn't eat pussy is not worth having sex with."

"Okay. But I've heard that women usually never say anything bad about a current boyfriend or lover, but once they break up, they dish the dirt. Is that true?"

She smiled at me said mockingly. "Who's been giving away our gender secrets?" Then she put her head on my chest. "That's probably pretty close to the truth. Most of my friends would never say anything bad about their lover while dating or living with someone, but they'll trash them once they leave. And I mean intimate detail trashing. Of course, my married friends dish the dirt on their husbands no matter what."

"Really? Ouch. That has to hurt."

"Whatever, let's discuss something else... like my next orgasm."

She rolled over on top of me, starting kissing me, and fondled my recovering member. He was up for round 2 and we made it a good one. I didn't leave until 1am and Rhonda was just driving up when I walked out.

"Hey, Rhonda."

"Well, hello, stud." I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Heading home tonight? Can't take the breakfasts around here?"

I chuckled. "No, just need to be home to take my mother to the hospital tomorrow morning."

"Oh, sorry."

"No problem." I left and was thankful that Cindy was in my life.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,700 Followers