Finding Our Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no," I said. "I don't want to cut Mom out."

"Don't worry, Sweetie, (squeeze.) It'll be fine (squeeze.) I need to get home to wrap one of your presents anyway (squeeze.) Go have fun with Kim, and when you get homeoneof your presents will be waiting for you (double-squeeze, extra strength.)"

"Kim..."

Kimberly held up her hand in a perfect Girl Scout salute. "Don't worry! I promise not to molest Kevin too much. I will see him home not too late and not too drunk." Mom nodded at Kim, and the decision was made for me.

We headed out to the parking lot, each towards our own cars. We drove back to Mom's house to drop off my car. I stood with Mom at the front door while Kim waited out in her car on the street.

Mom took my keys. "Don't worry, Kevin. I promise I'll make sure you don't have any trouble gettinginside. You never have so far," she said locking eyes on me.

"I may be a bit tipsy." I warned "I may have trouble finding my way in, and I definitely want to get in when I get back."

"Then I'll have to make sureeverythingiswide openfor you atall times," she answered slyly. Then she added, "Maybe I'll lubricate the doorway, so you can slip in without any difficulty." An evil grin passed over her face, and I just moaned to myself. "But, seriously, she added, "did you leave your gown and mortar board in the backseat of your car?""Yeah," I said. "I didn't want to drive around in it or wear it into the restaurant."

"Well bring it here," she said. "I don't want it getting any grease stains or anything. I'm just so proud of you, Honey!"

I grabbed the flimsy robe and mortar board from my car, and handed it over.

"Go on and have a great time, Sweetie. And remember: Let her rev you up, and then bring it all home to me!" She gave me a chaste motherly kiss, as Kim could see, but not hear, us. I turned to Kim's car, dreaming of my mother's tongue.

It wasn't Kimberly's fault or any kind of setup that no one showed up. Kim had no idea where everyone was. Dale told me that it would be this club, but it was just me and Kim and a crowd of strangers. Neither of us minded much, really. We've always enjoyed hanging out together. We talked more or less like we did every day, and we danced like we did when we first met; lots of hip grinding and smiling staring contests.

I only drank two beers, despite Kim's protest that I should get drunk on my graduation day. "I got totally hammered when I graduated!"

I only shrugged in response.You weren't going to head home to fuck the shit out of my mother when you graduated!I thought.Though,there'sone hell of a pretty image!Kim saw my face change as I pictured hard-bodied Kim, face to cunt with my long and lean mother. "What?" she asked.

"Just thinking about when you graduated. Must have been a hell of a party. I'm sorry I didn't know you yet."

She smiled for a moment, and then leaned over the table. "Let's be glad we know each other now." And she pulled me up for another dance.

We rubbed up against each other for half of a fast song, and then wrapped up tighter for a new slow one. She smelled like she did on our first date. It was a fragrance she confessed, once we were dating, she used for special occasions. She was wearing a sun dress that rode high on her well-toned thigh even when she wasn't dancing, and was riding higher as the song went on. I could feel the muscles in her back, and the weak light of the club positively bounced off her shoulders. She sighed into me as we tightened the grip of our dance. She could feel my erection, no doubt about it. She drew her head back to look me in the eye, as she said, "You're feelin' kind ofinterestedthere mister." I must have blushed, and I apologized. "I'm not sorry. That's just the sort of thing a girl likes to feel by the fifth dance. If she doesn't she must be dancing wrong!"

She laughed at her own joke, but the laughter died down quickly when she realized that I wasn't going to laugh along with her. Given a choice, I was certain I would choose the sultry brunette waiting for me at home, but the curly haired strawberry blonde with the perfectly carved body was right there. And she was a good friend. And I was encouraged to let her get me "revved up." I wanted more than just the dance, and I was willing to bet she did too. But I didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize what I had going with my mother.But didn't Mom say something about being happy if I found pleasure?...but but but. I wanted Kim there in that bar. I wanted Mom, waiting, and probably wet at the house. I wanted to go, but my hands just couldn't release such an incredibly sculpted body.

Kim saw the conflict on my face, but couldn't have really known what it was about. As far as she knew we were broken up and I was single. In any case, she stared at my serious face for a moment, and then she kissed me.Wekissed. Her tongue was tentative, darting into my mouth, out and back in again. But when she realized that her mouth was welcome, she squeezed my torso with enough strength to make my eyes bug out a little bit. My hand slid down to caress her buns of steel through the sun dress.

