Finding Our Way Pt. 01

Story Info
We begin to explore a D/s relationship.
1.9k words
4.42
16.8k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. ..We hadn't been together in such a long time, and there was all this newness between us. We had begun exploring the idea of this new way of life while you were gone. And now... Now, you would be home in a matter of hours, and we would see. Was this going to work? So much effort had been put into this on both of our parts, to fix what had been broken—to bridge the gap that had come between us.

I checked my list again. Everything from what you wanted the house to look like, to what I was to wear was on that list. I had been preparing for days. I prayed I had everything to your liking. I wanted tonight to go very well. I wanted more nights and days to follow.

I took a few calming breaths when I heard your car in the driveway. I smoothed my hands over the skirt of my dress, and then my hair, checking to be sure everything was in place. The key turned in the lock, and the door eased open. There you stood. The one man who could bring me to my highest highs, and my lowest lows. I prayed you would do both again- Tonight.

I walked the few steps between us and offered my lips, saying, "Welcome home." Your eyes searched mine for a moment before you laid your mouth over mine in a sweet kiss of greeting. "Thank you," you said, stepping further into the room. "Is everything as I requested?" Your brow lifted as you smirked at me. I fidgeted briefly under your gaze. "Yes, it is."

Again, that brow rose, "How did I request you to address me?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. Everything is as you requested."

"Then show me."

My eye flitted around the room. Did you not see the perfect care of the living room? Did you not smell your favorite dinner cooking? I became more agitated as your gaze intensified. What had I missed?

You ran a calming hand down my cheek and brushed my hair from my face. "Shh. No, the house is fine." Your hand slid lightly down my side to lift the edge of my dress. "Show me."

My mouth fell open in an O. "Excuse me? ...Sir?" Surely you could not mean what I thought you meant.

The blue of your eyes darkened as they always do in arousal. "I want you to show me that you followed my directions. All of them. Do not make me ask again." You crossed the room to sit in your over-stuffed chair. Up went that brow again. Was I going to obey? My heart skipped in my chest, frantic. Could I do this? With slightly shaking fingers, I slid the dress over my shoulders, then my waist and down my legs to pool at my feet. I stood before you in only a pair of heels and thigh high stockings. My newly shaved pussy, the object in question, felt vulnerable. I felt vulnerable.

"Raise your arms over your head. Turn." I slowly turned in a careful circle in my heels, to come to face you again. "Now, come here to me."

I made my way across the room, trying to walk like the dancers in the video you had sent me to watch. I hoped that I didn't look as awkward as I felt. Finally I made it to you, stopping just in front of your chair.

You reached up to pinch one nipple and then the other, watching them harden. I couldn't stop the low moan that escaped my lips. You smiled that slow, knowing smile that melts me every time. "You like that do you," you asked, pinching my nipples even harder. The smack to my breast was hard and fast and unexpected. "You will answer each question I ask. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I gasped.

"Good. You're doing very well. You've been a good girl." Your hands nuzzled my breasts once more before turning your soft explorations to the rest of my body. I was reeling from the switch between hard and soft touches. It was exciting, making me shiver in anticipation.

You took one finger and slid it into my pussy. "Oh, baby. You're already so wet." You stood, taking me by the hand. "Come with me. My good girl deserves her reward."

"Oh, but dinner..." A hard smack was loud on my ass.

"Do not question me. Dinner will wait for a few minutes. You don't want this reward to turn into a punishment, do you?"

Remembering our earlier discussions, I knew I did not want that. I started to shake my head, but remembered myself just in time. "No, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

A soft kiss was pressed to my lips. "Good girl."

You led me to our bedroom, firmly closing the door. "Did you purchase everything as I asked?"

"Yes, Sir. I did."

"Show it to me."

On shaky legs, I walked to the bed and opened the box lying on top of the bedspread. I carefully removed each item from the box, and set it on the bed for your inspection—a bottle of lubrication, a paddle, and a set of Ben-wa balls. Just imagining what you would do to me next was making me wet.

"And the other items," You asked, your voice deep and smooth.

"I left them in another box, in the closet, as you requested, Sir."

"Good girl. I can't wait to try those out on you, but for now we will start out gently."

Relief coursed through me. I wasn't sure that I would ever be ready for what was in the closet.

"Oh, you'll be ready," you assured me, reading my body language. You knew me very well. "What's more you'll beg me to use them on you. Leave the paddle for now and bring me the other items."

