Finding Our Heaven Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
A magic journal changes a couple's lives forever.
1.1k words
14k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a total and complete wish-fulfillment fantasy about what I wish would happen in my own life. If it's too sunshine and roses at the end, it's because given the chance I would create this sort of life for myself, and I'd want a "happily ever after." If you're looking for the usual femdom, sissification garbage, and a protagonist so stupid you wouldn't be surprised if they forgot how to breath periodically like can be found so often in these kinds of fics, please just hit the back button and pick another story. For everyone else, please enjoy.

*****

Prologue

Chris' only real contradiction that most people noticed was that, in spite of being a computer expert with over two decades of professional experience in the field, he still was a pen and paper enthusiast. He enjoyed fancy pens, but even more he enjoyed fancy journals. Pocket sized to folio sized, planners with sections or completely blank from start to finish, plain cardboard covers to leather-bound with custom filigree, cheap newsprint or specialized stone pages, if it was a journal he was likely to pick it up and be tempted to purchase it.

Which was why he was especially excited when he found a classic-sized, leather bound journal with a floppy cover in a bin marked, "Free to take." Just holding it tickled so many of his journaling happy spots that he just had to pick it up...this in spite of the fact that he had three empty journals waiting for him at home that he had purchased in the last four months.

He happened to decide to write a few "positive affirmation" messages in the journal one day, and to his incredible surprise found the one specific entry coming true almost immediately. Chris happened to be a trans-woman, and so when he wrote, "I have a lovely, sensual, seductive, feminine voice," and found himself able to belt out show-tunes like a Broadway deva, he knew something was up.

He began experimenting. He gave himself a female body, then he made it as sexy as he possibly could. Now a woman, she gave herself ways to bring in money for basic expenses so she didn't have to worry about a job; she spent whole days just experimenting with pleasuring herself in newer and more creative ways; she even shared her gift with a few friends in the transgender community, though always with explicit agreements to keep it quiet. She did make it so the people she knew before she changed still perceived her as her old, male self so there'd be minimal upset in her life, but she also set things up for herself so the people who'd never accept her new self just...stopped finding reasons to interact with her.

There was one thing that she was almost afraid to do, because she was worried about the potential fallout. Eventually, after several weeks of internal debate, she wrote something that would change her life forever.

"JoLene sees and understands the full and unfiltered truth of how her family manipulates, abuses, and controls her."

The precise wording was important, Christy didn't want there to be any chance that her own biases against JoLene's family would influence the outcome of writing the sentence. If there was any chance that JoLene wasn't actually being abused and manipulated, and Christy only perceived that she was, she didn't want a false perception to twist JoLene's consciousness against her will.

This was because JoLene was Christy's ex-wife, whom she loved desperately, and therefore only wanted JoLene to be truly happy.

From Christy's perspective, the marriage only started falling apart when JoLene's family started manipulating and influencing her against Chris. She, then he, was forced to simply watch as JoLene went from warm and loving to distant and bitter, and the words which came out of JoLene's mouth were empty parroting of the exact same things that his in-laws had said not even a full week prior. The divorce was the natural result of the poison her family was pouring into her ear.

What Christy did not expect was how completely effective it would turn out to be. Within a couple of hours, JoLene was calling Christy, tearfully begging to be retrieved from her parent's home in order to get away from her abusers. She couldn't go to any of her "friends," she explained, because they were also friends with her parents and wouldn't believe that she was being abused. After they had settled their daughter into bed, JoLene was bawling in Christy's arms, begging forgiveness for the way she had acted during the divorce.

Christy did her best to calm JoLene and explained the journal. At first, JoLene refused to believe something so simple and innocuous could cause her life to change so drastically so quickly, but then Christy added a line to the journal, "JoLene is not affected by the cloaking statement written earlier in this journal."

After the expected breakdown that occurred when JoLene's worldview was fundamentally shattered and put back together, Christy was very careful to explain what she had done and showed the line in the journal that changed JoLene. As insistent as JoLene was that she never wanted to see any member of her family again, Christy wanted to be absolutely certain that she wasn't artificially influencing the decision, so she crossed out the line in the journal, negating its effects.

Nothing changed; JoLene explained that now that she knew what she knew, she couldn't ever face the people who had been making her miserable for decades again.

Within twenty four hours, they had left the state. The small family (two moms and a daughter) moved to Colorado to be closer to Christy's family, specifically her sister, who had accepted Christy's transition with...not necessarily aplomb, but eventually fairly well. Christy returned to Arizona a few times to collect their belongings, close accounts, terminate leases, etc., but JoLene refused to ever set foot in the state again as long as her family lived there.

Christy had left the church when she transitioned, but JoLene came to realize that, among other things, she primarily went to church to please her family. She still wanted a relationship with God, but with her wanting to marry Christy again, she knew the church would never accept her back.

With that realization came the epiphany that she had been hiding behind her religion to keep from having to confront the fact that she was attracted to women, as well as a few other aspects of her personality that she realized she no longer had to keep hidden.

Thus began a change in their lives that would create the greatest happiness they had ever experienced, but to find that happiness, they would need to take the first step, and therein lies our tale...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
helenakenthelenakentabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to the rest

The journal is an interesting concept. Wouldn’t we all love one of those. The possibilities for doing good things are endless as are those for misuse. Looking forward to more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Girl with Something Extra Transsexual woman plays with married couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories