Finding Our Way Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers

"Like mother and son?"

"Like less than we are. I can't be close to you like I want to be. I want to go to a party, and to hang on your arm - at least when we first come in. I want the men there to know that I'm yours, so they shouldn't bother hitting on me. Next time we go to buy a car or something, I want to be able to put my mouth on yours without either of us worrying about being 'found out,' you know what I mean?" She kissed me then; a slow, deep calm kiss. The kind of kiss we can rarely share in public.

"Yeah," I said. "I understand what you mean." We kissed again. "But are you sure you want to uproot us from the life we've built here just to have another social option on weekends?"

"It means more to me than social opportunity, Kevin. It means being your woman in every way...in ways I can't be here. And besides...There is another reason, but I want to hold off on telling you until later." She reached into my sweats. I was very ready in there. "Not too much later, I guess," she said with a smile and we kissed some more. I scratched at her right nipple through the fabric of my shirt, and felt it harden under there. "But really, having a broader search like that will really let you have more really good offers, and you'll really have some choices that way."

"Really?" I teased. "Really really? That's really a lot of 'really's, really."

Her only response was to pull my T-shirt up and off of me. I was pulling the crotch of her red running shorts to the side. She stood bowlegged over my lap in order to reach down and scrabble at my sweat pants. I was out. She dropped onto me and exhaled loudly. Her arms were tight around my neck. Her cunt was hot and smooth with an intense grip. My mother just ground her lower body onto mine, moving my cock around inside her in a circular motion. She let out a low - almost mournful - moan keeping me balls deep. I grabbed her ass, and stood up. She immediately wrapped her long legs around me so I could carry her to the bedroom. She was shaking; shivering at the length and girth inside her grateful quim.

I could feel her fluids leaking down my ball sack before I even reached the foot of the bed. Oh yes, Mommy was very juicy. It was time to begin!

Still rock hard and all the way up in her, I lay my mother down on her back, and she whispered into my ear. "I want to play Reluctant," she said.

"You or me?" I asked, sliding my meat about a centimeter out and back into her cunt.

"Uh! Ffffffuck. Um...me."

"Okay," I said, and slowly withdrew from the sweetest pussy I've ever known.

It seemed impossible to safely reach out to find other couples like us. We checked a few web sites out, but in the end we just couldn't really trust any of them enough to take the leap and try to make contact. What we did find fun and satisfying, though was reading stories - some supposedly true, others admittedly fictional - about mothers and sons coming together as we had. They were usually pretty sexy, and could really get us going. But there were definite patterns within the genre (if it could be called a genre.) Basic story lines that played out most of the time. One of our favorites was one of reluctance, where one confesses desire for the other and the other is nervous or conflicted about really letting it happen. Admittedly I was the reluctant one when mom and I came together, but I'd never denied my attraction to her. She just helped me make peace with those feelings and to decide whether or not I wanted to act on them. She enjoyed playing the aggressive seductress sometimes, but tonight she wanted to reverse the roles.

I looked into her green eyes, and took on a reassuring tone. "I'm going to unbutton your shirt now." I released the top button from the shirt hiding her heavenly chest.

She gasped as if surprised. "Kevin. I...I know I said I would give you your shirt back, but..."

I stroked her face. "Come on, Mom. You know I don't want the shirt. I want you." I gave her a tender kiss on the lips. I could feel my bone resting on her pelvis, but we chose to ignore it for the time being.

She scrunched up her face, and rolled her head to the side. "Oh, god, Kevin. I don't know."

I looked down to my fingers, and unfastened another button. "Do you want me to stop? Should I leave?" I felt my mother's bare heel on the small of my back, silently informing me that she wanted me right where I was. In my mind's eye, I could see her sinewy leg wrapping partly around me. I leaned down and kissed her jawline.

Still holding me in place with her leg, she pretend pushed at my chest with her hands. "No! I mean, no, I don't want you to go, but I don't think we should necessarily..." She began rubbing my pectorals, and became wide eyed; as if only just noticing how my chest felt against her hands. She looked down at my torso hovering over her almost completely unbuttoned shirt. "Oh, Kevin, you really have developed beautifully over the years." I said nothing. I just looked at her as she began touching and rubbing all over my upper body with a look of awe on her face. "My little boy has gotten so big and strong."

