Finding Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,883 Followers

He was hard again; he thought about testing her tight little anal orifice, settling instead for that amazingly hot, tight little cunt. She pushed her ass back to give him better access and they fucked again. They fucked hard and wantonly. The milky globes of that perfect ass glistened in the moonlight. He touched her pucker, wetting a finger and just inserting the tip. She didn't recoil. She moved in perfect unison with my motion.

After what seemed like half and hour, she began to work her own clit with one hand and cooed and moaned as she appeared to be reaching her peak. He increased his pace and came in her quim with a roar as he dumped the second load in that fantastic little cunt.

They got some fresh fruit from the fridge and fed it to each other in bed. They drifted off to sleep in each others arms. He awoke a couple of hours later to find her warm little mouth nibbling his rising cock. She got him hard, put her feet on either side of my hips and inserted his cock into her snatch. She leaned forward to kiss him and began moving those muscular young hips in a perfect, slow deep fucking motion. As she began to cum, her pace became frenetic as that little ass bounced up and down on his cock at blinding speed. She came, hard and long, sobbing and gasping as she got off.

He had not yet cum, but was still very hard. he rolled her over, placing her flat on her front, knelt over her midsection, his knees on either side of her delicious ass and began to fuck her again, feeling both the tight confines of her deliciously warm and wet pussy and the erotic sensations of her firm little ass cheeks as he slowly fucked himself to orgasm.

He withdrew a couple of times and licked the crack of her ass, rimming her crinkled anal opening. She didn't say no to his ATM; while he sensed that he might well be the first guy who had ever tongued her dirty hole, she did not find it unpleasant in the least, and actually moved her ass to get more of my tongue. He started a gentle tongue fuck of her dark hole and she quite obviously was getting off on it. Thet'd pursue that tight little hole in the future.

He returned to fucking; in no time, came deep in her cunt. They drifted off to sleep again.

Near dawn, he felt the soft nibble of her little mouth and the gentle, but persistent probing of that talented tongue. She was working his groin area, getting him hard again for another fuck. She rolled him over on his side and he felt her hot breath on his own dirty hole as she tentatively nibbled and licked his ass. She made a decision and decided to try her own ATM, and again, he believed this was a new experience for her. She rimmed his butt hole and then carefully began inserting just the tip of he tongue as she slowly stroked his cock with her hand. She stopped the anal exploration and took his cock in her mouth, teasing and playing. Enough of this he thought. As astounding as her oral skills were, he sensed that we both needed to fuck again. And they did.

And they fucked regularly for several weeks. They both enjoyed the sex a great deal. While he knew she was still working to get him to the church on time, they had fun together and they fucked like bunnies. All good things come to an end.

Finally accepting the fact that he was not going to marry her or anyone else in the near future, she broke it off. There was no animosity. They parted friends, although she was a disappointed friend. He was everything she wanted in a husband. He was attractive and successful. He was also a good fuck. She would have settled for attractive and successful; the good fuck part was an added and unexpected benefit. She hinted that they might get together and fuck sometime in the future.

As a real estate agent she started to work another area of city and he didn't see her or here from her for some time.

His office had a new sales manager. Now, in essence, this was a, 'training job', he had no real authority over him, but didn't always understand that fact. He was also a dork, of sorts, not bad looking, several inches shorter than he was, and just a little too, 'Alan Alda' sensitive male for his tastes. He also wasn't very good at his job and he doubted he would go far. The Vice President, his real boss, had on more than one occasion expressed his frustration with young Garth. Who the fuck names their son Garth?

It seemed that young Garth was connected; his uncle was on the company's board of directors and the CEO and his father were old chums. The VP couldn't fire him and begged all of them to be patient and do their best to train the young bloke. They did our best.

The VP had just bought a new house on a golf course on the other side of town. It was much larger than he and his wife needed, but he had moved from a very high priced housing market and, for tax purposes, needed to sink the maximum proceeds in this house. It was quite a spread. He announced a company party, invited everyone, hourly and exempt for a house warming.

Also, it was to be sort of an engagement send off for Garth. Bob didn't even know he was dating anyone, let alone getting engaged. The VP told him it was all rather sudden and whirlwind.

