Finding Our Way Bk. 02

Story Info
A mom/son relationship develops.
45.1k words
4.77
202.2k
152

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,022 Followers

I apologize for the far-longer-than-expected delays.

Basic disclaimers:

This is a story involving consensual adult sex between a mother and son. If that's not your thing, then I'd bail here if I were you.

As indicated by the title this is the second book. Reading the first book is not necessary, but I'd like to think it would add something to the experience. I hope you enjoy it no matter what you have or have not written before.

I've decided to publish this whole book in one piece this time, unlike the first book. Don't let that throw you. Enjoy it in pieces AND as a whole.

The characters are unrealistically beautiful. It's a fantasy, so I have made the characters a bit fantastic. Enjoy it!

Please vote, and vote optimistically. Please comment, and comment politely (even if negatively.) I am more than pleased to receive e-mails as well, but - like the comments - please communicate as though to a whole other person with feelings and everything.

For the third time: Enjoy it! Why not? It's onlyfiction J

*** *** ***

Finding our way: Book 2

Chapter 1

Less is More

"Are you really going to delete it?" my mother asked as my thumb hovered over the surface of my phone.

"She asked me to."

She put her arm around me and rubbed my shoulder. "It's too bad, though, really. It's such a nice picture of her. She's so happy there. She's practically glowing."

I chuckled. "She should be. I had two fingers in her, and her clit between my teeth when you took that shot."

Mom squeezed my shoulder and smiled. "Yeah, that was a fun day. I'm really going to miss Kim."

The image on my phone showed only curly red-haired Kimberly's smiling face and toned shoulders. The story behind the smile was our little secret; the three of us. The idea had occurred to us a few weeks after Kim had moved into our house (Mom's house as far as the rest of the world is concerned.)

Kim's decision to join us provided us with a kind of excuse for my living at Mom's house. As far as everyone was concerned, Kim and I were a couple, living at Mom's to help make finances easier and keep lonely old Mom company. (I don't think people would've been very comfortable with, "I can't stand to go 48 hours without tasting my mother's sweat and hearing her moan")

I guess you could say that our company's new flex time was to thank for the cell phone pic idea. I'd finished up a project early, and realized that I could leave before even lunch time. I knew that Kim was locked into a series of presentations from her subordinates for the whole day, so I'd called my beloved mother. She was still panting from her morning dance class when she picked up.

I told her that I was headed home early, and hoped to see her there. Wet and ready to play. She called in sick at the part time job she didn't need in the first place, and beat me home so she could shower. When I entered the living room, she had nothing but a towel. She was using it to dry her long black hair. Her dark green eyes flashed and she showed all of her straight white teeth behind her thick red lips with a wide smile. Everything else was bare; her long graceful neck, smooth shoulders, slender arms, her breasts - far more supple than any 43-year-old had a right to even hope for - her taut tight belly, that black landing strip on her pubis and...of course...those long toned dancer's legs on her pretty little feet.

Mom and I fucked standing up. Mom deep throated me until I'd blown deep into her tummy. She'd stroked me back to hardness which led to a 69 session (during which I'd held onto her spectacular little ass for dear life, eventually slipping a finger into her little pucker.) Mom then rode me reverse cow girl for a while, then switching to sit on my meat facing me so she could shove those perfect tits into my face and occasionally her tongue down my throat. Ejaculation number two splattered her womb.

I was near climax number three, fucking my mother doggy style over the back of the couch when Kim came home. Exhausted, Mom's head was hanging down, but she managed a thrilled "Yiii!" each time I bottomed out. Kim smiled at the scene. "Look at the two of you!" She said. "Especially you Kevin. Wow!" I guess my upper body was flexing in a way that she liked. She looked at me through a square made by her pointer fingers and thumbs. "Click," she said. "That's a picture I'd like to save."

Nearly delirious, Mom moaned out, "MNUH! DICK... s'fucking... UHN!... HEAVEN!" Kim smiled and got out her phone, as I decided to really plow into my mother. Without any forethought, I shoved my thumb deep into Moms ass. "FUUUCK YYEEESSS BAAAYYBEEE!!" She howled, and I nearly knocked her over the couch as I slammed into her; spurting what I had left into her delicious cunt. "OOOHHHHH. Ohhhhh. Ohhh, Kevin, the things you do to my pussy. Oh, god that rod."

