Finding Out About Father & Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

At evening mess call, er, dinner, the C.O. announced that I had finally joined the crew and that I only had to do two things more to have all the rights and privileges of full crew membership. Everyone laughed and applauded. Afterwards, we put the station on automatic and went to the recreation room. It was a little gym with weights, cycle, vaulting horse, hot tub and sauna. We all stripped and I sucked off the C.O. until he blew a load down my throat.”

“After he rested, I sucked him hard again and he fucked my ass. Rank has it’s privileges. Then I sucked to completion the two guys who first blew me and then the one whom I first fucked, fucked me hard and long. After that, if you got a hard-on, you had seven buddies to take care of it for you. One holiday, we got into an eight man daisy chain and sucked everyone dry. An eight man train wasn’t too uncommon either, but no one wanted to be the caboose.”

“The guys liked me because I swallowed every drop. Harry, Bert and I all swallowed each other’s cum since that was neater than trying to wipe and wash it off our faces and out of our hair. After one really bad period of work for the crew, I bent over the vaulting horse, opened my mouth and ass and sucked and got fucked by all seven of the guys in one session.”

“Another time, I was bent over the C.O.’s desk. We were both naked and he was fucking my ass when the radio-telephone buzzed. It was his C.O. We could hardly keep from laughing out loud. Here he was ‘yes siring’ and ‘no siring’ this brass hat, who was over a thousand miles away, while he had his hard cock buried balls deep in my ass. After he rang off, he was bitching about ‘fucking C.O.‘s.’ I looked over my shoulder at him and said, ‘Tell me about it, Sir.’ He looked down at my bare ass and asshole stretched around his thick cock and burst out laughing. I think it was one of the best fucks that I had in the service.”

“What happened after you left there?”

“Well, we got extra pay because of the isolation. After my tour there was up, I signed up for another tour. Everyone else signed on too. The C.O. got an attaboy for that. And for our high morale. Good thing they didn’t ask about morals. We all got thirty days leave. I spent most of that sucking and fucking Harry, Bert and some of their friends. When we got back to the station, the relief crew told us they couldn’t understand why anyone would want to spend a year there. Thirty days was twenty-nine days too long. We just shrugged.”

“Those were some of the closest friends that I’ve ever had and some of the best man-to-man sex I’ve ever experienced. I used the extra pay to finish college and that’s where I met your mother.”

We sat there in silence. Lee cleared his throat, “As I was saying, I was jerking off and Dad joined me.”

“Joined you?’

“Yes, I had a case of blue balls from a bad date. I was lying on my bed beating my meat when Dad walked in.”

Dad laughed, “I saw that Lee’s room lights were on and I wondered if something was wrong so I went in.”

“Anyway, Dad caught me with my hand full of dick. I thought he would blow his top, but he took off his pajamas and sat on the bed. He said, ‘That looks like fun, Son. May I join you?’ We jacked off together, but before I could cum Dad took me into his mouth and sucked me off. It felt so good that I had to feel a cock in my mouth. I got between his knees and sucked him off.”

“Other than gagging on my cum and nicking me a couple of times with his teeth, Lee’s first blowjob was pretty good.”

“Lee caught me jerking off and blew me and I did the same to him,” Randy grinned. “Then we both blew Dad. Lee didn’t like taking up it the butt, but I surely do.”

“I didn’t like it at first. I like sucking cock better, though.”

Dad pushed back from the table. :Let’s get this cleaned up. I want to make a video.”

“What kind?”

“Oh, I think I’ll have the three of you sit on the couch and jack off. See who comes first, shoots highest, and has the biggest load.”

Lee protested, “I won’t stand a chance. Neither Randy or Ray have popped their rocks.”

Dad laughed, “That’s o.k. Maybe the winner will have to give the losers some relief.”

Randy asked, “Do you have something to inspire us? Something to make us want to excel?”

“I think I can find something that will do the job.”

Lee and I took off our shorts the we three sat on the blanket covered couch in front of the TV. Dad set up a digital camcorder. He took a video tape out of the cabinet and slipped it into the VCR. A picture of three women in a daisy chain appeared on the screen. There was no way of knowing who they were. All we could see was asses, legs, arms, backs , and hair. One on the women rolled onto her back. It was Aunt Liz. She lay there with her legs spread and rubbed her pussy before getting up.

