Finding My Way Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get tougher for Jon.
8.2k words
4.77
41.4k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,689 Followers

Part IV

From Parts I - III: I returned from Afghanistan, having been shot in the shoulder and having two surgeries to repair it. I got out of the Army to help my mother who had bladder cancer and ran into the high school girl on whom I had had a crush. I found out she was a single mother of a young daughter and tried to ask her out, only to have her accuse me of treating her like someone who I thought couldn't take care of herself and needed to be saved. She realized her mistake and we dated once then I was invited to her house, where I ran into her ex, who had drugged her and then knocked me out. After the incident, Lily says she won't see me anymore, but then, one night she arrived, drunk, and fucks me. When she wakes, she says it was a mistake and goes back to not seeing me anymore. After a few weeks of being ignored and turned down by Lily, I asked the waitress Cindy out and she proved to be a sexual dynamo.

Chapter 12. Playful Cindy.

Over the next few weeks, Cindy and I met regularly. She was a bit wild, but then I needed that. I needed someone to draw me away from Lily.

One very tense incident occurred on 14 December when I was in the café after physical therapy and Cindy was working. I sat in her area and she waited on me. After I finished eating, I guess our flirting and playful banter was noticed by Lily. We had said we would be careful, but we got a little carried away. Lily came over just after Cindy had gone to wait on someone else and sat at my table. Cindy noticed, but stayed away, probably waiting to see what would happen.

Lily looked tired and stressed. "Do you hate me?"

I was shocked by the question. "What? No, I don't hate you. What would ever make you think that?"

She looked over at Cindy. "Why else would you start hooking up with a waitress that works for me and throw it in my face."

I sat there trying to process that and then looked down, feeling sheepish. "I'm sorry. That was not my intention. She's just a beautiful woman and I was attracted to her. It had nothing to do with you and I certainly wasn't trying to throw it into your face. We didn't mean to be obvious. You didn't want anything to do with me, but I certainly don't hate you. Do you hate me?"

She stared at me for a few moments and then looked down. "No." She got up and walked away, leaving me feeling like an asshole.

That encounter made me not want to go back there, so Cindy and I limited our being together to places outside of the café.

I knew there was still something that drew me to Lily when I saw her, but she was always completely closed off to me and I decided that the best thing was to continue to be with Cindy. All the great sex was taking my mind off everything else. My mother was doing well and my shoulder was responding well to the physical therapy. The more I took physical therapy the more I knew that part of the recruiting process for them was to ensure that they were masochists.

Lily, however, was still something of a paradox. She was a beautiful woman and the great sex we had that one night had really enthralled me, but ever since she had been cold and unapproachable. She had told me she wanted nothing to do with me. Cindy, meanwhile, was turning out to be amazingly good company, an intelligent woman on many subjects even though she didn't finish her education, and a witty talker who could hold her own. I felt like we were getting really close.

One night as I was leaving and Rhonda was downstairs when I left, she stopped me to talk.

"Jon, can you keep a secret."

"Sure."

"It's about Cindy."

I was suddenly uncomfortable. "Uh... sure, I guess."

She smiled. "It's nothing bad, just something I wanted to pass along."

"Okay, go ahead."

"Cindy is a very sexual woman." I smiled and nodded at that. "She is also still a woman with feelings. Don't forget that."

I frowned and stared at her. "What do you mean by that?"

"Okay, I'm going to just come out and say it. Cindy usually has several lovers at a time and makes no bones about it being her prerogative to do so. Since she has started having sex with you she has turned down all her other 'friends-with-benefits' regulars. I think she's getting attached to you. I just wanted you to know. I love her and don't want to see her get hurt."

I was a little stunned, but not completely. I could tell the way Cindy acted around me that she really enjoyed taking care of me and was a little enamored with our relationship. "I don't intend to hurt her in any way. I really like Cindy. I can keep a secret and I'll be good to her."

She eyed me carefully. "I hope so. See you again soon."

"Okay, bye." Now what was I supposed to do about that?

It was 15 December, just before Christmas when I heard from Cindy about a 'special' night that she had in mind. She wanted me to come to her apartment at 8pm that Friday and let myself in. She said the door would be unlocked and I was to come in and sit on the couch. There would be a note for me there. Cindy and I had had pretty regular sex and I thought this might be a continuation of that, but I wasn't sure what she had in mind.