And then a fast song started, and the spell was broken. It felt good to hold and kiss Kimberly again, but – even chiseled and glorious as her face and body were – my willowy mother was the one I wanted to see hovering naked above me in bed tonight. I wanted Kim like a kid wants frosting. But I wanted Mom like a young man wants cake. I would be glad to have Kim as an added sweetener, but inadditionto my mother's sweet and rich sex; not instead of it.

I withdrew from Kim, and said, "Woah, I guess I'm really becoming a lightweight. Two beers and already I'm groping you like a teenager."

"No, I..." Kim started.

"I'm really not feeling so well, Kim. Maybe it's the beer or maybe I've got some kind of virus. You'd better drive me home now."

It was a long silent drive to my house.

When we pulled up in front of the drive, Kim said, "It was just a kiss, Kevin. We didn't have to call it a night."

"Look, Kim..."

"No you look," she said, turning to me – seriously pissed off. "A little kiss, an ass grab. These things don't have to ruin an evening. In fact if you would just loosen up, you might even find it adds a little spice to your evening! We're broken up. It's okay. We're 'just friends.' Fine. If we have a few drinks, and end up having a little bit of fun, it doesn't mean that anything has changed. I'm not trying to get you to be my boyfriend. I'm covered in that department, thanks. We were dancing and it felt good and I slipped you my tongue and we both liked it. Don't freak out, Kevin. Don't be a fucking coward."

Wow. I didn't know what to say. Luckily, she wasn't done.

She shook her head, and said, "No, I'm sorry, Kev. Your Mom is right. You aren't a coward. You're just a sensitive guy, and you need a patient hand to find your way. A little bit like how I've always needed a patient hand, but different, I guess. She's right about that. You're a good guy. Go on and get some rest."

MyMomis right? What in the world? I couldn't begin to compute what this meant. I just opened my door and got the hell out of that car.

I pretended to stumble into the front door because Kim was watching from the street; making sure I got into the house okay. It was dark inside, but I could hear Mom moving from the living room to the den.

"I'm home!" I called, imagining that I could smell my mother's sex already.

"Hey! I know! I saw Kim's car pull up in front of the house. I was just getting your first big graduation present ready."

"Myfirstbig present?"

"Yep! You're getting three big presents for graduation. The first one is waiting in here in the den."

"Is it ready now, or do you need more time?" I asked.

"Come on!"

I walked down the hall and turned into the unlit den. Mom was standing on the couch, holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a pair of fluted glasses in the other. She wore no shoes, but I could see black stockings on her feet. Above her ankles was the hem of my graduation gown. Mom had it zipped almost all the way up, allowing me to see a little bit of her collar bone (I couldn't tell if she was wearing a blouse or a dress or a bra or anything under there.) Her hair was brushed back, straight and thick, under my mortar board. The room was too dark to see her deep emerald eyes dark, but the white teeth of her wide smile were luminous enough for me. I could smell her perfume, but I could smell her pussy as well; I was sure of it this time. I guess she really had kept the "doorway" lubricated as promised.

"Have a sip of champagne before you open your first present," she said. And with that, she hopped off the couch, and stepped to me to offer me a glass. With her closer, the smell of her wetness was stronger. She must have been playing with herself right until Kim's car pulled up. I could also now make out a tiny red bow tied through the eye of the zipper on the robe. I took the bow between my thumb and forefinger, but Mom said, "Nuh uh uhh! First a toast. Then you get to unwrap what is yours."

I took the glass. She poured, and then poured some for herself.

"What shall we toast to, Mom?"

"Hmmm," she said, not really needing to think it over. Then she held her glass up, and said, "To your education! It, like graduation gift number one, is a gift that will keep on giving!"

We clinked. We sipped. I reached for the red bowed zipper. My mother's eyes flashed, one part mock-surprise and two parts hunger. "My my. Some boys just can't wait to open their presents. It's an older gift, and one you've used before. But I'm pretty sure you're ready to get some more."

I pulled as she spoke, and found nothing but tight skin, a slim black strip of pubic hair above her clean-shaved vagina and pair of thigh-high stockings pulled over thighs that had been toned by daily ballet practice.