Later, Mom cracked up at the picture Kim had taken of my upper body and face while I'd been penetrating her from behind. She wanted a copy of it for her phone, but we quickly realized that we couldn't afford for either one of them to be found with a picture of me - at least half naked - making the O-face.

We stored it in an external hard drive, and never bothered to look at it again; preferring to see (and help) one another having orgasms in real life.

But Mom decided that she did want a new picture of me that would show up on her phone when I called, and that my penis should be deep inside her somehow at the time of the shot. Kim and I dug the idea too, so we each arranged our shots of one another.

When Mom calls me, a picture of her comes up that shows her in a red and white checked dress, smiling brightly while sitting next to our coffee table. What you cannot see is that I'm lying flat on my back beneath her, and she is being positively skewered on her "beautiful monster." Beneath her dress her throbbing clit is almost touching my balls, and my hands are on her hips. Kim managed to take the shot while Mom was making a kind of "Huhh. Huhhh. Huhhh" sound through her frozen smile.

There was a click, Kim said, "Okay! Got it," and Mom screamed as tiny tears formed at the corners of her eyes. She started thrashing her hips forwards and back furiously, working my dick around her deepest parts.

"Oh Fuck," I'd said, and laughed at my mother's sudden ferocity. "Careful, Mom, or you'll break it off! Ha haha!"

Mom did not slow down. She did not skip a beat. "Shut up and fuck me...OH! Oh fuck Mommy's pussy Kevin!" That's the picture that comes up whenever Mom's phone calls mine.

***

Kim's glowing smile appears whenever her phone calls mine. My head was under her skirt when Mom took that pic. I didn't see it myself, but I understand that once the image was captured Kim just let her eyes slide shut. She leaned back into the couch, and put both hands on my head; encouraging me to keep right at what I was doing. I believe I heard her and Mom kissing while I was tonguing Kim's love hole. They both hummed in unison, and then I sucked Kim's clit back into my mouth. She gasped and took two fistfuls of my short dark hair. Suddenly, she pulled my face into her crotch, and began rotating her hips; smearing her sopping pussy all over my face. Mom was squeezing Kim's small firm tits, and Kim was lost in an endless repetition of her high pitched moan. Her muscular thighs jerked shut on my head, nearly squeezing me out of the party in her panties. I stretched my tongue to keep lapping at her lips, and then the thighs spread apart with sudden force. My head was jammed back into Kim's fragrant cunny, and she came right into my grateful mouth.

I felt Mom's hand on my shoulder. "My turn. Always remember to share, Baby." I looked up at my mother, smiling down at me. "Let's see how Kimmy tastes today." She was the only one who could call Kim that name. She kneeled next to me, and licked Kim sauce from my lips. She smiled, and winked at me while placing her right hand on Kim's left thigh. My mother bent down into my girlfriend's bare lap. I stepped back to make space, and enjoyed the view. Mom was wearing one of her dark pencil skirts, and her toned ass was straining against the material. I bent down behind her, and hitched up her skirt.

"That's new," I observed, tracing my finger along the gusset of a neon pink thong that held the pouty lips of her pussy. She wagged her ass and hummed a sigh into Kim's still-tight cunt. I eased the bit of fabric aside to reveal my single favorite spot in the universe. She was wet and ready, as she'd always been since we'd started being more than mother and son.

I stood up to pull down my jeans, taking my boxers down with them. Kim opened her eyes, and stared at my prick. She reached down to my mother's head - busy lapping away at her pussy - and pressed it harder into her cunt. She grunted then, and said, "Eat her pussy, Kevin. Eat her fantastic cooch, but save the dick for me. She's almost got...Unh!!...got me there...Oh! FUCK YEAH!"

Mom, despite her loud slurping, understood perfectly. She released Kim's thighs, and reached her right hand up to pinch Kim's left nipple through her dress. Her left hand snaked down to her own pussy, and spread the lips for me. Delicious and convenient! I squatted down behind her behind, and dug in like it would be my last meal. I spread her ass cheeks so I could lick her up and down, front and back. She managed to push her tongue forward into Kim, and her ass back to encourage me. It was getting to be too much for me. I was going to have to stick my cock into some part of one of them soon!

Kim shrieked. I came up from my mother's snatch and bare cheeks to see the fireworks. Mom had released her nipple, and was slamming three fingers in and out of our lovely Kimmy.