I reached between us, and took hold of one of her wrists. "Do you really think so?" I moved her hand down further between us. "Do you really think..." I put her hand on my erection. "...that I've gotten so much bigger?" I know it was cheesy, but this was my mother, my woman, and I wanted to be sure the game would move along to where I needed it to go: Inside Mom.

Her fingers curled around my prick, and her eyes got as big as saucers. She looked down between us at my Johnson, and said, "OH! HOLY SHIT! OH my god, Kevin! How could I...I've never...I don't think I could ever fit that in...Kevin, you are HUGE! We can't! I couldn't handle something that big even if we weren't mother and son!"

She really put everything into this act. This woman had already had my dick in every hole. She'd taken it in every room, much more than once. She'd sat on it, backed into it, kissed licked and deep throated it, spread wide for it and thanked me and heaven for it. Not only could she take it, but she practically begged for my hard fucker on a daily basis. But the way she'd said that line, you'd think she barely understood what it was for and how it worked!

I opened the last button, and exposed her soft breasts. Despite her denials, she was still holding onto my shaft, and I could feel her other heel rest gently on my back. I took one of her nipples into my mouth, and she sighed. "Uh, I guess that will be okay. I guess you can kiss my beasts. You've done that before." She began to stroke me, as she said, "But, I'm sorry, Baby, I just don't think we can put this thing inside me. You will split me in two...I mean you would split me in two, but we shouldn't"

I switched to the other nipple. She shivered, and then I got up. "Okay," I said. She lost her grip on me as I pulled away, and her legs fell to either side of me.

"What?"

"I said, okay. We won't go that far." I reached down, and began removing her running shorts.

"Wait. What...?"

"Don't worry, Mom. I won't put it inside you." When her shorts were on the floor I added, "...unless you decide you want me to." I clambered back onto the bed, back over her. She got her hands back on my dick, and her spread thighs welcomed me back. I went back to licking and sucking on my mother's tits. I put my weight on two knees and one arm, allowing me to reach a free hand down between her legs. She was sopping wet and simmering hot inside. She gasped as I ran two fingers up and down her slit, and began gyrating her hips so her cunt could meet my fingers. I stroked her, and locked eyes with her. "You're getting pretty wet down there."

Her eyes looked glassy, but she kept them locked on mine. "And you're so hard! I can hardly believe it, Baby." We smiled in the low light and stroked one another for a few moments.

"I want you so much, Mom." I pressed a little harder against her clit.

"Uh! I know baby. I know you do, and that feels sooooo good."

"You want me to."

"No, we shouldn't"

"You do, Mom. I can feel it." I slid two fingers into my personal playroom.

"Uh!"

I withdrew my fingers, and she gasped again. "I can taste it." I said before putting the damp fingers in my mouth as she watched her pussy juices hit my tongue.

"Oh FUCK!" She rolled her eyes and then threw her head back into her pillow for a moment. "For fuck sake, yes, Kevin. I want you! I want it!" I put my fingers back down to where her thighs meet, and spread her lips with those same two fingers. "But I don't know, Kevin. You're...your..." She swallowed, and seemed to force herself to say the next words. "Your cock is so big. I'm scared, Baby."

But she was placing the head at her entrance.

"I'll be gentle, Mom. We'll go nice and slow." She was moving her pussy up and down, coating the head with her steamy fluids.

"You promise?" like a nervous 18 year old girl rather than the howling cock riding woman I knew her to be.

"Of course." I kissed her gently, and popped the head of my member into my mother's sweltering and convulsing hot spot.

"Oh! Oh, no! You're inside me, Kevin!" I pushed a little deeper. It felt like coming home. She put a forearm over her eyes, and said, "I can't believe this is happening. OH! Fuck you're big! I can't believe this, Kevin. I'm you mother for goodness sake. You shouldn't have your penis inside your mother, should you?" I pulled out of that pink dripping place she held for me, and she grunted at the withdrawal. She tilted her arm so she could look at me with one eye.

I was tempted to tease that she was right and that I would go, but I can never get enough of my mother's pussy. A game is a game and all, but bottoming out in Mom is what I felt I was made for. She must have seen the hunger in my eyes because she smiled a wicked one, and went back to her act. "Oh, no. You...you didn't like it. You see that I'm old and wrinkled and now I've screwed you up in the head for life. We should never have even WOAH! YOW!" I'd gone balls deep, of course. She deserved nothing less. She kept up the act though. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ouchie! You're too big for my little pussy, Kevin. It's like you just shoved an elephant into a doghouse! You're going to break Mommy, sweetheart." Her vaginal muscles squeezing hard on my rod to simulate a cunt that couldn't handle the pounding she'd been enjoying for years now. I pulled out slightly, and she squealed. "Yiiii! Go slowly, Kevin...If you're not repulsed by me that is."

