Finding Our Way Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janine! I'm not going to get a shot at this rate. This isn't what we planned," warned Kim. If Mom hadn't put on the breaks, Kim would've just stripped down and climbed into the fray.

But Mom recovered enough to say, "Yeah. Uh...no...uh...Yeah, Kevin. Stop." I stopped. She always knew I would. I'd never force myself on my mother or anyone. I've seen stories where people do, but that is just not me. I doubt Mom and I would've ever come together if I were. I started to pull out, but Mom shrieked, "NO! Don't you DARE take that precious cock away from me. You get RIGHT back in here young man!" I did as I was told. "Oh FUCK, yes! Oh, god, this is going to be tougher than I thought." She took a deep breath, and I could feel a slight squeeze on my shaft deep inside her. "Uhn. Okay. Now, you be perfectly still, Kevin. No matter what." She began to rock forwards and back along my flesh guide rail. "Do you think you can control yourself; to do as I've asked, sweetheart?" she asked panting.

It was clear to me - even delirious with penetrating my sexy mother - that she couldn't even control herself like she was asking me to do. But so what? Kim was smiling at me, and in the mirror I could see my mother was struggling to hold on as it was. Clearly this was a game of challenging myself control. I was already balls deep in my mother. Why not play along?

"Sure," I said. "Go ahead and take the picture, Kim. Mom feels like molten gold down there, and as soon as you've got the shot I'm going to hit new depths in my little bitch."

Mom made a loud moan at my words, and Kim seemed to almost stumble even though she was standing still. My mother started rocking forwards and back faster, and she was using all the muscular strength in her cunt to squeeze and drive me wild. She was fucking me there, but being careful never to let her ass actually collide with my pelvic bone. "Oh god, baby," she was saying. "You know I am. I'm your sweet little bitch in heat. Oh! That FUCKing DICK!"

Kim was pretending to fumble with the phone while Mom picked up the pace. I was starting to sweat.

"I'm all yours, baby. I dance so hard to keep my little ass good and hard and round for you. I'll always take care to keep my pussy nice...OH FUCK BABY!...nice and sweet and clean for you. Uh!"

My face was starting to turn red. Kim took a shot but said "Ooops!" as she was taking it. "No, that's not right. Stay still Kev." She was clearly loving every minute of this.

But not as much as Mom. "Oh! OH! Even standing still you're the greatest lover I've ever even heard of! Oh! I love you! And I love belonging to you! OH shit! I'll do anything! Everything. Put your balls in my mouth at bedtime. I'll hold them 'till the sun comes up if you ask." Trying to hold still through this, I gave her perfect ass another spank. "Oooohhh! YesssssssFUCK! Thank you baby!" she was rocking forward and back along my meat with more abandon now. "Thank you! I'm so gald you warmed my ass up. It reminded me. UH! I forgot to tell you..."Kim was smirking. The camera was pointed at me, but she was not taking the shot. She was waiting for some cue from my mom.

"...Oh what an amazing lover you are...I forgot to tell you that Kim helped me warm my ass up earlier today. It's ready...UUUOOOHHH!!...and waiting for your beautiful monster."

Click. I held myself together just long enough to watch Kim toss Mom's phone into the change bowl in the front hall on her way - nearly running - to the kitchen.

I looked down to see my mother's asshole open, wink closed and open wide again for me. I shoved my thumb in there. Mom screamed like bloody murder, but she screamed, "YYYYEEEESSSS!!"

I just barely registered a dragging sound - moving furniture - coming from the kitchen.

I pulled out of Mom's pussy.

"FUCK! Yes! Take my ass, Kevin. Mommy's ass is all for you!"

I lined up the head of my cock - lubed up with her sweet nectar - to her back door.

Kim came back in from the kitchen, naked as can be (I guess she hadn't been wearing any panties or bra under her dress,) dragging a stool from the breakfast nook. She was dragging it with one hand. The other was pressing on her pubic bone and just below.

I grabbed Mom's hips and moved my hips forward. I looked down at the sculpted ass with my Johnson half way in and sinking fast. My mother leaned over the back of the couch raked her nails up the back. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! SHIIIII..." As I finally went all the way in, her tone escalated to a shriek. Kim brought the stool up so she could sit facing my mother. Actually, she was so high up on that stool, that Mom was facing Kim's knees. Then Kim spread her knees.

