Finding Paradise

Story Info
Unhappy husband flashes back to when it all began.
3.1k words
4.22
29.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was becoming a living hell. My marriage had been falling apart for years and, for one reason or another, neither my wife nor I would get out. It wasn't because of the kids; because we didn't have any -- we just had our own personal reasons.

Several friends decided to try and brighten my spirits and took me out to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, taking me to a little dance club called Crystals. I felt a little out of place as a 40-something mingling with the dancers who were barely old enough to drink and it wasn't doing much to help my mood.

Then I saw the girl on the stage next to the DJ, shaking everything she had -- and she had plenty. Wearing a two-piece outfit that was little more than a black, fringed bra and a short, short skirt, she relished in the attention her gyrations were garnering her. I knew I could never have her, but it tripped a switch in my mind to when I was 18. I went back to the night I lost my virginity and the night that, for all practical purposes, my marriage began.

Even though it happened back in the 1970s, I remembered every detail, as if it were yesterday. I had finally talked my dancing beauty Gina into a date and, after a fancy dinner and a movie, we ended up parking by the lake, having the place to ourselves without another person or another car anywhere in sight.

Not that it mattered to me anyway. I had a vision of beauty before me that eclipsed any I'd ever seen in Playboy or Penthouse. I'd never seen a girl more beautiful than Gina did before me on this night. She had on a tight mini skirt and a silky black top that almost seemed like it was painted onto her taut body and 34D chest, letting you see every detail of the lace bra underneath. Her face was beautiful and her Farrah hairstyle framed it perfectly as I looked into a pair of eyes that cried out "take me, pleasure me" whenever you looked into them.

No question, every guy who had ever seen her at school wished they could switch places with me tonight.

I had managed to find a radio station playing soft, make out music as we arrived and it set a perfect tone as we began to press our bodies close together, and passionately kissing as our tongues swirled in one another's mouth. As my hands slid across the back of her silky shirt, occasionally moving forward enough to get a little bit of a feel of tit, or down to cup her firm ass it just felt so good to be there with her. As we held each other close it just felt right.

I gave into the feelings, deciding just to go along with where this ride was going to take me and hold on tight. As I continued to hold on to Gina as the cold, dark night outside melted into the heat of passion within -- the glow of the car radio showing me the vision of an angel before me. It showed me the path to paradise.

Our passion continued to increase, as the intensity of our kisses grew and I found myself unbuttoning her top to stroke the subtle roughness of the lace beneath it, as I cupped and stroked her breast through her bra, moving my kisses down to her neck. As my face gently nuzzled her bra, I tried moving my hand downward, stroking her thighs and up under her skirt to cup and squeeze her ass. She reciprocated by unbuttoning my shirt as well, stroking my chest with her hands and circling my nipples with her fingernails. I had never realized how good that could feel until this moment.

Things continued to move well as I got her shirt completely unbuttoned and she actually moved her arms to help me get it completely off. This was uncharted territory for me, but I was just riding the wave of emotion and I wasn't going to stop.

As my hands reached back to try and find the clasp of her bra, my heart was beating so loudly inside my chest I was sure Gina could hear it -- because it was so loud to me it was starting to drown out the music on the radio. I had waited so long, for Gina to finally say yes and just go out with me and now we were having more fun than I ever dreamed about going into the evening (well, OK, maybe I had dreamed).

No question, I was awkward in getting that thing undone (you'd swear they had a lock built-in), but the bra clasp finally separated. I ran my hands underneath the straps and just followed them forward until my hands filled with two soft, yet firm breasts. My finger tips then grazed across her nipped and she emitted a soft moan and said, "Oh yeah baby, don't stop ..."

So I decided to press my luck and asked if she wanted to move to the back seat to get a little more room and get a little more comfortable. I told her that I would never do something she would regret, but that it felt so right. I wanted to do this for her, to make her feel good. Evidently I had her motor running, because she said, "Let's go" and flipped herself into the back. Then she added, "Just don't stop what you've been doing."

My heart just about leapt into my throat, as this was all uncharted ground for me. I mean, I had talked with the guys and knew basically what I wanted to do. I decided that the way things were going, I was going to keep pushing forward and do everything I could until she said stop -- hoping the powers of human desire and the instincts provided by Mother Nature would do the rest. But when she said "just don't stop", I was suddenly sure. We were gonna go all the way! Tonight's the night and we're gonna go all the way!