She separated the other two women by pulling them apart. The woman closest to the camera had her back to the camera. “Any bets?” She rolled onto her back. She smiled at the camera and licked her lips. It was our Mother. The third woman was still lying with her face away from the camera. “Three guesses.” She sat up and turned towards the camera. It was Cousin Sue.

“How old is Sue there?”

“Oh, I think about twenty-two or three. She hadn’t yet gotten married to that prick of an ex-husband.”

“He must not have been a tit man,” Lee snickered, “Sue sure has nice tits.”

“Still does,” Randy interjected.

“How would you know. Fran won’t let you out of her sight when Sue is around.”

“I have my methods.”

Aunt Liz spread Mom’s legs. Mom pushed herself up on her elbows as Aunt Liz got on her knees and began to eat Mom’s pussy. Before Mom lay back down, I saw that she had nice tits too. The camera panned in for a nice shot of Aunt Liz working over Mom’s swollen clit.

Mom gestured to Sue who moved over and straddled Mom’s shoulders then planted her pussy on Mom’s mouth. Sue turned towards the camera and said something. Too bad the sound wasn’t very good. A shadow fell across the floor and Uncle Hal stepped into the picture. He walked to a place in front of Sue. She fondled his balls then held his cock. The camera panned in close again to catch Sue wrapping her full lips around Uncle Hal’s cockhead and then pushing them down the shaft.

The camera panned back. Sue absently fondled her tits with one hand while she held Uncle Hal’s balls with the other. She closed her eyes as she pumped her mouth up and down her Father’s cock.

The three of us were jerking our cocks. I forgot about the camera and stared at the images on the TV. Uncle Hal jerked his cock out of his daughter’s mouth. He squirted a stream onto her breasts the re-aimed and squirted her face a couple of times. Sue opened her mouth and caught another squirt as her Father shoved his cock into her mouth. Uncle Hal grinned at the camera while he was cumming in his daughter’s mouth. Cousin Sue rubbed her tits and smeared her Father’s cum over them as she sucked and swallowed the rest of his load.

That did it for me! My steady stream of cum shot straight up higher than our heads!

“Oh, gawd. I wish you were exploding like that in my ass!”

Lee looked at Randy then at me, “Maybe Ray will do you later. Right now, I could use some help.”

We watched the end of the video. Uncle Hal and his drained, limp dick stepped out of the picture. Sue looked at the camera. She opened her mouth and a mouthful of cum ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits. Aunt Liz and Mom sucked Sue’s tits and licked all of the cum off of them and off her face, neck and shoulders. The video went black right after the three of them got back into their daisy chain with Mom eating Aunt Liz, Cousin Sue eating Mom and Aunt Liz eating her daughter.

Randy leaned towards me. He touched my cum covered hand and cock, “Man, you cum a lot!”

“Yeah. It felt pretty good too.” I looked at Dad. He had a very erect and hard cock.. Without a word, I got off the couch and crawled over to him on my hands and knees. I crawled around the tripod. When I was in front of him I settled on my knees as I kissed his smooth shaved ball sac.

Dad put his hands on his hips as I licked, kissed , nuzzled, and sucked his balls. I turned my attention to the underbelly of his hard cock and slowly nibbled, licked and kissed my way up its rigid length. I especially liked feeling the hard veins as I pressed my lips against it and slid them along its length.

When I reached Dad’s cockhead I lightly held his cock in my fingers. After running the tip of my tongue around the sensitive area where the cockhead and cock shaft meet, I looked up at Dad. He was smiling as he watched me service him. As I returned to swabbing his cockhead, I glanced out of the corner of my eye. Lee was operating the digital video camera.

I pulled Dad’s cock closer to my face. I opened my mouth and ran his cockhead over my lips and around it. I pushed his cockhead into my open mouth. Dad sighed as I closed my lips around it and ran my tongue over it. His cock tasted faintly of hot tub chemicals.