Well, you guessed it. They all got to the house wearing, or quickly changing into, bathing suits. Lounging on the diving board, leaning back to most perfectly display her charms was Nancy. Bob was twenty feet away from her, planning to say hi, when Garth intercepted him and told him he really wanted to introduce him to his fiancée. With that, he led him over to the diving board as Nancy rose and turned toward us.

Nancy was sporting a two caret rock on her left hand. She was wearing a translucent one piece and looked fabulous. As she saw it was him, her smile faded, ever so slightly as she wondered what he would say and what she was going to say.

"Nancy, this is Bob, Bob, this is Nancy, the girl I'm going to marry." Garth announced with overblown formality.

Before she could speak, he took the lead. "It's very nice to meet you, Nancy. I've heard wonderful things about you. Congratulations. I'm sure you and Garth will be very happy together."

She shook his hand. "It's very nice to meet you, too Bob. Garth has spoken fondly of you on many occasions." She said, thanking him with her eyes.

Garth was very proud of his trophy. She was absolutely the most beautiful woman there. He escorted him over to the bar to get him a drink and started telling him how wonderful his bride to be was.

Garth spoke. "I've never been so in love before. Isn't she gorgeous? My parents love her. She's the nice girl they always hoped he would marry. She's saving herself for our wedding night."

Bob almost swallowed my ice and choked to death right then and there. "That's great, Garth, I'm very happy for you."

He drifted off to display his new treasure. The VP came over to welcome him. We we're pretty good friends.

He started to mildly grill him. "Bob, Nancy sure looks familiar. Didn't you date a girl that could be her twin?" He smiled lasciviously.

The VP had seen Nancy close enough to know damned well it was the same girl. He had invited him to, 'double' date with him and his wife and had sat across the table from her. He knew she spent the night at my house. He also knew she blew him in the back seat of his BMW.

"So, Bob." He went on, now getting into it. "I guess, since Nancy is saving herself for her wedding night, you never fucked her?" He paused for a moment, and then got serious. "Are you going to tell him?"

Bob replied. "Why should I tell him? He's a dweeb and neither of us like him. He's just what Nancy was looking for, old family money, not totally ugly and guaranteed to be successful with his family connections. I have nothing against Nancy; we parted on very good terms."

He paused. "Although I may have a little fun with it. Garth is so giddy right now that he's bound to drink too much. I may have to have a little heart to heart with the, ever gorgeous Nancy." he said.

"Well he'll keep an eye out, and if both you and Nancy disappear at the same time, I'll keep Garth busy." He responded. "Use the bathroom and bedroom at the head of the stairs."

As women do, a little while later, Nancy clearly headed for the bathroom. It was occupied. The VP didn't miss a trick and pointed her in the direction of the upstairs bedroom/bathroom combo.

Bob worked his way discreetly away from the pool area and followed her up the stairs. The bathroom had a lock, but it was one of those which is easily opened with a little pin. The house was brand new, and the pins were conveniently located on the ledge above the door. With no hesitation, he popped the lock and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

Nancy had removed her suit and was primly and beautifully perched on the toilet getting ready to pee. He'd always found an attractive woman peeing to be very erotic.

"What! Oh, Jim! What are you doing in here?" She yelped.

"I came to congratulate the blushing bride to be, Nancy." he told her, but he was leering just a tad.

He quickly moved to the toilet and roughly kissed that stupendous mouth and began to rub her pussy with my hand.

"Oh, you shouldn't..." She started to say, but began to become excited as he expertly ran his hand over her tightly trimmed little mound. "I really have to pee."

"Go ahead, pee." he said. "I'm not stopping you."

She got a wicked little grin on her face as she released a pungent stream over his hand and into the toilet. This was new territory; they had never played this game before. He removed his bathing suit.

"I need to pee, too." He said. He sent a long golden stream over her tits and cunt. She took his cock in her mouth, planning, he believed, to blow him, as some sort of payment for not blowing her cover, before or in the future. He let her, for a while.

"You're not going to tell him, are you? He doesn't know. I've blown him, and let him eat him, but he thinks I'm a virgin." She begged.

"Nancy, I think you could do better. Garth is not a friend of mine. Telling him that you're not exactly, 'intact' would be doing him a favor and I owe him none." he told her.