My fingers fumbled with the Ben-wa balls and bottle of liquid. You, of course, noticed. You were watching my every move. "My girl, you have nothing to fear in this room—or anywhere else with me. Do you understand? Nothing happens that you are not OK with. You only need to say the word 'No.'"

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

"Good." Your hands ran through my hair, soothing me before you gripped it in two handfuls to pull me closer. You bent your lips to mine, taking my mouth in a forceful kiss. I welcomed your tongue pushing into my mouth. This was bliss. I moaned against your lips, desperate for more—needing your hands on my body.

You broke the kiss and trailed your mouth to my ear, whispering, "Who am I?" Still in a daze from that searing kiss, I answered, "My Husband."

The slap to my ass was swift and sharp. I gasped at the sting, embarrassed that it had only made me even more wet. You took my head between your hands, forcing me to look you in the eye. "Who am I to you? Who am I in this room, and anywhere else I want you?"

"Master," I stumbled on the word. It was so foreign on my tongue. "You are my Master."

"And what are you?"

"Yours," I breathed. "I am yours."

"Very good girl. You have earned your first reward. I am going to spank you now."

I stared at you, not comprehending. Spank me? As a reward?

Your hands traveled up my body to toy with my nipples. "No worries, my girl. You will enjoy this one. There will be other spankings that you will not enjoy. But we will start with this. You have earned it." Your hands left my breasts, and I sighed in disappointment. You really had such a way with your hands.

You set the balls in my hands, instructing me to put a small amount of the lubrication on them. As I did as you asked, I took a few calming breaths. I trusted you. I did- With all my heart and soul.

"Turn around and bend over the chair. Spread you legs out now, good girl. Mm I could just take you right now- Hard. And you would love every second of it, wouldn't you?" Your fingers probed into my pussy, making me moan. Oh, how I wanted more of that. My hips swayed against your hand, urging more from you. "My good girl is so wet already. That will make this easier. But no, I will not fuck you yet. You will have to beg for that privilege, and you're not ready to beg. Now, give me the balls." I handed it to you through my spread legs. Soon, I felt something press into me, filling me. "Now, stand up. How does that feel?"

"I don't know how to describe it, Sir. I just feel very...full. It's not uncomfortable at all."

"Good. Where is your yoga ball?"

"My yoga ball, Sir? It's in the living room."

"Go and get it."

"But Sir..."

"Are you questioning me, my girl?"

"No Sir." I left the room to do your bidding. I could feel the weight of the balls inside me, shifting, rubbing against me, massaging me just right.

Closing the bedroom door gently behind me, I stood before you, feeling mildly awkward with the yoga ball in my arms. "Set that here, in front of me," you instructed. "Good girl. Lay yourself over the ball, supporting your weight with your hands."

"Yes Sir." I was embarrassed by how much I wanted this. My pussy dripped in anticipation. Carefully, I draped myself over the yoga ball. Ready for whatever came next.

You massaged my cheeks for a moment, rubbing me into relaxation. The balls inside me continued to move, building on my need. "Tell me you want this spanking. Tell me you need me to spank you."

"Please, Sir. I want this. I need this."

"What do you need, my girl? I need to hear you say the words."

I swallowed back my hesitation, "I need you to spank me, Sir."

"Oh, my good girl, I am only too happy to give you what you need. Do not be afraid. I promise you will enjoy this. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir, I am ready."

The smack to my ass was different than the previous swats I had received- Still firm, still strong, but without the sting. The next spank was stronger, pushing me into the yoga ball beneath me. I moaned when the balls moved inside me again, creating a glorious pressure inside my pussy. Oh, this was so good. Each smack sent another wave of ecstasy through me, and I was lost in the sensation.

I panted as the spanking continued, and the pressure continued to build. I couldn't stop the moans escaping my mouth. "Oh, fuck," I groaned.

"So, my Good Girl has a dirty mouth," you purred, your hand keeping that slow and firm pace of spanks to my ass. "Lucky for you, I like it."

On the last spank to my ass, you held your hand there, pressing me against the yoga ball, rolling my hips slightly, causing an orgasm to crash over me to leave me spent and dangling in place.

"Very good girl. You liked that, didn't you?" You brushed the damp hair from my face, and gathered me in your arms, cradling me against your chest.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir." I managed to say.

You chuckled quietly. "Good, now go clean up. I'm ready for my dinner." You set me gently on my feet, and gave me a slow delicious kiss while pinching my nipples playfully. "And don't bother changing. You are perfectly dressed for dinner."