Instinctively, I reached down and cupped Mom's pussy, sliding my middle finger between the lips and gently rubbing the clit. Kim was howling and gyrating her hips and gripping Mom's head with both hands like she was trying to climb up onto her face. Her own face was red, and her mouth was invitingly wide open. I wanted to put my dick in there, but suddenly Kim squeezed her eyes shut and made an "Uuuuu" sound through gritted teeth. Mom was just nodding into Kim's wet center, and plowing her fingers in there like a machine.

"FFFFAAAAAAHHHH!" Kim announced, going over the peak, and then collapsed temporarily.

Mom withdrew from Kim's thighs, and looked back over her shoulder at me. She smiled at my recently achieved nudity, and reached for my love pole. She stroked me, an automatic response to having me near. "Hmm. Hello there my beloved," she said, and kissed the head lovingly.

Kim's eyes fluttered at the sucking sound. She was still dizzy from that second orgasm, but she managed to make an anxious "Mmmuh." She lifted an arm towards us, and let it flop to her side.

Mom licked the length of my rod, and looked me in the eyes. "Don't worry Kim," she said rubbing my mushroom over her lips. I'm gonna hold him in my mouth along with your juices until you're ready to get seriously fucked. She nibbled at the head gently, and then couldn't hold herself back from deep throating me. Kim smiled, and watched my mother rub her nose on my pelvic bone. She wasn't jealous of Mom getting my attention. If anything she was grateful and glad for Mom's involvement in my sex life. Thanks to the slender dancer trying to swallow my dick, Kim could finally take all I had to give without the pain she'd experienced in the past. Kim was just so enthusiastic about finally enjoying me as much as she'd always hoped to that she never wanted to miss out on an opportunity to slide me all the way up her love canal.

Mom kneeled before me, bobbing her head, gulping my shaft, cupping my balls with one hand and diddling herself with the other. Kim watched happily resting her hands on the swollen lips of her honey pot. I just stood there, enjoying the feel and the view.

Finally, Kim spoke up: "Kevin, darling?"

"Yes, dear?" I asked, stroking Mom's hair as she took me deep again.

Kim spread her muscled legs, and delicately held her lovely shaved vagina open with both hands. "Would you be a sweetheart, and pull that thing from your mother's throat, and put it in here?" Mom withdrew with an extremely lurid sucking/slurping sound. "You don't mind, do you Janine?"

Mom swatted my ass, sending me off. "Not at all, Kimmy. There's plenty of Kevin to go around. I've even gone to the trouble of lubing him up for you." She knew that no matter how much I played with Kim or how hard (or how many times) I came, she would only need to nuzzle up against me with her sublime form. She could whisper a few words in my ear, she knew, and there would always be more for her.

I eased up to Kim, and worked my way into her tight pussy. "Eeyuhh!" she exhaled. I started slow, easing my way in a bit more each time over the course of about seven calm thrusts. By thrust eight, Kim was saying my name. I pulled her dress up and over her head, and marveled, as always, at her muscular form; flat hard muscles under the smoothest skin. Her arms were straight at her sides so she could lift herself slightly while jutting her pelvis forward to meet mine. Even lubed up, and welcoming me in like this, her tunnel was so tight I felt like I was parting her walls for the first time with each stroke. Her sweet shaved little entrance made my slippery boner look like a red log about to plug her shut. She screamed and thanked me and kept begging for more. Her wine-glass-size breasts shifted together and apart in her lifting motion.

She grabbed one of my shoulders, and pulled me onto her as she eased onto her back. I'd popped out, but was pressing at her entrance again. Kim nibbled at my ear, and said, "I can take the heat if you wanna give it to me full throttle, Kev, but I'd love it if you gave it to me long deep and slow." I aim to please. I drilled Kim's hard body torturously slow.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah Kevin. Aaaah! Yes! I fucking LOVE your DICK!" she said in the process of a single patient penetration. She dug her nails into my ass to hold me still while she swiveled her cunt all over my rod. She didn't leave any marks on my cheeks that Mom hadn't already given me. Kim came hard, convulsing against my chest and making (yet another) wet spot on the couch.

Kim kissed me deeply, and said, "Oh god I'm so glad to have you all the way inside me like this, Kev." She sounded weepy, and I hadn't even started to break a sweat. Yet. Kim closed her eyes for a moment, and sighed out, "Thank you so much Janine."

"My pleasure Kimmy, believe me." came my mother's voice from near where the head board would have been if we'd been on a bed. I looked up, and saw Mom on a nearby chair. Her legs were spread wide, and she was working that amazing cunt of hers; one hand was practically vibrating over her clit, the other sliding a vibrator from our bedroom in and out of my personal play place - about half its length going in with each stroke. She was totally eye fucking me, and licked her teeth in anticipation of the insane party I was bound to give her.