18 December 2009

I was anxious and horny when I entered her apartment. I went to the couch and there was a written note. It was a scenario. It read:

I'm sorry stepfather that you caught me and the next door neighbor playing in my room. I'm sorry that you caught him sucking and fondling my breasts and with his hand up my skirt. We were not going to do 'it', but sometimes I cannot deny my urges. Please, do not take it out on him. He was just succumbing to my advances. He's too dumb to do otherwise. I know that I am a dirty, nasty girl and that I deserve to be punished. I'm also sorry that I tease you by flaunting my body in my panties and t-shirts in the morning. I'm just a sinful girl. I'm willing to take whatever punishment you want to give me. I am waiting in my room for you to call me and administer it.

Your stepdaughter, Cindy.

P.S. Rhonda is out for the night.

I put the note down. She told me almost everything I needed to know in this scenario. Once before during sex, she had asked me to slap her on the ass and she seemed to get into that, but this was a much different scenario. I was a little surprised by it, but she was basically telling me what she wanted. I also noticed the items that she had placed on the coffee table. I stared at what was there. There were five items; a blindfold, pair of handcuffs, a butt plug, some lube, and a small paddle. She had provided everything that she wanted me to have to enact her little fantasy. She was kinkier than I thought. I was a little shocked, but very interested. I had always been a pretty straight person myself and now was excited by this new turn of events. It was something that I had never experienced and would never have asked for.

I picked up the blindfold and called her name. She walked into the room and was the poster child for a teenager's wet dream. Hell, every straight man's wet dream. She was wearing a sheer blouse that she had tied up under her small breasts and a plaid schoolgirl's skirt, except she had rolled up the waistband until it only came to the bottom of her ass.

"Come stand in front of me." She did. I whispered to her quietly. "What's the safe word."

She looked at me and whispered. "I don't know, I didn't think about one."

"I can see that you are telling me you trust me, but we have to have one, right? Isn't that how it's done? How about 'snowstorm'?"

"That's fine. I trust you, so I don't think I'll need it."

"Yes, but I'm new to this. I would feel better about having one so that I don't go too far."

"Okay -- snowstorm it is."

I leaned back and looked up at her, trying to get into character. "What do you have to say about this incident with the boy next door, Cindy?"

"I'm s.. s.. sorry stepfather. I shouldn't have let Joe touch me... but...." She stopped.

I stared at her. She had her eyes downcast and her hands clasped in front of her like she was really ashamed, and she was slightly rocking from foot to foot. She was playing this well. "But what?"

"But... but sometimes I cannot stand the ache in my body. It wants to be touched, in a bad way."

I stared at this woman in front of me. There was much I didn't know about her, obviously. I thought I knew her pretty well, but how well do we really know someone's secret desires?

"What do you mean 'in a bad way'?"

"Sometimes I like to touch my breasts and my, you know, my other thing."

"What other thing? Cindy, if you can't be honest with me, how can I properly discipline you? You must tell me everything."

"You know, stepfather, my vagina." She was trying to keep to the ashamed little girl, but a slutty grin passed over her face.

"You mean your pussy?"

She looked up at me and answered in a whisper. "Yes, stepfather."

She was standing directly in front of me, her small breasts and areola easily visible through the gauzy blouse. Her nipples were hard and pointy. Her legs were visible all the way to just below her pussy because it was so short. After giving her a good looking over I looked up and could see the lust in her eyes.

I stood up and walked behind her. I lifted the blindfold up and showed it to her. "I am going to put this on you for your punishment."

"Yes, sir."

"You will call me sir or daddy while I am punishing you, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I put the blindfold on her and waited for a few seconds. If she wanted to play, I would at least make her anticipate it and think about it. After a few seconds I went and sat back down. I reached up and fondled her tits. "Did you like it when Joe fondled your tits and played with your nipples?"

"Yes, sir." She squirmed as I played with them.

I released the knot of the tied up shirt and let it fall open. I pushed it back over her shoulders and she shrugged it off onto the floor. "You have very pretty tits, Cindy."

"Thank you, sir."