Mom seemed unaware of all this. "I'm so full, Kevin! Your dick is so fucking big in my ass, Kevin. Oh. It's so hard. I can't believe how good you feel in me, Baby. I...mmff." And she was eating Kim's sopping pussy.

I'm pretty sure they planned that part, but what they failed to plan for was my dedication to fucking my mother's ass with everything I had. I slammed Mom's ass with a tremendous force. She squealed into Kim's cunt and Kim moaned at Mom's talented tongue plus the vibrations. Then I pulled out, gave Mom one of those smacks on the ass she loves so much and slammed back in even harder. Both of my women called out my name. My hips' impact with mom's ass made its own clap. I looked along my mother's succulent bottom, across her narrow waistline, up her spine to her taut shoulders which had some of her pitch black locks plastered to them. She was - to my eyes at least - perfect. Her head tipped and shook as she pleasured Kim with her mouth.

Holding back was no longer an option. I fucked her ass with machinegun speed and force. Clapclapclap went my hips on her ass. I was in some kind of berserker state. I was fucking into my mother's ass with such mindless abandon that I never heard Kim saying, "Woah!" I only barely registered the crash. I looked over to see that I'd knocked Kim and stool over by impacting Mom's body so forcefully.

Kim was splayed out on the floor, laughing, but I was concerned. I slowed and stopped fucking my mother, but she reached back and grabbed my hand before I could pull out. Her message was clear. Your penis does not leave my rectum. "Are you okay, Kim?" she asked in a remarkably steady tone. Still laughing, Kim nodded. "I'm fine, hahaha!"

"That's good," Mom said, squeezing my hand once with her hand, and squeezing my cock once with her anus. "Go get the small vibrator, and bring it to me." She squeezed me again.

Nodding, Kim got up and headed to the bedroom. My beautiful mother turned her lovely face to me, and locked her green eyes on my blues. "When she comes back, you'll need to stop again, but for now, plow my fucking ass! It's waiting for you. Take it!"

No hesitation. Clapclapclap! Mom bit her lower lip to stifle her moans. I do not know how much time passed before Kim returned, but I'll just say that anally penetrating my sleek mother did not get boring.

Eventually, Kim did return with a smooth white rocket shaped vibrator. About 6 inches or so long, and wider near the tip. Mom asked me to stop for a sec. When I did, she took the vibrator from Kim and deep throated it. My cock swelled deep in her bowels at the sight. She moaned over the dildo, withdrew it from her face and handed it back to Kim.

"Get your ass ready, Kim" she said. "You're next. And you can eat my pussy while you're taking what our man gives you." Then she turned back to me. "Okay baby, let 'er rip. I need all the dick you can put into my little ass." I gently squeezed her right cheek. "I NEED it!" she cried out.

So I gave it to her, and she sang my praises as I did.

Kim obediently went to one of the overstuffed chairs, and...well...we kind of stopped noticing her there for a while.

I'm certain that the taboo of the incestuous nature of our coupling is largely to thank, but - whatever the reason - every time I enter my mother it is thrilling. It's like I'm plunging into her for the first time. Every time! This was no exception. Mom and I fell into a haze of carnal mania. She started pushing back into my thrusts, and coming over and over. You can easily guess by now the sort of things she screamed. She really pledged allegiance/to the pole/that was penetrating her anally. Around her third or fifth orgasm (I know it was an odd number) I completely filled her cavity with cum. My jizz was leaking out of her corn-hole so copiously that it actually lubricated the opening even more, so pulling out was even easier than we'd expected.

Mom flopped down onto the couch, and lay there on her back. I sat on the other end, and just let my head tip back. I was so exhausted from the exertion and so spent from giving Mom a fill-up that I nearly fell asleep. I didn't quite make it to sleep, though. I felt something wedging itself between my calves in front of the couch. Then my dick felt warm. I concentrated a little bit more. It felt wet too. I opened my eyes, and found Kim kneeling in front of me. My cock - fresh from mom's asshole - was about five inches into her mouth. I hadn't even properly softened yet, and I could feel myself getting harder.

She was looking up at me, her blue eyes round with a vulnerability I rarely saw in her. Mom has a wide mouth with thick lips, which makes her a terrific cock sucker. But Kim's mouth was small, which made my rod look like a goddamn Roman pillar. I could tell that she'd learned a lot from Mom about controlling the gag reflex as she took another inch and a half down her throat. Kim's curly strawberry blond hair was bunched together and held over her right shoulder. I looked over her creamy muscular back to her lovely heart shaped rear. Jutting from it was the vibrator Mom had given her earlier. Kim hummed with a content sound all over my dick. I returned my glance to her sweet face, still full of the meat I'd just pulled out of Mom. Kim blinked up at me slowly. I stroked her face, and I felt her tongue swish around in there.