Things got a little surreal at this point, because as I climbed into the backseat, my foot must have pushed against one of the pushbutton presets on the radio, switching from our romantic music to WCBS and the final innings of the Yankees game that night. While old "Scooter" Rizuto may have been describing another late inning home team victory from the Bronx, you would have sworn he was looking through the back window of my car.

"Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth, there's the wind up and there it is, a line shot up the middle," Rizuto called as my hands found their way back to Gina body. "He's rounding first and really turning it on now, as he's gonna try for second."

I decided my hands weren't enough and dropped my face down her neck, steadily moving down her neck with a clear goal of finding her nipple between my lips and gently nibble it with my teeth. As my mouth began to find the space between her tits and I nuzzled my face into the cleft, her hand suddenly grabbed my forehead.

"Here comes the throw and what a throw! He's gonna slide in head first and he's out! No wait, safe. Safe at second base!"

Safe, as she reached down, lifted my head and placed my mouth on her nipple. She just didn't want to wait.

I decided I didn't want to make her wait either, so as my mouth teased her nipples and sucked in as much of her breasts as possible my hands moved back south and began to stroke her pussy through her panties. I could feel the moistness as it began to grow and soak the material under my fingertips. It was time to take the next step, so my hands slowly slid up to the waistband of her panties and tried to slide them down. Her hips lifted, as I felt them slowly slide down over the curve of her ass and hips.

I then slid my entire body down and found myself kneeling on the floor of the car, near her ankles, as the panties came off. That left her in nothing but a mini skirt, and that little bit of material was just bunched near her waist. Her body lay nearly naked before me, her hair mussed from the passion, but still framing a pair of eyes that again looked at me and encouraged me to keep moving forward.

"The batter steps back up to the plate, here's the pitch and the runner breaks for third ... and what a jump he's got," Rizuto called. "Here's the throw and it's in the dirt as he slides head first into third and he's safe! Safe at third!"

I slid in myself, as my face found the sweetness of her pussy and my tongue darted out to savor its taste. My hands slid under her ass, lifting her hips slightly so my tongue could slide in deeper. I understood now why the guys called this eating her, because I felt like I could devour her at this moment, her sweet juices almost providing an intoxicating effect that only made me want more. It seemed to have quite an effect on her too, as her moans became louder, as she said "Oh, yesss, oh baby that feels so good" over and over.

At this point, I decided that this was my opportunity. It was do or die and, to be honest, the way I felt at this moment, if I didn't do, I felt like it might just cause me to explode and die. So as my tongue continued to work over her pussy, I reached down and quietly unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. As I began to slide up, I held them down, allowing the cool night air to hit my cock. The cool felt good, but it wanted the warmth that rested before it. I stopped to suck on a breast on my way up, as my hips continued to rise, putting the head of my cock right at the entrance to paradise.

"He's taking a pretty big lead, almost daring the pitcher to try and pick him off," Rizuto called this time. "The pitcher glances over, winds up and it's bunted, bunted down the third base line. Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close ... here's the throw, there's the play at the plate, holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!"

I began to edge my hips forward and I could feel my head hit the warmth and moistness of her pussy lips. One more push and I would be home. She felt it there too, her eyes widening briefly as if she had just woken up from a deep sleep.

"Wait," Gina said. "Please stop."

Oh my God, I thought to myself. How can I be this close and stop? But I had sworn I would stop at anytime she asked and stop I did. "What?" I asked.

"I just have to know; before we do this ... Do you love me?" Gina said. "Really, do you love me? Will you always be there for me?"

My eyes must have rolled back into my head. Not the "L" word, not right now. But she continued.

"This has been great, maybe the best night of my life," Gina said. "You have made me so happy, but will you be there ... will you make me this happy for the rest of my life. This is a prize I planned to save for my husband. Tonight, you took me away to a wonderland of pleasure, but will you take me away and make me your wife?"

I sputtered out that this was all so sudden, that I needed time to think -- could I sleep on it? I asked if we could let passion take its course and then talk about everything else in the morning -- gently, lightly nudging my cock back at the entrance to paradise in the hope that nature's passion would make her forget all these questions of love.

No luck.