She held out her arms, still in the open robe. Her breasts held round and firm despite the years and excellent use. Her tummy flat with just a hint of muscular definition, and her legs looked like something out of a magazine. She smiled proudly at me with the bottle and glass held out at either side. It wasn't anything elaborate like the French maid costume she'd once worn, or mildly kinky like the camera. She didn't cover herself with bubbles or exotic oils. This choice of hers said, "I am hot as the fucking sun, and I goddamn well know it." She was wet with anticipation; I could smell it stronger than ever. She knew what she wanted, and she knew full well that I was going to give it to her. There was more confidence in that simple pair of stockings, graduation robe and mortar board, than in a dozen other pieces of lingerie.

We put down our glasses and the bottle, and I pushed the robe off my mother's smooth shoulders. She smiled up at me, the mortar board slipping off her head as she did. We kissed, and I ran my hands down her hips feeling the tops of her stockings.

"If this is gift number one, I don't see how there can even be a number two or three worth thinking about. Aren't you supposed to give the best gift last?" I kissed her again, and cupped one orb of her small ass. "Nothing's better than this."

"Mmmmm. Well. You'll have to wait and see. Like I said, your first present is one that keeps on giving and giving. You can keep enjoying gift number one at the same time as number's two and three." She pressed her pubic mound against my crotch, and then backed away to grab my belt.

"What the hell are the other two, then?"

Mom's hands were strong and fast. Not only was the belt unbuckled, the fly was unzipping as I finished my sentence.

"First things first, Baby." Mom said, forcing down my pants and shorts at the same time. I pulled off my shirt while she helped me step out of my jeans and underwear. She threw her arms around my neck, and said, "Pick me up, and put me where you want me."

I grabbed her ass savagely, and she gasped at the strength of my hands. I lifted her into the air, as asked. She pulled my face to her right breast, and I suckled at the nipple as those lean stocking covered legs wrapped around my waist. She was already gasping, as I bit down playfully on her nipple. Her cunt was smearing its juices across my abdominal muscles, as I lowered her towards my pole.

"Oh!" she seemed almost to hiccup as the head of my cock entered her wide spread cunt lips. But I held her there, with only the throbbing mushroom inside her, denying her the shaft. "OH! Oh fuck." Her body twisted and bent in my hands as she tried to gyrate down onto my rigid rod. "Oh. Fuck no, Baby." She dug her fingers into the hair on my head. "Don't toy with me tonight. At least not yet. Oh, God! Fuck! I've kept my little pussy so wet for you all night, just like I promised I would. Please, Kevin! I need you thick and hard and all the way deep in my AAAUUUGGHHH-FFUUCCCKK-YYYEESSSS!!! UNH! THANK YOU!!!" I felt her juices sliding down along my ball sack. Every other part of me was being hugged tight by her cunt. She brought her mouth close to my ear, she could barely breathe. She squeaked, "Oh thank you. Baby. You're making Mommy's little cunt sooooo happy. It's yours now. This is your tight little pussy to play with, however you Oooohhh! Yesss. That's for you too! I've lubed up your pussy and your pucker for you. Thank you for that finger. AAHHhhh. It's so deep. Your cock. Your finger. You're so deep in me. UUNHH!"

I wasn't going to make it to either of the bedrooms. It wasn't a matter of strength – Mom was light in my arms, and the thrill of being inside her made me feel like I could go all night – but one of patience. There was no denying that Kim had stoked the fires, but Mom brought on an inferno of apocalyptic proportions. I carried her, perched and wriggling on my hips with my cock swelling in her cervix, as far as the dining room table. I pulled my finger out of her anus, and set her gently on the table top. She propped herself up on her hands, shoulders back, tits up and at me. She looked me dead in the eye and said, "Fuck me! Don't play nice. Don't give it to me like you think I want it. Fuck me like you just unwrapped a hard-orgasm guarantee, and it is time to cash the fuck in! Make my cunt serve your dick like you need it to."

First, Kim calls me a coward. Now, Mom intimating that I've been some kind of light touch. Enough was enough. I pulled my dick almost all the way out of my mother's pussy. "You want a good fucking, Mom?" I asked, holding up my end of the staring contest.

"Oh yeah, baby. YouknowI do. And we both know you're the man I need to deliver."

"Then you have to say, 'Please.'"

"Okay. PleUUHHH!! FUCK YES!" I'd slammed so hard into her, that my balls ached from tapping her asshole.

"That's not good enough. You have to say the whole word."

She smiled, thrilled at the new game I'd begun.

"PleAHH! AHH! AHH! AAAAHHHHHH!!! Yeah! Oh, don't stop!"

"I have to stop, Mom. You didn't say the magic word."