"Can you taste Mom there?" I asked. She nodded/bobbed her head. That girl wasn't letting my bone out of her mouth for something stupid like answering a yes/no question. "You like it?" She gagged slightly, as she'd nodded a little too enthusiastically this time. I was silent for a moment, and listened to Kim slurping away, and the buzzing of the vibrator (which I hadn't noticed before now.) "Should we add some of your flavor to it now?" She hesitated for a moment, and shook her head slightly before sucking with more gusto. "Don't you want me in your ass Kimmy?" I asked, but I'd taken it a bit too far. With a long throaty gurgling and slurping sound, Kim pulled her head off of my love stick. She never broke eye contact. Then she simply said, "I'm going to get your balls on my chin, and I'm going to make sure you can feel it. Then we can pull this vibrator out, and I'll show you what a tight ass I really am." I smiled. She wasted no time stuffing my dick back into her mouth. She took her time, and she never seemed to consider quitting. She sucked me all the way down to the root while I tangled my fingers in her curls. She sort of waggled her head and made some kind of pressure with her throat, and I cried out in pleasure.

Mom's sinewy body stirred and I felt her foot on my forearm. I reached my free hand over to her and rested my palm on her mons, eliciting a calm smile from her. More gurgling and slurping from my groin, and Kim was licking her lips. "You are both delicious," she said. Using my thighs for leverage, she pushed herself up to a crouching position, and turned slightly so we could see the buzzing phallus less than half out of her anus. "Could you help me with this, please?"

I stroked Kim's back with one hand, and grabbed the base of the vibrator with the other. Still crouching, she grabbed her knees and closed her eyes. Mom watched on with half lidded eyes as I turned the vibrator and slowly pulled it from Kim's rectum. Kim smiled and gasped, and Mom made an "mmm" sound. I tossed the smooth warm white rocket shape onto the nearby coffee table before putting my arms around Kim's already sweaty body. I led her around to stand next to the couch, not far from Mom's feet. I then bent her over the arm of the couch, so that her face eased down to the seats, and her ass was pointed at me. Mom, understanding my plan immediately scooted down the couch so that Kim could snack on her snatch. Kim's mouth was on her without hesitation, and I lined up to the second ass begging to be fucked. My mother moaned and grabbed two fistfuls of Kim's strawberry blond locks. I grabbed Kim's hips and took her asshole. Kim shivered, and Mom cried out. As I slid in and out of Kim's pucker, she kept shivering and rewarding my mother for the pleasure it gave; a loving and thrilling domino effect causing Mom to moan shortly after each thrust into Kim's backside.

I was transfixed by Kim's ass. It was firmer than Mom's and a bit smaller. She really knew how to take a dick up there with some style and technique (whereas Mom was still learning.) As I picked up speed I could see the muscles in her cheeks clenching, as she gyrated her hips slightly to all of our intense pleasure. I looked up along Kim's sweaty gleaming back to her curly haired head also gyrating into my mother's groin.

Seeing Mom's bare thighs and abdomen thrusting along to Kim's tonguing (influenced by my dicking) made me wish - not for the first time - that I could be in two places at once. Kim's ass was a joy, no doubt about it! But, at the same time, I also wanted to be deep in Mom's pussy. Still steadily prodding at Kim's deeps, I glanced further up Mom's abdominals (well defined in all this exertion) to her bellowing rib cage and then her bulbous breasts bouncing and waving her hard nipples around. I licked my lips. I wanted those nips in my mouth too. Up my gaze went to her neck. I wanted to be kissing Mom there too. Up further to her sharp jawline. Her mouth. I wanted to be kissing her as well as all the other things. I wanted to be fucking or kissing (or both!) every part of my mother's body all at the same time. And I wanted to keep spearing Kim's hole as too! Finally my vision reached Mom's dark green eyes, and she was looking right at me.

