Finding Myself

Story Info
College girl finds herself.
806 words
3.45
27k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already knew I was bisexual at this point, but the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year in college is when I truly discovered myself.

I was a point guard in college, and and I have always prided myself in fitness. At the time I was about 5'9, 145, pretty solid. I wasn't like I am now (I do figure shows). Blonde hair, fairly tan.

I had just got done running sprints down at the field, so I was in spandex shorts and a sports bra driving home. I noticed the cop car behind me as I looked at my speedometer - 50 in a 25 - fuck!

The cops car followed me for a bit, then flashed its lights as I turned onto my county road. I waited and saw a short hair, stalkey, individual walking to my car. I made sure my C cup boobs were pressed up nice and high, thinking this was a male.

"Know why I pulled you over?"

I started to reply when I was tongue twisted..."No, I don... you're a girl?"

She chuckled: "Yeah, looks like you're shit out of luck! Bet you wish I was a guy to admire that body of yours, huh?"

I blushed a little as I looked her up and down for a minute; her arms were huge for a girl! She was 5'11, around 160, and had more muscle than a lot of the guys in this town!

"Ma'am, is that an open container of alcohol in your car?"

I looked behind me into my back seat, and sure enough, half a bottle of whiskey was back there. "yes, but I haven't been drinking - I swear! I just got done running!"

"Ma'am, will you please step out of the car?"

I tried to argue, but it lead to the same verdict. She lead me to the back of her cop car. "You don't have any weapons on you, correct?"

"Where the fuck would I hide them? I'm in spandex and a sports bra!"

She got close to my ear as she handcuffed my hand behind my back..."you need to drop the fucking attitude, or this is going to get real unpleasant for you!"

"Fuck you, Buff Bagwell!"

She slammed my head onto the trunk as she beg taking off my socks and shoes. "What the fuck are you doing?!?!?"

She reached over, put her fingers in my nostrils, pulled my head back, and shoved my dirty socks in my mouth! "Shit the fuck up! The reason I'm a cop, is I hate the idea of little valley girl types like you getting out of tickets because you show off your body!"

She kept her fingers in my nostrils as she felt up my legs, then her hand brushed my vagina as I let out a soft moan... (fuck, I'm a whore) I thought to myself.

My moan attracted her hand back to my hips, ass, and crotch. She started rubbing my ass through my spandex as my breathing got heavier. She pulled on my nostrils harder - "like being treated like a whore, huh?" Her hand dove into my spandex ans she gripped my ass cheeks. "Unlucky for you, 'Buff Bagwell', likes it rough!"

She pulled her hand out, and spanked my ass HARD! She slipped her hand across my vagina again, and smelled it; "Seems like you do too, cunt." She started busting my ass harder and aster then I had ever had - ever! She kept counting out loud as he finger nails buried deeper into my nostrils.

"46, 47, 48, 49, AND 50!" I was crying and heaving as she pulled my spandex off me. I felt her finger press into my vagina..."Fuck, you loved that!"

She began finger fucking my as I could hear my fluids inside me splash around! She pulled harder on my nostrils as I began squirting down my legs and onto the gravel! My legs trembling as I jumped straight into my second orgasm!

She pulled her fingers out, as I waved her night stick in front of my face. I tried pleading through my sweaty sock, gag, but it was useless; I felt her night stick push deep into my vagina, now!

I can't even lie, it was fucking amazing! She made me cum so many times it hurt!

She threw my spandex and sicks into her back seat, then forced me to lick all my cum off her night stick. I was so lost in heat, I deep throated that black rod for her!

She put her address in my phone - "be here before 7, or I'll pull you over every fucking day, slut."

I hung my head in shame knowing that actually sounded good as I walk to my car.

"Oh, hey, Slut!" She shouted, "wear something slutty!"