"PLE-OHH! FUCK! OH FUCK YES PLEEEAASSSEEE!!" And so I kept slamming my hips into my mother on our dining room table. After throwing her head around with the initial shock of the sudden genital assault, she locked her eyes on me, and started eye fucking me; playful and impressed at the same time. "Ooohh, Kevin. I knew you had power... Uhh!... Keep it up, Baby! You know. OH! I kept your sweet pussy wet while you OH FUCK out with sweet Kimmy UH YES FUCK NEVER STOP FUCKING AHH!! But now you're gonna have to use that beautiful monster to keep me dripping honey from my crotch. AHH! OHMYGODYES!!!"

She was my "bitch in heat," for the rest of the night. She called out with a long scream that sounded like she was singing vibrato, shaken by my non-stop thrusts. She raked my back and hailed me while I bit a nipple and forced every millimeter of my shaft in her sweet middle and two fingers rigid in the back door. I spewed an unbelievable amount of cum into her on that table. I got so deep into my mother on that table that my mushroom must have hovered between her belly button and her tailbone. I thought she might deafen me with her shrieks of joy.

I could tell she was looking to be mastered (in a loving way) that night, so I told her to take of the stockings and get into the shower. When I joined her, she was covered in suds. "I told you to get in. I never said to start cleaning yourself."

She looked at me for a moment, unsure if I might be tempted to take things too far. I winked to put her at ease, and said, "My girl did such a good job keeping her entrance ready for me. She deserves tobe cleanedas a reward." Mom smiled at this unexpected turn. "Get on your hands and knees, girl." She crouched down into the bathtub. "That's my good little bitch-in-heat." My mother smiled, and lifted her chin with play-pride. I grabbed the detachable shower head, and sat down on the edge of the tub, facing Mom (in the tub) with my legs spread apart. "Would you like a treat while I rinse you off?" Mom's eyes lit up. She absolutely loved having my dick in her mouth, regardless of mood or tempo of our love play. She scooted (crawled, technically speaking) forward to get her mouthful of manhood, and I turned the warm water on her.

Her head bobbed happily up and down in my bare lap as the bubbles slid off her succulent lithe body. Just the site of her on all fours naked would have gotten me hard again, even without her lusty sucking. Her body glistened with the water. Her sweet little ass simply shined. I eventually turned off the water, and stroked her thick curtain of black hair. "Good girl. That's a goooood girl" Unwilling to let my hard dick out of her mouth, but determined to play along, she started humming onto my pecker with sudden yipping vibration.

The beauty of my mother's body in the tub, the heady stimulation her mouth gave my dick and the open playful sexiness she was generating – playing as she sucked – came together in a moment of palpable joy. Only cumming down Mom's throat could bring me over and through that joy. She swallowed greedily, and looked up gleefully at me with my ejaculating cock in her mouth. It was a remarkable moment in our life.

We sat there (me on the edge of the tub and her in the tub,) spent, with her head on my thigh.

"That was wonderful," she said with a sigh lacing her words. I nodded agreement, spent and glowing there. Then she added, "But you know we're not done yet, right?"

She sat in the tub, and used the detachable shower head to rinse my groin clean with warm water. "Stay," she said before climbing out of the tub. She dabbed her slender body dry with a towel, and then brought another one to me. She stood me up, dried me off and then walked me to the attached bedroom.

I was still flaccid, despite her attention. She had me lie down on my back, and then she lay beside me, and gently took my now sensitive member in her small hands, sighing. "It's so nice, my delicious monster." she said.

"It isn't very monstrous right now, though," I said. I stared at the ceiling, and enjoyed the feelings of lying still, relaxing, feeling Mom's body next to mine and her gentle touch.

"Oh, Kevin, it's exactly what it needs to be right at this moment." She kissed my chest. "And you are just what I need right now." Another kiss, this time on the neck. "And everything feels like it is exactly what it needs to be. Being here with you, everything feels just perfect." She kissed me on the lips for a long slow time. She did not rush to put her tongue in my mouth, but she opened hers with a welcoming "Mmm" when I opened mine.

She was stroking me gently, and her breasts rubbed against my side occasionally. But it was her loving kisses that really made me harden again. Feeling the growth between her strong fingers, she drew back for only a moment to smile at me; happily acknowledging what we both knew I was feeling. We kissed more, and my right arm – the arm she was lying on – wrapped around her and rested on her trim waist line. My free hand found her floating soft breasts, and she moaned some more.