We were eye fucking each other while mashing our genitals into sweet Kimmy's delicious body. It was similar to the time when we'd taken Kim's picture for my phone. I smashed balls deep into Kim's tail, and shortly after, Mom moaned in appreciation. I fucked harder and faster (Kim had no problem taking it) just to make my mother cry out across the couch. I slammed again, and it was clear on Mom's face that she knew it was for her. My pole was skewering Kim's buns, but (crazy as it may sound) I was really fucking my mother. Looking back now, I realize that we were using Kim's body (which, I cannot emphasize enough, was spectacular!) as a kind of sex toy. We adored Kim, and cherished her as a lovely person as well as an able lover. We were happy having her in our home and in our life. But the love - the passion that cried out for sweaty, physical, intimate expression - burned between me and Mom first and foremost.

That day, I blew a hot load of jizz in Kim's ass, and Mom coated her face with her nectar and sweat. But we were not locked on Kim at all. We were locked on one another; cumming for one another. Kim came hard in the excitement of being the center of all that pumping and grinding, and she rested happily on the couch afterwards.

But, shaking with an unspoken need, Mom and I snuck off to the bathroom to shower together. Touching the woman I loved so deeply got me hard again, and I nailed her standing up against one of the shower walls. She wrapped her arms and legs around me; kissed me long and deep with hunger and devotion. I held her up by her glorious ass, more for support than for the sensation of gripping those perfect globes. To the outside viewer we would have seemed like rutting animals after being sexually starved. But the truth of it is that we were making love; reaffirming our love. Pinning my mother to the wall with my penis, I was showing her (quite convincingly, she assures me) that she was the one I wanted first and most. Kim was great fun, but Mom was The One!

Mom's feelings were similar, and I guess Kim picked up on it over the months.

So now we were two again. Kim didn't want to be second fiddle to either of us. She deserved better. It seemed a shame to delete her picture from my phone. Mom was right. It had been a wonderful day. But I supposed I could understand how Kim felt, that even though the image was innocent enough its meaning and the memories behind it left her feeling compromised. She knew we cared about her. She knew we would never misuse her image. But over the three months she had lived with us, she had come to realize her true position in our microcosm. She was loved, but she was also on the outside. Keeping that picture of her smiling face on my phone - or Mom's phone for that matter - would be, sentimentally speaking, tantamount to hoarding dirty pictures of her.

I pressed my thumb on the delete button, and felt Mom's hand squeeze my shoulder tighter. In her other hand she was deleting her copy of the picture too. I put my right arm around her pinched waist. She lay her head on my shoulder. My mother was wearing a red sun dress with white polka dots. The hem was riding up her thighs, and I had an easy view down the tight but bulging top. I reached my left hand over to her smooth thighs, and sighed.

"I'm going to miss her, Mom."

"Me too, Honey. Kim is a wonderful woman. I had really hoped that she would stay, that it could all work out. I must admit, I had hoped that having a woman your age around would improve my chances of keeping you happy. Even if it meant having to stand on the sidelines a bit."

"Not this again," I said.

"No, I know. I was being silly. I see that now. It was unfair to Kim, really. It's just that I know I'll grow older, so I keep expecting you to need some fresh young sexy thing to satisfy you one of these days. Let me finish. I am still - and will continue to be - comfortable with you enjoying another woman here or there if it will help you feel content staying with me."

"But..."

"Like I said," she spoke over me. "I thought I'd have to stand on the sidelines sooner or later, but after these past months - even with Kim's sexy hot bod around the place...I see now..."

"You see that you can never be on the sidelines, Mom. You're the main attraction." She smiled, moved her right hand onto my thigh and kissed me softly. "Things were hot with Kim," I continued, "and I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed sharing her with you, seeing you enjoy her and...just all the ways we found to mix it up. But I think it was a mistake to try including her in...the connection we share. You and Kim are hot together. Kim and I were hot together, at last, thanks to you. But what you and I have, Mom, it just burns so much brighter than anything I could have with anyone else. I think we tried to hide it without even admitting it to ourselves, but Kim's no dummy. She saw how bright and hot you and I burn together and she knew she couldn't ever be a part of it."

Mom smiled through all this, locking eyes with me, nodding her head and slowly unzipping the fly of my trousers. Her hand went into my shorts. "Yeah," she said simply, stroking my hard-on with her strong small hands. "I guess you're right. You can still bring in other girls, or just have fun with them on your own if you like. But they'll be the sideline entertainment. Take them to bed. Make them squeal." Her nose wrinkled and she smiled a confident wicked smile. "Then come home to me, and we'll have the main event."