"Do you like to have them pinched?" I pinched one nipple a little harder and pulled out on it. She had a sharp intake of breath.

"Yes, sir, very much." She started squirming more so I leaned forward and sucked on one.

"Oh, yes, sir." She moaned and reached for my head.

I slapped her hands away. "Keep your hands down."

"I don't think I can, sir." She grinned from beneath her blindfold.

I realized that she was hinting at the use of the handcuffs, so I got up and retrieved them. I stood behind her and pulled her arms back and she let me cuff her. "That should keep you under control, my little minx." She didn't say anything and I sat back down and sucked on one tit and pinched the nipple of the other for the next few minutes. I never pinched hard enough to hurt her since she had never let on that she was into pain. She was moaning and squirming a lot now. I could tell she was getting turned on. I leaned back. "So what else did you let Joe do? Did you let him play with your pussy?"

"No, sir. He only got to rub it over my panties."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, sir. It made me get... you know... a little wet."

"Are you getting wet now, my slutty little stepdaughter?"

"Yes, sir, I think so."

"Well, let me just check then." I reached under her skirt and found that she was not wearing panties. I lifted the front of the skirt and saw that she had shaved all her pubic hair and was definitely wet. "You are very wet and you have completely shaved off your pubic hair."

"Yes, sir."

"Only nasty little sluts who crave to have their pussies played with and fucked do that. Are you ready for your punishment now?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you my own personal little slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"No, I want you to repeat what I say back to me."

"Yes, sir, I am your personal little slut."

I stood up and led her to the middle of the living room. "You are going to kneel down now." I held her arm as I helped her kneel. "Now bend forward and put your face on the floor." She did so. I flipped her skirt up over her ass and looked at it. It was magnificent. I had an erection that was threatening to burst the zipper on my Dockers so I stripped. She didn't say anything while I did so even though I know she heard me, so I retrieved the lube, butt plug, and paddle and approached her. "You have been a very bad, very slutty girl. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, you are going to teach me a lesson."

I ran my hand over her soaking gash and made sure I ran a couple of fingers over her clit. She jerked at the contact and moaned. This was really fun. I had never played this sort of game and had this kind of control over a woman. I was enjoying lightly tormenting her. I wasn't sure about the paddle, but I loved teasing. I came back up to her ass and played with her asshole.

"Please, sir, not there. That's dirty."

"You are a very dirty, very slutty, very nasty girl and I am going to teach you what happens to sluts who act like you did and try to seduce a nice young man. Are you ready for me to put a plug in your ass, you little slut?"

"Yes, sir, I am ready for you to put a plug in my ass."

I opened the lube and dribbled some on her ass crack just above the hole. I rubbed it all around her little pink star and then into it as I pushed my index finger in. She wiggled a little and I watched as my erection bobbed right next to her ass. I was almost as turned on as she was. I started slowing fucking her ass with one finger and she moaned and wiggled. I then put just a touch more lube on her asshole and started working a second finger in. She was very tight, but eventually I was in her up to the middle knuckle. I had never done more than play with or lightly lick a woman's ass while having sex and had never penetrated one. It was an amazingly dirty, taboo, and exciting feeling. I looked at the butt plug she had left out. It was not small, but not humongous. I pulled out my fingers and lubed up the plug. She was still there, slightly wiggling her ass, taking slow measured breaths. I put the butt plug against her asshole and started fucking her with it, pushing harder each time to get it closer to entering her.

She groaned. "It's so big, sir. Please don't put it in my little bottom." I wondered if she had really had anything back there before, but her pleading during this role play led me to believe that either way, she wanted it now.

"This is my ass, slut, and if I take this instrument out, I'm going to put my big, hard cock into this tiny little asshole."

"Sorry, sir. I will take whatever you desire."

She was playing along well and I was amazed at the freedom she gave me. She was very trusting considering we had been dating for only a little over a month.

Finally, the butt plug got past the large part and was seated into her ass. She moaned as her ass closed around it. She had never mentioned any desire for anal play in our few weeks together, but she seemed to be enjoying it now.

"So what does my little slut think about having her ass plugged?"

"It makes me feel so full, sir. Will you take it out soon?"

"We'll see. We still haven't gotten to your punishment. So far all I've done is shown you what a little tramp you are for sex."