I began to saw slowly in and out of her with agonizing patience. Her cunt kept a tight grip. She rolled her head around and made gasping sounds that were probably mostly authentic when I withdrew, and with each insertion she would say, "Ooh. Go slow. Ooh. Go slow," in a breathy voice.

Now, if you ever have the unparalleled good fortune to lie with a woman as sexy as my mother - with long slim legs, narrow hips, a hard flat tummy, full round breasts, a long graceful neck and such a beautiful face - you will be tempted to just go whole hog and fuck her like crazy. I looked down at my well-endowed mother and lover, and felt the urge to do just that. But I'd spent enough years exploring, penetrating and otherwise enjoying her to know that there is a time for berserker wildness and a time for patience. Mom wanted me to go slowly for the time being.

I needed to persuade her it was time for the Viking.

"You need me to go slow, Mom?" I said as I went even slower.

"Ooh, yeah. Yes. Unh. It's so hard and so big and so wrong. I need you to go slowly so I - Uuuuuhhh - can..." I slowed to a stop, and leaned my weight onto my knees and left arm, so I could cup her left breast with my right hand. She oohed. I pinched her nipple. She cooed in a higher pitch. I ran my palm flat down her tummy, and found her Mons with the ball of my thumb. "Heeyeahh. That's a good boy, Kevin. Mommy might just be okay with this after all." My cock held still inside her as I shifted my hand so the tip of my thumb wormed its way between her lips. "Why did you stop? What are you..." My thumb made immediate contact with her clit. I knew every inch of Mom's body, I knew damn well exactly where her clit was. I began to press and rub at my hooded little friend. "Ooh!" She squealed, and began to rotate her hips, causing my dick to circle inside her. "Oh fuck!" I pressed slightly harder, and rubbed quite a bit faster. She called out my name like I was on the other side of the house. I rubbed my mother's delectable pussy even faster. She convulsed and thrashed and swore at top volume. "Kevin! Oh! FFFFFUCK!"

"Don't worry, Mom," I said, not sure she could even hear me. "I'm not going fast. I'm not moving it at all." My pelvis was still, but my hand was a blur. I chuckled, and her stomach muscles clenched as they would if she were doing a sit up, but all she did was cum hard on my fuck stick. I kept jiggling her button mercilessly until I felt her hand grab my wrist so hard it hurt a little bit. Nothing I didn't deserve, I knew.

My thumb stopped, and I held perfectly still, as my mother laughed like a lunatic. If you're rock hard in a woman's pussy while she's laughing, you can feel each chuckle in your bone. It feels funny if it's someone with whom you've been fucking around; likely to make you laugh too. If you're in love, though, it feels funny and grand; like you're part of one another.

We laughed together like that for a moment, and then she said, "All right you brat. All right. You're gonna have to really fuck me for real now you hot dicked son-of-a-bitch." So much for the hesitation game. I started slowly, and she smacked at my ass. "Give me my fucking MEAT, goddamnit," she said. I wheeled back, and began to put my dick in her hard. The Viking was here, and my mother was shrieking with joy. "Uh! Come on! Uh! Yeah! Fuck me! Yes!"

"Take it! Ah!," I said, bucking hard into her. "Take my hard cock, Mom. Nnnh! Uh! Yeah! Take it. Uh! And give me your juice!"

"You want Mommy to cum for you?"

"Yeah."

"Again? Fuh!"

"Fuck! Yes, give me that nectar."

"I'm gonna need you to take me like a bitch, sweetie. OH! Fuck, that fucking STEEL fucking PIPE! Uh! So fucking DEEP in me!" I withdrew my penis from my mother, and she made a heartbroken "OH" before I grabbed her hips, rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her up into doggy position. I rubbed the head up and down her labia, triggering anxious oohs and eeees.

"You want me to fuck you like this, Mom?"

"Fuck yes, I want it!"

"This hard dick?" I shoved the head in, then pulled back out again. "Your son's dick? You want your own son's dick in your hot steamy little pussy?" I rubbed her labia with four fingers of my right hand, not entering at all, but being sure that her clit beneath was feeling the pressure.