"No!" she said, sliding her hips back. "I have to know first. I feel like I love you and you have been incredible tonight and I want this probably as much as you do. But I need to know if you love me, if you truly love me ... and I can wait all night for your answer.

"So, what's it gonna be baby, yes or no?" She then reached down and took my cock in her hand and began to gently stroke it up and down. "Yes or no baby, do you love me? Will you love me forever?"

I tried to hold out. I knew I didn't want anything to do with the word love on this night. Still, my lust overwhelmed me and as her hand continued to stroke my cock, I finally couldn't take it any more and blurted out, "Yes, I love you."

That was her cue, as she took my cock and guided it to where it had been -- the entrance to paradise. She then took her legs, wrapped them around my back and gently pulled me inside.

I went at it like a crazed man, pounding inside her with everything I was worth. I knew this wasn't going to last very long and wanted to get as much pleasure out of it as I could. She seemed to be having fun too, as she cooed and lifted her hips to meet my thrusts.

But she wasn't done with me yet.

As that familiar feeling began to build within, almost like a tidal wave washing in, she asked me again, "Are you sure you love me? Will you always love me?"

The emotion was too much and as I began to cum inside her, I swore to God that I would always love her. I swore on my mother's grave that I would be there for her forever -- until the end of time.

That seemed to sate her need for talking of love and her own desire for passion took over, and as I pulled my cock out of her, she pushed me over on to my back and took the dominant position. She kissed me hard several times before she looked in my eyes and told me how I had been a naughty boy and needed to clean up my mess. She then slid up and planted that sweet pussy atop my face.

While I wasn't sure about licking out my own cum, she didn't give me much choice. After a couple of licks, I realized it wasn't that bad and began to get more aggressive with it, plunging it inside her and then back out to flick over her clit. After about five minutes of this, she must have begun to cum herself, as I practically needed a snorkel with all the moisture that came flooding into my mouth. Not that I was complaining, as it tasted as sweet as honey.

She then flipped around; keeping her pussy planted firmly on my face as she leaned down and began to suck on my still soft cock. It wasn't soft for long, beginning to grow in her mouth as her tongue swirled around the head and then was sucked deep into her mouth. When she wasn't sucking my cock, she went down to lick my balls, occasionally lightly sucking one ball into her mouth before eventually returning to my cock.

When she had me seemingly as hard as steel, she lifted back up and asked if I was ready to do her again. I could only nod.

Still, it was more her doing me, as she remained on top, swinging around so she straddled my cock on her knees and slowly sat down, burying it deep into her pussy. Then she started to rock back and forth on it, as my hands reached up and found her breasts. As I pulled on her nipples she again started to moan, as her second orgasm slowly began to wash over her body.

But I was still ready for more and, as she started to slow her rocking and the orgasm slowly passed, I took charge. Without ever taking my cock out of her, I flipped us over so that I was back on top. I then lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders as I began to go at it for all I was worth, pounding and pounding until I exploded again -- dripping in sweat and gasping for breath.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared behind the car and there was a knock on the window. Apparently the sheriff's patrol had stumbled upon our car and wanted to check things out. A deep voice asked if everything was OK and, without ever rolling down the now thickly fogged windows, we breathlessly said we were fine. Fortunately, he wasn't an asshole and just said he needed to check the rest of the area and wouldn't be back for about 10 minutes. If we were gone, he'd forget he'd even seen us. We made sure we were gone.

But that was the start of a quick trip downhill, as Gina reminded me of everything I had sworn to the next morning when she stopped by and showed me a picture of the wedding dress she had "already found". While the sex was great, we probably never really were never actually in love, just lust. Still, we moved on through a wedding. A couple of years later I finally graduated from college and found a job that made us both comfortable -- even if unhappy.

Suddenly, one of my friends tapped me on the shoulder and brought me back into the present by saying that it was last call. I ordered one final drink to try and make me forget the sorrow of my present relationship with Gina. But I had sworn I would never leave her -- even though I often found myself wishing that she would leave me and set me free. That or I was simply praying for the end of time.

Still, this night out hadn't been all bad, reminding me of a time long ago and now far away, were things were so much better than they are today.

* * *

All characters in this story, even during periods of flashback, are at least 18 years of age. The author also wishes to acknowledge the contributions of Jim Steinman and thank him for writing "Paradise by the Dashboard Light", which was performed by Meat Loaf on his 1977 album Bat Out of Hell.