"I'll do anything to make it up to you, Bob. Thank you." She replied.

"I was hoping you'd say that, Nancy. Stand up and turn around and bend over the counter." he commanded.

"You can't fuck me. I'll let him eat him later and he'd know when he tastes your spunk in my, 'virgin' hole." She pleaded.

He got down on his knees and began to orally service her back door. In spite of herself, she got into it.

"I believe you have another hole that just might be 'cherry', isn't that true Nancy?" He asked. She nodded. He believed her. He started to finger her anal opening.

He opened the medicine cabinet and, to his pleasant surprise, there was a tube of K-Y in plain sight. He opened the tube and began filling her rectum with the cold jelly.

"You can't do that. I've never done that. You're too big. Let me suck you off instead." She begged.

He spoke. "I've had your wonderful mouth numerous times, Nancy, and that hot, tight little pussy of yours. Your tits aren't big enough to fuck. You know you like it when I tongue your dirty hole. Right now you've got two, make that three, fingers up your butt, and you can't help yourself, your fucking my fingers."

Torn between her arousal and her desire to protect her tight little ass from plunder, she continued to try to dissuade him. "Oh, please, not there. It will hurt. It's dirty and messy, you can't..." And she gasped and exhaled as he entered her rectum.

"You are a bitch, Nancy, but a nice little bitch and the most astounding fuck I've ever known. I can't believe I didn't take your shitter when we were together, but now it's mine. I'm in your ass, and I'm going to slowly ease my cock all the way in, and then I'm going to give you what is, he hope, your first ass fuck, and what I am sure will be one you'll never forget." he told her, as he did exactly as he promised.

It hurt at first; her anus burned. The fullness was uncomfortable. He cared enough to be reasonably gentle, but not enough not to take her ass.

He fucked that precious ass of hers long and slow and deep, or as long as he could manage with the totally erotic thought of breaking in an anal virgin. She got into it and fucked him back. She played with her pussy. She started up the slope to orgasm; he increased his thrust and they came together as he shot a massive load deep in her ass. Pulling his cock from her ass, he turned her around and pushed her to the floor.

"Clean my cock, my lovely little, newly initiated, anal slut. It's customary." he commanded, and she complied.

He pulled her to her feet and gave her a long. slow, tender kiss. She seemed surprised. "I know what your ass tastes like, Nancy. I happened to very fond of the way your ass tastes. Don't look so surprised that I would kiss you after you cleaned the ass funk off my cock with that wonderful mouth of yours."

He went on. "Nancy, have a wonderful life with Garth; but I'm not counting on it. Don't rush into a bunch of kids. I give it three years, and if you play your cards right you should be able to wrangle a decent financial settlement. I am fond of you and won't do anything to interfere with your happiness. I wouldn't have told him, even if you'd refused to give up you poop chute. But it was delightful."

Nancy responded. "In all the time we were together you never showed an evil side, a mean streak or seemed like the kind of guy that would blackmail a girl just to tap her ass. I knew it was play, and I knew he could say no. You did just tap my anal cherry. It was uncomfortable at first but it was nasty and I did get into it. I wouldn't mind trying it again, with the right man and the right lube."

"Nancy, I wouldn't suggest going from, 'I am a virgin' to, 'fuck me in the ass' overnight." he smiled and replied.

"I wasn't thinking about Garth." She replied with that old wicked smile.

We returned to the party after cleaning up. Garth had never missed her, but the VP knew we had been gone long enough for something fun to have occurred.

Nancy came up to him later as the party was winding down and handed him her business card, which he already had. She had hand written a phone number on the back.

Away from the others, she spoke quietly. "I knew from the first day I met you that you weren't the marrying kind. I don't want to spend the rest of my life selling houses. I want some financial security; I want to be the lady of the house. I didn't fuck you that first night thinking it would get me a ring. As you can see with Garth, that's not my normal operating plan---though that would have been a nice result. You were hot. You turned him on. You made my remarkable little pussy wet every time you were even close. I have a sixth sense; you were every bit as great in bed as I knew you would be. And admit it, I am, far and away the best little piece of ass you've ever had, or a damned close second. Speaking of ass, call me. This number goes to a private voice mail which beeps me. Use it when you want another shot at my fantastic little butt. I really hope to hear your voice, very soon." And she headed over the lovingly gaze into the eyes of her fiancé.