I thought, “This isn’t really right. I shouldn’t be sucking my Father’s cock. I really shouldn’t be sucking any man’s cock.” Then I smiled to myself, “This is feels good. I like having a warm hard cock in my mouth.” I could feel my own cock rising between my thighs. I reached down and touched my own hard-on. Then I returned my fingertips to touching Dad’s balls and cock.

Dad’s pre-cum was salty and slightly bitter. He occasionally touched my head to direct the movements of my mouth. I thought, “If all cocks are like this, I’ll like sucking cock.” And I was secretly pleased that my debut as a cocksucker was being recorded.

When Dad put his hand on my head and held me still, I quickly focused on what I was doing. His cock felt harder and more rigid and it seem to grow slightly in girth and length. I was sucking my Father’s cock and he was getting set to cum. In my mouth! I remembered he had said that he, Grandfather and Great Uncle Albert all swallowed each other’s cum. I got ready to swallow.

I almost blew my own load. I could feel, with my lips, the cum pulsing through Dad’s cock. Two short spurts filled my mouth. It was thick and warm and saltier than his pre-cum. I swallowed. Then Dad’s cum became a steady stream which flowed down my throat with no gulping. I heard applause as I took Dad’s cock out of my mouth and licked it clean.

Lee was standing next to Dad. His cockhead was inches from my face. There was more applause as I turned slightly and pushed my mouth down over my brother’s cock. Lee’s cock was a lot thicker than Dad’s. I sat still for a few seconds as I got accustomed to having my mouth stuffed so full. I fondled Lee’s hairy balls as I began part two of my debut as a cocksucker.

It was difficult for me to get much of Lee’s cock in my mouth so I concentrated sucking on his cockhead. Lee didn’t last very long in my mouth. I guess the jerk off session and the video action turned him on.

Lee growled, “Get ready, Ray. Here I cum!”

A stream of warm cum hit the back of my mouth as I sealed my lips around Lee’s cockhead. I swallowed each stream as fast as Lee squirted it into my mouth. Something rubbed my cheek. I took my brother’s cock out of my mouth. Dad was standing next to Lee. He was squeezing and literally wringing his cock. Cum oozed out of it and formed a large drop which hung off his cockhead.

Not wanting to waste any cum, I leaned close to Dad and extended my tongue. Dad placed the drop on my tongue. I turned back to Lee. He held his cock while I used my tongue to smear Dad’s cum all over Lee’s cockhead. Then I closed my lips around his cock shaft and sucked hard. Lee squirted a short thin stream of cum into my mouth.

My jaw was tired. I had to rest. I stood up and walked around. My legs were a little shaky. I don’t know if they were shaky from being in one position for so long or if they were shaky with the excitement that I felt while I was doing something that was supposed to be nasty and wrong and illicit and, yet, felt so good.

“Where’s Randy?”

“I’m over here.”

He had put a chaise lounge cushion on the floor and he was sitting on it.

“Let me do you too.”

Randy lay back and spread his legs. I got down on my knees between his legs. I leaned forward and licked his smooth shaven ball sac then ran my tongue up the underbelly to his cockhead. Randy held his cock upright as I ran my lips and tongue around and over his cockhead.

While Randy and I were enjoying the blowjob I felt something slick being rubbed on my butt. When a finger slipped into my butt hole I stopped sucking Randy’s cock. “What’s going on?”

I heard Dad say, “We’re just checking out your butt. But finish sucking your brother’s cock and we might think about trying this later.”

“Sounds like a case of eat your meat and vegetables and clean your plate and then you might get dessert.”

Dad laughed, “Something like that. If you’re interested.”

“Oh, I’m interested.”

Randy waved his cock in my face and I blew him until he filled my mouth and throat with a large thick gob of cum. After cleaning his cock, I got up and sat on the couch. Dad handed me a beer. Lee hooked up the digital video camera to DVD recorder/player and the TV. I drank my beer while we watched the recording of me sucking off my Father and two brother’s. They had a bit of a circle jerk but I was too tired to play with them and, besides, I was thinking about what something bigger than a finger might feel like in my butt. And I had all day tomorrow to find out.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12