I picked up the paddle and looked at it. It was like a ping pong paddle with extra padding. It was meant more for show than pain, which was good. I was not really into inflicting pain. I brought it down and rubbed it over her ass. She squirmed, showing her nice little ass with the bottom of the butt plug on display, wiggling in front of me. I suddenly brought the paddle back and then down on her ass. It hit her ass and she jerked and yelped as it hit, but it was an amazing sight. I had never in my life played at spanking or something like this. I couldn't hit her hard because I had no experience with this and was afraid I would really hurt her. I tried to hit her just enough to make it interesting.

"I think I will give you 10 swats." And I started doing so. I took a few seconds between each one and made sure they were not too hard. In any case, by the time I finished, Cindy was moaning and her pussy was starting to actually leak her lubrication out and down her legs. I stared at it. Wow! This was fucking amazing.

After I finished the swats, I ran my hand down into her pussy and it was flooded with her juices. She was seriously aroused. I patted it and leaned over toward her head. "Are you a virgin little girl?"

"No, sir."

"What?! You've already had sex? What a little slut! Who did you fuck?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I have not f... had sex with anyone. I only meant that I broke my hymen on my mother's toy."

"You are a nasty girl, aren't you? You have used your mother's dildo to fuck yourself. You know that your mother is a little bit of a prude in the bedroom? I bought that dildo for her and she won't let me use it on her. I don't know if anyone has used it except for my slutty little stepdaughter, but I'm going to love fucking her slutty little girl. And you are going to love it when I thrust my big, hard dick into that tiny little cunt you have and fuck you like the slutty little bitch you are." Cindy just moaned. I knew she loved the dirty talk. I shuffled on my knees behind her and lined my dick up with her hole. I started slowly thrusting into her and decided that this was not a good position because of the angle with the butt plug. I pulled out and Cindy groaned in disagreement with that. I went over to the table and came back with the handcuff keys. I unlocked her hands and removed the cuffs. I then pulled her up a little and removed her blindfold. "Come over here my little personal whore. I want you to fuck me on the couch." I walked to the couch and sat down, my dick sticking straight up. Cindy looked at it hungrily and slowly clambered up over me. She put my dick into her cunt and started lowering herself onto it. I could feel the butt plug, but because she could arch her back differently, I felt like I had more room and was comfortable with fucking her. Cindy looked down at me and continued her role playing.

"Oh, shit, fuck me sir. Please fuck your stepdaughter's bald pussy and make her cum. I really need to cum, sir."

I reached down and thumbed her clit while she was rocking back and forth and that set her off. She started jerking and jerking and threw her head back. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily as she came and came and came. When she finally relaxed she collapsed onto me, her head buried in my chest. I smiled as I thought of how good she looked when she was wrapped up in her orgasm.

Finally, she leaned back and looked at me. I thought we were done with the role-playing, but apparently not. "Are you ready to cum, sir? Do you want your stepdaughter to make you cum, sir?"

"Mmmm. Yes, I do. I want you to get off me and suck me like the brilliant cock-sucker you were born to be. Then you're going to swallow every ounce of my cum and make me happy."

Cindy grinned. "Yes, sir."

I stared at her. "Repeat it."

"Yes, sir, I am going to suck your cock and swallow all your cum to make you happy."

She got off me and knelt in front of me. She wasted no time in getting her mouth over my pussy soaked dick. She started licking and sucking.

"Do you like the taste of your pussy on my dick?"

"Yes, sir. I love the taste of my pussy on your dick." She pulled back to answer me, but put her mouth immediately back on me. She sucked me some and then pulled back to lick all around my dick and balls, slurping up all the girl cum that she had left all over my crotch. She cleaned that up the best way that she could and then resumed sucking. She put her mouth over my dick and went at it like a demon, fucking her mouth with my dick by bobbing up and down mercilessly, forcing it into her throat without prompting from me. I was in awe how she attacked my dick. Finally, I could feel the cum rising and my orgasm closing in. I told her I was going to cum and she brought her mouth to just around the crown and stared at my eyes as I reached nirvana. I spurted and spurted and spurted some more. I filled her mouth and she swallowed every drop as she continued to stare into my eyes. She was wonderful.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,689 Followers