Kim was hot, sweet and tight as hell. She was a good friend and a champ in bed. But I would have hopped off her and onto my mother in a second if I wasn't so sure that Mom is mine forever.

I was balls deep in Kim, and - keeping my eyes on my mother diddling herself - began to stroke in and out. I Kissed Kim again, and then started pounding her straight out of her mind. I looked up at Mom again. We locked eyes again, and we both knew: I was on and in Kim, but I was really fucking my mother.

Mom slammed her vibrator into her steamy wetness in tandem with my slamming of Kimmy's cunny. We never took our eyes off each other. Kim's eyes were rolling around her head as she tried to keep up with the pleasure my mother inspired me to give. Mom kept at it with me, never seeming to slow or tire. Kim lost track of all the orgasms my meat and motion gave her, not conscious of the connection I was sharing with my masturbating mother.

Finally she needed to stop. I pulled out, and she immediately grabbed onto my still hard prick. "Mmm. That's just plain unfair for you. Here. Lie down where I am." We switched positions, and Kim smiled at me as she licked her juices from the shaft and head of my still engorged penis.

"Can I help with that?" asked Mom, removing the vibrator and standing up from her chair.

"Oh!" said Kim, apparently having forgotten my lithe mother in the midst of her multiple orgasms. She smiled, happy at remembering. "Yes, please!" she said with genuine enthusiasm.

Instead of snuggling up next to Kim between my legs, Mom straddled my face, and leaned along the length of my body to give Kim a soul kiss over the cock they both so adored.

It went on like that. I ate Mom's pussy while they took turns blowing me, or sometimes making out while stroking me with at least one hand each. I blew my load sky high, and hit each of their mid sections. Kim laughed with joy, while Mom creamed all over my face at the thrill of having me come on her.

I fucked Kim doggy style later that night, and she completely passed out after an earth shattering orgasm. Mom and I let her sleep, slipping away to the room that had been mine a lifetime ago. We took our time, and did each other just right.

***

When I call Mom, up comes a picture of me - yes, from the mid-section up - wearing a plain button down shirt, white with thin, light colored vertical stripes. My face is slightly red, and I've got a weird smile, like I'm drunk or partially brain damaged.

Mom had decided to recreate the incident that had inspired the whole secretive pic idea; sort of. What is unseen below is my dear mother without a single stitch of clothing. She'd crawled onto the couch on her knees and rested her pert breasts on the back cushions. She'd spread her legs apart a little bit and reached down and back to spread her lips and show me the pink.

"Okay, Kevin, I've got very specific plans for this shot." Kim, in another simple floral dress was holding Mom's phone and silently nodding. Clearly she was in on whatever plan Mom had cooked up. I'd already stepped up behind Mom - nothing on from the waist down - and begun caressing her exquisite bubble. "Now," she continued after an appreciative hum, "put my beautiful monster where he belongs, and then just stand still. I don't want the shot to be blurry."

That long-limbed raven-haired wet-dream-come-true, bent over the couch with her ass in the air and pussy lips spread wide was my mother. And as mom herself has said, that pussy was for my exclusive use and enjoyment (though Kim was welcome to enjoy it too.)

Threats of nuclear attack couldn't have kept me from sticking my cock into that pink palace of pleasure. She had been planning this, and waiting and thinking about getting me inside her. Her scent filled the air. There was no doubt that she was going to be wet enough to take me full length in the first stroke. She was my little bitch in heat. I eased up behind her, and claimed my prize; full hilt, until my testicles glanced against her clit.

"Ooooohhhh!" she thrilled.

I could see her face reflected in the hall mirror. Her eyes closed and her head sank a bit, and she said, "Uhh. So hard. So...I love you so much, Kevin." I gave her ass a solid whack, and my mother went berserk. "Yeeeaaahhhhhh-ahhhh!" Her whole body thrashed around my dick in her center.

"Janine!" called Kim.

Mom didn't seem to hear her. Her head whipped around, and then her body went rigid. I nearly buckled over as my mom's cunt clenched my member with fantastic force. I felt the warmth of her orgasm around my dick and seeping to my ball sack. I felt her reaching down between her legs to stroke my testes. I had no choice, I had to start fucking her or lose my damned mind.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,022 Followers