He called the number the next day. He also fucked that gorgeous little dirty hole the morning of their wedding, and the day they returned from their honeymoon. In spite of her best efforts, Garth never really did become a very good lover.

Three years later, Garth got caught fucking the black chamber maid in the ass at his parents' home by, Nancy, as she was walking hand in hand with Garth's mother and father as they came upon the disgusting scene. It seems Garth was a little small; Nancy had never let him in the back door, but the maid had been letting him service her anal canal for years. The potential for scandal was frightening.

The maid was paid off and sent back to her native land. Garth's parents disowned their son, banishing him to some company outpost in Australia, siding completely with their daughter in law, whom they had grown to love dearly and who had been so terribly dishonored by their evil son. The divorce papers were drawn up quickly. Nancy was prepared to fight for what she wanted, but had kept up the demure routine and never threatened to expose the horrible scandal.

Sitting in the study with the family lawyer, her attorney (which Garth's parents insisted on) and Garth's father, she waited as her attorney read the final documents. Her attorney handed her the agreement, but she had already read the draft; this was just a formality.

First, she got the house in Florida that they had bought for them as a wedding present. It was $1.5 million, on the water with 6 bedrooms and 6,000 plus square feet. She also got a cottage on a lake in Michigan. She of course got all the furniture. She got the Jag and the Beemer. All were paid for. The icing on the cake was a $20 million trust of which she was the trustee and could do as she desired with. She wept softly as she carefully signed the papers; her father in law shed tears as he considered the monstrous actions of his son to this dear, innocent little girl.

The next day they drove her to the airport personally, rather than have the chauffer take her. The airport goodbye was very tearful as the three hugged and cried and promised to stay in touch.

The day following her return, she called Bob. "I've got a house to show you, when are you going to be free?"

"I don't need a house. I love the house you sold me over three years ago. On the other hand, it's always been hard for me to refuse to spend time with you; come whenever you're ready." Bob told her.

She picked him up in the Jag and drove him to, 'her' new house.

"What about Garth?" He inquired.

"Long story; I'll tell you when we get there." She replied.

"Bob, why do you still work? I got a glimpse at your financials when I helped you with those rental properties you purchased. You're loaded. Your stock portfolio has got to be close to $10 mil by now. You have at least $5 mil in rental property. As much as you make working for that company, you must have several mil in a 401-K and a few more in stock options. Why don't you just quit and find someone to live happily ever after with?" She asked.

"I'd get board. I don't have kids, my parents are dead and I'm not real close to my half brothers. I can't sail and play golf all day. What would he do?" he replied.

"I have some suggestions on that." She replied with a small smile escaping from her lips.

"Wait a minute! Isn't this that damned house your in laws bought you and Garth as a wedding present? Please, babe, Garth is the last person I want to see at this moment." He exclaimed, more than a little put out.

"You've never called me babe before. I like that; do it more often in the future. Regarding Garth." She continued. "I seriously doubt that you'll be seeing Garth, ever."

She dragged him into the house and went on. "Sit your ass down, I'll pour us both a glass of, as I remember, one of your favorite Cabs. Okay?"

In short order, Nancy related the whole sordid story, to include the happy ending of her financial fortunes. As she wrapped up the grim details, she searched Bob's face and asked her first important question.

"Bob." She began. "You always at least liked me, didn't you? Enjoyed spending time with me, found me interesting? I mean I know you loved to fuck me, and believe me, that feeling is mutual, but if we weren't fucking, did you want to be with me? Before you answer, I'm not asking you if you love me. I'm not looking for a marriage proposal---in spite of my new found status as a wealthy divorcee."

It was true. As their carnal pursuits had evolved, he found her to be bright, charming and witty. They shared many interests. Once the real Nancy came out, she was a wonderful companion and he enjoyed the time he spent with her immensely. They moved well together in the kitchen. They both loved the water. He told her in no uncertain terms that she was more to him than a drop dead gorgeous woman who was astounding in the sack.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,883 Followers