She waggled her perfectly shaped ass and cried for penetration. She looked back over her shoulder, and said, "It's the only cock for me, Baby. Put it in! Please put it in me, Kevin. Look at that big monster. Bring him home. You know Mommy's pussy can be good for him. You know I can take him like a good girl should. You know I'll love him and take good care of him." Even after years of sex with my mother - years of her expansive and creative smutty talk - she still surprised me. I was stunned there, kneeling behind her slim thighs, her bulbous little ass and her sopping pink. She grew impatient, thinking I was teasing her still. "PLEASE! I'll beg if you want, Baby. I'm so empty, and I neeeeed your fat dick in there. I need you to fill me with cock and cum. No one else can do me like you and your hard rod."

I went in, but I went in slowly, flexing the head as I went. She screamed and creamed and cried out "Yes," and "NNNNnnnnnThank you!" Filled to the top with her son's dick, she was also filled with gratitude. She thanked me with words; incredibly filthy words. And she thanked me with much thrashing and her juices. She came like a sequence of fireworks; just as one orgasm seemed to fade another lit her up and she exploded anew; screeching dirty thanks. After five or six (who would take an exact count by this point? We were both dripping with sweat and our knees were in a puddle of her natural lubricant) she put her head and shoulders down on the mattress, but kept her derriere high up for my easy access.

I just kept bucking into her over and over. Bent like that the skin on her already smooth bottom tightened and shone with our shared fluids. I must have pistonned in and out of her like that for at least ten to fifteen minutes. It could have been an hour for all I could tell. Mom devolved to grunting each time I bottomed out inside her, occasionally husking out "Give it. Give it. Uh. Yeah. Uh. Give it. Uh. Gihhh. To me. Fuhnnh."

I shoved two fingers into her ass without warning, and she howled at the moon. Her anus clenched at the knuckles buried there, and her pussy grabbed at my dick with renewed hunger. She came so hard that it caused her to flop forward onto the bed, and twitch spastically with post coital orgasms washing over her. I stretched out next to her and watched my mother writhe in ecstasy. It was so beautiful I could hardly breathe.

We caught our breath, and Mom rolled over onto her back. The twitching was over, and she was cooing softly, "Wow. That was soooo great." I had my head propped up on my hand, so I was looking down at her. My god, it just never fucking ends, I thought to myself. She was splayed out in front of me: long legs, tight round hips leading to the pinched firm waistline. Rib cage fanning out to support the greatest pair of tits ever to rest on a 45-year old. Her skin shone like an oiled-up swim suit model, but it was shared sweat from our naked romp. Her beautiful heart-shaped face with deep dark green eyes was framed by long black hair with grey I couldn't see in the half dark. Her legs were spread thoughtlessly open. The calm unthinking casual way she opened her nakedness before me brought on an overwhelming wave of love and desire in me.

"You're okay now?" I confirmed in a voice that hid the fire burning up inside me.

"Ohhh yeah. I am waaaay better than okay," she said with a sleepy giggle.

"Ready for more?" I struggled to keep the sudden starved desperation out of my tone.

"Oh gods, baby, I don't know. You really blew my doors off just now. I came so hard, I don't know if I've got any strength left for any more pl..." I rested my hand on her abdomen covering all the flesh between her bellybutton and her pelvic bone. "Oh my god, you've got to fuck me right now." She reached out for me, and clawed at my shoulders pulling me atop her with such fierce eagerness. "I don't know how you do that to me, Kevin, but I have to have you inside me right now. No more games, Just uuuuUUUUUuhhhh baaaayyyybbeee."

I was buried full length in my slippery juicy mother, and our tongues were deep in each other's throats. We held close to one another, and I barely pulled out of her at all. I just held hard and deep inside her, and swiveled my hips so that she could feel me everywhere in that mindboggling body of hers. She grabbed my ass, and held me down - buried all the way inside her. It felt like she was made of magic stuff you could feel if you could reach far enough into her. I felt it all. She broke our kiss, and made a whining gasp in my ear. Then she said, "I want this always, Kevin."

"Me to," I whispered into her ear.

"Always, Kevin. I want you to always love me. Always love me...deep inside me...like this. Oh!?"

"I'll never stop. I swear. I love you so much. I could never stop."

"Wherever you go? Will you take me with you? Uh!? Will you keep me in your bed? Will you always be on top of me? Under me? Inside of me, Baby?"

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers
1...45678...12