Finding Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

She brushed her teeth with her finger and changed to join me. She came out of the bathroom totally naked. She saw my mouth drop and my eyes get big, so an explanation was given.

"I don't exactly have my clothes here, and besides, you've already seen me naked. In public, even. So I figured I'd just be comfy. Why don't you join me, you look pretty silly being the only one wearing clothes."

You can't argue with that logic, so I saved some time in the morning by packing my pajamas away then. She climbed into our beds first, saying "are you going to join me or not?"

I ran across the small room and jumped onto the bed, which elicited a big laugh from her. She held the covers up so I could join her, and I moved in next to her. I could say that we had hot, passionate sex all through the night, but that would be a lie. We did spend a significant amount of time kissing, and bodies were examined closely, but no sex, as promised.

I'll try to be a gentleman and not give many details, but I will say that I finally got to feel her breasts, and that her playing with my dick fit into the 'others' category. But like I told her, I can wait. When I woke up next to her in the morning, I knew right there and then that I wanted to wake up to her for the rest of my life. She found me staring at her when she finally woke up.

"Good morning my wonderful man. I really like waking up to your smiling face. I'm also really horny, so let me see that big cock of yours."

Wow, she sure was horny. She hadn't talked like this before. I obliged her, of course, but as soon as she had gotten me hard the phone rang. Sara and Jason both were on the phone asking us out to breakfast. We accepted and got dressed. She apologized for leaving me with an erection, but promised that it would be taken care of soon. I reminded her that this was our last day. In fact, we had to leave the ship soon after breakfast. I must have looked confused, because she told me everything.

"Babe, I didn't want to tell you my news until I was sure we were for real. I quit my job last week, and this is me and Sara's last time we'll get to see each other for a while."

"Uh, Rachel, I still don't get it."

"I took a job at the Pontiac and Jaguar dealer on Broadway. As we speak movers are bringing my things to Minneapolis. We're going to be in the same town now, so we're going to be together. I love you, Jeremy."

"I love you, too."

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers