Finding Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers

After that we all kind of collapsed on each other for a while before crawling up to their bedroom. I finally left their apartment at about 4.30 in the morning and crawled back to my hotel room for a couple of hours' sleep before the closing session of the conference. My arse felt stretched and sore, and my cock ached with tiredness from our wild night. Johnny had finger-fucked me while I 69d with Tommy, with the curious taste of oiled rubber in my mouth, but he wouldn't let me fuck him. Johnny was more than happy to be fucked, and his tight arse clinging to my pumping sheathed cock felt wonderful. We'd ended up with another spit-roast, this time Johnny the meat in the sandwich with me up his bum and Tommy's long think prick in his mouth, before Tommy fell into a snoring sleep and Johnny and I kissed and cuddled for a while. It was an astonishing feeling having another man in my arms, his cock and balls rubbing up against mine as I ran my hand up and down the bumps of his spine.

When I awoke in my hotel I was still tired, but I felt more relaxed than I had in months. I also glowed at having scratched my itch so comprehensively, and felt a deep guilty pleasure in the knowledge that I had gained more arousal and excitement sucking and fucking with two men than I had ever felt with any woman. I still loved my wife, but I knew I couldn't live my life any longer without finding sexual fulfilment in the arms, and on the cocks, of others of my own sex.

Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers
12